Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Community POTW #85

like hyper fang is so mighty.. if you have recovery it will be fine.. it doesn't need to be a ghost type.. everything with a decent defense can take a brave bird and attack it,cofagringus can't will o wisp crobat he will get taunted ice shard isn't that strong really the only 2 noteworthy users are mamoswine and weavile.
    don't forget crobat have U-turn which means he will switch on counters and keep momentum so to check it stealth rock is a good answer.

Like I said the main set should be the wall breaker with a choice band set as second option (whuch really just needs 2 moves U-turn and brave bird) nasty plot is gimmiky and acrobatics (yeah checked on smogon ) is really bad.
    Last edited by Ilan; 13th August 2012 at 3:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

Crobat

Ability: Infiltrator
    Held Item: Life Orb
    Moves: Cross Poison, Brave Bird, X-Scissor, Mean Look
        Spoiler:- Favourite Pokemon:

RestTalk Crobat

- Whirlwind
    - Sleep Talk
    - (No move)/Rest
    - (No move)/U-Turn/Super Fang
    Item Attached: Focus Sash/Leftovers
    Ability: Inner Focus
    EVs and Nature:
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def/SDef / 252 Spd
    Nature: Jolly (+Spd, -SAtk)/Timed (+Spd, -Atk)

Yeah, you must be thinking that this set sucks. Well, you'll be surprised how useful it really is. First, make sure you have set up all your entry hazards. Then switch into a sleep inducing move like Spore or Sleep Powder. Then keep using Sleep Talk, and the move you automatically use is Whirlwind. You simply just take advantage of Whirlwinds horrible priority and use Sleep Talk since it has a neutral priority. It is preferred that the last two moves...that there shouldn't be two moves at all. That way, the only move used with Sleep Talk is Whirlwind. If you really want a move there, add Rest so you don't have to switch into a sleep inducing move. U-Turn is another move for the last slot as is Super Fang to half the opponents HP. Inner Focus is useful so if the opponent uses Fake Out you can still use Whirlwind.

Pre-Evolution Corner

*You can use the above set with Golbat, just give the Eviolite. Not recommended with Zubat.*

Golbat Set

- U-Turn
    - Super Fang
    - Roost
    - Toxic
    Item Attached: Eviolite
    EVs and Nature:
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
    Nature: Impish (+Def, -SAtk)

This is my original Golbat set. With the Eviolite, the defenses are increased. You can scout with U-Turn. Super Fang halves the opponents HP which is pretty useful on bulky pokemon. Roost is there for recovery and Toxic can be used again to take down other bulky defensive pokemon. So yeah, the point of this set is to take down pokemon like Bastiodon (although poison is out of the question), Meganium and Seismitoad. Pokemon like that. And with a x4 weakness to fighting, how can you not use this set?

Zubat Set

- Super Fang
    - Roost
    - U-Turn
    - Brave Bird
    Item Attached: Eviolite
    EVs and Nature:
    EVs: 222 Atk / 34 Def / 252 Spd
    Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SAtk)/Jolly (+Spd, -SAtk)

Most people underestimate Zubat in LC although it can be very useful on a team. Super Fang halves the HP of an opponent which can help out against pokemon like Shieldon and Ferroseed. Roost is there for instant recovery. U-Turn can be used for scouting while Brave Bird is the main attacking move, to take down many pokemon. When Zubat's HP gets to low from Brave Bird, just use Roost to heal.

A classic joke for a Zubat/Golbat/Crobat set. Batman.

Hope this gets picked. Any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes, please VM/PM me about it since I won't be checking back any time soon.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post15775448 I'm back guys. Kind of. I won't be really active and sorry for any inconvenience I've caused!
        Spoiler:- B2W2:

Help the eggs!

Serebii War Fiction Story

Quote Originally Posted by Chidori__O View Post
    RestTalk Crobat

- Whirlwind
    - Sleep Talk
    - (No move)/Rest
    - (No move)/U-Turn/Super Fang
    Item Attached: Focus Sash/Leftovers
    EVs and Nature:
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def/SDef / 252 Spd
    Nature: Jolly (+Spd, -SAtk)/Timed (+Spd, -Atk)

Yeah, you must be thinking that this set sucks. Well, you'll be surprised how useful it really is. First, make sure you have set up all your entry hazards. Then switch into a sleep inducing move like Spore or Sleep Powder. Then keep using Sleep Talk, and the move you automatically use is Whirlwind. You simply just take advantage of Whirlwinds horrible priority and use Sleep Talk since it has a neutral priority. It is preferred that the last two moves...that there shouldn't be two moves at all. That way, the only move used with Sleep Talk is Whirlwind. If you really want a move there, add Rest so you don't have to switch into a sleep inducing move. U-Turn is another move for the last slot as is Super Fang to half the opponents HP. Inner Focus is useful so if the opponent uses Fake Out you can still use Whirlwind.
    Riolu is so much better than crobat at "hazard sweeper" also crobat will eventually wake up.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan View Post
    Riolu is so much better than crobat at "hazard sweeper" also crobat will eventually wake up.
    Well, no duh, but this isn't Riolu, this is Crobat.

Can you please stop criticizing all these sets, I've seen your previous posts. Some of these guys are trying to prove they're original, they don't need to here you insult them. I'm not trying to sound rude of anything but could you be a bit lighter with your reviews?

EDIT: Here's a good VGC set (although now it's over so you can use it for doubles).

Tailwind Set

- Tailwind
    - Protect
    - U-Turn
    - Super Fang/Brave Bird
    Item Attached: Focus Sash
    Ability: Inner Focus/Infiltrator
    EVs and Nature:
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

This set is used just to get Tailwind out. Tailwind speeds up your team. Protect is there to block attacks opponents will send at Crobat. U-Turn is to be used after Tailwind so other pokemon can enjoy the boost. Super Fang is good as you can easily half the HP of walls the opponent sends in. Brave Bird is another move as it get rid of a chunk of the opponents HP. Inner Focus is the ability you should use as Fake Out users are common in VGC. Infiltrator allows Crobat to bypass teams that rely on screens.
    Last edited by Chidori__O; 13th August 2012 at 8:36 PM.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post15775448 I'm back guys. Kind of. I won't be really active and sorry for any inconvenience I've caused!

Help the eggs!

I was thinking we could do a pun based off one of Bane's quotes from TDKR: When you have cleared your weaknesses, you may have my permission to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Chidori__O View Post
    Well, no duh, but this isn't Riolu, this is Crobat.

Can you please stop criticizing all these sets, I've seen your previous posts. Some of these guys are trying to prove they're original, they don't need to here you insult them. I'm not trying to sound rude of anything but could you be a bit lighter with your reviews?

EDIT: Here's a good VGC set (although now it's over so you can use it for doubles).

Tailwind Set

- Tailwind
    - Protect
    - U-Turn
    - Super Fang/Brave Bird
    Item Attached: Focus Sash
    Ability: Inner Focus/Infiltrator
    EVs and Nature:
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

This set is used just to get Tailwind out. Tailwind speeds up your team. Protect is there to block attacks opponents will send at Crobat. U-Turn is to be used after Tailwind so other pokemon can enjoy the boost. Super Fang is good as you can easily half the HP of walls the opponent sends in. Brave Bird is another move as it get rid of a chunk of the opponents HP. Inner Focus is the ability you should use as Fake Out users are common in VGC. Infiltrator allows Crobat to bypass teams that rely on screens.
    There is a difference from insulting and contructive critizem and there is a difference between creativity and things that just don't work even on paper you must agree things that don't work on paper will probably don't work in competitive play.
    it is simple math that there are moves that shouldn't be used special crobat is something kinda outclassed it have it's surprise factor but except that it is outclassed by stronger stuff. same for the whirlwind set it relies too much on the opponent and cannot "hazard sweep" at all cause it relies on the opponent to put crobat to sleep and most teams don't even have a sleep inducer. and the

Don't understand me wrong I love those gimmicks but most of them will rarely ever work.
    Last edited by Ilan; 13th August 2012 at 8:57 PM.

Except that Nasty Plot Crobat is not a useless gimmick. It was one of the standard sets in 4th Gen, and it's not that bad even now. It is the fastest Nasty Plot user available, which is a cool thing to have. In fact, it is the fastest Pokemon available in OU that has a good set up move that it can sweep with. Most variants run Sludge Bomb and Heat Wave alongside Nasty Plot, while the third move is usually a tossup between Giga Drain and HP Fighting. Pokemon that may be able to handle the HP Fighting variants (i.e. Quagsire and Jellicent) find themselves in danger of Giga Drain, while Pokemon that curbstomp the Giga Drain variants (i.e. Heatran) don't appreciate HP Fighting at all. There are also a few Pokemon like Snorlax and Blissey that would normally take it on easily, but they can't switch in perfectly for fear of poisoning from Sludge Bomb. There's also the fact that due to the low popularity of such a set, the surprise factor is there and does help at times. You could argue that it's outclassed by Pokemon like Azelf and Infernape as far as Nasty Plot goes, but it does have the advantage of much more speed, reasonable bulk, and some neat resistances and immunities.

It's not a prime-time sweeper that you just look at and go, "I've got to have me one of those!", but it's certainly not a useless gimmick.

There is a difference from insulting and contructive critizem and there is a difference between creativity and things that just don't work even on paper you must agree things that don't work on paper will probably don't work in competitive play.
    it is simple math that there are moves that shouldn't be used special crobat is something kinda outclassed it have it's surprise factor but except that it is outclassed by stronger stuff. same for the whirlwind set it relies too much on the opponent and cannot "hazard sweep" at all cause it relies on the opponent to put crobat to sleep and most teams don't even have a sleep inducer. and the

Don't understand me wrong I love those gimmicks but most of them will rarely ever work.
    I understand what you mean. Sorry, I meant to say original good stuff. I know that Whirlwind Crobat is will gimmicky but it actually works really well if you attempt it. Sorry if I sounded a bit rude then.

Help the eggs!

like hyper fang is so mighty.. if you have recovery it will be fine.. it doesn't need to be a ghost type.. everything with a decent defense can take a brave bird and attack it,cofagringus can't will o wisp crobat he will get taunted ice shard isn't that strong really the only 2 noteworthy users are mamoswine and weavile.
    don't forget crobat have U-turn which means he will switch on counters and keep momentum so to check it stealth rock is a good answer.

Like I said the main set should be the wall breaker with a choice band set as second option (whuch really just needs 2 moves U-turn and brave bird) nasty plot is gimmiky and acrobatics (yeah checked on smogon ) is really bad.
    True, but Toxic + Super Fang is harder to deal with through recovery Moves than Super Fang alone. Crobat's endurance is, again, meh-worthy, and BB doesn't aid the endurance situation - Acrobatics is there if you don't want to sacrifice your mediocre HP for damage (Crobat can barely afford to with its endurance and opponents that rely on priority for chip-damaging). U-Turn pales in usefulness with Stealth Rock up, but is a great Move to keep Crobat available otherwise.
    Pokémon X Friend Safari: Snover, Bergmite, Piloswine.

Ever see a Corsola 1-shot an Uber? Arceus bless Pokemon Stadium 2...
    WARNING: Strong profanity and extreme hilarity in this video. Viewer discretion and pointing-and-laughing advised.

Crobat is one cool bat. After the electric rodent week, it makes it look even better. Anyways, Crobat has great speed at base 130 and its attack is nothing to be scoffed at. Its defense and average defense is quite good, it can be a pro sweeper powerhouse.

Inner Focus: Useless on Crobat, since t practically out speeds most others, except for fake out, but Crobat isn't THAT crippling...
    Infiltrator: Not that good as well, but definitely better than the other option by leaps and bounds...

You'll crobat to me for mercy

- Cross Poison/Poison Fang
    - Confuse Ray/Roost
    - X-Scissor
    - U-Turn
    Nature: Adamant (+atk - sp.atk)
    Hold Item: Black Sludge
    EV: 252 Spd/ 252 Atk/ 4 sp. def

Cross Poison can score with a possible lucky hit due to critical, but Poison Fang can leave the opponents badly poisoned, which may come in handy at times, or make sweeping faster. Confuse Ray helps gain some free damage, but Roost helps you last longer. X-Scissor can really cripple psychic and dark types, while U-Turn is for scouting.

I'm croaking from all the bat puns

- Nasty Plot
    - Giga Drain
    - Heat Wave/Air Slash/Shadow Ball/Dark Pulse/Toxic
    - Heat Wave/Air Slash/Shadow Ball/Dark Pulse/Toxic
    Nature: Modest (+sp. atk - atk)
    Hold Item: Life Orb
    EV: 252 sp.atk/252 Spd/4 sp.def

Despite Crobats mediocre sp. attack, a nasty plot or two can get the party going. Nasty Plot helps deal some serious damage. Giga Drain is a must here, so that it can regain back HP from Life Orb. Heat Wave can take care of ice types, but you can run Air Slash for fighting types and flinch rate. Shadow Ball covers psychic, and the sp. atk drop rate is nice. Crobat can run Dark Pulse as it can outrun everything and flinch is nice, Toxic speeds up sweeping.

Crossibly the most annoying set

- Mean Look
    - Toxic
    - Confuse Ray
    - Protect/Subsitute
    Nature: Careful (+sp. def -sp.atk)/Impish (+def -sp.atk)
    Hold Item: Black Sludge
    EV: 240 HP/ 136 sp.def/132 def

Mean Look traps the opponent hard. Toxic and then Confuse Ray or the other way round will do. Protect don't need HP but still, Subsitute has an edge as it is free protects till enemy attacks (uh duh?) Poison Barb can let you recovery from substitutes HP used. Yeah, sweet and awesome!
    Last edited by OceanicLanturn; 14th August 2012 at 4:05 PM.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Crobat will never be your standard fearsome sweeper! It's offenses won't let it! And since crobat's have no way of boosting it's ATT stat, Nasty plot special attacker is it's best attempt of sweeping. What crobat excels at, is supporting your team or disrupting opponent's team. It is so good at that role due to it's Sky High speed stat and access to a good enough supporting movepool including Confuse ray, Mean look, Haze, taunt, Torment, tailwind, sunny day, rain dance... Ability wise, both of them don't offer too much help! Inner focus prevents flinching which is useless on crobat as crobat is so fast, few pokemon can outspeed it to flinch it. It can help though against surprise choice scarf users. Infiltrator is usable against teams that relies on protecting screens but those are rarely used and can be dealt with brick break! It's typing is very good for a supporting pokemon. It is good enough defesively granting crobat 3 4x resistances to bug, grass and most importantly fighting coupled with an immunity to ground types making it very resilient against the two most used offensive types. 4 weaknesses are somewhat reasonable but the weakness to rock types (Stealth rock) is the most glaring downfall of this pokemon. Offensively, Poison/Flying doesn't grant the best coverage but crobat has access to a lot of accessory moves that covers most of the type resisted by it's stabs especially that it's stab poison attacks are relatively useless only used to normally hit electric type pokemon!!!

Choice band or set Banned?
    Crobat@Choice band
    Ability: Infiltrator/Inner focus
    Evs: 252 ATT/ 252 HP/ 4 SPD
    Nature: +ATT/-Sp ATT
    Moveset:
    -Brave bird
    -Zen headbutt
    -U-turn/X-scissors
    -Return/Cross poison
    Choice band crobat suffers from a very limited physical movepool but have the speed and the power to be somewhat of a surprise sweeper in a game! Brave bird is your strongest stab move with some recoil but hits very hard! Zen headbut is nice due to it's chance of flinching and crobat's high speed. U-turn is very helpful for scouting while X-scissor is a reliable bug type attack to hit psychic and dark types relatively hard. The last slot is not for coverage cz it completely lacks it but it's crobat's only remaining decent physical moves: Return offers a strong, recoilless attack to use when HP is low while cross poison can be nice for it's high chance of a critical hit!

No where to run!! Give me your blood!
    Crobat@Leftovers/Black sludge
    Ability:Inner focus/Infiltrator
    Nature: +SPD/-Sp ATT
    EVS: 252HP/ 126 DEF/126 Sp DEF/ 4 ATT
    Moveset:
    -Mean look
    -Roost
    -U-turn
    -Brave bird
    A crobat used as a specific counter for specific turbulent pokemon that annoy you. Switch into any grass, bug, fighting or ground type pokemon that you know you can take a stab attack and mean look them, while they are unable to switch out, attack! Grass, bug and fighting types all take super effective hits from brave bird while ground is normally hit. U-turn is used when you have KO the pokemon and a counter has been sent out to deal some damage and switch out safely! Roost is here to extend crobat's life span and heal all damage taken from opponent's pokemon and your own brave birds. This set is designed to counter specific pokemon but don't expect to sweep entire teams with it!

Nasty plotting for blood sucking!
    Crobat@Life orb/Leftovers or black sludge
    Nature: +Sp ATT/-ATT
    EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Sp ATT/ 4 SPD
    Ability: Inner focus/ inflitrator
    Moveset:
    -Nasty plot
    -Giga drain
    -Air slash
    -Heat wave
    Ok! do I need to explain? Nasty plot then sweep! Boosting 2x your special attack is not a bad thing and can hit as powerful as the choice band set. The difference is that here you need one turn to set up but you are free to use any move you like. Giga drain or should I say "Bloody drain" is used to heal crobat to some effect while hitting rock types hard that otherwise will wall your entire set! Air slash is stab plus flinching chance while heat wave is powerful and gives you a way around steel types!

Don't be afraid of this vampire, He's supporting!
    Crobat@Black sludge
    Ability: inner focus/infiltrator
    Evs: 252 HP/ 128 DEF/ 128 Sp DEF
    Nature: +SPD/-Sp ATT
    Moveset:
    -Toxic
    -Taunt
    -Haze/Protect
    -Brave bird
    Support set for crobat. With grat speed it can pull it of easily! Toxic is your standard status spreader, taunt is to shut down other supporters. Protect can stall out toxic damage and haze eliminates all stat boosts from the pokemon on the field that shut down baton pass chains. Brave bird is your standard attacking move in case your crobat gets taunted!

Wow 4 sets!!! I've never posted 4 sets before... Some are gimmicky especially the second one but they are all somewhat usable! There will be always counters to a crobat but carefully used, it shall serve you well!

Ah Crobat since learning of PO I've used it quite a bit, and when i made a UU team i chose crobat for its nice speed and used a set recommended by smogon and I've got to say it work great... the set is;

Brave Bird
    Taunt
    U-Turn
    Roost

Nature: Jolly
    Item:Black Sludge/Leftovers
    Ev's: 252 HP, 84 ATK, 172 Speed(UU) OR 252 HP, 252 Speed, 4 Def(OU)

this set is a great stall breaker thanks to its high speed and taunt. From there you can use brave bird to deal big damage to scare them in leaving the field; unless you defeat it. U-turn is there to take advantage of taunt if the opponent cannot function without its status move then they will switch or if they attack, it wont do much to who ever you switch in. Roost is there for reliable recovery.

Other Options:

A Nasty Plot set is viable with the likes of Sludge Wave, Air Slash, and several other sp.atk move. It reaches a nice 478 if its timid but his uninvested 85/80/80 defenses may make it difficult for him to set up and the pokemon you could set up on are easily countered by the stall breaker set. A Physical set can also be used but he doesn't have a boosting move like Nasty Plot to boost his atk making it even less of an option. if you do decide on an offensive Crobat the Life Orb is recommended for better damage.

Summary:

Overall Crobat is a really good pokemon considering that the UU tier is the lowest tier he's been in and that if you consider using him the stall breaker set above is you're best option.

At base 70 special attack, crobat maxes out at 262 points. By using nasty plot, that number effectively doubles to 524...Deoxys doesn't even reach numbers that high with its attack forme's base 180 offensive stats (504)... i don't see why anybody would have question something like that...sure it isn't in the 600s and 700s, but it is respectable enough for the underused tier

When you have broken your opponent's stall, you have my permission to die
    Item: Black Sludge
    EVs: 176 HP / 192 Atk / 4 SpD / 136 Spe
    - Toxic / Super Fang /U-Turn
    - Brave Bird
    - Roost
    - Taunt

Batman reference, anyone...no? Anyway, stallbreaking Crobat solidly beats many UU Pokemon: Taunt stops their defensive moves so they can't function properly; Brave Bird is pretty powerful even with Crobat's average attack; Roost heals you off so Crobat will keep on being a pain in the butt for walls. For the last slot, Toxic wears away Pokemon so they can be damaged more easily by Brave Bird; Supe Fang annoys Pokemon that are immune to Toxic and/or resist Flying, like Registeel and Empoleon; U-Turn works on everything that forces Pokemon out, which Crobat does extremely well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    Using UU/RU Pokemon in ways that doesn't actually take advantage of some REAL niche in OU is like letting a horse poop on your chest; then when people ask why you let it do that you defend yourself by saying "well now I have all this horse poop", ignoring everyone who tries to reason with you that this isn't really a good thing either.
    Quote Originally Posted by jesusfreak94 View Post
    Best. Analogy. Ever.

Counters: Jolteon is the best one if your using this thing in OU. Jellicent is immune to Super Fang and can hurt it with Water Spout. Prankster Sableye works well with Priority Taunt as well.

Pun examples:
    These puns are so bat!
    I hate caves! Those bats are so annoying! (Golbat only)
    Bats! Why Pokémon Trainers spent fortunes in Repels! (Golbat only)
    I hate caves! Those Keese are killing me!
    Quick! Follow the Crobatgirl/Crobatwoman!
    "No Arceus's going to give Crobat a ticket to OU."
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

It's not much, but what about Poison Fang under alternative moves? Does STAB damage and has a chance of badly poisoning the target - could possibly replace Toxic on a set that uses it.
    John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life

My mane pokeymanz in x
    facebook.com/geeksforjesus
    2ds friend code - 4613 7899 0504
    Looking for: purified shadow pokemon, pokemon in hg/ss exclusive pokeballs, y exclusive mega stones

Quote Originally Posted by Italianbaptist View Post
    It's not much, but what about Poison Fang under alternative moves? Does STAB damage and has a chance of badly poisoning the target - could possibly replace Toxic on a set that uses it.
    The problem is, its weaker then Cross Poison plus your just better off firing a Toxic first rather than relying on a chance for bad poisoning.

Curse this acroBat!
    @white herb
    nature: Jolly
    Evs: 252 speed, 252 attack, 4 sp D
    Moveset:
    Curse
    Acrobatics
    confuse ray
    U-turn
    Description: Usually, u are supposed to use curse first, activating ur white herb so your speed is safe. Next, u spam acrobatics until u meet someone that resist that (Steel, electric, or rock) then, u u-turn out of there into another pokemon. hope you like my set.

I never knew Crobat got access to Curse, how did it get it in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    I never knew Crobat got access to Curse, how did it get it in the first place.
    Me either!
    That reminds me of a few CurseBat puns:
    Curse those annoying Golbats!
    Keep out! This cave is cursed of evil, annoying Golbats!
    Curse these bat puns! They are so bat!
    Last edited by Star Champion AJ; 17th August 2012 at 2:41 PM.
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

(Sucky pun incoming!!)

Cro-Batman:The Brave and the Bird
    Item: Life Orb
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    - Roost
    - Brave Bird
    - Hypnosis
    - Super Fang

Basically, start with Hypnosis. If it is successful, go with Super Fang. Even if the opponent switches out to keep the first Pokemon safe, the Super Fang would half the current Pokemon's health, leaving it vulnerable for a Brave Bird. Roost is there to keep Crobat from fainting from BBs and Life Orb.

3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

How does Golbat fare in NU, just wondering if it still can do Crobats job well in their.

Quote Originally Posted by girazard View Post
    When you have broken your opponent's stall, you have my permission to die
    I lol'd.

Don't forget about Golbat everyone. It has pretty good defenses with Eviolite. Much better than Crobat.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast