Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Collect all the things

Default Collect all the things

[IMG]http://i45.*******.com/2iw0scj.png[/IMG]

Welcome to COLLECT ALL THE THINGS, a trade shop run by zombie_glitch,MetalSonic, and Tehero. Here at CATT our goal is to.. well.. collect ALL THE THINGS! We both decided to improve our collections by opening a shop together, and hopefully trading with you all. So take a look at what we're offering, or at what we're looking for, and don't be afraid to make an offer. [just because something you are offering isn't under our wants list doesn't mean we won't look at your offer, just try us. C:]

Rules
    1. All Serebii rules will be followed here. No exceptions. Everrrrrr.
    2. No Hacks. We will not accept or be trading anything hacked. If you find you've been traded a hack, please contact us with proof and we'll do our best to set it right.
    3. Don't pester us or spam the thread multiple times with your offer, we have other commitments and will respond when we have the time.
    4. Please post your offer in the thread, we will contact you via PM. We will not look at any offers you post if you repeatedly ignore this rule and PM us first.
    5. Clones/RNGs are accepted here, by both Glitch and Tehero.
    6. Being polite never hurt anyone. Please mind your manners with us and other people using the shop.
    7. If we find that: a.)the trade is taking /far/ too long, b.) a better offer has been made before the trade is finalized or c.)you're repeatedly rude to us, we will cancel the trade.
    8.Trading ought to be fun! If we don't accept your offer, it's nothing worth getting bent out of shape over.
    9.Redistribution rights must be made clear at the start of the trade.

Black list
        Spoiler:- Black List:

White List
        Spoiler:- White List:

Tehero's pokes
    Hello everyone, Tehero here. I hate VMs so if we ever get to that point; PLEASE refrain from VMing me. I prefer PMs. I also offer EV training and level training. I can also try to get shinies and shiny flawless pokemon on request so if you dont see something you like just let me know If iyou need any items let me know, I tend to have a large supply of most things.

Spoiler:- Tehero's Shinies:

Spoiler:- Tehero's Shiny Flawless/Near Flawless:

Spoiler:- Tehero's DWF:

Spoiler:- Tehero's Egg Moves:

Spoiler:- Tehero's Items:

Spoiler:- Tehero's Services:

Spoiler:- Tehero's Wants:

Glitch's Pokemon

Hello, I'm zombie_glitch. Please, just call me glitch.
    I'm /terrible/ at spotting posts directed at me without some kind of attention-grabbing font, please use the form below when asking about trades, services, ect. I don't answer VMs, ever. PMs are the best way to reach me once we move on to trading, or you need to ask me a question I may have missed in the thread.

I'm planning on taking requests for breeding flawless pokemon here as well.
    For now, please go ahead and post in the thread, I'll contact you with details.
    I'm also able to clone, depending on demand, I may offer it as a service.

Spoiler:- trade form:

Events
        Spoiler:- events:

Shinies
        Spoiler:- shinies:

Egg Moves
        Spoiler:- egg moves:

Wants
    [size=1] I'm looking for a reliable person willing to EV train some of my pokemon.
        Spoiler:- Glitch's Wants:

Metal's Poke's.

I'm still working on getting all my pokemon up and nicely organized, but here's a sample of what I'm planning to offer. Cheers!

Spoiler:- Metal's Pokemon:
    Last edited by Tehero; 14th August 2012 at 1:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    I always thought Spinda was some sort of panda combined with a teddy bear and a cocaine addict.

Glad to see this was approved Reserving this post
    I always thought Spinda was some sort of panda combined with a teddy bear and a cocaine addict.

Reserved 10 charlimit

Reserved 10 char limit

Shop is now open

OI, GLITCH!
    Serebii Username: SmeargleRocks
    I'm curious about: your UT shiny UT shiny cottonee, UT shiny Milotic, UT shiny cacnea, UT Shiny slakoth, UT shiny spiritomb, and your UT shiny frillish
    I'm offering: other shinies from my shop including shiny UT timid flawless snoring female
    Anything else?: please VM me when you respond so I know you responded thanks and congrats on the shop

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Im interested in ur Flawless Shiny Hipoppotas with Slack Off. I can offer u a Shiny Tyranitar and Shiny Buttlerfly. Let me know if u are interested.

Also in Zombie_Glitch Pokemon in his wants he said that he need someone to ev train his pokemon. I can offer my services if he still need it.
    Pokemon in my Safari Zone (Ground): Trapinch, Dugtrio, Palpitoad
    My IGN is Jonatan
    Pokemon Y FC: 3866-8256-2129
    Master League Badges Obtained: Amnis Badge, Malice Badge, Shell Badge, Feathered Badge, Terrain Badge, Devastation Badge, Thunder Badge, Hellfire Badge, Frostbite Badge
    Tournaments Badges Obtained: Pebble Badge

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    OI, GLITCH!
    Serebii Username: SmeargleRocks
    I'm curious about: your UT shiny UT shiny cottonee, UT shiny Milotic, UT shiny cacnea, UT Shiny slakoth, UT shiny spiritomb, and your UT shiny frillish
    I'm offering: other shinies from my shop including shiny UT timid flawless snoring female
    Anything else?: please VM me when you respond so I know you responded thanks and congrats on the shop
    Responded in your VMs, but I'll respond here as well.
    My list wasn't up-to-date from when we submitted the shop, so I've already gotten the Snorunt I wanted.
    Thanks for that though~

I'd like to trade something for the shiny male Snover you've got in your shop, if you'd like to PM me we can sort out the details.

Thanks.
    O:

Quote Originally Posted by SkullKidGod View Post
    Im interested in ur Flawless Shiny Hipoppotas with Slack Off. I can offer u a Shiny Tyranitar and Shiny Buttlerfly. Let me know if u are interested.

Also in Zombie_Glitch Pokemon in her wants she said that she need someone to ev train her pokemon. I can offer my services if he still need it.

I'm still searching for someone, yes.
    I'll PM you the details and we'll see how it works out.

lTrade Shop l

"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Quote Originally Posted by SkullKidGod View Post

Also in Zombie_Glitch Pokemon in his wants he said that he need someone to ev train his pokemon. I can offer my services if he still need it.
    Ive already got a shiny flawless Tyranitar and I'm not really interested in your Butterfly so I'm going to have to decline. Thanks anyways though.

Quote Originally Posted by zombie_glitch View Post
    I'm still searching for someone, yes.
    I'll PM you the details and we'll see how it works out.
    OK. No problem.
    Pokemon in my Safari Zone (Ground): Trapinch, Dugtrio, Palpitoad
    My IGN is Jonatan
    Pokemon Y FC: 3866-8256-2129
    Master League Badges Obtained: Amnis Badge, Malice Badge, Shell Badge, Feathered Badge, Terrain Badge, Devastation Badge, Thunder Badge, Hellfire Badge, Frostbite Badge
    Tournaments Badges Obtained: Pebble Badge

hey glitch i can trade u a ut shiny numel and a ut shiny linoone,or fuuret which one it is
    white :0047-4223-6840
    I now take dws,dwfs,events,and shinies and im lookin to get them all

Free Cloning service here if want a pokemon cloned please tell me only thing is I get a copy of it

Glitch:
    warpkun
    Interested in: チサ Teeter Dance Pikachu
    Offering: EV training...or I can RNG a Shiny from your want list!!
    Notes:
    PM is best way to contact me!!
    Looking for new events?? Got the new Genesect

Quote Originally Posted by mogan3 View Post
    hey glitch i can trade u a ut shiny numel and a ut shiny linoone,or fuuret which one it is
    I'm looking for a shiny UT furret.
    C:

Quote Originally Posted by warpkun View Post
    Glitch:
    warpkun
    Interested in: チサ Teeter Dance Pikachu
    Offering: EV training...or I can RNG a Shiny from your want list!!
    Notes:
    PM is best way to contact me!!
    Looking for new events?? Got the new Genesect
    I don't have a Genesect yet, so I'll be PMing you shortly to get some details.
    C:

lTrade Shop l

"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

so i have both if ur interesed also check my shop out

Free Cloning service here if want a pokemon cloned please tell me only thing is I get a copy of it

Added an items section to my part and added two new shiny flawless/near flawless. A and a

ike ur shiny flawless tyranitar and shiny flawless gengar i can offer anything from my shop just click the banner in my sig tero

ike ur shiny flawless tyranitar and shiny flawless gengar i can offer anything from my shop just click the banner in my sig tero
    Going to have to decline, sorry but next time can you just offer a couple pokes instead of telling us to vist your shop? Makes it easier since we wont have to look through them all.

ok u want me to offer then

Is your DW Swinub Female? I Could offer you a DWF Larvitar, or EV train something for it
    Last edited by Dmatt; 12th August 2012 at 6:10 AM.
    White FC: 0905 9140 0338

Quote Originally Posted by Dmatt View Post
    Is your DW Swinub Female? I Could offer you a DWF Larvitar, or EV train something for it
    I breed them so yes it would be female.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehero View Post
    I breed them so yes it would be female.
    Sorry for the dumb question so, is the Larvitar ok with you? I also just got a Phanpy.
    White FC: 0905 9140 0338

Hello I'm intrested in your DWF Durant and DWF Swinub. I can offer a DWF Lotad and DWF Lickitung.
    3ds FC 2492-4223-4524
    Black FC:0432-9941-9309
    Black 2 FC: 3397-2999-9109
    AC:NL Dream Address: 6900-2317-3049

New event pokemon added~
    クラウン (2010) (UT, Adamant)
    WIN2011 (Euro) (UT, Naughty)
    SO2010 (Euro) (UT, Bold)

lTrade Shop l

Quote Originally Posted by Dmatt View Post
    Sorry for the dumb question so, is the Larvitar ok with you? I also just got a Phanpy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireray View Post
    Hello I'm intrested in your DWF Durant and DWF Swinub. I can offer a DWF Lotad and DWF Lickitung.
    Going to have to decline, I have all those DWF (I havent bred them for the shop)

ok u want me to offer then
    Offering makes it easier for us to figure out what you're willing to trade, and what's off-limits out of your collection.
    I'd like to trade for the Furret, providing you still have it. I guess I'll PM you and we'll work something out.

lTrade Shop l

Hello Tehero, I am interested in your DWF Tirtouga and DWF Durant, I can offer a shiny DW Nidoran male to trade for them he has a timid nature with IVs:31/x/31/31/31/31
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast