Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona: Fallen Paradise (RPG Thread, PG-13)

XV: Ian Blackwood
    Misty Springs: Jasmine Café
    Friday, July 20, 2012

I chuckled softly when Alistair mentioned feeling awkward around people, but he didn’t seem to here it.

"So... are you doing anything much over the summer?" he asked. "I guess I'm not... since this is just a dull little town where I'm holed up for the whole time." He paused. "Why can't anything big ever happen here? It feels like you have to leave to do anything exciting, or important."

He glanced back to the customer. "Again, sorry... just my little problem with this place. So... are you ready to order?"

“Don’t worry about it.” I waved his concern away. “I don’t really suppose I am planning on doing anything much this summer.” I admitted. “I only work two days in the summer, since some of the school kids take over the rest of the time, so I guess I am going to end up at home watching TV and forgetting to buy groceries, like usual.” I shook my head.

“I have lived in a number of cities, and frankly, most of them are just as boring.” I paused. “Except for New York when the Twin Towers went down. That was…not pleasant.” I pushed that memory aside. “Fact is Alistair, you don’t really want interesting things to happen in anywhere. In the modern world, interesting is synonymous with a number of other things, and none of them are good.” I paused, realizing I was getting just a little to friendly with this guy. “Anyways, I will take a fruit salad.” I told him.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

I- Diego Vendrix
    Sunrise Bakery, 4th Avenue
    20.07.12 - Friday Afternoon

"That sounds great," Louise replied, nodding. Karaoke sounded like something that she would love to do, and any sort of leisurely night would make for a fine way to kick off the summer. "Ah, so should I - welcome!"

Diego turned around and he recognized Carina. She was all right he supposed. He didn't know much about her. He just smiled and waved in return as he watched her pick up some garlic bread. He couldn't help but be reminded of Scott Pilgrim.

Garlic bread was delicious.

Diego then turned and smiled more. It was Leo and his sisters. "Hey man, how is it going?" Diego said as he smiled and nodded at his friends and waved at his sisters. So Carina was Prom Queen, huh?

"I didn't know you were Prom Queen. Then again, I didn't go to prom," Diego said to Carina as he shrugged his shoulders. He had a few ideas of who he wanted to ask, but they politely said no or others he didn't ask because he was shy.

"Well, I am just waiting on Krystal before I go over to check on Alyssa," Diego said. Alyssa was another friend of his. He had heard of her tragedy and tried his best to listen to her. He also wanted to ask her out for the prom, but never got to do so. He also wanted to ask Krystal, his best friend, but also never did. Maybe because he wa starting to like her more than a friend...

Diego stopped that train of thought.

Jannike was the first person he asked and who politely said no.

Diego was still in thought...

"Hey Leo, remind the details of your party again?" he asked.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

“Don’t worry about it.” I waved his concern away. “I don’t really suppose I am planning on doing anything much this summer.” I admitted. “I only work two days in the summer, since some of the school kids take over the rest of the time, so I guess I am going to end up at home watching TV and forgetting to buy groceries, like usual.” I shook my head.

“I have lived in a number of cities, and frankly, most of them are just as boring.” I paused. “Except for New York when the Twin Towers went down. That was…not pleasant.” I pushed that memory aside. “Fact is Alistair, you don’t really want interesting things to happen in anywhere. In the modern world, interesting is synonymous with a number of other things, and none of them are good.” I paused, realizing I was getting just a little to friendly with this guy. “Anyways, I will take a fruit salad.” I told him.
    It surprised Alistair how formal the man he spoke to seemed. Despite his tough guy-ish looks and youthful look, he had a rather formal way of speaking, and what he said sounded remarkably wise and informed. He supposed maybe this man wasn't quite what he had at first glance taken him to be.

"So we're both going to be stuck in this boring town, huh?" he mused. "Watching TV... at least we have the Olympics. That's only two weeks or so though... not too much of a distraction." He smiled slightly. "Well, if you forget your groceries, you can always come in here to eat. I'll be around most days, so if you want to talk again... I'll be here."

"The Twin Towers, huh... I can't remember it," he said. "I was too young, I guess. They say you'll always remember where you were on that day, but I just can't. I see your point though. War... crime... I guess 'interesting' does end up meaning 'dangerous' in the end, somehow. I dunno. I guess I just want this place to be interesting in a way which doesn't just appeal to people who are retiring. It feels a bit stifling being here once school's out. Even though we have two months of freedom, it feels wasted when we're staying here in town." He paused, until the man spoke once more.

"A fruit salad... good choice," he smiled, taking note of the man's order. "I'll get that for you... uh... sorry. I never asked your name."
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

Misty Springs: Jasmine Café

I decided that against my better judgment, this guy was worth talking to. He seemed intelligent enough, not moody and angsty, and could listen to someone talk. It made a serious improvement from some of the people here.

“Sorry about that. My name is Ian.” I told him, inclining my head slightly as a way of greeting. Of course, we had been talking, so that gesture was sort of pointless.

While I waited for my order to be filled, I stopped to consider what I was going to do with my summer. He didn’t really know it, but Alistair had raised a good point, there was nothing, literally nothing interesting in this town. I suppose I could listen to Abigale blather on, but that would not do anything except make me want to put Alex in her bed. Which could be kinda funny.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

VI- Carina Dawson
    Sunrise bakery

They did have some nice crusty breads that would make for good companions to spaghetti... and to the homemade tomato sauce her grandmother and mother would be making. Wondering how much to get, Carina pulled out a loaf that was about two feet long, with a nice golden-brown crust. Well if they had leftovers, they could make French toast in the morning, or croutons for salads. This would do.

“Ooh, you look pretty!” a girl's voice said from the side. Smiling, Carina glanced over and saw a preteen girl nearby, with a familiar face nearby.

It was her friend Leo. "Oh, hey Cari. Nice to see you. Congratulations on getting voted Prom Queen by the way." He smiled and gave her a thumbs up. "That's my sister by the way. Sorry if she was bugging you or anything."

The girl pouted and stamped a foot. "I wasn't bugging anyone!"

“Of course not, cause you're just adorable,” Carina said, giving her a quick hug. “I'll have to give you some tips later on. Hey Leo.” She bopped him on the head lightly with her loaf. He was a really good friend, although she'd never seriously considered him as a potential boyfriend. It just never seemed like the right timing or situation. Besides, she liked him as a friend and didn't want to risk losing him. “Thanks! Your help was just invaluable, I hope you know that. I should knight you for it. How would you like to be Sir Leo of Yeast?”

Then one of the guys who had been in here came up to them Diego, she thought he was called that. “Hey man, how's it going?” he asked of Leo. Then he looked to her. "I didn't know you were Prom Queen. Then again, I didn't go to prom," he then shrugged.

She grinned and pushed thoughts of that jerk aside. “Yeah, it was wonderful! Goes to show that you don't need huge assets to get people to like you.” Then she winked at the boys. “I mean money, of course.”

Unfortunately, Diego was too distracted in some thought to react in a fun way. "Well, I am just waiting on Krystal before I go over to check on Alyssa," Diego said

“Oh yeah, I wonder if I should go get some cupcakes from her,” Carina said, half thinking aloud. “But I was kind of thinking of something else.” She waved at the clerk to get his attention. “Hey, I'm just getting this loaf for now, thanks.”

"Hey Leo, remind the details of your party again?" Diego asked.

“It'll be fun,” Carina said. Or maybe she should go by the supermarket and see if they had anything ready-made for dessert. She pulled her wallet out of her bag and got out a few bills to pay for the bread.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

OOC: Will post about Dani a little bit later.

---

XII – Cesaire Moreau
    Friday 20th July, 2012
    Misty Springs High School / Town
    Afternoon

The bell signaling the end of a yet another school year rang, and immediately each and every otherwise levelheaded student turned into a wild animal rushing to the door as if there was fire on their heels. Cesaire’s classmates poured into the hallways in seconds, joining the steady flow of students conversing with their friends as they distanced themselves from their classrooms, eager to get outside in the sun. The summer plans of those running past Cesaire’s classroom reached his ears, varying from swimming to travel to mountain-climbing to rotting inside playing their favorite JRPG.

“How typical,” Cesaire mumbled to himself as he sat still in his chair, tapping his pencil against the table’s surface like he had been doing for hours now. “Too bad nothing they do really matters. They’re gonna die anyway. Nobody’s gonna care if they climbed a mountain or ate genuine sushi in Japan this year once they’re dead.”

As the clock ticked and the hallways cleared out, the tapping sound from the pencil became audible. It was the same sound everyone in his class had had to endure throughout the day, bar the actual final exam during which everyone had needed to be silent as a grave.

Speaking of the final exam, this was supposed to be the very last ever for Cesaire. He had been held back a year once before, so he was repeating his final year now – and apparently next year as well; he had blown his last exam. Well, he had known he would blow it the second he saw the questions and realized he had studied the wrong subject. That’s what he got for showing up at school only half the time, he supposed. He never knew what was going on and he never bothered to ask.

The hallways were quiet now, so Cesaire forced himself to stand up and pick up his things. The surface of his table was laced with small, grey dots from his pencil, but he opted not to stay and wipe them. Someone else’d do it. Probably. Didn’t matter, he had more serious matters to attend to right now; he’d need to start preparing for the make-up exam in a few weeks. Because, though there was no job he would have wanted to take after graduating, nor any solid plans he would have made up for the future, another year sitting inside a dusty old classroom repeating the same cycle of school – sleep – study – fun stuff – school sounded too much even for him. Yeah, there was no point in having fun when you were going to die anyway, but torturing yourself on purpose? Definitely too much.

Cesaire threw his bag over his shoulder and walked through the now-empty hallways, trying to dodge each and every sunray that poured in from the windows. God he hated summer. It was always so sunny and bright and… it seemed like night was always over before it began. He never had anything to do during summer either; nothing ever happened in this boring little town. Nothing exciting, nothing that would have made things move. Everything was constantly at a standstill, each day a repeat of the last. Things would change once he graduated, but the change wouldn’t last for long. Eventually he’d adapt new daily rituals, and instead of being a part of the faceless student body, he’d become a part of the faceless adult population. But that’s how it was everywhere, he figured. You went to school, graduated, went to work and suffered through it until you were too old and wrinkly to move. And then you’d die, and nothing you did would really matter. Some would realize that upon their death beds, and some would continue denying it until their last breath, but nothing would change. Anything they might’ve built in life would get destroyed in time. Buildings didn’t last. Celebrities changed. No matter how awesome a discovery you made, someone would eventually come and beat it. Records were broken. Memories would fade. A thousand years from now, nobody would remember a single soul alive today.

“Thousand years, huh…” Cesaire mumbled to himself, cocking an eyebrow and chuckling dryly. “Wonder if I’ll still be alive then.”

Wouldn’t it suck if I were? He mused as he walked. All old and wrinkly and in pain. Old age better succeed in killing me before that.

Cesaire snapped from his grim thoughts as light suddenly burrowed into his eyes, prompting him to raise an arm to shield his vision. Oh. He was outside. Well great, now he couldn’t avoid the sun anymore.

Sighing, he fished a pair of sunglasses from his pocket and slapped them on, looking around. Now, if he wanted to ace the next test, he’d need a little bit of help. During his two years’ stay in Misty Springs, Cesaire could count the number of residents he had talked with only using the fingers on both his hands, but luckily for him, among them was a girl that had acted as his tutor before. She was two years younger than him, but despite the age gap he didn’t feel ashamed to be taught by her. Mainly because, well, if all you do is study, of course you end up better than someone who only opens a book once per month, ages be damned. Apparently nobody had told her smarts or grades didn’t matter in afterlife. Oh well, she was helpful and the cost was reasonable. He didn’t mind her. Didn’t mind if she could be a tad… odd at times. ‘Cause hey, pot and kettle and all that jazz.

Figuring he had wasted enough time thinking, Cesaire set off from the school grounds, looking around as he walked through town. Now where’d he find her? The most ideal thing to start with was to visit her home he supposed, but after turning only a few corners, Cesaire realized that’d be unnecessary. Exiting a local market, carrying a large watermelon in her arms was no other than Nodoka herself.

Hastening his steps but still somehow not making much noise, Cesaire walked up to her (or, rather, as it looked like to onlookers; stalked behind her), only stopping when he was a mere inch from her back. Having never really learned the proper way to greet someone, he brought his face next to hers all of a sudden, whispering in monotone: “I need you right now.”
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

XVI - Alistair Blake
    Jasmine Cage, 7th Street

"Well, Ian, I'll go and get your order," Alistair said, striding away through the maze of tables. He came to the counter. "Ian at Table Eight wants a fruit salad."

"Coming right up," the woman behind the counter said, moving to a worktop on which were bowls of fruit. She masterfully began to cut up the ingredients, tossing them into a bowl. "You've been chatting to that guy for a fair while. Getting friendly with him or something?"

"I thought you liked us being friendly with customers," he replied. "It motivates them to come back, you said."

She chuckled. "You smart alec, you. Well, so long as your gossiping doesn't get in the way of getting people served, it's fine." She retrieved a bottle from the worktop, splashing some kind of dressing onto the salad, before putting it down and handing the bowl to him. "There's that order."

"Thanks," he nodded, moving back through the tables to Ian. "And here's that salad you ordered." He placed the bowl down on the tabletop with a smile. "So..."

He considered briefly, gazing out of the window once more. People passed now and then, but most of the students had already passed by. The day was winding down to its finish, and besides the odd person wandering to the bar, the streets would likely be almost empty soon. Then he'd head home, try to get in without walking into a likely drunk father, and just stay in his room, an outcast in his own home. That was how it always was. There was the distraction of school, usually, but holidays leeched that away and left him with nothing but work and home in an endless cycle. There were friends he could go hang out with of course, but no-one ever really felt like hanging out. There was a park in town, a little bit of untamed waste which the town authorities took a lawnmower to whenever someone complained the grass was too long, but it was a more kiddy place, playground and all. There was also a pool beside it, not that anyone ever really went in there much even this time of year. Besides that, Misty Springs was too small and out of the way for anyone to consider setting up a cinema or anything so entertaining, and if someone ever made the suggestion they'd likely be drowned under a wave of objections from the elderly residents, who tolerated the bar on the condition that the sheriff and his lackeys investigated the origin of every piece of drunken graffiti scrawled onto walls and every broken window. Not that the sheriff usually had much else to do, considering homicidal maniacs tended to stay out of town, along with rapists, vandals and arsonists. The last piece of crime he had even heard about was some kid shoplifting a stick of gum, for heaven's sake. It was just that sort of dull little town.

His attention came back to Ian. "I wish I was still a kid," he said. "At least then I could find things to do. Playing in the park, soccer, throwing stuff at that weird guy's house... y'know, the one who lives on the edge of town..." He smiled at the memory. Oh, sure, it had gotten him a telling off from the sheriff, but it had been fun to toss stones and junk at the house in the hopes of stirring the place's mysterious inhabitant into the daylight. "As things are all I really have are work and home. Most of my friends are heading out of town to places, so it's probably going to be just a bunch of people I hardly know left here..." He sighed. "I know this place is a retirement town, but it doesn't have to make everyone else here feel dead too."
    [CENTER]

VII – Danijela “Dani” Cernik
    Friday 20th July, 2012
    Misty Springs High School / Jasmine Café
    Afternoon

So this was what her new school looked like.

Eh.

“Yeah, it’s fucking official; this year’s gonna suck!” Dani growled to herself, throwing her back against the bench’s backrest in protest. She was sitting some distance from Misty Springs High School, watching as students frolicked out of the building to finally enjoy summer. Hah! Like they could possibly enjoy anything in a shithole like this.

Dani’s family had insisted she’d spend a year abroad as an exchange student to broaden her horizons or learn tact or manners or whatever the fuck their ulterior motives were, and after minor complaining, she had agreed. Hey, she was told she’d get to go to America of all places! Who’d miss a chance like that? Big cities, junk food, large roads to car race on and, most importantly, vivid night life with lots and lots of criminals to beat up. It had sounded like a dream come true, so imagine her disappointed when she had been dumped in the middle of nowhere to live with the elderly and the boring. She had come here a few months earlier to get a feel for the place but really, one month was enough to make her want to jump the first plane back home; she had already climbed every mountain climbable, already been to every popular place to hang out, already checked out the ‘bad neighborhood’ – if it could even be called that – and now, after weeks of procrastination, she had checked out the school.

Sighing and gnawing on the edge of her sunglasses, Dani leaned forward again. Well, at least there was some talk about a “curse” around, and she always had something to do once she got back to her new apartment. She might not have been able to bring her beloved race car with her over here to Yankee Land, but that hardly mattered – she had already, eh, ‘acquired’ a new ride. Damn rich bitches probably wouldn’t even notice it missing. Not that it mattered, as it was hardly recognizable anymore; taken apart and half-painted over, it was nothing like it used to back when she grabbed it. The place she stole it from was way far away too, no way they would come after it all the way here. Wouldn’t be worth it, they could just buy a new one with their pocket money or some shit.

Ugh.

Standing up, Dani brushed her hair from her face and gave one final glare at the school. Well, whatever. Time to get back home and continue tuning up her darling. Just thinking about the car made her want to be with it. She couldn’t stand all this distance apart, especially not when the poor baby was still half-covered in sickly white. Seriously, who the fuck had a white car? That was like going to McDonalds and ordering a burger with just the bread roll.

Shaking her head Dani started to walk away from the school building and back home, figuring she might as well buy some more paint on the way. Black and red, mostly. Oh, and the hamburger comparison made her hungry too, she’d need to see if she could catch a bite somewhere while she was at it.

On her way, she came across a small café. It wasn’t Burger King, but hey, it was there and she was hungry, so without stopping her stroll she headed inside, slamming the door open as she entered. There weren’t any customers inside, just some lovey-dovey couple probably after some mountain air or some shit, and a guy dressed all in black. Oh, and the waiter. Waitress, rather; she refused to believe anyone in such a sissy profession was a man.

“Yo, waitress!” Dani called out as she walked inside and towards the waiter, recalling she had visited the place before. “I want a ham sandwich. With cheese. A lot of cheese. Seriously, you better not get stinky, ‘cause the more cheese I find in my sandwich, the less likely I am to smash your head through the counter.”

She stopped some distance from the waiter and the black-clad freak he was conversing with, her hands on her hips.

“Got the order?” She grinned, cocking her head. “’Cause I haven’t got all day.”
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Misty Springs, Jasmine Café

I accepted my food from Alistair wordlessly, and began eating with a sort of measured efficiency. I had finished most of the meal by the time Alistair started speaking again. I listened to him closely, as I was somewhat curious what he would have to say.

I finished my food, and was considering how to answer him, when the door was slammed open, and this girl stormed in. I took in her appearance as she stormed up to Alistair, calling out something about an order.

Standing at almost five nine with her boots included, with an athletic build, I might have considered her attractive. Until I looked just a little closer, taking in the more subtle cues that could tell you so much about a person, a memento from my father, in all his infinite wisdom had passed along to me.

A pair of mint green eyes, each dancing with a desire to start a confrontation, a stance that told me she would be willing to follow through with a fight as well. Her clothing screamed hooker, at least to me, although her well toned build told me it wasn’t that likely. Well, that and the fact I doubted she was older than me. I pushed back my chair, pulling few bills out of my pocket. I doubled the cost of my meal, and placed it on the table.

Before I stood however, I did something one of my friends from a few years back called, freezing over. What the guy had meant at the time was that, I seemed to have this process of literally becoming the next best thing to a human ice cube, losing my emotions and generally becoming unpleasant.

“Good day, Alistair.” I stood smoothly, keeping my voice calm, and frigid. “I will see you some other time. And do keep the change.” I added the last part, and made to leave. As I passed the girl who had walked in, I observed. “You are lucky this town is all retire folks. Walking around like could attract the wrong sort of attention, you know.”

II-Drake Lune

"Alright dear! We're having a Special right now, so I can double your order if you want." The bakery's owner, Alyssa, said as she pulled out the five rose cupcakes.

Drake thought for a moment. On one hand, that would be almost a dozen cupcakes, which would be too much before a tournament. On the other hand, he didn't need to eat them all beforehand. before saying, "Sure, why not. I could probably snack on them during the tournament."

Drake picked up his cupcakes and sat down at a nearby table. He still had two hours before the tournament and decided to check his deck. As he went through his deck he stopped briefly when he saw one of his Amazoness Tigers. That card had saved him on several occasions, he couldn't even begin to count how many of his duels he would have lost if it wasn't for this card.

Drake was broken from his thoughts by a scent filling the air followed closely by Alyssa saying, "Attention everyone! The Flavor of the month has just went into the oven. The first one to guess it will get one for free!"

Drake sniffed the air of the bakery and thought. He knew that there were several tournaments this moth and he knew that Alyssa knew a lot about most of her usual customers. "I smell chocolate, peach, and a hint of brandy, I'm guessing they're inspired by the Amazoness Tiger and Amazoness Queen. Maybe a brandy infused chocolate-peach swirl?"

"Hey, cutie. You lookin' at me? Wanna drink?" Said one of the other customers as she approached Drake.

"Huh, oh. I um," Drake stammered briefly as his cheeks began turning red, "Maybe one. I have a tournament in a little over an hour and I need to keep my head clear." He paused before saying, "Haven't I seen you around school somewhere?"
    If December 21 is the end of the world, it has been an honor RPing with y'all!

Sorry for the abrupt post, I'm currently unpacking my room at the moment, so this is all you might hear from me for a bit. Also, since Aika's outfit will be changing frequent, I'll be make sure to take note of her different outfits as the story progresses. Let's get along, everyone.

XVIII - Aika Ichigawa
    Senna's House
    Current Outfit:     Spoiler:- Aika's Sundress:

"... GizELLE?"

Aika was confused. For starters, she had woke up in an unfamiliar bed in an even more unfamiliar room. Even more awkward, she had thought she heard a rather nasally sneeze. This had to be GizELLE, she had gotten a bad cold ever since the two of them arrived in Misty Springs. Speaking of which... when was that? Aika remembered GizELLE mentioning that they would be staying with a friend of-

"WACHOO!!"

Oh, there she was.

"Oh, There you are."

"Where else, Ai? We've been here for a couple of days now."

"That part I know. I was just wonder.... "

Silence.

"... Aika?"

"... wonder..." and just like that, she fell back asleep. It wasn't long before GizELLE roughly shook her awake again. "U... Uwah."

"Aiiiikkaaaa! I get that you're in a bed, but you should at least attempt to control your sleeping habits."

"Sleeping..." Then she remembered the stain on GizELLE's leg, and in turn, she remembered everything that happened before. GizELLE was sick in bed, so Aika decided to attempt to make her some breakfast. The juice wasn't hard to pour, and she warmed up some bacon and eggs Senna left in the fridge (Senna was taking out GizELLE's luggage from the car). The last thing to handle was the soup, and just as she picked up the pot to pour some into the bowl... she fell asleep. She didn't know what happened while she was asleep, but GizELLE somehow got a stain on her leg, most likely from kneeling down next to her.

Rather mindlessly, she groped around for something, something which assumed wasn't there. And she was half-right, for she noticed a sheep plushie propped up against the bed. Picking it up almost too gleefully, she noticed that "Dolly's" zipper was half undone, exposing some of the brown fluff inside her. Doing it back up, she clutched "her" tightlly as she made her move and talk, "Goood morning, Dolly! Well, how do you like Misty Springs? I just can't wait to see what new friends you'll make! Woof woof, aroooo~!"

"Aiiikaaaaaa... WACHOO! How many times do I have to tell you that sheep don't bark?"

More silence.

"Speaking of- WACHOO!- friends..." GizELLE continued as she eyed a suitcase full of Aika's dresses. "Why don't you walk around town? Look for some friends and go somewhere or something?"

"No."

"I probably won't be able to take you, since I've got this annoyingass cold, but..."

"I said no." GizELLE seemed oblivious to her problems, as she was rummaging through the suitcase looking for a certain outfit.

"I know! How about- WACHOO!- you get Senna to take you somewhere?"

"GizELLE, I said no."

"And I'm not letting you say no." GizELLE held up a rather cute-looking dress. "Now put this on while I look for the sewing machine. WACHOO! Friggin' cold..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Streets

Spoiler:- WARDROBE CHANGE; Aika's Loli Outfit:

"Seriously, that GizELLE..." a well-endowed Brazilian woman murmured to herself as she eyed Aika's dress. "What's your mother thinking when she makes these...?" Aika as oblivious to this chatter, seeing as she fell fast asleep a bit after she left the house. By the time she got into the dress, it appeared to already be evening. "Y'know what this is missing? A plushie. D'oh, you already have one!" As she rambled on about the downs of colour contacts and other such accents about her outfit...

"Nnn... Senna?" Aika woke up in a daze, Dolly in one hand and Senna's arm in the other. Luckily, Senna was a bit more loose about her carrying plushies around.

"Oh, you awake hun? Well, we're just about to cross the street, hold on tight 'kay?" Senna talked a bit too fast for Aika to catch what she was saying, but she had at least managed to hear the word "street". In reaction to that, she walked over to the street lamp to press the button.

"Keep it simple." she said as she was about to press the button, but-

"Hey Aika, do you think we should get something for your mom?" Senna abruptly chimed in as she used the inner camera on her iPhone to check out her overall appearance. "She's been stuck in bed ever since she got here, it's the least we can do, right?"

"She's not..." Aika had to cut off her thoughts for a second. Senna referring to GizELLE as her mother was both correct yet incorrect. Well, critically speaking, she was more of a mother than her actual parents, seeing as she barely knew them. For a bit, she decided to stop thinking about it and just continued her conversation.

"... Alright."

"Good! Now let's go to the marketplace and get some fruit! You can get some for yourself too if-" Now tuned out of Senna's frequent banter, Aika returned to the street lamp and resumed her button pressing duty.

"Keep it simple." she muttered as the wind blew past her.

"Aika?"

"Hm?" Aika turned towards Senna, only to be greeted by a rather blinding flash. "Gh!"

"Sorry, that pose just looked too good! I had to get a quick snap!" Her former photographer definitely wasn't going to let up now that Aika was once again in her sights. Dolly and Senna in hand, she carefully attempted to waddle her way across the street. "Stay steady, Aika. You too Dolly! Hehehe~!" By now, the sun was just about to set. From the young loli's perspective, going out at this time was rather pointless. The only benefit of this was that the sky... didn't look so bad. Yes, those words may be a bit subdued, but she truly wondered why a remote town like this would have such a sunset.

Aika's trance was disturbed by a red demon on four wheels.

"Watch out!!"

"?!"

Senna quickly pulled Aika towards her, sending Dolly flying into the air. The red Mercedes had stopped just before it was about to hit the both of them, but even so, the three had already dashed to the side; well, one of them flew, but-

"Gh... I'l show that dumbass..." Senna grumbled to herself as she made a mad dash towards the Mercedes and pounded on its window. Not that Aika didn't care about Senna's feelings, but she wanted to block out as much of her sailor-mouthing as possible. She had problems of her own, after all. Dolly had flown across the air, but she didn't seem to land anywhere. As she was about to call for her lost friend, the air was filled with the sound of cars blaring their horns.

"Shut up guys! It's not my fault this bastard sucks at driving! And you, what are you drunk or something?!"

Feeling around on the street, Dolly was nowhere to be found. Now crawling on the sidewalk, her hands felt... something. It wasn't Dolly's fleecy fluff, but... something... foot-shaped. A foot?

"Hey... 'this yours?"

(OOC: Because only I would make a street a location. e.e Anyone wanna' find Dolly for her?)

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

XIII. Jannike Mortensen
    Cosgrove's, 12th Street

"Huh, oh. I um...maybe one. I have a tournament in a little over an hour and I need to keep my head clear." The pretty, white-haired boy replied. Jannike noticed his face was turning pretty red too. Aww, how cute...like a little boy. A little boy who apparently did not seem to be as innocent as he looked. She liked that.

"Haven't I seen you around school somewhere?" He continued, before pausing. Jannike's grin widened. Alright with drinking, huh? This boy was a nice catch. She was sick of too many a righteous ham refusing her drinks. Here...this was a real man, at least to her. She opened the can, before handing it to the boy.

"Name's Jannike...call me Janna though, sounds less foreign and weird. You may know me as the one those prudish school officials kicked out of the prom. Just for a fucking bottle of Peppermint Schnapps. Stupid? Yeah, they're definitely stupid." She said, introducing herself, before tucking a lock of blonde hair behind her ears. The incident only happened a month or two ago. She had decided to bring Blaine along and conspired to spike the fruit punch with alcoholic drinks. They ended up getting busted before they could even carry it out and were both forced to leave the prom.

"I like you, m'boy. So fucking cute like a little boy, but never passes up on a good drink...just like any real man with balls. Go on, drink! I can assure you that it would calm those nerves of yours." She continued, winking at him with assurance as she finished her sentence.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

XVI - Alistair Blake
    Jasmine Cafe, 7th Street

As Alistair waited for Ian's response, the cafe door burst open, and in stormed trouble on two legs, in the form of a girl. Alistair inwardly groaned even before she started to speak.

“Yo, waitress!” Dani called out as she walked inside and towards the waiter, recalling she had visited the place before. “I want a ham sandwich. With cheese. A lot of cheese. Seriously, you better not get stinky, ‘cause the more cheese I find in my sandwich, the less likely I am to smash your head through the counter.”
    He blinked ever-so-slightly. This was new. Ironic considering he'd just been talking about how dull the town was, now this girl stepped in with an attitude out of another place entirely. She had to be from out of town, he supposed.

"I'll get that for you right away," he said, though it was extremely unlikely that the woman behind the counter hadn't heard the order considering how it had been made. As he turned, he noticed Ian rising to leave, his entire demeanor suddenly changing to become rather more frigid and hard.

“Good day, Alistair.” I stood smoothly, keeping my voice calm, and frigid. “I will see you some other time. And do keep the change.”
    "Uh... good day," he repeated, watching Ian go. He took the bills Ian had left behind, noticing immediately that he had paid double the price of what he had ordered. But before he could call after him to point this out, Ian was gone. Alistair stood there for a moment, staring past the girl out of the cafe, before snapping back to reality. "Ah.... right, I'll get your order." He moved to the counter, not quite sure how to deal with this new customer and just resolving to get her served in the hopes that she'd leave without causing much trouble.

"You heard that order, right?" he asked, passing the notes from Ian over the counter.

"How could I not?" she chuckled. "Ham sandwich with plenty of cheese, coming right up." She quickly made it, handing the sandwich on a plate to Alistair. He navigated the tables once again, coming to the girl.

"Your order, with plenty of cheese," he said quietly, placing it down on the table. "Do you want anything else?"
    [CENTER]

XIX Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone
    Sunrise Bakery
    July 20 2012

"Of course not, you're just adorable." Carina said, giving Lucy a hug. "I'll have to give you some tips later on."

Lucy clapped her hands excitedly, "Yay!"

"Hey Leo." Carina bumped him lightly on the head with a loaf of bread. "Thanks! Your help was just invaluable, I hope you know that. I should knight you for it How would you like to be Sir Leo of Yeast?"

Leo rubbed the back of his head and grinned. The two had been good friends for some time now. Things never really developed beyond friendship, but Leo never really had a problem with that. Some people do tease him about it occasionally, but he was never bothered by it. "Your welcome! It was my pleasure. And I glady accept the title." He quickly bowed. "It'd be an honor to serve you your majesty." After the clerk was finished with Carina, Leo signaled to the clerk, and picked out some garlic rolls for dinner, as well as a box of muffins that would be for dessert that evening. "I'll take these please." He said as he handed him some dollar bills, and the clerk handed him his purchases in a brown paper bag of a size big enough to carry everything.

Then his friend Diego walked up to him. He was relatively new in town, and Leo was one of the first people that spoke to him. They got along well, and became friends rather quickly. "Hey man, how's it going?"

"Things are going pretty good so far."

Then, Diego turned his attention to Carina, I didn't know you were Prom Queen. Then again, I didn't go to prom." He shrugged.

"Dude, you should've gone! It was a lot of fun. You don't really need to bring a date, I didn't, and I had a good time."

"It was wonderful." Carina added. "Goes to show that you don't need huge assets to get people to like you." She winked playfully at the two boys. "I mean money of course."

Leo giggled. "She's right you know."

"Hey Leo, remind me of the details of your party again?" Diego asked him.

"Well, it won't be untill Monday evening. Mom doesn't want me having wild parties while she's away. And I don't intend to break that rule. To be honest though, I still don't really have anything planned yet, heh. I'll figure that out when it comes."

Meanwhile, as Lilly was sitting at a chair waiting for Leo to finish so they could finally leave, one of the Bakery's emoloyee's approached her. "Hello, are you Leo's sister?" She asked.

"Yes..." Lilly answered with contempt. Her tone of voice made it quite clear that she did not like being refered to as Leo's sister. "I'm Lillian." The next thing the girl said took her by surprise.

"You do look alike, but you're too pretty - I can't be sure."

Lilly wasn't really sure how to answer that. "Oh... um..." After a short pause, she finally answered, "Thank you..." then there was an even longer pause as she tried to figure out what to do next. She didn't have to do anything though, Leo waved to her, signaling it was time to leave. Lilly quickly got out of the chair, and went over to him. She wasn't entirely sure if she should wave good bye or not.

"Well, bye everyone. See you all later!" With his free hand, held open the door for anyone that wanted to walk out. Once they did, Leo and company made their way back to their original destination. "So, who's your new friend?" Leo said to Lilly teasingly as they walked.

"No one... Just someone trying to make conversation I guess..."

"Riiight."

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Lilly snapped back.

"Oh nothing." Leo answered. "Come on, let's go home.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 2nd October 2012 at 5:33 AM. Reason: Grammar, word choice, added a sentence, and some retconning
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

III – Krystal Storm
    Misty Springs Elementary School

It was as if a large weight had lifted from Krystal’s shoulders as the final bell finally rung, signaling the end of another school year. With the finals done with, her stress levels had gone down immensely, almost nonexistent even, and she could at last relax at the promise of summer vacation waiting for her beyond the doors. As she left the school, she breathed deeply, savoring the air that filled her lungs with each passing second. If she had spent any longer inside, she probably would’ve gone insane, or worse, her head could’ve exploded from an information overload.

Resisting the urge to picture that thought, Krystal pulled her keys out of her pocket and pressed the unlock button as she reached her midnight black car. Hearing the click, she slid in and started the ignition, only pausing to grab a bottle of orange juice from her bag before leaving the parking lot. Like usual, today she was supposed to pick her little sister, May, up from school, which wasn’t very far from the one she was currently leaving.

Once at her destination, Krystal had barely stepped out of the car and onto the sidewalk when she spotted a familiar set of brown curls already beginning to head her way. Within moments Krystal felt small arms encircle her legs accompanied by a happy exclamation of, “Sister!”

She laughed, kneeling down to gather the small child in her arms. “How was your last day of school, pumpkin?”

“Gooood. We did fun stuff like kickball and freeze tag all day and even got to go under a para..para…” May seemed to be struggling to say the word.

“Parachute?”

May nodded. “Yeah! It was a bunch of different colors and looked like a biggg mushroom in the air. “She said, waving her arms around in an exaggerated motion.

Krystal could only giggle. “Sounds like it was fun.” She paused, grinning as she put May back down. Now it was time for the surprise. “You’ll have to tell me all about it on the way to bakery.”

The little girl’s eyes went wide with surprise. Due to Krystal’s diabetes, they rarely got to go there ever, even in the summer. “The bakery?”

“Uh-huh. It’s the last day of school for the both of us, so I figured we deserved a treat for the occasion.” And by we, Krystal meant May of course. One bite of any of those delicious looking pastries would more than likely send her into a coma.

“But what if…what if daddy finds out?” May said with a frown.

Krystal winked. “It’ll be a secret between you and me. No one will find out on my watch.”

That seemed to reassure the little girl, who nodded as she replied, “Alright.”

As she led them to the car, Krystal suddenly wondered if Diego, her best friend, would be there. He had a fetish when it came to the bakery, making him a regular customer. Maybe some of her other classmates would be there too.

Upon entering the bakery Krystal immediately smelt the familiar scent of fresh baked goods within her nostrils, inciting a small growl to come from her stomach which luckily no one could hear. This particular establishment happened to do that to a lot of people it seemed. There weren’t a lot of customers in it within the moment, but she recognized that most of them were or had been students at the high school. But where was…?

Both her and her sister spotted him at the exact same time. “Diego!” May cried, running toward said person to give him a hug.

Ah. There he is. Krystal thought. She sat in the chair next to him. “Hey everyone.” She greeted.

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

X - Nicolas Harley
    Cosgrove's, 12th Street

"That will be 14 Dollars please. Also, it's fine, and it has. I think I've seen you before, I think during one of the events the school held, but I'm a little to old for you." She told him with a lightly laced sweet voice, but still stern.

Nick was completely astonished by her responce. He hoped that'd she would play along, but he could see her not talking a hint, or even just flat out turning him down, but this?

"Woah woah woah lady. I don't know what you are thinking, but I'm NOT a high school student. I'm twenty-four years old! How do I look like a teenager to you?" Nick tried to say it as calmly as possible, but to be frank her comment really pissed him off. How did she think he was just some teenager?

Nick grumbled to himself and took out his wallet, digging out a ten dollar bill and four one dollar bills and handing them to the girl. He looked over to see the tall girl hitting on another kid who looked close to her age. He had this..wierd *** looking thing on his arm, and he had white hair. Who the hell dyes their hair white? Assuming his hair IS dyed, but last time he checked, Nick couldn't recall anyone under the age of fifty with white hair, besides that actor named Steve Martin.

"Maybe one. I have a tournament in a little over an hour and I need to keep my head clear." A tourament? Nick assumed it had something to do with that wierd thing on the kid's arm. And he thought what HE did in high school was abnormal...

Nick couldn't believe his bad luck. First the girl at the counter mistakes him for a kid, SOMEHOW, and just dismisses him like a pest, and then the hot tall girl goes for the scrawny pasty kid with the tampon dispencer on his arm instead of him?

Nick took the box with the cupcakes he ordered in it, and yet, Nick didn't want to give up so easily. He looked back towards the girl at the counter. "Anyway, you have any plans for tonight?"

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

I- Diego Vendrix

“Yeah, it was wonderful! Goes to show that you don't need huge assets to get people to like you," Carina said as she winked at the boys. “I mean money, of course.”

Diego did roll his eyes a bit and slightly blushed at the comment, but didn't catch wind of that.

“Oh yeah, I wonder if I should go get some cupcakes from her,” Carina said, half thinking aloud. “But I was kind of thinking of something else.” She waved at the clerk to get his attention. “Hey, I'm just getting this loaf for now, thanks.”

Leo giggled. "She's right you know," before he moved to answer Diego's question.

"Well, it won't be untill Monday evening. Mom doesn't want me having wild parties while she's away. And I don't intend to break that rule. To be honest though, I still don't really have anything planned yet, heh. I'll figure that out when it comes."

"Right. Well, I suppose just the usual things then I imagine. Music, people dancing somewhat alright, video games for those tired, snacks consisting of cheese, crackers, meat, fruits and pastries along with all sorts of punch," Diego said as he also shrugged his shoulders. "Hope no one tries to spike the punch or bring like tampered food," Diego said as he recalled an odd story his brother told him regarding an incident with his roommate's last family reunion.

"Well, bye everyone. See you all later!" With his free hand, held open the door for anyone that wanted to walk out.

Diego had been finishing his dessert when he was hugged by someone.

He smiled as he hugged May back. Where she was...

“Hey everyone," Krystal greeted as she next to him. Diego smiled as he placed May down before hugging Krystal. They were best friends and both 'goodie-two-shoes,' though Diego was the odd one out of the pair with his temper, his tendencies and so on.

"There you are. Hey Krystal, I invited Louise to spend some time with us to hang out today. Hope you don't mind," Diego said as he smiled to her before facing Louise.

He really felt happy here.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

XIV - Nodoka Hirano
    Misty Springs, In Town
    Friday 20th July, 2012
    After School

Nodoka was quite pleased. Not only had they actually had a fresh watermelon at the market, but it was a nice plump one, big enough to be a little heavy. It could easily last a few days with just her and her grandparents eating from it.

"Are you sure you don't need any help with that?" the sales clerk asked again. He was a nice young man. A bit over concerned, but no one was perfect, as his grades this semester could attest to. Math was his weakness, if Nodoka remembered correctly. She usually did.

"That won't be necessary." Nodoka said. "I can manage it on my own." Her English was very good, she hardly had any accent at all when speaking. She gave herself a quick once over, making sure her hair, obi, sleeves, and such were all neat and level before pocketing her receipt and lifting the watermelon into her arms. It really was a bit heavy, but she could manage. Her college textbooks had been at least this heavy. Probably heavier. It was a bit of a walk, and a good bit of it was uphill... but still. She was a strong young lady. She could handle it.

"If you're sure... just don't drop it." the clerk said. "You can't return a smashed watermelon."

Nodoka simply nodded. "I don't intend to." And with that, she headed outside into the late afternoon air. It was a nice afternoon in Misty Springs. The sky was mostly clear, and the mountains made it nice and cool up here, even if it was the start of summer. It really was a watermelon sort of day Nodoka thought. She had made a good choice. She started on her way, and was just catching her stride, when a familiar voice spoke up beside her. Right beside her.

“I need you right now.” the voice said softly. He was close enough that Nodoka could feel his breath on her neck.

Without missing a beat, Nodoka simply sighed and stopped her forward progress. She turned around with a look on her face that suggested she'd be pointing a finger at him if she didn't have this watermelon to worry about. "Ah, Cesaire. I was wondering when you'd drop by."

Cesaire was one of her primary students under her tutoring service. The boy was bright enough, he was just a slacker. "How did your finals go?" Nodoka asked. But, with a sign, she continued without waiting for an answer. "Nevermind, if you're here than you've probably failed at least one of them." She gave him a curious glance. "They stuck you with a make up test didn't they?" She nodded, as though confirming her own statement. After enough time, she learned how to read people. It was just something she picked up on naturally.

"Alright, which subject is it?" she asked. "And I do hope you like watermelon because we're short on snacks and I'm not carrying this all the way to your place."

---

VIII - Rochelle Wattson
    Misty Springs, The Streets
    Friday 20th July, 2012
    After School

Today was a good day. And there was still a good bit left! That was the best part!

Rochelle, or "Elly" as she told everyone to call her, headed down the street, an empty bright-red wagon trailing along behind her. She left her house this morning with a cart load of goodies to celebrate the start of summer. And she had gotten rid of them all! A few dozen cookies, a couple tarts, some muffins, even a pie. She liked to give out stuff for free, it was a public service after all, but some of the nice people had really wanted to pay for the treats. The lady who bought that pie even gave her a nice crisp $10 bill. And Elly knew that with ten dollars, you could buy enough ingredients to make several more pies. It was like a gift that kept on giving, that money would ensure that there were more pies for the next delivery.

Elly stopped at the corner, long enough to see the fancy red car go speeding by, before she turned down the next street. She needed to get home now, or her grandma would start to worry. It was getting late, and this little Girl Scout wasn't allowed to be out after the sun went to bed. That's what her daddy told her every time he stopped by. To not stay out in town when it was dark, to always listen to her granny, and to be a good girl until he came back. And Elly could do all of those things.

There was some shouting up ahead and some loud car horns and stuff, and Elly stopped to figure out what was going on. Someone was chasing that red car from a moment ago. And someone else was... on the ground? A soft thump sounded from behind her, and Elly turned back to see a small fluffy sheep had landed in her wagon's bed! Only... it wasn't a sheep. It was a stuffed sheep. A doll. A bit of stray fluff caught her eye, and Elly looked down to see that this little dolly was missing its foot!

"Oh my gosh, what happened to you little dolly?" Elly asked the sheep. "You've been injured! We'll need first aid, stat. But first we gotta find that leg."

She looked back at the girl on the ground, who seemed to be looking for something. And she had a bit of fluff in her hand. Fluff... missing foot... Connection! Elly dashed over, her wagon clattering loudly on the rough pavement. "Nurse! I need that leg! This lost little sheep's been injured!"

She drug the wagon right up to the little girl's side. She was dressed rather oddly, but Elly was the only one in town with a scout's uniform on after all. So who could judge one's crazy clothes? Maybe this girl was in some sort of special uniform as well?

"Quickly Nurse, this dolly is losing too much fluff." She pulled the wagon between her and the other girl, and produced a pocket sized sewing kit from one of the many pockets of her outfit. She strung the needle quickly, and set to work. After a moment, the little sheep was as good as new. Well, it had some pink stitches on its leg, but other than that.

Elly inspected her handiwork and presented the sheep back to the other girl. "This is your dolly right?" she asked. "Don't worry, she's good as new." She stood up and, with a look of complete seriousness on her face, boldly declared: "Today, I have earned my veterinarian's badge."
    Last edited by TheSequelReturns; 18th August 2012 at 4:38 AM.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

VII – Danijela “Dani” Cernik
    Friday 20th July, 2012
    Jasmine Café
    Afternoon

Before the waiter could react to Dani’s sudden demand, the guy he had been talking with stood up. He seemed calm and collected as he spoke, and now that he was standing Dani noticed he was quite tall. That was good, she liked tall people. They were the most fun to beat up. She listened to him bid his farewells to his little friend, her body tensing up as she did. Though neither her face nor composure gave it away, her entire body was readying itself for a fight in case the guy decided to get back at her for insulting his little buddy. She wasn't really looking for a fight this time, she was just hungry and wanted to grab a bite, but she wouldn't object to a brawl if one had happened across her.

Eventually he turned and started to walk towards Dani. Whether it was in order to leave or ignite a fight, she didn’t know, but she was ready for either case. He passed her, and Dani moved her hand just a tad, just enough to swat away whatever blow might be coming for her.

But nothing came, nothing but words.

Tch, should’ve known he was a coward.

“You are lucky this town is all retire folks. Walking around like could attract the wrong sort of attention, you know.”

Dani allowed her hand to relax back down and chuckled. Oh, so he wanted to start shit verbally instead? Well that was all fine and dandy, she had nothing against a verbal fight either. Didn’t matter what the form or opponent, there was no fight she wouldn’t be able to win.

“Yeah, I really am in luck,” Dani laughed as he had passed her, not bothering to turn around. “You, on the other hand, are not. See, retired folk’re the only ones who’d ever look at you twice. The only ones you’re good enough for, no matter what your attire.” She turned around and shouted after him, not really sure if he could hear the last part: “Have fun with the grannies and remember, they were once young too!”

She didn’t really mind his appearance to tell you the truth, and she could definitely appreciate his build being toned, but hey. He started it. He shouldn’t have expected her to just be quiet and take it.

With that out of the way, Dani spun back around to see how her order was doing. The waiter guy seemed spaced out for a moment, but snapped back to reality soon enough to fetch her order. Huh. He didn’t try to start anything? Didn’t tell her not to shout in the café or anything, just fetched her order? She watched after him, mildly confused. What was up with that? Did he just try to keep his job being nice?

The cocky grin had faded from Dani’s face, leaving her standing still, confusion apparent in her face. He hadn’t even glared at her. She wasn’t used to people catering to her without complaints or her having to repeat herself a few times. But there the guy was, walking back from the counter with a plate in hand, sandwich on top.

"Your order, with plenty of cheese," he said quietly, placing the plate on the table next to Dani. And, before the girl could but blink, he continued: "Do you want anything else?"

Dani opened her mouth, but couldn’t really think of what to say. What could she say? Insult him for obeying? Still quiet and somewhat… spaced out, Dani wobbled over to her food, grabbed it and took a bite. Right. The situation wasn’t hopeless. If there wasn’t enough cheese in her sandwich, she could still start something. She could insult him then. She’d know what to do.

But as she bit down, she noticed they really hadn’t been stinky with the dairy goodness. The sandwich was delicious. Aaand the waiter-what’s-his-face was still waiting for her reply. Couldn’t he get the hint? Ugh. He should’ve just left after giving her the food. Nobody asked him to hang around.

“No.” She finally spat, well familiar with the word so it was easy enough to say. “No I… don’t need anything else. This is delicious. I- I mean, this’ll do , since it seems like you can’t… do better.” She looked away, trying to hide how flustered she was. “I mean, so, I think I can live with eating this. There’s bread and ham and cheese and everything I wanted so, so why would I want anything else? You must be slow, idiot!

She chomped down on her bread as she kept facing the other way, trying to grasp at straws to find something to insult the man over. The slowness thing had been a good call, but what now? She’d need to do something really mean to make sure he didn’t think of her as a softie. Softies sucked.

And then, suddenly, she got an idea. Her face became bright again, and her grin returned as she turned.

“Yeah, this is good, I'll give you that! But it's nowhere near good enough for me to pay for it!” She rejoiced, pointing a finger. “So yeah, no money for you, bitch! Try again next time!”

Honestly, she had no idea what she was talking about anymore. Either way, she spun around on her heels and dashed to the door, laughing mischievously as she did, sandwich still in hand.

~

XII – Cesaire Moreau
    Friday 20th July, 2012
    Town
    Afternoon

Cesaire straightened as the girl noted his presence, and, from their many tutoring sessions he knew to just stand still and be quiet until the girl had finished ‘reading’ him and gotten a hang of his situation. He didn’t have to wait for long before the girl had deducted he failed his finals and had a make up test coming up, either. The girl was good. Too bad she couldn’t read people in the afterlife, so it was a totally useless skill when it came down to it. But then, weren’t all skills?

"Alright, which subject is it?" She asked after a while, and Cesaire let show a very light, dryly amused smile. Oh, so she couldn’t read what subject it was? Seemed like her little mind reading skill needed some more fine tuning.

"And I do hope you like watermelon because we're short on snacks and I'm not carrying this all the way to your place."

It was then that Cesaire really started to pay proper attention to what was occupying both the girl’s hands. He cocked an eyebrow, eying the watery treat with suspicion.

“Watermelon?” Cesaire questioned, the tone of his voice raising only slightly at the question. “I’d be careful if I were you, that watermelon might just kill you.”

He leaned in and grabbed the fruit, having noted her comment about not being willing to carry it alone, but not without glaring at the fruit first. He straightened again, the watermelon hoisted up on one hand and his gaze fixed on the girl.

“There was a salmonella outbreak involving watermelons this year. Most of the victims were female. 50 dead. Quite the death toll for just eating fruit. Goes to show you never know what could kill you nowadays,” he informed her and paused as if to see if she’d give up on the snack upon hearing that. Didn’t seem so. Oh well, it’d be her funeral, not his. So, Cesaire tugged the fruit under one arm, sticking his other hand in his pocket as the two started to walk. Then, with his face unchanging, but his voice trailing off and becoming just a little bit eerie, Cesaire spoke up again.

“I could’ve killed you just now too, you know,” he began calmly, facing the way they were walking, not the girl beside him. “You wouldn’t have even noticed. You didn’t hear me approaching. And I do carry knives sometimes after all. Serrated and regular, for stabbing and for slashing. Not that I’d ever slash or stab someone. Probably. You never know. People can be unpredictable,” he nodded towards the watermelon, “Just like fruit.”

Just then he remembered her question still required an answer.

“History,” he stated. “I hate the subject. Hate reading about important dead people. No dead person is important. They’re dead. I won’t be important when I die, and neither will you. I don’t understand why I should care about the past. It’s already happened. Why should we care? And…” Cesaire looked around, a little lost. Everything looked so different during the day. “… Where was your house again?”
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

XVIII - Aika Ichigawa
    Misty Springs, The Streets
    07-20-12
    Almost sun-set

Spoiler:- Current Outfit: Aika's Loli Outfit:

"Oh my gosh, what happened to you little dolly?"

A voice in the distance. Aika tilted her head upward, towards... a street lamp. Her perception failed her. Focusing her vision a bit to the right, she noticed a rather tiny girl scout talking to her bright red wagon. Nothing about Dolly over there. "You've been injured! We'll need first aid, stat. But first we gotta find that leg." ... Or maybe so. Only then did Aika remember the black fluff in her hand. Well, it was black and full of white fluff, but the point's still pretty clear. She then caught sight of the petite girl scout looking at her rather inquisitively. Her gaze then focused on her hand, her face seeming as if her mind had connected some dots; or body parts.

"Nurse! I need that leg! This lost little sheep's been injured!"

"... Ah!"

Lost little sheep, huh? She had to have meant Dolly, seeing as there was no logical reason for this girl to be hauling around a small sheep in her wagon. Shouldn't that wagon have been filled with cookies, or pies, or other girl scout-ly things? Reflexively, she pulled her open hand towards her for what appeared to be no reason at all... until she realized Girl Scout-san's wagon was parked right in front of her. A bit confused, she reached out with her hand, the one holding Dolly's leg.

"Quickly Nurse, this dolly is losing too much fluff."

Girl Scout-san took Dolly's leg from her, then pulled out a mini sewing kit; which judging by her previous speech, most likely meant that she was going to make an effort to sew Dolly's leg back on. so Dolly was going to be safe. Aika sat down on her legs and let Girl Scout-san do her magic.

"M-hm? Well, I'm not the one who SUCK AT DRIVING HERE!" Right, Aika had completely forgotten about Senna in her search for a lost friend. Acceptable, since Senna's pretty much a sider character, but still.

... Aika decided to think about something else. A question, rather. Why exactly was a girl scout wandering about town? No, that wasn't the question she was looking for; Why was a LONE girl scout walking around town. Unlike Aika, if she was a girl with normal circumstances, she would have at least brought a friend or two along. Although, that might have been because there was no one in town who was her age. Nonetheless, Girl Scout-san seemed to get out often, judging by her tidy but slightly worn-out outfit and rather confident expression. As she was about to continue her thoughts-

Girl Scout-san thrust Dolly in front of her, the sheep's right leg bearing small pink stitches at the seam. Aika's face beamed with youth almost rivaling Girl Scout-san's.

"This is your dolly right?" she asked. "Don't worry, she's good as new." As Aika was going to mouth "Dolly says thank you~!", she noticed that Girl Scout-san had a rather serious, glorified expression on her face. Holding a fist in front of her, she boldly declared to the world,

"Today, I have earned my veterinarian's badge."

The twinkle in her eye showed no hint of sarcasm.

"Pffft...hahaha..." she felt like breaking into a laughter after the scene that just ensued. "Pfft, Dolly says thank you and stuff." Aika attempted to continue as she made Dolly nod profusely. "B-But still, isn't that a little over the... pfft. Haha-" A sentence turned into a giggle, and then-

Immediately, her face resorted to its sullen look. She clutched Dolly close to her chest, her nails digging deep into her other wrist. That was a close call; that was what her sigh seemed to say. What was she doing? If she kept going on like that, eventually "that" would've happened. Sad to say, "that" has happened a couple of times in the past, usually making for awkward situations; but at that time, she wasn't aware of her condition at all, so she could hardly be blamed.

She decided to stop thinking again. Now looking a bit distant, she got up on her feet and realized that she was in fact slightly taller than Girl Scout-san. Aika decided to ingrain her face into her memory; since this seemed like a fairly small town, in contrast to, well, a lot of places she's traveled to, she thought it would be more convenient for her to remember every face she saw.

Chestnut brown hair, twin-tails, green eyes, light tan, kind of bony... One by one, she silently mouthed Girl Scout-san's physical attributes. Stumped on how to describe her outfit, she settled for "... girl scout." Combo-breaking her breathless word-mouthing, she ended with a rather somber, but definitely audible, "I thank you again." And with that, she made her way in the opposite direction, towards Senna yelling at the red car driving away ("DON'T YOU DRIVE AWAY FROM ME YOU MOTHER-").

She glanced behind her one last time to confirm Girl Scout-san's appearance. Luckily, she didn't fall asleep throughout that entire encounter. What luck.

"Ah, Aika! I gave that guy a real verbal pounding!" Senna scoffed as she clenched her fist, full of burning pride. "But, dammit, it's kind of late now... How about, I'll get something for your mom, but first, I'm going to escort you home. No sense in letting a little lady stay out this late."

"... Alright." Aika grasped Senna's arm with her free hand, and right after, still on the street, Aika fell forward, into Senna's back.

Misty Springs, Senna's House
    Night

That was when her day ended. She later woke up in that same unfamiliar bed, assuming someone tucked her in. Of course, she was still wearing her outfit from today. She would have gone to change it, but she genuinely did start to feel drowsy. She soon fell asleep, Dolly in hand, the sheep plushie's zipper slightly undone.

(Avalon time)

XVI - Alistair Blake
    Jasmine Cafe, 7th Street

“Yeah, this is good, I'll give you that! But it's nowhere near good enough for me to pay for it!” She rejoiced, pointing a finger. “So yeah, no money for you, *****! Try again next time!”
    Alistair only blinked as she left, taking the sandwich. He considered chasing her. "Irene? Want me to go after her?"

"No point," the woman replied. "She looks like the type who'd just beat the stuffing out of you. I'll call the sheriff, see if he can do something about it. Man hasn't got enough to do anyway." She glanced at the clock above her. "In any case, business'll be getting slow. I reckon I can handle it from now on. You go home, enjoy yourself."

"Thanks, Irene," he nodded, pulling off his apron and moving to hang it up. "I'll see you later."

IX-XVI

IX - Matthew Clark
    Matthew's House

Dressed in a shirt and boxers, Matt slipped into his bed. He reached out, retrieving a photograph from his bedside, holding it.

"Leah... goodnight," he whispered, slowly placing a kiss on the glass separating him from the photograph of his lost girlfriend. Then he moved the picture back to his bedside table, let his head fall to the pillow, and within a minute he knew only the quiet and solitude of sleep.

IX-XVI

XVI - Alistair Blake
    ?
    ?

He hung in a void of endless emptiness. Naked, he drifted, borne on the tide of dreams, floating from fantasy to fantasy. Distant lives, imagined loves, they all whirled past him. Until finally he came to rest, stood on a surface he couldn't see. He rose, suddenly finding himself wearing his usual outfit. Gazing into the void, he saw nothing. Only endlessness.

Then something fluttered past. It was a butterfly, deep blue, fluttering into the void. Something within compelled him to follow it, and he chased it into eternity. "Wait!" he called out.

The butterfly fluttered onwards, and as he chased it, suddenly the void under him broke. He fell screaming into eternity, and as darkness reached up to clutch at him, he saw a man in the void. Dressed in a rich velvet suit, his face covered by a white butterfly mask, and his eyes deep with timeless age. The man said nothing, simply smiling reassuringly as Alistair fell. And the reassurance was there as unspoken words: Do not worry. It will be okay.

Eternity flashed past in a fraction of a second, and then he was laid on a beach, sand pressing into him from below. Waves lapped at him from behind as he groaned and rose, opening his eyes to gaze out. The sand of the beach was a black color, like ash, and all across it, weapons were impaled into the ground. Swords, spears, axes, and even more exotic weapons adorned the sands. Beyond the eerie field of blades, a great citadel rose, ancient and ruined. Cast in white marble, stained gray by the clouds overhead, the citadel towered, endless spires and staircases, crowned by the greatest of all. And at the pinnacle of the greatest spire, a light shone, pure and white. Gazing at it, Alistair knew an awe and respect he had never known.

"Where... am I...?" he whispered. He gazed around, and from the mists clouding the beach, swathing the citadel, shadows began to emerge. Some were close, close enough to call out to, while others were further away, scattered across this strange shore.

"Hey!" he cried out. "I'm over here! Who are you?!"

(The 'getting to Avalon' sequence for everyone is much the same, void of dreams, butterfly, fall with Philemon smiling, and then waking up on the beach. We'll be divided into three or four rough groups scattered across the beach.)
    [CENTER]

Misty Springs

I left the café quickly, chuckling as the girl replied. I had to admit, she was good at this. I sighed; not knowing anything about her meant I would need to find out who she was and all that stuff. I didn’t like not being able to blackmail annoying people…and that girl was annoying.

Not to far down the street, I purchased some groceries, and after that was done, I quickly headed home. After putting everything away, I settled down to watch TV until I fell asleep. Alex and Lola curled up behind my legs, and after about an hour, I started to drift off.

XV: Ian Blackwood:
    ?
    ?

I sighed, floating in the ether like soup that passed for dreams. As the latest twisted sequence came to an end, I suddenly found myself awake, and standing in the middle of nothing. Around me, as far as the eye could see, there was nothing but blackness, void, pick you poison. I frowned, confused, even more so by the fact I was wearing my normal clothing.

Something fluttered past me, and I spun, wary. Relaxing after I saw it was simply a butterfly, I followed the small insect, curious as to what it was doing here. I followed the small creature for what could have been hours, or only a second, when suddenly, whatever I was standing on, gave way, sending me toppling into the void.

I plunged downwards, fighting back a scream of horror, when suddenly I could see someone above, a figure outlined in the blackness. This person was wearing a suit, and his face was shrouded by a mask. However, I could make out a smile gracing this person’s features. A smile that carried a undercurrent of reassurance.

“What do you know that I don’t?” I murmured, “What do you know?” However before I could get answered, I found myself laying flat on my back on in sand.

I sat up slowly, taking in the sound of water lapping back and forth, like it did on the seaside, but that sound was distant.

I stood up, keeping to a crouch, just in case. I was inside of a cave, the walls of which were rough, and the only entrance was small, if you were lucky two people could fit through it at a time. The small bit of light available came in from this slit in the rocks I stood up completely, and looked around. I could see several others nearby, but I said nothing, waiting for them to approach me.

XI- Alyssa H. Lovelock
    Cosgrove's, Twelveth Street
    7/20/12

"Uh...Pina Colada! Pineapple ice cream! Um...Sex on the Beach?" Jennike started guessing, the last one looking like she did it one the whim. she gotten other guesses, but her most loyal customer was the closet. She sighed, and took them out. The were pink, a light one, but not Pepto Bismol colored. She kept on getting guesses of Cherry Blossem or Prime Rib. Something that was ticking her off severly.

"SERIOUSLY!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? OF COURSE THAT ISN'T IT, IT SMELLS LIKE THE DAMNED BEACH, DO WE HAVE THOSE THINGS, NO! SO OF COURSE SINCE YOU ALL FAILED HORRIBLE, I GET IT INSTEAD. ISn't that just wonderful? ISN'T IT!?"Alyssa said with a different tone of voice. She was ticked, badly, and felt like killing the closest person. She took one of the cupcakes, and licked it slowly, and she continued to eat it in a tormenting manner, and to make it worse, she took them into the back room, and what sounded like the garbage disposal in the kitchen was going off for a long time.

She came back out of the room, with out the cupcakes in her hands. She wiped her mouth with a frenzied motion, and everyone who knew this side instantly fled from the bakery. It was hard to make Alyssa this ticked off, and if you did, they would have hell to pay. She went to a peice of paper, and quickly scribbled down 'Sorry, but the Shop will be closed tomorrow~' on it, and hung it on the door. She then looked at everyone who was left, and slammed her fist down in disgust.

"Guava, the flavor was Guava. Sorry about that everyone, but do you mind if you can politely leave, I need some time... to collect myself..." She said with such force and dominence as she drew a kitchen knife, and went into the kitchen. She completally forgot about the man's offer, but by now he knew she wasn't one to fall for.

I don't want to be hurt again... I don't want to hurt anyone, but I just can't trust them, make friends with them. That's my true self, a cold,spiteful girl... I wish... I wish things were different... She threw the knife at a target, and went up the stairs in the kitchen. She walked past a hall, and went into an open door. She sobbed until she fell asleep, knowing one of her customers would lock the door.

Time: Unkown

Alyssa awoke in a field of blades, sand at her feet. She had a trail of tears running down her face, like someone had enjected to much Melancholy into her. She slumped against a Halberd, and continued to cry. She saw other people there, but thought they were an illusion. She just retreated into the darkest recesses in her mind, not wanting to be bothered.

I'm just useless, and why has my mind created this illusion? I can't do anything here, and no matter what, I feel like something bad is going to happen... She then felt a presence in her mind, but it soon faded away. What, what was that!? I must be imagining it, could I? THis place just seems to be a dream, all a dream. Soon I'll fade into my normal sleep, nightmares about that night, or sweet memories of my brother, or some concotion of cupcakes...

She soon wanted to get up, but couldn't. She grabbed the Halberd, and used it like a walking stick, walking towards one of the figures

"Hey! Do you know what's happening?" She asked, unaware of who it was. She knew she wouldn't get a responce, but maybe she would... She didn't know, and just leaned on the Halberd, the tears drying up.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

XVIII - Aika Ichigawa
    Senna's House, a comfy bed
    Night-time [DREAM SEQUENCE]

Spoiler:- Current Outfit: Aika's Loli Outfit:

At first, there was black. Just black. It had no corners, no edges, no restrictions. It was a sea of nothingness that stretched on infinitely. In the middle of it all... she stood there. I couldn't be guaranteed that where she was standing was the exact center of the nothingness. For all she knew, she could've been standing at the edge of the infinite, which is very possible in a dream. However, it would also be safe to say that this was what she considered her middle. Rather, her start.

Because she was surrounded by immense nothingness, it would've made no difference if she closed her eyes; she could see nothing. Yet, she could feel. she could feel herself closing her eyes. She could feel herself extending her left arm, devoid of a sheep plushie, in front of her. She couldn't hear a sound; rather, she could hear not a sound. There was nothing to hear, not just yet. And voicelessly, soundlessly, she waited.

It fell from above. Though her eyes were not openCountless white specks rained down from above the nothingness, where in turn, there was simply more nothingness. Snow? This snow, however, definitely couldn't be limited to just "nothing". For one, she could see it contrast with the empty void around her as it gently fluttered down, fluttering even more below her. Gently, she took a couple of steps forward, and managed to catch a snowflake with her fingertip. After meeting its imaginary gaze, its shade went down from a snow white to a charred black. This was not snow; it was most definitely ash.

She suddenly felt a sudden surge of warmth from all around her. When she opened her eyes, the nothingness was now filled with walls of crimson hell-fire. Flaming walls slowly encased her, proceeding to connect in a maze-like formation. This had nothing to do with her, seeing as four azure blue firewalls began to slowly box her in. She had to escape, fast, yet, no fear ran through her mind. As she tried to run to safety, she tripped on nothing and fell forward. This didn't stop her, and she continued crawling forward. She could no longer see anything that represented her; she was nothing more than a floating pair of imaginary eyes. She tried to cry out, and to her surprise, all that came out was an exasperated wail.

Finally, she stopped moving. There was nothing for her to care about anymore. Wordlessly, her "ears" full of the sound of the crisp hell-fire, she waited to die.

And she woke up.

The world of the Awake

Aika woke up in a cold sweat. Her pillow was damp with that exact same sweat. Slowly, she managed to sit up without falling asleep again. Propping herself against the bed-board, she motionlessly looked into a familiar mirror propped up in the corner of the room. GizELLE must have done some unpacking while she and Senna were out for a brief moment. Or maybe GizELLE slave-drove Senna from her bed. Since both seemed fairly logical, she simply ended up picking the second theory. Slowly but surely, she could almost make out herself in the mirror. Her eyes were a bit hazy, probably from wearing those green color contacts. When squinting her eyes and looking at the small dresser next to her, she noticed that there were no contact lens cases where there should've been. Unfortunately for her, she was stuck with her itchy green colour contacts.

"Dolly?"

She called out to her plushie for practically on reason at all. Dolly was "sleeping" up-side down, next to Aika's pillow. The sheep's arm felt slightly wet. seeing as they were the only two in the room, and, well, she had no one else to talk with, she picked up Dolly and placed her on her lap.

"Nnnn... Hey, Dolly... Guess what? I had that bad dream again. You know, the one with the scary fire?" She let out a rather loud yawn. This was her genuinely feeling tired, rather than because of her condition. "I couldn't escape, like usual. I just saw there and cried like a baby." All the while, she made Dolly react by tilting her arms and legs, making her seem attentive, but slightly... depressed. "At least it was just a dream... whatever it means." she clutched the lifeless plushie tightly, only to feel that dolly's zipper was almost completely undone. "Yeesh, this zipper's been a problem since this afternoon..." she pulled the zipper up and down to make sure it was functional. No problems there. " *yaaaaaawn* Um, I might as well..."

Fully unzipping dolly's zipper, Aika reached into her brown, fluffy stomach and pulled out a... wolf head? Now turning the poor sheep completely inside out, she zipped up the zipper for good, and Dolly the sheep was now Dolly the wolf. Aika played around with her wolf as she pretended it made sheep-like noises. It was a quirk Dolly had; when she was a sheep, she would bark like a wolf, and when she was a wolf, she would make a... sheep noise. With her head on her pillow once again, Aika threw Dolly the wolf up in the air and caught her. "Feel better? It's been a while since this side of you's been able to get a breath of fresh..."

Silence.

"... fresh... ai..." And she fell asleep. Again.

[DREAM SEQUENCE]

At first, there was black. Just black. It had no corners, no edges, no restrictions. It was a sea of nothingness that stretched on infinitely. In the middle of it all... she stood there. I couldn't be guaranteed that where she was standing was the exact center of the nothingness. For all she knew, she could've been standing at the edge of the infinite, which is very possible in a dream. However, it would also be safe to say that this was what she considered her middle. Rather, her start.

Because she was surrounded by immense nothingness, it would've made no difference if she closed her eyes; she could see nothing. Yet, she could feel. she could feel herself closing her eyes. She could feel herself extending her left arm, wolf plushie in hand, right in front of her.

... Wolf plushie? Aika opened her eyes just to make sure. Dolly the wolf was most definitely in her left hand. And soon after, a single insect landed on Dolly's nose, in a space where there should've been nothing except her and the new-found Dolly.

A single, azure butterfly.

"What the..." And what's more, she could even talk! Aika thought she was going to have the same dream again, but instead it just got weirder and weirder. "What could this symbolize, I wonder..." All too gently, the butterfly flew into the distant nothingness. Aika clutched Dolly to her chest as she suddenly felt the urge to chase after the butterfly. Step by step, she ran into the distant nothingness, chasing after the butterfly that didn't seem to get any closer.

Eventually, when it did get closer, she tripped on nothing and fell again. Would this turn out to be that dream after all? Answering her question, the empty void under her... despite not having a form, the empty void somehow gave away. Alice In wonderland-style, she fell down the metaphorical rabbit hole.

Falling. F a l l i n g . Falling without end, clutching only a single wolf plushie. F A L L I N G .

Until she saw him. Even though she was endlessly falling, he stood perfectly straight. Slowly, as she concentrated on this stranger, she began to notice that his image seemed to be blinking, as if we was constantly fading in and out of her sight.was this a distortion of vision on her part? Or...

"Worry not." a soothing voice called out to her. "All will be well... in due time..." Just as his image finally became clear, and she was able to make out a white tuxedo and a butterfly mask;

Group 4: Off-shore Island

Her face met some sand.

"Ghfffrbckghghgh-" Aika got up on her knees, coughing up the last bits of sand in her mouth. That wasn't exactly what she wanted to wake up to, but it woke her up just fine. what was weirder, she didn't wake up in her bed, but a pile of sand and rocks; and it hurt. Perhaps she was still dreaming after all? Whatever it was, she hoped that she wouldn't feel that pain in the morning.

Speaking of which, the sky where she was sitting was rather clear, fluffy clouds gently making their way forward. She grimaced; even though clouds moved forward, they didn't have any destination in store for them. She also noticed that;

"... Haha, these clouds kind of look like-" Dolly, was what she was about to say, but the adorable wolf plushie was not anywhere near her. After digging through the sand in search of her lost friend (getting her outfit even dirtier in the process), she found her next to the water, sitting on damp sand. Scooping up her friend like she was a baby, Aika then attempted to get rid of the sand from her fur.

"Ghhh, why won't this sand get out...!!" Finally giving up, she plopped down with her plushie and did a 180, in order to view the rest of the island. It really wasn't anything spectacular, just a small floating landmass. All that was in in sight was heaps of sand and rather sharp rocks. There was about a third of a yard of ocean separating her from the next coast, and even past that was;

She was breathless. She held Dolly just under he chin.

"Where... are we?" she then look down at the island. "And just what is this supopsed to sym-" Just as she was about to finish her sentence, she heard a loud thump in front of her, followed by the appearance of a mass.

"Hey Dolly, that mass on the ground looks almost human-shaped!"

"Baaa~." replied the wolf plushie. Not wanting to risk touching some sort of foreign life form, she kept her ground at the opposite coast and sort of gazed down at the clothed being.

(OOC: Terribly sorry for the long post. '^_^ I get carried away sometimes. To the next person to arrive on the island, you'll probably feel a pair of eyes staing you down from the opposite coast. XDD)
    Last edited by Pir8Heart; 19th August 2012 at 6:47 AM. Reason: OOC

II~Drake Lune
    Drake's Room
    After the tournament

After Alyssa lashed out at the patrons of her bakery for their guesses Drake had found himself with quite a bit more time to get to his tournament than he had expected. While he did wish he could have stayed there longer to chat with Janna more, he understood how moody she could get and had made a mental note to stop by sometime tomorrow to see if she wanted anyone to help with the bakery. He had managed to make it into the quarterfinals of the tournament, which would begin tomorrow, so perhaps he could visit afterwards. He would be lying if he tried to deny that he was concerned for her.

Drake shook his head and returned his focus to the project before him. He had been working off-and-on for the past two months on a messenger bag that he could use at school and in future tournaments. The bag itself was khaki with a frayed look to the edges of the front flap. He had most of the basic construction finished, but he still needed to do the embroidery and put on the shoulder strap. Drake heaved a sigh as he set down his little project and decided to call it a night and get ready for bed.

???

All around Drake there was nothingness. He seemed to be standing there on some invisible, nonexistent platform at the heart of the void. Or was he teetering on it's edge? Drake couldn't tell and part of him was afraid to know. He took a brief pause to look around at everything, including himself. He was surprised to see that he was dressed, not in his pajamas, but in a pair of dark green board shorts with a light blue tribal pattern and a lighter blue v-neck. The more surprising aspect of his wardrobe, however, was the fact that he had his messenger bag slung across his body! It appeared as if it had been completed already, but Drake knew it was still a work in progress. The main flap had been embroidered with a slightly stylized rendition of the face of Amazoness Tiger. Another shocking bit was that he had his Amazoness Tiger plushie in the bag along side his journal and a pen. He pulled the journal out and saw something land on it that he hadn't noticed was there. A single blue butterfly. As the butterfly flew off Drake ran after it, but soon the "floor" beneath him shattered and he found himself falling through the void.

As Drake fell he saw a strange figure. He was clad in a white tuxedo and wore a butterfly mask. He could see the figure smile and point to his journal. Drake was stunned to see a simple message written neatly in velvet-blue ink, "Worry not. All will be well... in due time..." The next thing he knew everything went dark.

Avalon- Group 4

Drake slowly came to in the soft comfort of a sandy, black beach. He sat up and looked around. Indeed, he was on a small Island a few yards away from another, equally black, shoreline. As he looked closer he could see various weapons dotting the sands of the island and the shoreline across the water. The only sign of life he could see was the faint figure of another person on the opposite side of the small island. He looked around and found his journal lying open a few feet in front of him. He stood up and walked over to pick it up, he looked again to see that he was closer to the girl and could clearly see that she was staring at him for some reason. He wasn't sure what she wanted, or why she was staring so he meekly said, "He-hello?"
    If December 21 is the end of the world, it has been an honor RPing with y'all!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast