Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team SeaSoul Vs. Magnet Risers

Quote Originally Posted by Aenea View Post
    I'm sorry guys but if any more of your members such as '[TSS]Jr stopped watching the battle.' keep ghosting our battles to teamscout this war is off.

I'm very tempted to simply pull it now.
    so in other words, we arent allowed to watch our clan members in battle representing their clan ?? wow bit childish.

Quote Originally Posted by D-BRAY View Post
    so in other words, we arent allowed to watch our clan members in battle representing their clan ?? wow bit childish.
    This wasn't a war battle.

If there are any more insults such as the one you have just made this war is also off.

Sig credit: Extroph. I still love you Azu!! And pkmnfn for the userbar :3

Psychotic Revolution Xat

(01:20:25) *** Your rank in Standard OU is 139/49693 [1341 points / 99 battles]! *I suck at laddering*

Aenea Bray please calm down ill find and speak to Jr

Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

ok now, you said it wasnt a war battle, thats better, that is a little sus, and idk why that member was watching your battle. but i dont think it was to cheat or get and edge over you, just curios.

Stop whining I watched like a few seconds and u r all probably mad cuz I 4-0 Alby on the ladder

*Credit Goes To Sworn Metalhead*

Ok now. I know what everyone is thinking. "Lets tear into each other like there is no tommarow!" but stop! Think about this for a moment. Is it really such a good idea? Incurring the wrath of gokemonz and senar? I THINK NOT! So let us all calm down, stop insulting each other, and get on with the damn war lol.

“Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.” - Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Jr Breshears View Post
    Stop whining I watched like a few seconds and u r all probably mad cuz I 4-0 Alby on the ladder
    just stop none of mr are mad about you beating alby in fact i thought i was funny haha anyway yeah lets just finish this war without any arguments.

Im not really saying that lol its just right after that they come to me saying I copied a team which i had since like may...

Quote Originally Posted by Jr Breshears View Post
    Im not really saying that lol its just right after that they come to me saying I copied a team which i had since like may...
    I know what you mean and getting accused of copying a team which you may or may of not can make you angry but we don't need to bring it into the war thread but if we all keep arguing and that sena will close the thread down so lets just all get along.

I agree and I didnt bring it here...:P

I forgot to clarify in the rules that the war was a best of three. That has been clarified before confusion begins.

“Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.” - Sun Tzu

I guess I'll contact Alby. It's been a while since he and I did battle.

This war is over.

Perhaps you think this is fair, or simply how you conduct wars. I do not believe it is acceptable.

After I had been assured there would be no more watchers there have been, and now this from one of your lovely members.

Between yourselves you can count this as whatever you want- a win for yourselves, a loss, however MR will know what it is- a cancellation due to your dishonourable conduct.

We will not be warring you again.

Lock requested.
    Last edited by Aenea; 12th August 2012 at 8:34 PM.

Sig credit: Extroph. I still love you Azu!! And pkmnfn for the userbar :3

Psychotic Revolution Xat

(01:20:25) *** Your rank in Standard OU is 139/49693 [1341 points / 99 battles]! *I suck at laddering*

WTF I CANNOT EVEN SAVE BATTLE VIDEOS ON MY COMP HOW WOULD I SHOW THEM THE VID and i wouldnt allow counter teaming of my friends

Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

Quote Originally Posted by Aenea View Post
    This war is over.

Perhaps you think this is fair, or simply how you conduct wars. I do not believe it is acceptable.

After I had been assured there would be no more watchers there have been, and now this from one of your lovely members.

Between yourselves you can count this as whatever you want- a win for yourselves, a loss, however MR will know what it is- a cancellation due to your dishonourable conduct.

We will not be warring you again.

Lock requested.
    Dude your full of freakin bulllshit thatsn ot one of our members,
    cosmic wouldn't do that ****, thats alby or another one of your weaklings starting ****.

Freakin ridiculous.

Before this gets out of hand...

It's pretty clear that nothing will happen at this point. TSS can count this as a forfeit / win. :s

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12