Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 526 to 550 of 640

Thread: Cheating on your partner.. is it as wrong as people make it out to be

  1. #526
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ehhhhhhhh
    Posts
    803

    Default

    Describing women as "they" is classic othering behavior designed to reduce sympathy. It accomplishes a dual task; it makes a monolithic group out of a diverse set of individuals that represents one-half(!) of the human population, and it sets the speaker apart from that group.

    Getting over peer abuse is hard, but it's important not to let it cloud your judgement. Women are people. There is no "they." "They" are half the population. "They" don't get away with anything. SOME women, elevated to highly visible status by the media and by the people you apparently associate with, "get away with" things. So do some men. Some men "get away with" atrocities, often committed against women. Trust me, I know. But that doesn't mean that men are a "they." They are fifty percent of the population. When you engage in homogenizing and othering a group, you open them up to abuse by people who no longer view them as human.

    When you other women, you other yourself. You open yourself up to abuse. And a lot of people are going to tell you differently. They're going to use "you're not like other girls" as a compliment. They're going to "they" women. They're going to "women all [blank]." They're going to "women never [blank]." But YOU are a woman. And you're not like other women. And you're not like other men, either. You are a human being. You are your own human being. When you group and dismiss women, you are playing to the prejudices of those who hate you simply for how you were born.

    Whether you think you deserve better than that or not, you do. And maybe if you start pretending to feel that way, you actually will someday.

    ETA: Pesky Persian, I believe Gothitelle K has me on her block list. Do you mind quoting the things I've said to her? They're a bit important.
    How did the mathematician solve his constipation problem?
    He worked it out with a pencil.

  2. #527
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    On cheating, what bothers me is that alot of the guys that cheat, they do have to take all the blame (because, you know they cheated they have to), but never really say that same message to the other side. I know it's men who mostly cheat, I just hate how in relationship problems, the balance is unjust when it comes to the cheater. Why can't they say "people that cheat must take all the blame" and not make it a one-sided issue? Is it that hard to do.

    Everyone knows that cheating is bad, some people just handle it differently. I would probably figure out what I did wrong but others will say they are fine and run with it.
    You seem to to think when men cheat on women, the men shouldn't take all the blame, and when women cheat on men, you think it's all the woman's fault. That's what I get out of your posts, and I have seen you post something about this as well.

    Women and men cheat equally. One doesn't cheat more than the other. I believe when someone cheats, whether it's a boy or a girl, the cheater deserves to get all the blame. Because even if the person cheated on their partner, because they're not happy with something they did, it still doesn't make it right. Maybe the victim should take some fault too, but that doesn't mean the cheater shouldn't have been more mature and spoke to their partner or broke up with them, before they went out and slept with someone else. This is why I believe no blame should be put on the victim. The cheater went out and cheated, when they could have easily broke up with their partner if they weren't happy or at least had a mature conversation with them.

    People just get sick of your posts because you feel as if women are evil and deserve to be treated like crap and as if they are below men. I'd like to know why you think the way you do, and maybe I'll understand why you think this way. Trust me, I don't like a lot of women and how they act, but then again I don't like a lot of men and how they act as well. Both genders have their flaws.

  3. #528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but you appear to be the only person in this thread who has had a one-sided view on things. People who cheat should take all the blame because they cheated. What sex they are doesn't matter.
    To be honest, I don't know if I am. All I know is that I said that I would wonder what was wrong with me and that was that. I'm all about forgiving and forgetting, however it's comes to the point where people get annoyed.
    岩根雅明=♡

  4. #529
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Evil Scumbags, Inc.
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kochoupink View Post
    Describing women as "they" is classic othering behavior designed to reduce sympathy. It accomplishes a dual task; it makes a monolithic group out of a diverse set of individuals that represents one-half(!) of the human population, and it sets the speaker apart from that group.

    Getting over peer abuse is hard, but it's important not to let it cloud your judgement. Women are people. There is no "they." "They" are half the population. "They" don't get away with anything. SOME women, elevated to highly visible status by the media and by the people you apparently associate with, "get away with" things. So do some men. Some men "get away with" atrocities, often committed against women. Trust me, I know. But that doesn't mean that men are a "they." They are fifty percent of the population. When you engage in homogenizing and othering a group, you open them up to abuse by people who no longer view them as human.

    When you other women, you other yourself. You open yourself up to abuse. And a lot of people are going to tell you differently. They're going to use "you're not like other girls" as a compliment. They're going to "they" women. They're going to "women all [blank]." They're going to "women never [blank]." But YOU are a woman. And you're not like other women. And you're not like other men, either. You are a human being. You are your own human being. When you group and dismiss women, you are playing to the prejudices of those who hate you simply for how you were born.

    Whether you think you deserve better than that or not, you do. And maybe if you start pretending to feel that way, you actually will someday.

    ETA: Pesky Persian, I believe Gothitelle K has me on her block list. Do you mind quoting the things I've said to her? They're a bit important.
    Quoted. =)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    To be honest, I don't know if I am. All I know is that I said that I would wonder what was wrong with me and that was that. I'm all about forgiving and forgetting, however it's comes to the point where people get annoyed.
    That's not actually all you said. You said most girls would "revenge cheat," which is, in fact, an absurd blanket statement and one-sided as far as gender goes.

  5. #530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kochoupink View Post
    Describing women as "they" is classic othering behavior designed to reduce sympathy. It accomplishes a dual task; it makes a monolithic group out of a diverse set of individuals that represents one-half(!) of the human population, and it sets the speaker apart from that group.

    Getting over peer abuse is hard, but it's important not to let it cloud your judgement. Women are people. There is no "they." "They" are half the population. "They" don't get away with anything. SOME women, elevated to highly visible status by the media and by the people you apparently associate with, "get away with" things. So do some men. Some men "get away with" atrocities, often committed against women. Trust me, I know. But that doesn't mean that men are a "they." They are fifty percent of the population. When you engage in homogenizing and othering a group, you open them up to abuse by people who no longer view them as human.

    When you other women, you other yourself. You open yourself up to abuse. And a lot of people are going to tell you differently. They're going to use "you're not like other girls" as a compliment. They're going to "they" women. They're going to "women all [blank]." They're going to "women never [blank]." But YOU are a woman. And you're not like other women. And you're not like other men, either. You are a human being. You are your own human being. When you group and dismiss women, you are playing to the prejudices of those who hate you simply for how you were born.

    Whether you think you deserve better than that or not, you do. And maybe if you start pretending to feel that way, you actually will someday.

    ETA: Pesky Persian, I believe Gothitelle K has me on her block list. Do you mind quoting the things I've said to her? They're a bit important.
    I don't. I used to because you hated me before

    Anyway, when I say "they", that's just me grouping all people together if I didn't want to keep using gendered pro-nouns. But at the same time, I never really knew that about ""they". Like I said, I have no hatred of anyone, but I DO have a habit of grouping people based on experiences.

    I do get told that I'm not like other girls as a compliment and maybe that's why I pretty much seperate myself from the others. Because I don't want to be someone one who people are always complaining that they demand alot. That's why in cases like cheating, I don't demand alot. If it happened to be I'd be crush, but I have to forgive and forget if I ever want to live a good life right?
    岩根雅明=♡

  6. #531
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Evil Scumbags, Inc.
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    I do get told that I'm not like other girls as a compliment and maybe that's why I pretty much seperate myself from the others. Because I don't want to be someone one who people are always complaining that they demand alot.
    So many blanket statements, you could build a fort out of them.

    That's why in cases like cheating, I don't demand alot. If it happened to be I'd be crush, but I have to forgive and forget if I ever want to live a good life right?
    No, no you don't.

  7. #532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post

    No, no you don't.

    If I truly love my partner and I want my relationship to work, then yes I would. Because if I don't, how is it going to be a complete relationship?
    岩根雅明=♡

  8. #533
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ehhhhhhhh
    Posts
    803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    I don't. I used to because you hated me before

    Anyway, when I say "they", that's just me grouping all people together if I didn't want to keep using gendered pro-nouns. But at the same time, I never really knew that about ""they". Like I said, I have no hatred of anyone, but I DO have a habit of grouping people based on experiences.

    I do get told that I'm not like other girls as a compliment and maybe that's why I pretty much seperate myself from the others. Because I don't want to be someone one who people are always complaining that they demand alot. That's why in cases like cheating, I don't demand alot. If it happened to be I'd be crush, but I have to forgive and forget if I ever want to live a good life right?
    I never hated you; I just think you hold some very sad opinions that make me concerned about what happens to young girls in today's society.

    I've got to be honest, here; if you're hanging out with people who complain that women(! All women! All 3.5 billion of them!) "demand a lot," these are not people who like women. The reason they separate you from other women is because they have a deep prejudice that makes all women the same (not-quite-human) group, and since you are human in their minds, you can't be a woman. It's a very sad double life to have to live. It's the same with all prejudices; there must be so much exception-juggling for the prejudiced because women, minorities, etc., actually ARE people, but in order to hold prejudices, the person MUST other them. Freeing yourself from prejudices results in a simpler, happier life.

    Honestly, if you ever want to live a good life, you need to start accepting yourself. And that's hard, especially when the people who accept you are the ones who define you by what you're NOT (e.g. "not like other girls"). We all deserve friends who define us by what we ARE. Finding those people starts by accepting truths about ourselves. You also need to stop thinking in absolutes. Some relationships deserve forgiveness, and some do not; but there can't be this blanket attitude of "forgive ALL to be happy" or "never forgive to be happy." It's the same thing as trying to believe all women behave a certain way, or all men behave a certain way.

    It's kind of scary, letting go of categories. But addressing things on a case-by-case basis ultimately leads to a more balanced life and greater self-acceptance.
    How did the mathematician solve his constipation problem?
    He worked it out with a pencil.

  9. #534
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    If I truly love my partner and I want my relationship to work, then yes I would. Because if I don't, how is it going to be a complete relationship?
    I understand, but if your partner were to cheat on you and you knew it, you would never forget that. Yet in your case, you'd forgive him no matter how many times he did it.. just so you could be with him and fake your happiness.

    There's no love in that, just lies. Lies to hold onto a broken relationship which is slowly hurting you even if you hide it.

  10. #535
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ehhhhhhhh
    Posts
    803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandi. View Post
    I understand, but if your partner were to cheat on you and you knew it, you would never forget that. Yet in your case, you'd forgive him no matter how many times he did it.. just so you could be with him and fake your happiness.
    I think this is kind of a hard-line approach to take on this. I know with my previous relationships, I would end the relationship immediately, but with my current one, I would want to work it out because I think some things are worth talking over. My previous relationships, I was looking for a way out. But I also have a really lax attitude about sexual mores. I'd be fine with an open relationship as long as we were honest with each other, so I guess this is all whatevskies. I'd be much more likely to break up with someone over emotional infidelity because, honestly, sex is just fun, but if you fall in love with another person, why even be in a relationship?

    So while it may be true for some that staying with someone after cheating is "faking happiness," for others I think it's different. It depends on how you view sex/love, and that varies on such an individual level.
    How did the mathematician solve his constipation problem?
    He worked it out with a pencil.

  11. #536

    Default

    I mean if it happened like.... you know 50 times, then I'll say I'll go. but it's hard to leave someone you've done everything for and you wonder if you are ever going to get the same thing else where.
    岩根雅明=♡

  12. #537
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Evil Scumbags, Inc.
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    If I truly love my partner and I want my relationship to work, then yes I would. Because if I don't, how is it going to be a complete relationship?
    How can you have a complete relationship with someone you can't trust to be loyal? I agree with Kochou that it's a case-by-case thing. From your posts, it just sounds like you're setting yourself up to be a victim of manipulation. Believe me, it's not fun and it's not happy. Been there, done that. I've never been cheated on (not physically anyway), but being in a relationship where you're made to feel like you're to blame and having that person use your own low self-esteem against you is a horrible experience.

    Everything else Kochou has said about prejudice, etc. is totally true. It takes a lot of thought and a lot of relearning to get to that point, especially if things have been ingrained in you from an early age. It is, however, possible to break free from those attitudes and thoughts that separate us from other people. Been there, done that too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    I mean if it happened like.... you know 50 times, then I'll say I'll go. but it's hard to leave someone you've done everything for and you wonder if you are ever going to get the same thing else where.
    Of course it's hard. Lots of things in life can be hard. Sometimes it's the hard decisions that help define you for better or worse.

  13. #538
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kochoupink View Post
    I think this is kind of a hard-line approach to take on this. I know with my previous relationships, I would end the relationship immediately, but with my current one, I would want to work it out because I think some things are worth talking over. My previous relationships, I was looking for a way out. But I also have a really lax attitude about sexual mores. I'd be fine with an open relationship as long as we were honest with each other, so I guess this is all whatevskies. I'd be much more likely to break up with someone over emotional infidelity because, honestly, sex is just fun, but if you fall in love with another person, why even be in a relationship?

    So while it may be true for some that staying with someone after cheating is "faking happiness," for others I think it's different. It depends on how you view sex/love, and that varies on such an individual level.
    Yeah I was saying more towards people not in an open relationship, and a partner going behind your back and not letting you know what they're doing.. especially more than one time. I believe goth isn't in an open relationship??

    I guess i'm more strict towards love and sex than most people. ): I would only have sex with someone I was in a relationship with and actually loved.

  14. #539

    Default

    Of course, I don't want to be like that. I don't want people to walk all over me which is why I do kinda applaud the people who are strong enough to leave their cheating partners. Because someone of us aren't. but I guess it comes with having a strong personality.

    I mean, I would feel uncomfortable knowing that someone I love might do it or do it again after I've forgiven them.
    岩根雅明=♡

  15. #540
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Of course, I don't want to be like that. I don't want people to walk all over me which is why I do kinda applaud the people who are strong enough to leave their cheating partners. Because someone of us aren't. but I guess it comes with having a strong personality.

    I mean, I would feel uncomfortable knowing that someone I love might do it or do it again after I've forgiven them.
    It's ok if you forgive your partner once for cheating on you. I mean I could never do that, but if you are to forgive your boyfriend for cheating on you, be sure you're not just all "whatever. it's ok." You have to let him know it really hurt you and talk it over fully, so he doesn't think "she doesn't really care, I can do anything I want."
    If he continues with it though, and you forgive him over and over again, he just thinks he can do it and know he's going to be forgiven. Nothing will get better. That's why people see you as a doormat.

  16. #541

    Default

    Yeah, it's no okay and I'll put it in the nicest way, possible but it it happened again.... I mean, I want to be treated normally so I won't go though the same process. Though, if I were married, it'd be different since no one wants to go through the shame of divorce.
    岩根雅明=♡

  17. #542
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ehhhhhhhh
    Posts
    803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Yeah, it's no okay and I'll put it in the nicest way, possible but it it happened again.... I mean, I want to be treated normally so I won't go though the same process. Though, if I were married, it'd be different since no one wants to go through the shame of divorce.
    Were you raised Quiverfull/Christian Patriarchy, by any chance? No judging, just wondering.
    How did the mathematician solve his constipation problem?
    He worked it out with a pencil.

  18. #543

    Default

    What's a christian patriarchy? Is it the same as being fundamentalist? There is religion involved but wanted to know.
    岩根雅明=♡

  19. #544
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ehhhhhhhh
    Posts
    803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    What's a christian patriarchy? Is it the same as being fundamentalist? There is religion involved but wanted to know.
    It's a type of fundamentalism that often uses homeschool or its own textbooks that vary widely from school textbooks. It often involves a dress code (usually stricter for women than for men, though there may be rules for how men wear their hair, etc.) and enforcement of gender roles early through childhood, e.g. daughters cook and clean, sons work outside. There's usually a greater emphasis on education for boys than for girls, who are expected to prepare for motherhood, as this is taught to be the greatest achievement of a woman's life.

    ETA: does this mean you've heard the term "Quiverfull"? Did you grow up around people who identified with the movement?
    Last edited by kochoupink; 20th November 2012 at 9:07 PM.
    How did the mathematician solve his constipation problem?
    He worked it out with a pencil.

  20. #545
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Off doing something important
    Posts
    4,904

    Default

    Guys, please take anything not directly related to cheating to VM/PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    No, I meant it as I can be in this conversation. lol
    You don't need to be in relationship to talk about relationships, though. I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm single, for instance. My point is that whether or not someone have a partner does not make their argument better or worse. :P


    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
        Spoiler:
    Yeah, but so what? Just because someone wants to be with you does not actually mean you're in a relationship with them, especially if they never actually say "I want to be with you." Like imagine you start dating a girl, and suddenly one of your random female friends is upset because she secretly wanted to be with you the entire time. Yeah, it sucks for her, but if she didn't make a move then it's her own fault. You never saw her as anything but a friend, right?


    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    hmm interesting, i would say that if you were gay, opposite gender kissing might not make the other one mad but about BI idk.
    but i guess that really depends on the person and what they are comfortable with.
    I would agree 100% with the last sentence. Shame more people didn't respond, but all well.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    most girls would do it (some guys would as well). i've seen it and it pretty much gets cheered on. funny thing is that they expect to be forgiven just like they forgave their partner.
    If you're going to say "most people do x" you should back it up with evidence. "I saw it on a talk show" or "that's what people I talk to say" is not evidence. A study or survey of people cheating is real evidence the only thing to make your argument stronger. You can't believe that everything on TV represents what happens in real life. That's the problem.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Why can't they say "people that cheat must take all the blame" and not make it a one-sided issue? Is it that hard to do.
    In this entire thread, you are the only person who has
    1) Said it's also the victim's fault too
    2) Made it an issue of men VS women
    Nobody else has said it's not the cheater's fault, and nobody else has said "men do it more" or "women do it more." So you're kinda just talking to yourself here. :P


    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Anyway, when I say "they", that's just me grouping all people together if I didn't want to keep using gendered pro-nouns. But at the same time, I never really knew that about ""they". Like I said, I have no hatred of anyone, but I DO have a habit of grouping people based on experiences.
    What kochou was saying was that by talking about women as "they," you make them sound weird and different and bad. It distances you from a group that you belong to no matter what, and it groups them all together as if every single woman is exactly the same. But just as you know that all men are different and unique, you must acknowledge that the other half of the population is also made up of many special, unique people. Despite what some people may have told you, you're not "unlike other women" because all women are already unique. It's a really unhealthy way to view a group you belong to.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    If I truly love my partner and I want my relationship to work, then yes I would. Because if I don't, how is it going to be a complete relationship?
    Because maybe it's not a great relationship and it's not worth saving? I know you hate to think about it, but sometimes it really is better to be single than to be in an unhealthy relationship.


    Quote Originally Posted by kochoupink View Post
    I think this is kind of a hard-line approach to take on this. I know with my previous relationships, I would end the relationship immediately, but with my current one, I would want to work it out because I think some things are worth talking over. My previous relationships, I was looking for a way out. But I also have a really lax attitude about sexual mores. I'd be fine with an open relationship as long as we were honest with each other, so I guess this is all whatevskies. I'd be much more likely to break up with someone over emotional infidelity because, honestly, sex is just fun, but if you fall in love with another person, why even be in a relationship?

    So while it may be true for some that staying with someone after cheating is "faking happiness," for others I think it's different. It depends on how you view sex/love, and that varies on such an individual level.
    Having an open relationship is different than being cheated on, however. If you and your partner agree that it's okay to engage sexually with other people, there's nothing wrong with that. I can also agree that some relationships might be more worth trying to save than others, and that's completely up to the individual. Just proceed with caution and whatnot.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    I mean if it happened like.... you know 50 times, then I'll say I'll go. but it's hard to leave someone you've done everything for and you wonder if you are ever going to get the same thing else where.
    You're young, Gothy. If one relationship doesn't work out, you might find someone else who makes you even happier, who does even more for you, and who loves you even more than someone who cheated on you. But you'll never find out if you remain paralyzed by the fear of "what if?" Ending a relationship isn't the end of the world - I and many people in this thread can attest to that, and if you could find one partner you'll surely be able to find another. :P


    ~Psychic

    Pokéthon was a huge success! Check out our Facebook page for photos from the event!

  21. #546
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    KORUSAN IS A VERY BAD POSTER
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandi. View Post
    Oh please, will you please stop being such a girl hater.
    but how else will i get my gold special snowflake sticker from the boys club :cry:
    wh

  22. #547
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eastern North Carolina
    Posts
    9,030

    Default

    even though it's never happened to me (because I am a good person and I don't give my partner a reason to cheat)
    It's a never ending cycle.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/dheavp.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Nuit

    Quote Originally Posted by chuboy View Post
    Quick, someone get the scientific community onto this one! A truly brilliant hypothesis that would have been insofar overlooked by every researcher who has contributed to this field of science. And it's only 8th grade stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero
    I roam Johto with my partner Pokemon, Rattata, who knows Hyper Fang, Sunny Day, Rock Smash and Cut. Anyone who runs with more than one Pokemon or evolves their Pokemon takes the game way too seriously.

  23. #548
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    I happen to do have a partner so I am pretty normal there. I'm also not the type to cheat either because I find it wrong. But your right, I've never had this happen to me nor have I done it. I'll just say that next to you, I'm pretty forgiving.
    Wow, you sound like one of those girlfriend/boyfriend that gets abused physically/verbally, say it's all your fault, and that you still love them. Really scary.

  24. #549
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    421

    Default

    When people are in an open relationship then there's no cheating. If people are going to SAY they're in a monogamous relationship and then have "extra pairs" outside of the relationship then the main problem is in the lying, not the actual sex itself.

    I personally am in an open relationship but my partner and I mainly stick to one another. We're free to date who ever we want, it just so happens that neither of us finds many people interesting. Having said that, we're both extremely cautious when it comes to sex so the chances of infection are lower and we've both had vaccines to prevent certain STDs.

    If I met someone who wanted an exclusive relationship I think I could provide that and stop having sex with my current partner if I thought it was worth it but I'd really rather be with someone who accepts my current relationship.

  25. #550
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    INSIDE...
    Posts
    2,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    I know it's men who mostly cheat,
    How? And in what proportion compared to women, at that? Do you have a source that proves this? Don't pull statistics out of your ***.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Why can't they say "people that cheat must take all the blame" and not make it a one-sided issue?
    Because people are ultimately responsible for their own actions, and no amount of influences will justify someone doing a stupid thing if they were of perfectly sound mind while doing it. Why do you think being pressured to rape or murder someone isn't a viable defense in court if you're determined to have been perfectly sane at the time?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    I would probably figure out what I did wrong but others will say they are fine and run with it.
    Never assume unless you've actually been in that situation, though. It's rather amazing how people tend to handle things much differently while they're in the heat of the moment, because it's just a little bit harder to think rationally once you either get caught cheating or find out your partner has cheated. Even if you're supposedly prepared for it, it's almost never as easy as it might sound to handle things with a level head.


    SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

    Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama


Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •