Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 640

Thread: Cheating on your partner.. is it as wrong as people make it out to be

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Evil Scumbags, Inc.
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iFi Salamander View Post
    You really are heavily implying that you are not pretty with most of your statements. Just sayin'.
    I honestly don't care if strangers on the Internet think I'm pretty. I have more important things to do with my life than being eye candy. Also, working out every day doesn't automatically mean you're attractive. Just sayin'. =)

    I think this thread has gotten a bit off-topic... Although I'll say it's fine to want to make your partner happy but healthy relationships have boundaries.
    Reading posts on sppf every day

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    亜米利&#2115
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    What if the girl was like really fat? Or your sister?

    EDIT:
    Well that killed the conversation.
    didn't see this one...

    hmmm I don't know to be honest.

    ===

    I know healty relationships have boundaries but you know... for some of us, making your partner happy is a must. If you make your partner happy, then he/she wouldn't cheat :]
    岩根雅明=♡

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Basement, York
    Posts
    3,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    didn't see this one...

    hmmm I don't know to be honest.

    ===

    I know healty relationships have boundaries but you know... for some of us, making your partner happy is a must. If you make your partner happy, then he/she wouldn't cheat :]
    Err, no offence but it seems to me that you wear your heart on your sleeve, it's not a bad thing to do but it leaves you open for a lot of pain.

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    With my head in the clouds
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    I honestly don't care if strangers on the Internet think I'm pretty. I have more important things to do with my life than being eye candy. Also, working out every day doesn't automatically mean you're attractive. Just sayin'. =)

    I think this thread has gotten a bit off-topic... Although I'll say it's fine to want to make your partner happy but healthy relationships have boundaries.
    Don't feel bad, I got infracted for saying that. Second infraction and I've only been here two weeks.

    I know healty relationships have boundaries but you know... for some of us, making your partner happy is a must. If you make your partner happy, then he/she wouldn't cheat :]
    There is this to a certain extent too. I understand it should either persons choice to not have sex but I can't stand those men/women in their 20s that are such pricks they refuse to put out, then whine uncontrollably when their partner wants to break up with them or ends up cheating. I am not justifying the man, but these things can be prevented if you actually are somewhat of a decent partner.

    Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!


  5. #205
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    3,874

    Default

    Here is a question, what if a person was born with a XXY chromosome disorder and married a woman, but the woman cheated to have kids in order to make the person she was married to feel better about the ideas of having kids of his own?
    It's clear to me. Orre, Unova and Kalos proves it. Pokemon is running out of Japan!
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Basement, York
    Posts
    3,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iFi Salamander View Post
    Don't feel bad, I got infracted for saying that. Second infraction and I've only been here two weeks.
    You got infracted for that? Sheesh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    Here is a question, what if a person was born with a XXY chromosome disorder and married a woman, but the woman cheated to have kids in order to make the person she was married to feel better about the ideas of having kids of his own?
    That's a pretty twisted situation. She should of been open with the guy and they could of gone to the doctor and seen about procedures and options for them having a child, sperm donors or adoption for instance. What if the guy went his entire life thinking the children were his and then the guy she cheated with demanded a DNA test? That could destroy his entire world. She's doing the right thing in a tiny sense, but nobody else is going to look at it like that because she's being an idiot.
    Last edited by DMerle; 2nd September 2012 at 3:18 AM.

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    With my head in the clouds
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    You got infracted for that? Sheesh.
    The first infraction I had was replying jokingly to a troll topic. >.>

    they infracted me for not contributing to the debate I guess. Which is probably what this post is too.

    Here is a question, what if a person was born with a XXY chromosome disorder and married a woman, but the woman cheated to have kids in order to make the person she was married to feel better about the ideas of having kids of his own?
    I'd say she is a terrible person, and not just for the cheating.

    Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!


  8. #208
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    3,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    That's a pretty twisted situation. She should of been open with the guy and they could of gone to the doctor and seen about procedures and options for them having a child, sperm donors or adoption for instance. What if the guy went his entire life thinking the children were his and then the guy she cheated with demanded a DNA test? That could destroy his entire world. She's doing the right thing in a tiny sense, but nobody else is going to look at it like that because she's being an idiot.
    What if the secret was held well enough? What if this trisomy afflicted man just wanted to have kids on his own? Would this be a good delusion given that the person with trisomy doesn't have kids, and is more prone to have health problems.

    Quote Originally Posted by iFi Salamander View Post
    I'd say she is a terrible person, and not just for the cheating.
    Elaborate please. You have given me no information for me to work with.

    By the way guys, this actually happened. The situation I gave you was an actual occurrence.
    It's clear to me. Orre, Unova and Kalos proves it. Pokemon is running out of Japan!
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    If my partner says he wants it then yes :]

    Making your partner happy is a key to a good relationship.
    wow..
    Sorry but.. wtf lol.

    So you wouldn't even have a thought that your guy doesn't respect you and he needs more to spice up his sex life.. and wants another girl added into the picture?
    You should be able to make your partner happy with just being who you are and loving them. He shouldn't have to have another woman in the bedroom. The way you're talking, makes it seem like you don't give him enough pleasure. Another form of selfishness? Yes.

    Maybe I'm just jealous because I could never have a threesome and watch my boyfriend be touched or touching some random *****. Yeah no.. Not gonna happen haha. Doesn't matter if I'm involved.. I just could not bare to see him being pleasured by someone else.

    And btw, some people cheat no matter what, even if you do make them happy. Some people just need more and more and more.
    Last edited by Mandi.; 2nd September 2012 at 3:27 AM.

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Basement, York
    Posts
    3,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    What if the secret was held well enough? What if this trisomy afflicted man just wanted to have kids on his own? Would this be a good delusion given that the person with trisomy doesn't have kids, and is more prone to have health problems.
    Well would you want to be lied to about something like that? I. I'm gonna shove a Dark Knight Rises quote in here for the hell of it. "Maybe it's time we all stop trying to outsmart the truth and let it have its day." Because honestly that is right, sometimes we spend so long building our entire lives around something which isn't the truth when it would be so much better to just let it have it's day.

    The thing is if that was a real situation like you said, you obviously know about it so the truth did end up spilling and the man in question was no doubt hurt 100x what he would of been if they'd worked through it as a couple with relevent options.
    Last edited by DMerle; 2nd September 2012 at 3:30 AM.

  11. #211
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    With my head in the clouds
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandi. View Post
    wow..
    Sorry but.. wtf lol.

    So you wouldn't even have a thought that your guy doesn't respect you and he needs more to spice up his sex life.. and wants another girl added into the picture?
    You should be able to make your partner happy with just being who you are and loving them. He shouldn't have to have another woman in the bedroom. The way you're talking, makes it seem like you don't give him enough pleasure. Another form of selfishness? Yes.

    Maybe I'm just jealous because I could never have a threesome and watch my boyfriend be touched or touching some random *****. Yeah no.. Not gonna happen haha. Doesn't matter if I'm involved.. I just could not bare to see him being pleasured by someone else.
    Yeah you are really just coming off as overly possessive truthfully. There are a lot of relationships with multiple people involved, if they like it I don't see the issue. I am pretty sure she isn't saying if her boyfriend said "Do another girl and let me watch, or we are waking up." I think she is just saying she would be up for the idea if he was, and she enjoys making him happy. I don't see what is so bad about this.

    Elaborate please. You have given me no information for me to work with.
    She went behind his back and forced the man to get comfortable with kids. Though I am no expert on XXY disease. iirc it just makes the male have more masculine traits and pseudo-human strength.

    Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!


  12. #212
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,997

    Default

    I don't see how I'm being possessive. Some people don't find the thought of watching their partner have sex with another person as that nice. Sure if both partners agree for a threesome, then go for it. She's acting like the only way to keep her partner from cheating on her is to make him happy, and his way of being happy is having sex with two girls. If she really wants to go for it, then sure. But if she's just going along with it just so her partner won't leave her, then I think it's pretty sad.

    But I sure as hell won't be called possessive. My partner doesn't like the idea of threesomes either.

  13. #213
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Evil Scumbags, Inc.
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    didn't see this one...

    hmmm I don't know to be honest.

    ===

    I know healty relationships have boundaries but you know... for some of us, making your partner happy is a must. If you make your partner happy, then he/she wouldn't cheat :]
    It's perfectly possible to make your partner happy and have mutually agreed upon boundaries. I would never want my partner to do anything he wasn't comfortable with and I know he wouldn't want me to do anything I wasn't comfortable with. If you don't have limits, that's cool. I just don't think it's okay to do something that makes you uncomfortable just because he wants you to. Partners should be respectful of each other.
    Reading posts on sppf every day

  14. #214
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    3,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iFi Salamander View Post
    She went behind his back and forced the man to get comfortable with kids. Though I am no expert on XXY disease. iirc it just makes the male have more masculine traits and pseudo-human strength.
    First of all, the karyotype XXY (or Klinefelter's syndrome) actually produces sterile males more than fertile ones.

    Second, I don't know the exact scenario, but let's say that the man wanted to have kids. If it made him happy, would this type of cheating be fully wrong?
    It's clear to me. Orre, Unova and Kalos proves it. Pokemon is running out of Japan!
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

  15. #215
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    With my head in the clouds
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandi. View Post
    I don't see how I'm being possessive. Some people don't find the thought of watching their partner have sex with another person as that nice. Sure if both partners agree for a threesome, then go for it. She's acting like the only way to keep her partner from cheating on her is to make him happy, and his way of being happy is having sex with two girls. If she really wants to go for it, then sure. But if she's just going along with it just so her partner won't leave her, then I think it's pretty sad.

    But I sure as hell won't be called possessive. My partner doesn't like the idea of threesomes either.
    I don't remember her ever saying it had anything to do with the man leaving her unless she did. I think it is pretty agreeable that would be an awful man to be with.

    Second, I don't know the exact scenario, but let's say that the man wanted to have kids. If it made him happy, would this type of cheating be fully wrong?
    That is like asking if your lesbian partner went to a sperm donor so you could have a child would be cheating. No not really.

    I can't believe all the women of this topic are trying to talk the girl out of actually being a female open to sexual experimentation. It is a wonder so many girls are against it.
    Last edited by iFi Salamander; 2nd September 2012 at 3:40 AM.

    Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!


  16. #216
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iFi Salamander View Post
    I don't remember her ever saying it had anything to do with the man leaving her unless she did. I think it is pretty agreeable that would be an awful man to be with.
    This is the same girl who thinks if her man cheats on her, it's cause she did something wrong.

    I can't believe all the women of this topic are trying to talk the girl out of actually being a female open to sexual experimentation. It is a wonder so many girls are against it.
    Just trying to help a fellow female out.

    We're against it cause we won't be stepped all over from men who simply want to **** every girl in the world.

  17. #217
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    With my head in the clouds
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandi. View Post
    This is the same girl who thinks if her man cheats on her, it's cause she did something wrong.



    Just trying to help a fellow female out.

    We're against it cause we won't be stepped all over from men who simply want to **** every girl in the world.
    Did he cheat on her? I am going to go ahead and say she is just desperate if she thinks that.

    I truthfully have broken up with every girl I was getting nothing out of. Mostly because there are few people of any gender I can put up with all the time for that much time. I don't feel the need to put up with a person I don't like if I am not getting the perks out of the relationship. If I like her that is different but I don't know when they last time I liked a girl was.

    Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!


  18. #218
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    亜米利&#2115
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    No my partner never cheated on me (thank god).
    岩根雅明=♡

  19. #219
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    With my head in the clouds
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    No my partner never cheated on me (thank god).
    So what are you worried about?

    Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!


  20. #220
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    亜米利&#2115
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iFi Salamander View Post
    So what are you worried about?
    I was saying that *if* that happened, then most likely I would think something was wrong with me, that's all.
    岩根雅明=♡

  21. #221
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    With my head in the clouds
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    I was saying that *if* that happened, then most likely I would think something was wrong with me, that's all.
    You could just ask him. It would be the least he'd owe you.

    Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!


  22. #222
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    I was saying that *if* that happened, then most likely I would think something was wrong with me, that's all.
    That's your problem, and that's how you're going to get walked all over. People aren't as friendly as you think they are.
    Cheating is never acceptable. And even if you did something to piss your partner off, cheating isn't the way he should go. He should have a long talk with you.. and if it's that bad, then break up with you.. not cheat.

  23. #223
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    With my head in the clouds
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandi. View Post
    That's your problem, and that's how you're going to get walked all over. People aren't as friendly as you think they are.
    Cheating is never acceptable. And even if you did something to piss your partner off, cheating isn't the way he should go. He should have a long talk with you.. and if it's that bad, then break up with you.. not cheat.
    That worst that could happen is he cheats on her and she breaks up and life goes on and she finds someone else.

    Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!


  24. #224
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Basement, York
    Posts
    3,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    I was saying that *if* that happened, then most likely I would think something was wrong with me, that's all.
    It's a really good trait but you really do try to please too much, some men will see that as an open invitation to use you as a doormat. If someone does cheat on you it's never really something your doing wrong, remember that if you are both happy and open with each other then nothing really will arrise that should cause cheating, cheating mainly happens because someone is tied down with someone who they are unhappy with, they feel like being home is a burden with them and is putting too much of a strain on them. Imagine the typical 9-5 guy, he gets home from work and has to deal with a shouting wife and screaming kids, after a while he ends hooking up with a woman. Why? With her all his problems are gone, he doesn't have to deal with anything. Make sure that no matter how much you've got on you're always spending quality time with your partner.

  25. #225
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iFi Salamander View Post
    That worst that could happen is he cheats on her and she breaks up and life goes on and she finds someone else.
    Are you not aware of the pain cheating can cause? How hard is it for someone who wants to get with another person, to just break up with their partner before they go ahead and do anything with the other person they want? Is it really that hard?

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •