Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 138

Thread: Ben 10 Omniverse discussion.

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    If it is a Ben lookalike, surely it shouldn't possess that Omnitrix symbol on his chest.




    That and Gwen needs to lose her freckles. She didn't have them back then.......








    Anyway, seems like a future episode called "Showdown" will explain why 16 year old Ben never use Feedback despite using it like crazy when he was still 10 years old.

    I'm interested in that.

    And wow I like Julie's redesign.

    OMG she looks better :O...

    *sees today's episode*

    Seriously a cat villian?? *facepalms*
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Seriously a cat villian?? *facepalms*
    at least she has better design than some of Omniverse's redesigns.




    Anyway, looking at the current arc....whoa, who would have expected Attea as the main villain for this arc?
    And I find the Gourmand race's Plan Omega hilarious

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,800

    Default

    I can't wait for this Frog of Wars special. I love Astrodactyl even though he has only been in o0ne episode.
    I'm hoping Ben scans an Icursion

  4. #104
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    258

    Default

    it was announced the other day that Benmummy now has a new name, Snare-Oh. this alien will also appear in Frogs of War.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cancer0081 View Post
    it was announced the other day that Benmummy now has a new name, Snare-Oh. this alien will also appear in Frogs of War.
    Cool. Maybe Benwolf and Benviktor will get new names.

    A FaceBook post just confirmed he will get a new alien for the Frogs of War

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Cool. Maybe Benwolf and Benviktor will get new names.

    A FaceBook post just confirmed he will get a new alien for the Frogs of War
    Are those what he actually named them??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  7. #107
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Are those what he actually named them??
    technically the names for those aliens were never given on the show. Benwolf, Benviktor, and Benmummy were just the names used in the credits.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,800

    Default

    I loved the hour long special. His new alien is very cool as well. I hope we see more of him and Attea in the future. Attea is officially my favorite villainess.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I loved the hour long special. His new alien is very cool as well. I hope we see more of him and Attea in the future. Attea is officially my favorite villainess.
    What new alien?
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

    Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!


  10. #110
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    What new alien?
    I'm guessing he means Ben's incursion form lol.

    Gwen and Kevin ftw!!!!!!

    Now, when the hell is Julie gonna finally show up??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    What new alien?
    Benfrag, his Incursion. The episode is on again tomorrow at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Now, when the hell is Julie gonna finally show up??
    Next week

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Benfrag, his Incursion. The episode is on again tomorrow at the same time.

    Next week
    Yay!! We still have 30 episodes left.

    Also hell ya a new villain every 10 episodes is genius.

    *Waits for the Vilgax arc*
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,800

    Default

    I hope we get the old animation back next series. I also hope the Nanomech Queen returns sometime this series.
    I wonder when Ben will finally use Buzzshock and Spitter, i've been waiting for them to finally appear since the original 10,000 episode.

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    My home
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    Ah I just realised that Derrick had revealed the names of Benwolf and Benviktor too before, but now it's buried in the formsprings question and I can no longer find it.......

    [UPDATED] Just surfed through http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/User_blo...n_omniverce%3F and remembered Benviktor might be renamed as Hank. I think Benwolf had been renamed into a one-syllabus word too. Now I know why I though that the previous renames were ust DJW's bluff before watching Snare-oh's debut.

    I remembered there was one djw's formspring question that has all the halloween trio's renaming before that episode with snare-oh's debut. I could have sworn there is.
    Last edited by pikadon92; 22nd March 2013 at 11:49 AM.

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pikadon92 View Post
    Ah I just realised that Derrick had revealed the names of Benwolf and Benviktor too before, but now it's buried in the formsprings question and I can no longer find it.......

    [UPDATED] Just surfed through http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/User_blo...n_omniverce%3F and remembered Benviktor might be renamed as Hank. I think Benwolf had been renamed into a one-syllabus word too. Now I know why I though that the previous renames were ust DJW's bluff before watching Snare-oh's debut.

    I remembered there was one djw's formspring question that has all the halloween trio's renaming before that episode with snare-oh's debut. I could have sworn there is.
    I looked at their pages and nothing is there. It says they will appear with new names though.
    Squidstrictor and Rocks appearing will be good but i'd like Buzzshock and Spitter.
    I'd also like Ship to become Ben's dog after today's episode.

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,757

    Default

    Ok what the heck writers -_-...that was the dumbest break up reason ever....
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ok what the heck writers -_-...that was the dumbest break up reason ever....
    hopefully whoever do Ben 10 next actually brought them back together.....and fix all the horrible redesigns.

    Seriously, Derrick's reason for the break up was indeed really dumb - what if there are many people who actually married their first girlfriend? He can't know if there's absolutely no people in this world who stayed with their first date, in fact, no one can.

    And he also mentioned that there are like, only 2 people who were mad about it. Seriously? -_- Those are two people WITH FORMSPRING ACCOUNT. There may be numerous other people without formspring account who disliked the way he treated Ben-Julie relationship, maybe even more than those who didn't mind about it.





    Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Benfrag, his Incursion.
    actually, it's Bullfrag. Bullfrog + Frag.





    Quote Originally Posted by pikadon92 View Post
    Ah I just realised that Derrick had revealed the names of Benwolf and Benviktor too before, but now it's buried in the formsprings question and I can no longer find it.......

    [UPDATED] Just surfed through http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/User_blo...n_omniverce%3F and remembered Benviktor might be renamed as Hank. I think Benwolf had been renamed into a one-syllabus word too. Now I know why I thought that the previous renames were just DJW's bluff before watching Snare-oh's debut.

    I remembered there was one djw's formspring question that has all the halloween trio's renaming before that episode with snare-oh's debut. I could have sworn there is.

    I think I've read that too, but it's obvious that was just yet another one of his tons of trolling replies.

    This is one of the reasons I dislike him - if you don't want to answer it, then just ignore it or simply say "I can't answer that one" instead of putting up a trolling reply.
    I prefer someone like Dwayne McDuffie (too bad he died too soon) or Matt Wayne, they actually answer things, and if they can't answer it, they either says so or just ignore the question.

    So yeah, my hope is, if Ben 10 ever continues with a new team, hopefully whoever in charge of it is a better person.
    Keep Matt Wayne, but replace Derrick and his horrible redesigns + nonsense Ben-Julie break up.

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    hopefully whoever do Ben 10 next actually brought them back together.....and fix all the horrible redesigns.

    Seriously, Derrick's reason for the break up was indeed really dumb - what if there are many people who actually married their first girlfriend? He can't know if there's absolutely no people in this world who stayed with their first date, in fact, no one can.

    And he also mentioned that there are like, only 2 people who were mad about it. Seriously? -_- Those are two people WITH FORMSPRING ACCOUNT. There may be numerous other people without formspring account who disliked the way he treated Ben-Julie relationship, maybe even more than those who didn't mind about it.







    actually, it's Bullfrag. Bullfrog + Frag.








    I think I've read that too, but it's obvious that was just yet another one of his tons of trolling replies.

    This is one of the reasons I dislike him - if you don't want to answer it, then just ignore it or simply say "I can't answer that one" instead of putting up a trolling reply.
    I prefer someone like Dwayne McDuffie (too bad he died too soon) or Matt Wayne, they actually answer things, and if they can't answer it, they either says so or just ignore the question.

    So yeah, my hope is, if Ben 10 ever continues with a new team, hopefully whoever in charge of it is a better person.
    Keep Matt Wayne, but replace Derrick and his horrible redesigns + nonsense Ben-Julie break up.
    Seriously how can Julie even think he was serious xD.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    99

    Default

    I like Derrick's trollishness. And he shouldn't be blamed; he's just the art director. He doesn't write.

    I never liked Julie anyway, so I'm fine with the breakup, and thought the way it happened was really funny.
    Click them please. Feed Scyther a Chesto Berry to wake it up.



  20. #120
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Guy View Post
    I like Derrick's trollishness. And he shouldn't be blamed; he's just the art director. He doesn't write.
    Thank you! One guy with common sense.

    Anywho I could care less for JulieXBen mainly due to the fact that their 16. You more than likely won't stay with your sweetheart at that age forever. To be honest I normally forget Julie even exists, shows how unimportant she's technically been in the series.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

    Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!


  21. #121
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,686

    Default

    Yeah, I think I went a bit overboard there...sorry.

    Still, sometimes the way Derrick answer questions implies that he does have a say for the storyline.

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    actually, it's Bullfrag. Bullfrog + Frag.
    I know. I accidentally did a typo.
    I'm glad that they are broken up actually. I never liked Julie and lots of people don't stay with their first girls especially super heroes.


    I saw the preview for this week's episode and think it looks awesome. I love Rad already

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    My home
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    Benwolf and Benvicktor's names are revealed. At least the latter isn't named Hank. (They're Blitzwolfer and Frankenstrike)

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,800

    Default

    Those are awesome names! I hope Blitzwolfer gets a new action figure soon, I've been trying to find one for a long time.
    I loved yesterday's episode. It was good seeing Dr. Animo being the main villain. I saw the theme song's pictures changed cause I saw Snare-Oh. I wonder if any new aliens were in it.

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pikadon92 View Post
    Benwolf and Benvicktor's names are revealed. At least the latter isn't named Hank. (They're Blitzwolfer and Frankenstrike)
    IMO, those two names are definitely better than Snare-oh.

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •