Thread: shipping in animated DC/Marvel shows

Cool shipping in animated DC/Marvel shows

This thread is for ships in the various animated series, current and past, based on DC or Marvel characters. I'll start by listing a few that I'm a fan of. The first two ship names are already commonly used, the third doesn't have a name so I gave it one.

Young Justice
    SpitfireShipping - Wally/Kid Flash & Artemis
    Just a fantastic pairing. It's that old typical story about kids teasing each other because they really like each other but have trouble showing it for whatever reason, and it's terrifically done in this series. The name comes from advice from an elderly man who had spoken fondly of his "spitfire", his late wife. He told Wally, "Find your own little spitfire. One who won't let you get away with nothin'."

ChalantShipping - Dick/Robin/Nightwing & Zatanna
    This one is just plain cute. Robin was practically drooling over Zatanna when he first met her, and she clearly didn't mind. In this series, Robin has a tendency to play with words, and when he nervously told Zatanna, "I'm trying to be all nonchalant here," she smiled and responded, "Why? Be as chalant as you like." Hence the ship name.

Green Lantern: The Animated Series
    AIShipping - Razer & Aya
    If you've seen this series, even if you aren't a shipper, I'm sure you'll agree that their interactions are fascinating. Here's a guy who's a former villain and now trying to do good, and a girl who technically isn't even a girl, but an AI who is learning about things like emotions, values, and heroism. She's proven to be human--er, alien...er, you know what I mean--in every way that matters. Seeing a character that's supposed to be a soulless machine have as profound an effect on a literally rage-powered former villain as Aya has is intriguing.

Anyone else here support these or other ships from DC/Marvel shows? Discuss!

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

A few years ago Robin/Starfire in Teen Titans was big, but since the show ended so long ago nobody really brings it up anymore.

I also love the Batman/Talia pairing, moreso in the comics where they actually have a son who becomes the fourth Robin.

Yeah the Robin/Starfire ship was done really well too. I have mixed feelings about Batman/Talia. I prefer him with Catwoman or Wonder Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Yeah the Robin/Starfire ship was done really well too. I have mixed feelings about Batman/Talia. I prefer him with Catwoman or Wonder Woman.
    Its always hard to pair Batman up because his relationships always doom to fail. There's a reason why in Batman Beyond it seems like Bruce never did get married or have any children. He's just a bitter old man.

Tell that to Huntress.

My favorite shipping would be BatmanxHarley Quinn from Batman: the Animated Series. I found that some of the moments that they had were really cute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

But I ship Nightwing with every one in Young Justice, what do I do nowXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

IMO, Nightwing&Zatanna is cool. Actually, Nightwing paired with anyone except Starfire is okay IMO.

I just do not see any chemistry between them in the tv show (the comic maybe, but not the show). In the Teen Titans animated series, Robin barely spends any time with her (maybe 3 or 4 times. unless it is also with everyone else), he cannot even realize when he is hurting her (see the episode "haunted"), he has never shown her his real eyes (or anyone for that matter), he hasn't even told her his real name!

Yeah, a lot of trust in this relationship... (sarcasm)

Although, I don't like this pairing mostly because of my crossover ship; Link&Starfire (and the fact that I've had a crush on her since I was 13). I get ticked off though that it seems a lot of people seem to treat Starfire like she's an extension of Robin, the idea that you cannot have her without him. Lets face it, practically anyone who ships Robin&Starfire only do so because Robin is involved. And anyone who says that "they were destined for each other", (*in demonic voice*) has no idea what destiny even means! (...okay that is mostly jealousy talking, but still...)
    ""You know, you fight pretty well… for a thief." He told me while still trying to catch his breath.

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself." I responded. "Your hair's still silly-looking though."

- Robin and Scarlette (my OC), Titan Legends Volume 5

This is a line from volume 5 of my fanfiction on deviantart and fanfiction.net. It features my original character, Scarlette; a young demigoddess with the power to make almost any weapon.

Pokemon Black FC: 1893-3683-3048

3DS FC: 4682-8668-1957
    Pokemon X ING: Joey

Visit my trade thread:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=562519