Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 60

Thread: Ghost of Maiden's Past Haunted Art Shop!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    In the your closet
    Posts
    77

    Default Ghost of Maiden's Past Haunted Art Shop!

    Welcome to my Shop!

    Every request ordered before my closing will be completed.


    Rules:
    No spamming or trolling.
    All SPPF rules apply.
    Be patient. Please do not rush me.
    Only use my order forms.
    Remember to give credit where credit is due.
    You get 3 strikes after that your banned.

        Spoiler:- Banned/Strike List:


    My Work:

        Spoiler:- Poses:


        Spoiler:- Userbars:


        Spoiler:- Fusions:



    Waiting List:
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~

    Every request ordered before my closing will be completed.
    Last edited by Roromiya; 30th August 2012 at 2:17 AM.

    Black 2 team

    Soul Silver Team


    - Under Construction-



        Spoiler:- tumblr:

  2. #2

    Default

    I like your stuff!


    I would like a fusion from MaidensGhost!
    Pokemon: Suicune and Ninetales
    Base Pokemon: Doesn't matter
    Comment(s): -

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    In the your closet
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squeegie View Post
    I like your stuff!


    I would like a fusion from MaidensGhost!
    Pokemon: Suicune and Ninetales
    Base Pokemon: Doesn't matter
    Comment(s): -
    Thank you ^_^
    I'll get started right away.

    EDIT:I'm done with your request(:
    Last edited by Roromiya; 11th August 2012 at 10:53 PM.

    Black 2 team

    Soul Silver Team


    - Under Construction-



        Spoiler:- tumblr:

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Hi! I'd like a userbar! ^_^

    Color(s): Green and Purple
    Text: EV Yield Guide
    Picture: none
    Any Specific Size?: Wide and Large
    Comment(s): If I can have a Pokemon in it: Chikorita and Torchic (Chikorita on the left and Torchic on the right)

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  5. #5

    Default

    Oh wow, that looks awesome! Thank you. <3

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaidensGhost View Post
    Welcome to my Shop!

    Rules:
    No spamming or trolling.
    All SPPF rules apply.
    Be patient. Please do not rush me.
    Only use my order forms.
    Remember to give credit where credit is due.
    You get 3 strikes after that your banned.

        Spoiler:- Banned/Strike List:


    My Work:

        Spoiler:- Poses:


        Spoiler:- Userbars:


        Spoiler:- Fusions:



    Waiting List:
    Squeegie
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~

    I would like a pose from MaidensGhost!
    Pokemon(1-6): 6 Gengar, Skarmory, Umbreon, Gyarados, Ampharos, and Garchomp. Please. ^^;
    Trainer: A trainer with black hair. x3 Other than that doesn't matter. Just find one that has black hair.
    Base - The Purple Rock Looking one. The Big one, not the small one.
    Comment(s): You do great work. Keep it up.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    In the your closet
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by t0pcAt View Post

    I would like a pose from MaidensGhost!
    Pokemon(1-6): 6 Gengar, Skarmory, Umbreon, Gyarados, Ampharos, and Garchomp. Please. ^^;
    Trainer: A trainer with black hair. x3 Other than that doesn't matter. Just find one that has black hair.
    Base - The Purple Rock Looking one. The Big one, not the small one.
    Comment(s): You do great work. Keep it up.

    Thanks(:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    Hi! I'd like a userbar! ^_^

    Color(s): Green and Purple
    Text: EV Yield Guide
    Picture: none
    Any Specific Size?: Wide and Large
    Comment(s): If I can have a Pokemon in it: Chikorita and Torchic (Chikorita on the left and Torchic on the right)
    Both Accepted I'll get right on it(:

    Black 2 team

    Soul Silver Team


    - Under Construction-



        Spoiler:- tumblr:

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    In the your closet
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Done with both requests(:

    Ducklett12



    t0pcAt


    I couldn't get the bigger image, so I resized the small one.

    If either of you wants me to edit something just ask(:

    Black 2 team

    Soul Silver Team


    - Under Construction-



        Spoiler:- tumblr:

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Hi! I'd like a userbar! ^_^ (The last userbar was great!)

    Color(s): Light Blue and Hot Pink (Color in the same formation as the last userbar)
    Text: Breeding Help Guide
    Picture: none
    Any Specific Size?: Wide and Large
    Comment(s): If I can have a Pokemon in it: Togepi and Wynaut (Togepi on the left and Wynaut on the right)

    Thank You! ^_^

    Also in this userbar, could you use the same style of text as in this userbar?:



    If you can do that, I would really appreciate it. n_n

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    In the your closet
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    Hi! I'd like a userbar! ^_^ (The last userbar was great!)

    Color(s): Light Blue and Hot Pink (Color in the same formation as the last userbar)
    Text: Breeding Help Guide
    Picture: none
    Any Specific Size?: Wide and Large
    Comment(s): If I can have a Pokemon in it: Togepi and Wynaut (Togepi on the left and Wynaut on the right)

    Thank You! ^_^

    Also in this userbar, could you use the same style of text as in this userbar?:



    If you can do that, I would really appreciate it. n_n
    Glad you liked it ^_^
    Your request is ACCEPTED I will get started right away! (:

    EDIT: Done with your request Ducklett12, hope you like it.
    Last edited by Roromiya; 13th August 2012 at 2:23 AM.

    Black 2 team

    Soul Silver Team


    - Under Construction-



        Spoiler:- tumblr:

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaidensGhost View Post
    Glad you liked it ^_^
    Your request is ACCEPTED I will get started right away! (:
    Ok message me when you're done ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Twilight Town
    Posts
    48

    Default

    nice stuff could you please make me a userbar one side with mew on it one side with manaphy and mew661 in the middle?


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    In the your closet
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mew661 View Post
    nice stuff could you please make me a userbar one side with mew on it one side with manaphy and mew661 in the middle?
    Sure your request is ACCEPTED ^_^

    Black 2 team

    Soul Silver Team


    - Under Construction-



        Spoiler:- tumblr:

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Enschede, the Netherlands
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I would like you to make me an userbar.

    Colors: Yellow and (Steel)Grey
    Text: Voltage - Sky
    Sprite(s): Left: Emolga, Right: Skyla
    Any Specific Size?(I use 370x30): Not really
    Specific Font?( I can use dafont.com): Rawhide Raw 2012
    Do you want the sprite in or out? Emolga out, Skyla in
    Comment(s):Can you do the colour gradient from the middle?

    Thanks in advance.
    "Knowledge is power, guard it well..." -Librarian


    Made by the lovely MaidensGhost.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Twilight Town
    Posts
    48

    Default

    opps i mess up i meant shiny latias not mew :/ also the colur blue please if you not too far in to sorry i rushed out the door and didn't review my post to make sure everything was how i wanted


  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    In the your closet
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShasO View Post
    I would like you to make me an userbar.

    Colors: Yellow and (Steel)Grey
    Text: Voltage - Sky
    Sprite(s): Left: Emolga, Right: Skyla
    Any Specific Size?(I use 370x30): Not really
    Specific Font?( I can use dafont.com): Rawhide Raw 2012
    Do you want the sprite in or out? Emolga out, Skyla in
    Comment(s):Can you do the colour gradient from the middle?

    Thanks in advance.
    Your request is ACCEPTED I'll get started right away(:

    Black 2 team

    Soul Silver Team


    - Under Construction-



        Spoiler:- tumblr:

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    In the your closet
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mew661 View Post
    opps i mess up i meant shiny latias not mew :/ also the colur blue please if you not too far in to sorry i rushed out the door and didn't review my post to make sure everything was how i wanted
    Okay, I 'll get started.

    EDIT:
    Both requests are done, hope you like them(:

    SashO


    mew661

    p.s mew661 to add this to your sig right click the image, the click on copy img url. Then paste that on your signature.
    & add IMG tags.
    Last edited by Roromiya; 13th August 2012 at 5:00 PM.

    Black 2 team

    Soul Silver Team


    - Under Construction-



        Spoiler:- tumblr:

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Twilight Town
    Posts
    48

    Default

    thank you ^_^


  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The one slapping your face
    Posts
    57

    Default

    I would like a pose from MaidensGhost!
    Pokemon(1-6): Lopunny, Mismagius, Lumineon, Luxray, Toxicroak, Glaceon
    Trainer: Girl trainer from Pokemon Diamon/Pearl/Platinum
    Base - http://spriters-resource.com/ds/poke...er/sheet/41996 I would like the small one shaped like a pokeball, its red and blue and has yellow lining.
    Comment(s): Good luck! And tThanks in advance!

        Spoiler:- Click for Awesomeness:
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/5w9wy9.png[/IMG]


    Credit to MaidensGhost for the team pose and the Glaceon fusion. Credit to Wolf Prince for the Diamon FC userbar.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    In the your closet
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snivyoshawottlvr View Post
    I would like a pose from MaidensGhost!
    Pokemon(1-6): Lopunny, Mismagius, Lumineon, Luxray, Toxicroak, Glaceon
    Trainer: Girl trainer from Pokemon Diamon/Pearl/Platinum
    Base - http://spriters-resource.com/ds/poke...er/sheet/41996 I would like the small one shaped like a pokeball, its red and blue and has yellow lining.
    Comment(s): Good luck! And tThanks in advance!
    Your request is ACCEPTED! I'll get started^-^

    EDIT: Done with your request(:
    Last edited by Roromiya; 13th August 2012 at 5:56 PM.

    Black 2 team

    Soul Silver Team


    - Under Construction-



        Spoiler:- tumblr:

  21. #21
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Thanks! It looks Great!

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The one slapping your face
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaidensGhost View Post
    Your request is ACCEPTED! I'll get started^-^

    EDIT: Done with your request(:
    Thank you soo much! *tackle hugs* I am forever greatful!

        Spoiler:- Click for Awesomeness:
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/5w9wy9.png[/IMG]


    Credit to MaidensGhost for the team pose and the Glaceon fusion. Credit to Wolf Prince for the Diamon FC userbar.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Enschede, the Netherlands
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Thanks for the great banner! *Glomp*

    Please accept a cyber waffle.
    "Knowledge is power, guard it well..." -Librarian


    Made by the lovely MaidensGhost.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The one slapping your face
    Posts
    57

    Default

    I would like a fusion from MaidensGhost!
    Pokemon: Snivy and Glaceon
    Base Pokemon: Glaceon
    Comment(s): thanks!

        Spoiler:- Click for Awesomeness:
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/5w9wy9.png[/IMG]


    Credit to MaidensGhost for the team pose and the Glaceon fusion. Credit to Wolf Prince for the Diamon FC userbar.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Florida, Land of.... Sunshine?
    Posts
    37

    Default

    I would like a fusion from MaidensGhost!
    Pokemon: Roserade and Leafeon
    Base Pokemon: Leafeon
    Comment(s): Thank You In Advance!
    3DS Friend Code: 2750-1183-1943

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •