Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 60

Thread: Ghost of Maiden's Past Haunted Art Shop!

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default Ghost of Maiden's Past Haunted Art Shop!

    Welcome to my Shop!

    Every request ordered before my closing will be completed.


    Rules:
    No spamming or trolling.
    All SPPF rules apply.
    Be patient. Please do not rush me.
    Only use my order forms.
    Remember to give credit where credit is due.
    You get 3 strikes after that your banned.

        Spoiler:- Banned/Strike List:


    My Work:

        Spoiler:- Poses:


        Spoiler:- Userbars:


        Spoiler:- Fusions:



    Waiting List:
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~

    Every request ordered before my closing will be completed.
    Last edited by Roromiya; 30th August 2012 at 3:17 AM.

    Black 2 team

    Soul Silver Team


    - Under Construction-



        Spoiler:- tumblr:

  2. #2

    Default

    I like your stuff!


    I would like a fusion from MaidensGhost!
    Pokemon: Suicune and Ninetales
    Base Pokemon: Doesn't matter
    Comment(s): -

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squeegie View Post
    I like your stuff!


    I would like a fusion from MaidensGhost!
    Pokemon: Suicune and Ninetales
    Base Pokemon: Doesn't matter
    Comment(s): -
    Thank you ^_^
    I'll get started right away.

    EDIT:I'm done with your request(:
    Last edited by Roromiya; 11th August 2012 at 11:53 PM.

    Black 2 team

    Soul Silver Team


    - Under Construction-



        Spoiler:- tumblr:

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Hi! I'd like a userbar! ^_^

    Color(s): Green and Purple
    Text: EV Yield Guide
    Picture: none
    Any Specific Size?: Wide and Large
    Comment(s): If I can have a Pokemon in it: Chikorita and Torchic (Chikorita on the left and Torchic on the right)

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  5. #5

    Default

    Oh wow, that looks awesome! Thank you. <3

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaidensGhost View Post
    Welcome to my Shop!

    Rules:
    No spamming or trolling.
    All SPPF rules apply.
    Be patient. Please do not rush me.
    Only use my order forms.
    Remember to give credit where credit is due.
    You get 3 strikes after that your banned.

        Spoiler:- Banned/Strike List:


    My Work:

        Spoiler:- Poses:


        Spoiler:- Userbars:


        Spoiler:- Fusions:



    Waiting List:
    Squeegie
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~

    I would like a pose from MaidensGhost!
    Pokemon(1-6): 6 Gengar, Skarmory, Umbreon, Gyarados, Ampharos, and Garchomp. Please. ^^;
    Trainer: A trainer with black hair. x3 Other than that doesn't matter. Just find one that has black hair.
    Base - The Purple Rock Looking one. The Big one, not the small one.
    Comment(s): You do great work. Keep it up.

    Black 2 Team

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by t0pcAt View Post

    I would like a pose from MaidensGhost!
    Pokemon(1-6): 6 Gengar, Skarmory, Umbreon, Gyarados, Ampharos, and Garchomp. Please. ^^;
    Trainer: A trainer with black hair. x3 Other than that doesn't matter. Just find one that has black hair.
    Base - The Purple Rock Looking one. The Big one, not the small one.
    Comment(s): You do great work. Keep it up.

    Thanks(:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    Hi! I'd like a userbar! ^_^

    Color(s): Green and Purple
    Text: EV Yield Guide
    Picture: none
    Any Specific Size?: Wide and Large
    Comment(s): If I can have a Pokemon in it: Chikorita and Torchic (Chikorita on the left and Torchic on the right)
    Both Accepted I'll get right on it(:

    Black 2 team

    Soul Silver Team


    - Under Construction-



        Spoiler:- tumblr:

  8. #8

    Default

    Done with both requests(:

    Ducklett12



    t0pcAt


    I couldn't get the bigger image, so I resized the small one.

    If either of you wants me to edit something just ask(:

    Black 2 team

    Soul Silver Team


    - Under Construction-



        Spoiler:- tumblr:

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Hi! I'd like a userbar! ^_^ (The last userbar was great!)

    Color(s): Light Blue and Hot Pink (Color in the same formation as the last userbar)
    Text: Breeding Help Guide
    Picture: none
    Any Specific Size?: Wide and Large
    Comment(s): If I can have a Pokemon in it: Togepi and Wynaut (Togepi on the left and Wynaut on the right)

    Thank You! ^_^

    Also in this userbar, could you use the same style of text as in this userbar?:



    If you can do that, I would really appreciate it. n_n

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    Hi! I'd like a userbar! ^_^ (The last userbar was great!)

    Color(s): Light Blue and Hot Pink (Color in the same formation as the last userbar)
    Text: Breeding Help Guide
    Picture: none
    Any Specific Size?: Wide and Large
    Comment(s): If I can have a Pokemon in it: Togepi and Wynaut (Togepi on the left and Wynaut on the right)

    Thank You! ^_^

    Also in this userbar, could you use the same style of text as in this userbar?:



    If you can do that, I would really appreciate it. n_n
    Glad you liked it ^_^
    Your request is ACCEPTED I will get started right away! (:

    EDIT: Done with your request Ducklett12, hope you like it.
    Last edited by Roromiya; 13th August 2012 at 3:23 AM.

    Black 2 team

    Soul Silver Team


    - Under Construction-



        Spoiler:- tumblr:

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaidensGhost View Post
    Glad you liked it ^_^
    Your request is ACCEPTED I will get started right away! (:
    Ok message me when you're done ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Gravity Falls, Oregon
    Posts
    51

    Default

    nice stuff could you please make me a userbar one side with mew on it one side with manaphy and mew661 in the middle?
    Why can't I be Free?

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mew661 View Post
    nice stuff could you please make me a userbar one side with mew on it one side with manaphy and mew661 in the middle?
    Sure your request is ACCEPTED ^_^

    Black 2 team

    Soul Silver Team


    - Under Construction-



        Spoiler:- tumblr:

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Enschede, the Netherlands
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I would like you to make me an userbar.

    Colors: Yellow and (Steel)Grey
    Text: Voltage - Sky
    Sprite(s): Left: Emolga, Right: Skyla
    Any Specific Size?(I use 370x30): Not really
    Specific Font?( I can use dafont.com): Rawhide Raw 2012
    Do you want the sprite in or out? Emolga out, Skyla in
    Comment(s):Can you do the colour gradient from the middle?

    Thanks in advance.
    "Knowledge is power, guard it well..." -Librarian


    Made by the lovely MaidensGhost.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShasO View Post
    I would like you to make me an userbar.

    Colors: Yellow and (Steel)Grey
    Text: Voltage - Sky
    Sprite(s): Left: Emolga, Right: Skyla
    Any Specific Size?(I use 370x30): Not really
    Specific Font?( I can use dafont.com): Rawhide Raw 2012
    Do you want the sprite in or out? Emolga out, Skyla in
    Comment(s):Can you do the colour gradient from the middle?

    Thanks in advance.
    Your request is ACCEPTED I'll get started right away(:

    Black 2 team

    Soul Silver Team


    - Under Construction-



        Spoiler:- tumblr:

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Gravity Falls, Oregon
    Posts
    51

    Default

    opps i mess up i meant shiny latias not mew :/ also the colur blue please if you not too far in to sorry i rushed out the door and didn't review my post to make sure everything was how i wanted
    Why can't I be Free?

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mew661 View Post
    opps i mess up i meant shiny latias not mew :/ also the colur blue please if you not too far in to sorry i rushed out the door and didn't review my post to make sure everything was how i wanted
    Okay, I 'll get started.

    EDIT:
    Both requests are done, hope you like them(:

    SashO


    mew661

    p.s mew661 to add this to your sig right click the image, the click on copy img url. Then paste that on your signature.
    & add IMG tags.
    Last edited by Roromiya; 13th August 2012 at 6:00 PM.

    Black 2 team

    Soul Silver Team


    - Under Construction-



        Spoiler:- tumblr:

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Gravity Falls, Oregon
    Posts
    51

    Default

    thank you ^_^
    Why can't I be Free?

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The one slapping your face
    Posts
    57

    Default

    I would like a pose from MaidensGhost!
    Pokemon(1-6): Lopunny, Mismagius, Lumineon, Luxray, Toxicroak, Glaceon
    Trainer: Girl trainer from Pokemon Diamon/Pearl/Platinum
    Base - http://spriters-resource.com/ds/poke...er/sheet/41996 I would like the small one shaped like a pokeball, its red and blue and has yellow lining.
    Comment(s): Good luck! And tThanks in advance!

        Spoiler:- Click for Awesomeness:
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/5w9wy9.png[/IMG]


    Credit to MaidensGhost for the team pose and the Glaceon fusion. Credit to Wolf Prince for the Diamon FC userbar.

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snivyoshawottlvr View Post
    I would like a pose from MaidensGhost!
    Pokemon(1-6): Lopunny, Mismagius, Lumineon, Luxray, Toxicroak, Glaceon
    Trainer: Girl trainer from Pokemon Diamon/Pearl/Platinum
    Base - http://spriters-resource.com/ds/poke...er/sheet/41996 I would like the small one shaped like a pokeball, its red and blue and has yellow lining.
    Comment(s): Good luck! And tThanks in advance!
    Your request is ACCEPTED! I'll get started^-^

    EDIT: Done with your request(:
    Last edited by Roromiya; 13th August 2012 at 6:56 PM.

    Black 2 team

    Soul Silver Team


    - Under Construction-



        Spoiler:- tumblr:

  21. #21
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Thanks! It looks Great!

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The one slapping your face
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaidensGhost View Post
    Your request is ACCEPTED! I'll get started^-^

    EDIT: Done with your request(:
    Thank you soo much! *tackle hugs* I am forever greatful!

        Spoiler:- Click for Awesomeness:
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/5w9wy9.png[/IMG]


    Credit to MaidensGhost for the team pose and the Glaceon fusion. Credit to Wolf Prince for the Diamon FC userbar.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Hi MaidensGhost!

    I'd like a userbar! ^_^
    Color(s): Dark Red and Dark Purple
    Text: Battle Tournament of the Month!
    Sprite(s): Arceus (Ghost Form) (left of userbar) (Arceus Fire Form) (right of userbar)
    Any Specific Size?: Same size as Ghost & Water userbar in the first post
    Specific Font: Comic Sans MS
    Sprites: Out
    Comment(s): Thanks in Advance ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Enschede, the Netherlands
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Thanks for the great banner! *Glomp*

    Please accept a cyber waffle.
    "Knowledge is power, guard it well..." -Librarian


    Made by the lovely MaidensGhost.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The one slapping your face
    Posts
    57

    Default

    I would like a fusion from MaidensGhost!
    Pokemon: Snivy and Glaceon
    Base Pokemon: Glaceon
    Comment(s): thanks!

        Spoiler:- Click for Awesomeness:
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/5w9wy9.png[/IMG]


    Credit to MaidensGhost for the team pose and the Glaceon fusion. Credit to Wolf Prince for the Diamon FC userbar.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •