Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Chrysaries Trading Co. (Trade Shop!)

yah alot of them are, i cant remember which ones though w/out uploading them to pokecheck again, which ones interest u, n i'll find out for sure
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Hey man. Would you be interested in a calm lapras sf?
    I am a proud christian.

(eating sandwhich) THIS IS DELICIOUS!

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black 2 fc- 1035-0063-4268
    black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    yah alot of them are, i cant remember which ones though w/out uploading them to pokecheck again, which ones interest u, n i'll find out for sure
    Cool, I found a whole bunch :P Wrote em down on a piece of paper so I didn't list the natures, anyways:

Blitzle, Durant, Poliwag, Sandile, Ralts, Combee, Lapras, Tepig, Emolga, Chikorita, Bibarel, Clefable, Weedle, Anotrith, Misdreavus, Tangela, Rufflet (mine is a little wierd), Kabuto, Bouffalant.

I want to know if they are shiny flawless though, and I hope I can count on you remove any fakes (because I will hack check them all anyway). I might let some non-combat ones pass even if they aren't flawless Looking forward! Btw, do you clone yourself? And how do you clone? Do you clone or download any pokemons with/from Pokecheck?

And Wecondo12: Since Charizard_Rules84 has a Lapras I will have to see if it's flawless before I can respond to you.

don't worry i pokecheck all my shiny pokes as well i know for sure these pokes r not flawless bibarel, clefable n tangela, the timid chikorita is a bad spread 3/19/16/0/6/21, hardy chikorita is a better 26/22/2/21/28/31, the rest r flawless w/out me checking, but if u recieve 1 stat might be at 30 but i promise they r all good to go no hacks, n i clone with AR, anything else interest u?
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet

don't worry i pokecheck all my shiny pokes as well i know for sure these pokes r not flawless bibarel, clefable n tangela, the timid chikorita is a bad spread 3/19/16/0/6/21, hardy chikorita is a better 26/22/2/21/28/31, the rest r flawless w/out me checking, but if u recieve 1 stat might be at 30 but i promise they r all good to go no hacks, n i clone with AR, anything else interest u?
    You have the same system as I do then And you seem very trustworthy, so let's trade
    If I'm correct you should choose 15 pokemons that you want from me and we can trade. (It's also great that you clone yourself) And I'm fine with nearly, nearly flawless I want:
    Blitzle, Durant, Poliwag, Sandile, Ralts, Combee, Lapras, Tepig, Weedle, Anorith, Misdreavus, Tangela, Rufflet, Kabuto and Bouffalant (15 pokemons)

aight cool, n thanks for the trust! ^_^ this was my original list can u let me know which ones are male and what ability they have thanks alot in advance

Adamant Larvitar Lv. 1, Adamant Nincada Lv. 1, Adamant Gorebyss Lv. 1, Adamant Totodile Lv. 1 , Adamant Venipede, Adamant Flygon, Adamant Bellsprout Lv. 1, Adamant Aron Lv. 1, Adamant Dunsparce Lv. 1, Adamant Cranidos Lv. 1, Adamant Shinx Lv. 1, Adamant Magikarp Lv. 1, Adamant Carvanha Lv. 1, Adamant Rhyhorn Lv. 1, Modest Horsea Lv. 1, Modest Azelf, Modest Omanyte Lv. 1, Modest Yanma Lv. 1, Modest Porygon Lv. 10, Modest Yamask Lv. 1, Modest Exeggute Lv. 1, Jolly Teddiursa, Jolly Tauros Lv. 1, Jolly Qwilfish Lv. 1, Jolly Poochyena lv. 1, Jolly Mankey Lv. 1, Jolly Glameow Lv. 1, Jolly Swinub Lv. 1, Jolly Sneasel Lv. 1, Timid Caterpie Lv. 1, Timid Maractus Lv. 1, Timid Electrike Lv. 19, Timid Magnemite Lv. 1, Quiet Elgyem Lv. 1

aight cool, n thanks for the trust! ^_^ this was my original list can u let me know which ones are male and what ability they have thanks alot in advance

Adamant Larvitar Lv. 1, Adamant Nincada Lv. 1, Adamant Gorebyss Lv. 1, Adamant Totodile Lv. 1 , Adamant Venipede, Adamant Flygon, Adamant Bellsprout Lv. 1, Adamant Aron Lv. 1, Adamant Dunsparce Lv. 1, Adamant Cranidos Lv. 1, Adamant Shinx Lv. 1, Adamant Magikarp Lv. 1, Adamant Carvanha Lv. 1, Adamant Rhyhorn Lv. 1, Modest Horsea Lv. 1, Modest Azelf, Modest Omanyte Lv. 1, Modest Yanma Lv. 1, Modest Porygon Lv. 10, Modest Yamask Lv. 1, Modest Exeggute Lv. 1, Jolly Teddiursa, Jolly Tauros Lv. 1, Jolly Qwilfish Lv. 1, Jolly Poochyena lv. 1, Jolly Mankey Lv. 1, Jolly Glameow Lv. 1, Jolly Swinub Lv. 1, Jolly Sneasel Lv. 1, Timid Caterpie Lv. 1, Timid Maractus Lv. 1, Timid Electrike Lv. 19, Timid Magnemite Lv. 1, Quiet Elgyem Lv. 1
    male Guts Larvitar, female Compoundeyes Nincada, Female Swift Swim Gorebyss, Female Torrent Totodile, Male poison Point Venipede, Male Levitate Flygon, Male Chlorophyll Bellsprout, Female Rock Head Aron, Female Dunsparce, Male Mold Breaker Cranidos, Male Rivalry Shinx, Female Rattled Magikarp, Male Speed Boost Carvanha, Male Rock Head Rhyhorn, Male Swift Swim Horsea, Azelf can only have Levitate and is genderless, Swift Swim Male Omanyte

Just listing males from now on:

Yamask Mummy, MagnetPull Magnemite, Caterpie, Chlorophyll Exeggute, Intimidate Tauros, Vital Spirit Mankey, Snow Cloak Swinub

aight thank u sooo much on the info, i'll take male Guts Larvitar, Male poison Point Venipede, Male Levitate Flygon, Male Chlorophyll Bellsprout, Male Mold Breaker Cranidos, Male Speed Boost Carvanha, Male Rock Head Rhyhorn, Male Swift Swim Horsea, Azelf can only have Levitate and is genderless, Swift Swim Male Omanyte,
    Yamask Mummy, MagnetPull Magnemite, Caterpie, Chlorophyll Exeggute, this is 14

I have technical issues with trading atm, will open my shop if I can sort it out

Hey, I'm interested in your shiny flawless calm Jellicent, the one that was ev trained.

I have a couple of flawless ev trained pokemon, and at the moment, this pokemon is the one whose exact evs are known by me.
    -Metagross (Shiny, Adamant and ev trained in attack, defense and remaining in hp I believe)

I have others like a shiny flawless excadrill, braviary, slowbro, dw gyarados and a starmie, so if your interested, reply to me and I'll try to find more information to offer.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Hey, I'm interested in your shiny flawless calm Jellicent, the one that was ev trained.

I have a couple of flawless ev trained pokemon, and at the moment, this pokemon is the one whose exact evs are known by me.
    -Metagross (Shiny, Adamant and ev trained in attack, defense and remaining in hp I believe)

I have others like a shiny flawless excadrill, braviary, slowbro, dw gyarados and a starmie, so if your interested, reply to me and I'll try to find more information to offer.
    Well, I already have SF Excadrill, Rufflet, Slowpoke, DW Magikarp, Starmie and Metagross. Please check before offering

Quote Originally Posted by hwoarang97 View Post
    Well, I already have SF Excadrill, Rufflet, Slowpoke, DW Magikarp, Starmie and Metagross. Please check before offering
    Ok, how about ev trained:
    -Shiny Timid Latias, ev'd in speed, special attack and remaining in special defense
    -Shiny Sassy Dusclops, ev'd in special defense, defense and remaining in hp
    -Impish Breloom, ev'd in defense, attack and remaining in hp. Knows spore, focus punch, leech seed and substitute
    -Adamant Heracross, ev'd in attack, speed and remaining in special defense
    -Bold Blissey, ev'd in hp, defense and remaining in special defense. Knows seismic toss

And all of the other pokemon I mentioned in my first post are all also ev trained. I have others if your not interested in these. I will check them for how flawless they are if you are interested.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Ok, how about ev trained:
    -Shiny Timid Latias, ev'd in speed, special attack and remaining in special defense
    -Shiny Sassy Dusclops, ev'd in special defense, defense and remaining in hp
    -Impish Breloom, ev'd in defense, attack and remaining in hp. Knows spore, focus punch, leech seed and substitute
    -Adamant Heracross, ev'd in attack, speed and remaining in special defense
    -Bold Blissey, ev'd in hp, defense and remaining in special defense. Knows seismic toss

And all of the other pokemon I mentioned in my first post are all also ev trained. I have others if your not interested in these. I will check them for how flawless they are if you are interested.
    Sorry, I EV train myself

My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    http://9gag.com/chrysaries || Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD

Hey I'm interested in your Flawless Shiny Cloyster

Would you accept my almost untouched Shiny Medicham (lvl 45) and my Shiny Kingdra (lvl 96) for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Ho-Oh View Post
    Hey I'm interested in your Flawless Shiny Cloyster

Would you accept my almost untouched Shiny Medicham (lvl 45) and my Shiny Kingdra (lvl 96) for it?
    Again, I already have a Shiny Flawless Horsea and a plain shiny isn't good enough, sry

Hey can u clone me a movie 14 victini it is English right

Quote Originally Posted by SzubaSon View Post
    Hey can u clone me a movie 14 victini it is English right
    Why would I do that?

Anyways: Obtained my next bestseller today! Remember last years swedish Darkrai? Well this year it's a swedish Keldeo! Obtained at the annual gaming event Gamex in Stockholm

And here is the card thingy!
    Last edited by Chrysaries; 1st November 2012 at 3:30 PM.

I'm interested in your
    shiny flawless absol
    shiny flawless dunsparce (Finally found 1 lol)
    shiny flawless EV trained cloyster

for my:
    shiny flawless timid rotom
    shiny flawless timid ghastly
    shiny flawless modest DW dratini
    shiny flawless sassy ferroseed
    shiny flawless careful snorlax (nn'd totoro, has curse)
    shiny flawless HP fire modest petilil
    I DO however, need clonebacks.. I know it's annoying, but could make an exception? at least for just for the dunsparce...

KNEEEEL!!

Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

Geez, for the love of god.. Its like the third offer in a row, I already own what you offer :/

the ghastly snorlax and petilil weren't in your shop....can't blame me for not knowing you had them...
    the others you didn't have in tthose natures....
    anywyas if you're not willing to trade for those would take shiny flawless Nobunagas rayquaza for the dunsparce at least...?

KNEEEEL!!

Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

Hi, i am interesteSerious Pichu Lv. 1 DW Lightningrod (Volt Tackle)
    and in your shiny Impish Skarmory Lv. 1 (Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Stealth Rock, Roost)
    I can offer WCS2010 UT shiny Eevee, Eved max sp att and speed shiny modest typlosion, and T First aniversary Mewtwo.

Quote Originally Posted by joepotatoe View Post
    the ghastly snorlax and petilil weren't in your shop....can't blame me for not knowing you had them...
    the others you didn't have in tthose natures....
    anywyas if you're not willing to trade for those would take shiny flawless Nobunagas rayquaza for the dunsparce at least...?
    Ok, I'm sorry, I have a SF Gengar and SF Lilligant (the evolutions)

Snorlax I was pretty sure I had but apperantly now, so let's do SF Snorlax for SF Dunsparce then?

Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    Hi, i am interesteSerious Pichu Lv. 1 DW Lightningrod (Volt Tackle)
    and in your shiny Impish Skarmory Lv. 1 (Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Stealth Rock, Roost)
    I can offer WCS2010 UT shiny Eevee, Eved max sp att and speed shiny modest typlosion, and T First aniversary Mewtwo.
    I'm sorry but I'm not intrested in the Eevee, I had Eevee and all its evolutions in Shiny Flawless and SF Cyndaquil. I'm not in need of any more Mewtwos either I'm afraid. Do you have more to offer that I don't already have?
    Last edited by Chrysaries; 2nd November 2012 at 9:11 PM.

Trainer's Card ||

Quote Originally Posted by hwoarang97 View Post
    Ok, I'm sorry, I have a SF Gengar and SF Lilligant (the evolutions)

Snorlax I was pretty sure I had but apperantly now, so let's do SF Snorlax for SF Dunsparce then?

I'm sorry but I'm not intrested in the Eevee, I had Eevee and all its evolutions in Shiny Flawless and SF Cyndaquil. I'm not in need of any more Mewtwos either I'm afraid. Do you have more to offer that I don't already have?
    Nope not really, i do have a i think near flawless quiet shiny politoed with drizzle and a shiny rotom which you already have.

Hej! Har jag nĺgot som du skulle byta mot en svensk Keldeo? Jag hade ingen möjlighet att fĺ tag pĺ en själv. Du kan kolla i min shop, men jag har nĺgra fler SF och event pokemon som jag behöver lägga till i den.
    White FC: 1807 3444 4520

Soul Silver FC: 3739 2011 8560

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMagikarp View Post
    Hej! Har jag nĺgot som du skulle byta mot en svensk Keldeo? Jag hade ingen möjlighet att fĺ tag pĺ en själv. Du kan kolla i min shop, men jag har nĺgra fler SF och event pokemon som jag behöver lägga till i den.
    Yes, men bara sĺ att du vet kommer Keldeo bara klonas 15 gĺnger av mig, det kommer att finnas 15st totalt. Bara dom jag litar pĺ etc har en chans att byta till sig en (du är ju en av dom).
    Imed att min Darkrai sĺlde sĺ bra utan att vara limited edition sĺ tänker jag ta 3st SF för en Keldeo, är det ok för dig? Keldeo mĺste vara non-redis (du fĺr inte klona den)
    Av dig vill jag ha SF Anorith, Cottonee, Skorupi och Sandile Sĺ plocka 1 extra SF frĺn mig. Föresten, det är brist pĺ folk som har SF som jag inte har sĺ allt bytande gĺr lĺngsamt, det skulle vara jätte nice om du kunde lista dom du inte lagt in i din shop än

Trainer's Card ||

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast