Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 93

Thread: Project Retribution vs Perpetual Motion.

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    under the scarlet sky
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GearFlow View Post
    Pm'ed you my Skype name :]
    but i dont have skype :L i`ll track you down on smogon or something
    lost to gear in 2 gg, some haxes but not really game desiding
    Last edited by McDanger; 8th August 2012 at 4:44 PM.



  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default

    GearFlow is a lucker.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Oxford UK
    Posts
    428

    Default

    Doing me proud Gear =D

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Gearflow so sexy!

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Was talking to mankey, gonna attempt to get the battle done tomorrow.

  6. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sucka_Punch View Post
    Was talking to mankey, gonna attempt to get the battle done tomorrow.
    Mankey you got dis.

    I think DeviantMaster is avoiding battling me. That's not cool, mane. :c
    Goodbye friends. My Pokémon drive is reaching zero, so I'm gonna go do other stuffs. Love you all. c:

    -Alex

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Go perpetual motion

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ❤Lady Baltny❤ View Post

    I think DeviantMaster is avoiding battling me. That's not cool, mane. :c
    No he's just been really busy IRL

    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    Go perpetual motion
    Thanks Maka

  9. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    No he's just been really busy IRL
    But he was online for about an hour the other day and never got on PO. :<
    Goodbye friends. My Pokémon drive is reaching zero, so I'm gonna go do other stuffs. Love you all. c:

    -Alex

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rokkenjima
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    Go perpetual motion
    omg tanks maky bby :3

    Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    No he's just been really busy IRL
    work from 7am to 7pm can be obnoxious .-.

    Quote Originally Posted by ❤Lady Baltny❤ View Post
    But he was online for about an hour the other day and never got on PO. :<
    Quote Originally Posted by ❤Lady Baltny❤ View Post
    Mankey you got dis.

    I think DeviantMaster is avoiding battling me. That's not cool, mane. :c

        Spoiler:- Pokemon Masterclass V.4 2nd Place:




  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Won, GG...

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Hey Sucka you so fine, you so fine you blow my mind, hey Sucka! Hey hey hey Sucka! Woooooooo!

  13. #63

    Default

    lost 2-1

    Won off hax in the first one, he made up for that hax in the second match, 3rd match his team had a certain poke that my team hates
    [IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    lost 2-1

    Won off hax in the first one, he made up for that hax in the second match, 3rd match his team had a certain poke that my team hates
    If you say so xD, I guess because epower crits on jellicent aren't hax but crunch crits on kyruem are xD, and don't even get me started on that draco crit in game 1, gastro + gliscor were gonna sweep you once latios was gone LOL

  15. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sucka_Punch View Post
    If you say so xD, I guess because epower crits on jellicent aren't hax but crunch crits on kyruem are xD, and don't even get me started on that draco crit in game 1, gastro + gliscor were gonna sweep you once latios was gone LOL
    okay then, what I said was you made up for it (I critted twice in those two games, then you crunch critted twice in a row).

    But I'm not going to argue about a pokemon game with someone on the internet

    Or maybe I should cry about it, cancel this war, rechallenge you, then come back with a completely new lineup? Y/N?
    [IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    okay then, what I said was you made up for it (I critted twice in those two games, then you crunch critted twice in a row).

    But I'm not going to argue about a pokemon game with someone on the internet

    Or maybe I should cry about it, cancel this war, rechallenge you, then come back with a completely new lineup? Y/N?
    Okay guys really now let keep this war clean and no flames or I will report even if your leader.


    Also the battle is done. Don't talk about it anymore.
    Last edited by 00swms; 10th August 2012 at 7:31 PM.


    **Credit to Sworn**

  17. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    But I'm not going to argue about a pokemon game with someone on the internet
    ~^~^~^~^~^~
    [IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    under the scarlet sky
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    noooooo mankey ;n;
    this is why i said you need a new team



  19. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    Or maybe I should cry about it, cancel this war, rechallenge you, then come back with a completely new lineup? Y/N?
    I lol'd because that's what they did.

    Anyway, DM. Will you be able to battle Sunday?
    Goodbye friends. My Pokémon drive is reaching zero, so I'm gonna go do other stuffs. Love you all. c:

    -Alex

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rokkenjima
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    okay then, what I said was you made up for it (I critted twice in those two games, then you crunch critted twice in a row).

    But I'm not going to argue about a pokemon game with someone on the internet

    Or maybe I should cry about it, cancel this war, rechallenge you, then come back with a completely new lineup? Y/N?
    my my here we go again. glad to see you guys are showing your true colors.

    1. that war was over almost a whole month ago, we've gotten new members since then. who wouldve guessed!
    2. You guys challenged us this time around. We didn't come to you. You seem to be forgetting that
    3. We cancelled the last war because you guys are obnoxious and rude, as you and LB are currently proving to be true right now

    Quote Originally Posted by ❤Lady Baltny❤ View Post
    I lol'd because that's what they did.

    Anyway, DM. Will you be able to battle Sunday?
    oh and youre being the same way. what a shocker

    I'm just going to be nice and pm this to you as zero said. instead of clogging the war thread.

    But to summarize and to leave out the hatred

    we can battle literally anytime you click on our xat and find me there as I am online quite often. or we can battle sunday, where i will search you out on PO, as you have above requested
    Last edited by DeviantMaster; 11th August 2012 at 2:21 AM.

        Spoiler:- Pokemon Masterclass V.4 2nd Place:




  21. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeviantMaster View Post
    my my here we go again. glad to see you guys are showing your true colors.

    1. that war was over almost a whole month ago, we've gotten new members since then. who wouldve guessed!
    2. You guys challenged us this time around. We didn't come to you. You seem to be forgetting that
    3. We cancelled the last war because you guys are obnoxious and rude, as you and LB are currently proving to be true right now



    oh and youre being the same way. what a shocker

    I'm just going to be nice and pm this to you as zero said. instead of clogging the war thread.

    But to summarize and to leave out the hatred

    we can battle literally anytime you click on our xat and find me there as I am online quite often. or we can battle sunday, where i will search you out on PO, as you have above requested
    I don’t understand the reason for you posting this. As all you have probably just done now is make tension between the clans. Please reframe from posting anything like this again. If truly want be helpful Dev please do not rude to them. Even if they are in wrong do not insult them. Please just ignore things not everything needs a comment if you dislike what they say. I saying all this stuff because I care about you even if my actions annoys you at times.

    -00swms
    Last edited by 00swms; 11th August 2012 at 3:01 AM.


    **Credit to Sworn**

  22. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeviantMaster View Post
    my my here we go again. glad to see you guys are showing your true colors.

    1. that war was over almost a whole month ago, we've gotten new members since then. who wouldve guessed!
    2. You guys challenged us this time around. We didn't come to you. You seem to be forgetting that
    3. We cancelled the last war because you guys are obnoxious and rude, as you and LB are currently proving to be true right now



    oh and youre being the same way. what a shocker

    I'm just going to be nice and pm this to you as zero said. instead of clogging the war thread.

    But to summarize and to leave out the hatred

    we can battle literally anytime you click on our xat and find me there as I am online quite often. or we can battle sunday, where i will search you out on PO, as you have above requested

    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    But I'm not going to argue about a pokemon game with someone on the internet
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    [IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

  23. #73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeviantMaster View Post
    my my here we go again. glad to see you guys are showing your true colors.

    1. that war was over almost a whole month ago, we've gotten new members since then. who wouldve guessed!
    2. You guys challenged us this time around. We didn't come to you. You seem to be forgetting that
    3. We cancelled the last war because you guys are obnoxious and rude, as you and LB are currently proving to be true right now



    oh and youre being the same way. what a shocker

    I'm just going to be nice and pm this to you as zero said. instead of clogging the war thread.

    But to summarize and to leave out the hatred

    we can battle literally anytime you click on our xat and find me there as I am online quite often. or we can battle sunday, where i will search you out on PO, as you have above requested
    Because you're oh so polite yourself. It wasn't rude what Mankey said, it was the truth. And me asking to battle is okay. Sucka_Punch came to the channel. It's really not that hard. If anything it's easier. Because then you can just battle from there. And instead of responding 'K' actually get on next time. That'd be helpful.

    Anyway Sunday sounds fine.
    Goodbye friends. My Pokémon drive is reaching zero, so I'm gonna go do other stuffs. Love you all. c:

    -Alex

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default

    *sits*

    The hell.
    DeviantMaster, you may be calling us rude. Maybe.

    But you seem to be the rudest on the thread. For the sake of all that is good and holy, it's a game, don't be a pain.

    *gets up*

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rokkenjima
    Posts
    131

    Default

    I give up. Dont even know why i would try to defend this clan. How silly of me.
    Last edited by DeviantMaster; 11th August 2012 at 5:39 PM.

        Spoiler:- Pokemon Masterclass V.4 2nd Place:




Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •