Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona: Fallen Paradise (Discussion Thread)

Lol That's so true...

I'll post in the morning

(Just something Persona related I whipped up http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/..._zpse679b91a.p)

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Well, I wonder who'll be surprised about their respective Arcana. XD There has to be some peeps. XD Maybe...Drake? But then again, he saw his female Persona...so I don't think he'd be too surprised.

BTW Blivsey, when you said Janna was "larger", did you mean "taller", "bigger-breasted" or "chubbier"? XD Just so everyone knows, Janna is the first two but not the last. XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

I think Alyssa might be surprised she's Strength.... I don' t know what Arcana she might be tough. Hmm, I know there are others, but I don't know whom. Lemme finish up my HW and then I'll get my post up, (And Alyssa her 500 bucks XD jk)

EDIT: Well, I gave some light on Alyssa background. I thought her taking Occult Studies was completely necessary to back up what she said... Oh well, at least I had her be the forgetful person she is and let Igor Explain most of it.
    Last edited by Lost™; 2nd October 2012 at 3:02 PM.

Tumblr

Leo would not be surprised what Arcana he is. xD He might be regarding his Persona though. xD

Lilly isn't shocked, and actually finds it funny, and somewhat fitting. xD
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Quote Originally Posted by Mon1010 View Post
    Leo would not be surprised what Arcana he is. xD He might be regarding his Persona though. xD

Lilly isn't shocked, and actually finds it funny, and somewhat fitting. xD
    Well that's true, but they still really haven't figured out there Arcana yet (But still, when they do find out). I think most people wouldn't be shocked by their Arcana. I can see Diego be, and Drake a little bit, but besides that, not really.

Alyssa, normally the quite one, unless she can talk about something she knows, then she doesn't know the meaning of 'Shut Up'

Tumblr

Yeah. Diego is something of an introvert. While he is more open wih his friends, he is really showing his hidden assertive nature. Though he will be a bit embarrassed by finding out his.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Hello, I'm just letting everyone know that it might be hard for me to post this week. I know it's been something like nine days since I posted, but I'll have a weekend occupied by work, a class on Thursday, and a job fair tomorrow that I have to prepare for, and a possible sleepover with a friend tonight. I'll try to get a post in soon, but if I'm absent during that time, this is why.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Uhh, none besides the one below.
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

CandleReaper may have trouble posting. Not sure when he will be able to come back on

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

S'alright. Most of what's going on right now is exposition, anyway, and CR just updated. I think that we can at least make the end of the Velvet Room scene while down two players.

Also, I hate to be a wet blanket, but can we be a little more attentive with proofreading our own posts? I've noticed a couple with entire paragraphs that have just been copy-pasted from someone else's post without any editing - a copy makes a great starting point, but the post needs to be written from your character's perspective. Also, Alyssa came close to doubling up on the numerical explanation. It's not particularly egregious, but we should still be making sure that we don't re-tread the same ground.

Doesn't this kinda sound like ALyssa? http://lacrimacastle.net/files/Knigh...ces/Ve005a.wav

I can't wait to here Raiden when he's done practicing with her. Well, I messed up, Justice is 8, not 9

Tumblr

Actually, it's very fitting. XD We definitely have to hear Raiden's final one though. XD

Damn, now the cards have been shown. XD Cue Janna trying to research if drunk leprechauns or dwarves are harbingers of doom or death. XD

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Welp, it looks like the Jasmine Cafe is about to get a bit more business.

Post coming soon.

More Tarot Cards right here! XD Hierophant Lilly and two from the Dark Trifecta (Hanged Man Cesaire, Death Janna. Tower Alistair coming soon.). XD

For Lilly, I had to show her assets a bit and show that good looks definitely run in the Silverstone family, and thus went for an RPG-style ritualist/druid look. The red color of her clothes and the fire background was inspired by Melisandre from Game of Thrones. I first thought purple, but purple is...yeah. XD Red is less expected and makes Lilly look cooler and even sexier. Jeans and a shirt wouldn't have worked, so I went for something else. >.< As for Hanged Man Cesaire, he's based on a Western outlaw who died by hanging, hence the ghost body and the blood on the neck. I didn't want to make him Jacob Marley or something, so I had to think of something different. Thankfully, there was a graveyard from where he could "rise" from. XD For Death Janna, I found that the golden shade of the hair I usually put on her was a horrible match for everything else, which is why her altered hairstyle is a paler blonde (It may look white because of the background, but it's actually light blonde. Her real hair color is actually a blonde in between this shade and the golden ponytail I usually put on her.). Gives her a more washed-out, "underworldly" look too. XD The underworld-like background pomegranate...yeah, everyone knows what that's for. >.> I decided to make that fruit the brightest thing in the picture. That's a puppy with her, as a stand-in for Cerberus. XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 17th October 2012 at 10:05 AM.

I've missed so much, damn, gotta read up on all the posts at some point >> I'll say it right now though; I won't be able to get a post up in a while, but I can probably manage one come next week.

On another note, I love Hanged Man Cesaire, JG! You did an awesome job. I gotta draw Cessy in that getup now. Or, well, not now, but you get the point. Can't wait for the rest!

Meanwhile, anyone wanna sum up what's happened? I do plan to read everything, but I could get to planning my post earlier if I could get a summary or something. I'm looking at ya, Mon. Get to it.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    For Lilly, I had to show her assets a bit and show that good looks definitely run in the Silverstone family.
    I'm glad someone noticed. xD Yeah, Lilly is kind of plain right now, but that's kinda the point. xD Someone totally needs to give her a makeover at some point. ♪Carina I have a job for yoooou!♪ xD

I like Lilly's avatar, I'm glad you didn't go with purple, as red's more her color anyway.

Now, I wanna see Preistess Drake, lol. xD
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 17th October 2012 at 4:21 PM. Reason: The and ♪

Thanks guys. XD I spent days thinking and trying combinations to see what works. I found so many priestess-like robes, but they were shapeless so they were a no-no for Lilly. I went fantasy-style to show that she's in fact, beautiful. I at first thought of a chained ghost for Cesaire, but that was boring, so I went literally "Hanged" and went criminal/outlaw style. Janna is loosely based on the goddess Persephone. XD

My headcanon motif color for Lilly is actually scarlet. XD

Janna and Carina should duke it out giving Lilly a makeover. XD Two very different palettes. XD

Priestess Drake? I promise I won't make him crossdress. XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 17th October 2012 at 4:21 PM.

Should I use my old pic of Diego as the Magician or do you have plans to make your own? Also, glad to see everything is well.

Oh, I'm making it of course! XD

Sorry for double-post, but apparently....someone just messed up our TvTropes character page. Some StreetApe person. >.<

... I have no particular reason for being away, but I do promise to try and get an update up soon. Sorry.

Next order of business... damn, we've been attacked by a "13 year-old boy". I'm almost done fixing everything.

@GH Dani left the bus stop. The end.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Does anyone know the exact damage of the attack?

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    Does anyone know the exact damage of the attack?
    3 characters appeared to be untouched. The rest had varying damage. And I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden193 View Post
    3 characters appeared to be untouched. The rest had varying damage. And I'm done.
    And these characters were? I didn't see anything wrong with Alyssa.

Tumblr

Make that 4, then. Alyssa, Louise, Aika and Leo. I'm pretty sure there's nothing I haven't fixed, but I'll do another run-over in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden193 View Post
    Make that 4, then. Alyssa, Louise, Aika and Leo. I'm pretty sure there's nothing I haven't fixed, but I'll do another run-over in case.
    I saw what they did to Janna >_> That is horrible.

But that's interesting, Me, you, Mon, and Bliv were spared. I wonder why

Tumblr

Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast