Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: How do you feel about Ash losing every tournament in Unova?

I think they're setting Ash up for a big win in the Unova League.

I WON'T ACCEPT ANYTHING ELSE THAN TOP 4 OR TOP 2. it's up to the writers anyway haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    And maybe because I don't find any great memorable scene with Ash involved in AG.
    Ash reuniting Charizard, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Pikachu to fight against Brandon wasn't memorable?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Ketchum! View Post
    Ash reuniting Charizard, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Pikachu to fight against Brandon wasn't memorable?
    As I said in that post, with AG Ash I wasn't talking about the filler arc aka Battle Frontier.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    As I said in that post, with AG Ash I wasn't talking about the filler arc aka Battle Frontier.
    Ash was actually evolving his Pokemon for the first time, and his Hoenn team was the first non-cutesy team he had. I'd say that was memorable.

I remember before Hoenn started I thought it was just going to be the same as Johto, with Ash getting stuch with 3 starters again and not evolving any of them.

I'm sad about this, give him one freakin win! Hes not going to win the league, we all know that. So whats the point in him loosing each tournament?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I'm sad about this, give him one freakin win! Hes not going to win the league, we all know that. So whats the point in him loosing each tournament?
    theres still time for him to win one

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    theres still time for him to win one
    I can only see one more Don tournament before the league for him to win and watch they'd screw him over like they've been doing. I've lost a lot of faith in the Best Wishes people, I was willing to give them a second chance but they lost that from me now. If they do have him win in this last Don tournament, let it be a tie between Trip or win! I don't see the rivalry very inresting to watch if nothing has changed, Trip never once cared for Ash and its going to be this way till the league is over like always, why can't it be different? Why of all things did they have to keep that the same? They've done so many different things this series yet they feel thats the one thing they just need to keep >>
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Personally top 4 or 8 is ok with me and i dont find it bad that ash loses to trip because trip has a reason to win, Alder. Ash has tied with trip before. All i want is ash to beat rip with his team from the 'Boonies'.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Ash was actually evolving his Pokemon for the first time, and his Hoenn team was the first non-cutesy team he had. I'd say that was memorable.

I remember before Hoenn started I thought it was just going to be the same as Johto, with Ash getting stuch with 3 starters again and not evolving any of them.
    Corpish was cute, a cute crab or atleast they went for that with him, he isn't Oshawottish cute but he is cute, atleast to me.

As long as he wins the league, I'm fine with Ash losing.
    Fact: All fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.

Pokemon Red Team: Corona LV.53 Garland LV.44 Salt LV.47 Rime LV.48 Blitz LV.55 Buckle LV. 46 Badges: 8, Elite Four defeated.

Pokemon Crystal Team: Flower LV.62 Torrent LV.61 Echo LV.58 Shade LV. 57 Vortex LV.60 Brand LV. 60Badges: 16, Elite Four defeated, Red defeated

Ranked 5,823rd place in the VGC 2011 Autumn Friendly Tourney

Well it's not like he has a decent move set for his Pokémon.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I can only see one more Don tournament before the league for him to win and watch they'd screw him over like they've been doing. I've lost a lot of faith in the Best Wishes people, I was willing to give them a second chance but they lost that from me now. If they do have him win in this last Don tournament, let it be a tie between Trip or win! I don't see the rivalry very inresting to watch if nothing has changed, Trip never once cared for Ash and its going to be this way till the league is over like always, why can't it be different? Why of all things did they have to keep that the same? They've done so many different things this series yet they feel thats the one thing they just need to keep >>
    If there is another Don Tournament, it'll probably be after the league since there is still the TR plot before the league as well.

Hopefully he doesn't lose that one as well.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

We are at the end of unova league and ash have really lose every tournaments/contest/competition of unova region.
    And he has been humiliated by the dumbest noob trainer of unova region

Wow talk about thread bump. Hopefully there is one last tournament for Ash to have redemption

yay!!!
    a victory during a knitting contest

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Wow talk about thread bump. Hopefully there is one last tournament for Ash to have redemption
    Well I can't see this gen just ending on Ash battling villains. Maybe some last World tournament thing.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567