Thread: the babelfish game

Default the babelfish game

in this game you translate a text to a language of your choice then you translate it back to english with babelfish
    the text gets messed up, often with hilarious results

for example:

Whenever Pikachu comes across something new, it blasts it with a jolt of electricity. If you come across a blackened berry, it's evidence that this Pokémon mistook the intensity of its charge.

translated to dutch and back:

When Pikachu come across something new, blast it with an electric shock. If you have a black Berry, Zijn\\ of evidence that this Pokémon the intensity of his load.

just choose any text you want (not too long or too short) and translate it to a language than translate back to english
    you need to post the original and the translated text and the language you translated it to

all sppf rules apply and have fun

Please do not refer to me as vanillite1 anymore. I'm now known as Superteletubbies64
    I've claimed Komachi Onozuka, Celesteela, SSBWU and stuff (still waiting approval)

bump since this just got approved

Please do not refer to me as vanillite1 anymore. I'm now known as Superteletubbies64
    I've claimed Komachi Onozuka, Celesteela, SSBWU and stuff (still waiting approval)