Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona: Fallen Paradise (Discussion Thread)

I've been busy... and playing Pearl in my free moments. I gotta get off the comp shortly, but I plan to write an intro post this evening.

Carina's sociable and probably fairly popular; I never did decide if she became prom queen or not. She might have dated one of the guy characters, but I'll leave that up to you all to see if that happened. That could make for some interesting interactions. Otherwise, she's friendly with everybody.

Shadow Carina could be hilarious depending on who knows about her secret. Also, I was wondering this the other day... since Avalon's a supernatural realm, would the characters appear as they are or as they perceive themselves to be (like wearing a trademark or favorite outfit)?
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

^ Because otherwise, they'd show up in their pajamas. That could cause problems for some people. xD

Perception of how they appear to be. Avalon's within the realm of the subconscious, it works by your self-image with regards to how you appear inside it.

At this point just basically gonna let you guys interact. Still hoping someone pops into the cafe so Alistair has someone to talk to, but I'm not really determined to make that happen. And yeah, in any case, once I feel we've had plenty of good old interaction, we'll be heading into Avalon.
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

Hm...maybe I will make Ian head to the cafe. He should get in on the interacting fun.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

Wait, pajamas? >.< Well that would be embarrassing for some...especially for guys who wear full sets of striped pajamas. XD

I think a TvTropes page is in order. XD As usual for the RPs I join. XD Give me a while.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Oh god...

Anway, I will try and see if I can drag Ian to the cafe or something for some interaction later tonight.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    Wait, pajamas? >.< Well that would be embarrassing for some...especially for guys who wear full sets of striped pajamas. XD

I think a TvTropes page is in order. XD As usual for the RPs I join. XD Give me a while.
    Jean you ninja you. I was just thinking about a TV Tropes page.
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

Nick would sleep in his underwear. I don't know if that would be better or worse than him wearing striped pajamas. :/

As for shadow Nick, I can't imagine him being that diffrent from Nick himself, other than being evil and all. Maybe it would take some of his more negitive traits and turn them up to 11? (Oh god, an extremely evil, chaotic, and horny version of Nick! RUN!)

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Here we go!~

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...FallenParadise
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...FallenParadise

Trope away! XD I just notice that quite a number of characters have particular animal motifs. XD

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Jean, thank you for doing that XD. Can you do Alyssa's Tropes Please? I don't have an account...

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Sure. XD It's no prob. XD

Well, let me PM you what tropes I think would fit her, alright?

Credit to EG for Banner.

^ It's quite easy to make one. :P

Leo also sleeps in his underwear. Red boxers to be specific. :P Unlike Nick though, it'd probably be fansevice for some people. xD

Yay a Tvtropes. I already have a few tropes to add to Leo.

Ugh. Sorry I haven't posted yet guys. Currently suffering from a minor writers block and the like. Hopefully I can get one up maybe later tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

Janna sleeps in either a black cropped tank and a black thong, a short black silk robe, or in the buff. XD

Eh, underwear and boxers can't be more embarrassing than striped pajamas on a dude! XD

CR: Sure, drop me a PM. XD I know one of tropes is "Something About a Rose" though. XD

I PM'd you some more, and I'll go look that one up.

Man, are we obsessing over Tvtropes?
    Last edited by Lost™; 14th August 2012 at 1:10 AM.

Credit to EG for Banner.

Very cool, will begin filling out mine when I can
    Last edited by DVB; 14th August 2012 at 1:29 AM.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Well. When did this thread get here? e.e

Anyway, now that we have a Tvtropes, does this mean Gaias are in order? =3 We need Gaias.

And for the time being, I'm slowly updating Aika's tropes with whatever come to mind. I guess that's all for now.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

^ I'd make Leo's, but Tektek doesn't work on a Wii.

The only thing Gaia doesn't have Leo's hairstyle. Which basically looks like Elite Four Aaron's (Hence why I'm using this avatar and usertitle. xD) You can change the colors of Aaron's hair, eyes, and outfit, and you'd have Leo. xD (Use a picture from the anime, manga, or Sugimori art. The Game sprites are awful.)
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 14th August 2012 at 2:07 AM.

Well Nick is slightly based on a character of the same name in Left 4 Dead 2 (his last name is never disclosed though, so I made that up). Only slightly though, I pretty much only took the name, and his appearence is supposed to at least somewhat resemble him.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Hm...I will let someone else do Ian's tropes, unless I come across somethign that really fits him. Now to actually post something.

I feel bad for *Jean Grey*, Alyssa has so many tropes, and I'm sure our characters will get them as we progress....
    Last edited by Lost™; 14th August 2012 at 2:57 AM.

Credit to EG for Banner.

Yeah, I will post some as we move on through

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Janna's Gaia isn't exactly like her either. XD Her corset is cropped above her stomach and her skirt has no gold chain. XD It was the closest I could get. XD

I added Alyssa's tropes...and also Leo's lion motif and Ian's snake motif. XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 14th August 2012 at 5:36 AM.

Lol, those match her Perfectly. Just to let you guys know, Alyssa is both types of Yandere

Credit to EG for Banner.

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast