Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona: Fallen Paradise (Discussion Thread)

Welp, looks like Leo's headed to Sunrise then. :P

I'll post tomorrow. Typing long posts on a 3DS is annoying. Plus, it's midnight. xD
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Man these are some of the most conflicting tropes ever, who agrees?

Action Girl
    BFS
    B!tch in Sheep's Clothing
    Break the Cutie
    Cool Big Sis
    Cordon Bleugh Chef: Has the craziest combinations in her cupcakes, but manages to make them surprisingly tasty.
    Dead Little Brother
    Dull Eyes of Unhappiness
    Fiery Redhead
    Ice Queen: Her Persona, Valkyrie
    I Will Protect Her: Valkyrie to Alyssa
    Something about a Rose
    Team Mom
    The Mentally Disturbed
    Yandere

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Hmm... I suppose I can see Louise sleeping in a nightshirt and shorts, so that shouldn't be so embarrassing for her.

Not even past the first page and already we have a Tropes article. It's just the popular thing around here. Will deal with it tomorrow when I have browsing time and it isn't 11PM. Also, Louise already has like four avatars made. Check her profile in the SU thread.

Eh, nothing's embarrassing for a girl. XD It's just bad for a guy to wear striped pajamas because they're so...I don't know...full of terrible implications? XD

TvTropes is just fun...especially when either me or someone else brings it up. XD I'm having a hard time thinking of Janna's tropes myself. Sinister Scythe is a given, as well as Casting a Shadow (with Hati). XD But yeah...XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Dani'd sleep naked like a true mannnn. No idea about Cesaire.

I might just forgo the whole avatar making and draw my characters instead like I usually do. It's a lot easier for me, I'm not that good with 'em avatars. That's more JG's forte.

And ack, I'd like to fill out some tropes, but I've got posts to read and write right now. Will get to adding stuff later.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Eh, don't worry, I'll make their avatars. XD Not too difficult for me, I just have to see what looks good while sticking to their looks. XD

Thought of another trope for Janna...Meaningful name (Jannike Mortensen), which fits given her Arcana. XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 14th August 2012 at 6:58 AM.

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

*Jean* Since you basically helped revamp Alyssa, I'm sure you can make her looks.

Credit to EG for Banner.

Don't worry about that. XD I'll handle it. XD

I wonder if a scenario where during Leo's birthday, Janna spikes the punch heavily and everyone falls asleep...entering Avalon, is possible. XD

Edit: Mon, can Leo have the trope Combat Medic? XD Phoenix does have both healing and offensive skills. >.>
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 14th August 2012 at 7:05 AM.

In the case someone is going to attempt a picture of Nick, he looks similer to this. He'd look much younger though.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ender-nick.jpg

And another one of his face:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/n...cface-edit.jpg

As for tropes, I found some luck based ones that might fit Nick:
    Born Lucky
    The Magic Poker Equation
    Tomes of Prophecy and Fate (Nostradamus' choice of weapon)

That's all the ones I got for now. Might find more later.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Wait, wouldn't Alyssa have Divine Punishment, if you get on her Emotionless Persona's Bad-Side, also something to do with Lightning...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Jean: I don't have a TV tropes account either, think you could add Drake's tropes for me? Thank you!

Shrinking Violet/ Fragile Flower (I'm not sure which one he fits into more)
    White-Haired Pretty Boy
    Whip It Good
    No Guy Wants an Amazon (Subverted; he uses an Amazoness deck when he plays the Yugioh Card game)
    Colectible Card Game (his game of choice being Yugioh)
    Insufferable Genius (subverted; he may have been skipped ahead a grade and still in the top 10 of his class, but he doesn't talk to others because he's shy, not because he thinks he's better by being smarter)
    I'm sure there are others, I'm just not sure what they are...
    Last edited by Manaphy Mare; 14th August 2012 at 9:22 AM. Reason: Found more tropes
    If December 21 is the end of the world, it has been an honor RPing with y'all!

So, as posted in the SU thread, I haven't been able to work on my SU as I've barely been home for a week, so Justice is available for whoever wants it.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Got you covered SoS.

*looks around*

*snags Justice*

*walks away whistling*

Okay, so, seeing as how you guys are progressing along nicely, I'm still trying to skim over the DT.

Nodoka hasn't been in Misty Springs for too long (only a few months, maybe half a year, or so.) But, she has been tutoring high school students for most of that time. So if any of your characters would be the "academically challenged" type or some such, feel free to let me know which of you she should recognize from her tutoring sessions. ^^
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Well, Janna is pretty academically-challenged. XD Easy to see that she's not one of the smart ones. XD Plus, the irony of her tutor being much younger than she is. >.>

*adds Janna to the tutor list*

That's one. Expect Nodoka to pester her about her studies for the remainder of the RP. *grins*

Anyone else?

Also going to be working on those Tropes if I have the time. Probably be a few days before I can really get at it though. Gotta get a few other things done first.

Hmm, well, Cesaire has been held back a year, so he could have taken a few tutoring classes at some point. He probably had the habit of appearing onto her couch/bedside/behind her out of nowhere a little before or after the agreed time and nonchalantly informing her he was late/early because he spend the entire night with the dead and gosh, time flies when he does that.

Not sure if he'd still be taking classes, maybe every now and then. Could be fun.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Lol, okay. I can take you up on that. *drops another name on the list*

Any other takers?

I'm not going to be sending Nodoka to a bakery (those little shops are getting crowded) so if anyone wants to interact with her at this point, just bump into her (literally, figuratively, whatever works for you). If its later in the day, she'll be holding a rather large watermelon in her arms. ^^

Not being sure what to do in my introductory post, I might just take you up on that offer and have Cesaire interact with her. Maybe he could pop up and demand some emergency tutoring as soon as possible because a test is coming up or something. I'm not sure if I can get a post in today though.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

I think school's actually ending (I believe its the last day of school/the first day of summer vacation) in the RP. But if he has summer classes or some sort of remedial/make up test or something then it could still work.

Either way, I'd like her to have someone to talk to before the days out. Otherwise I won't have much more to post until I can get my sign-up for Justice in.

Ah, right, forgot when the RP was set. Remedial test during summer works.

Now I just need to figure out what to do with Dani. Eh, I'll figure something out and will get a post in today or tomorrow either way.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Empty cafe still waiting for anyone who wants to drift in *flails arms*

And yeah, Houou, RPG starts on the last day of school. We're into summer vacation in-RPG at this point. Also, you can probably expect Olympics to come up at some points, most likely just mentions but damn I am too proud of my country for hosting them so well not to mention them.
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

I am working on getting Ian there. Slowly. Keep having ot do other stuff.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

@storymasterb: Heh, yeah, 'twas my bad. Only reading through the posts now, have been occupied with other stuff 'till now. Will get to posting once I've read up.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

@Storymasterb, what kind of sandwichs and stuff like that does the cafe have?
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

Sorry about the wait, was out walking dogs.

As for sandwiches and stuff, sandwiches, savouries, small treats. Moving up to salads and smaller cooked meals. Pasties and stuff perhaps, fruit, etc. Maybe stuff with chips. Basically a small-town cafe for tourists is the image I have. It sells a fair amount of stuff but doesn't necessarily run into bakery territory because otherwise we'd have three bakeries and that'd be silly.
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast