Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona: Fallen Paradise (Discussion Thread)

I'd like one of those too. XD Looks pretty cute, CR. XD Hope you pick one of the sexier ones...Janna is sexy. XD

Hair Color: Blonde (Light Golden)
    Skin tone: Light
    Eye Color: Gray
    Shirt Color: Black
    Paints Color: Black+Red or Black+Violet
    Shoe Color: Black
    Misc Color: Black (If you mean the tiny accents like a belt or earrings, then you can do a bit of silver too.)
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 11th November 2012 at 5:40 AM.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Janna:

I tweaked her a little bit, but this would be a Fallen or Grim Angel. Depending on how you see it, or Janna Cosplaying as an Angle XD.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Well, I guess I am interested in seeing one. Please and thank you. Don't forget Diego's glasses.

Hair Color: Dark Brown/Balck
    Skin tone: A very light tan
    Eye Color: Brown
    Shirt Color: Red
    Paints Color: Blue/Black
    Shoe Color: Black
    Misc Color: Gray (His glasses)

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

I like how Janna looks like a bit like Panty from "Panty and Stocking". XD The outfit style is actually closer to Fantasy Carina, but I really like the Panty look. XD

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

If Diego gets to be in a battle harem with Alyssa and Louise, then Leo gets one with Carina and Dani. :P Lilly just tags along with... someone. She's not good with large groups of people.

But seriously, Leo's going to agree with Janna, and suggest sticking together. xD

No fair. XD If you two get harems...then Janna needs a Battle Harem too. XD Heh, all the teams should have a ratio of 2:1. XD

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    No fair. XD If you two get harems...then Janna needs a Battle Harem too. XD Heh, all the teams should have a ratio of 2:1. XD
    You've got Alistair and... Sköll and Hati? xD *shot*

I'll have Janna take in Lilly, perhaps? XD Lilly, like, needs to meet one of her Red Onis already. XD Or possibly Cesaire for the "Dark Trifecta"? XD

Yeah, Lilly's gonna meet Cesaire at some point. She keeps giving him infractions. xD

Diego:
    Janna 2.0

Tumblr

Damn...I like Panty!Janna and Scanty!Janna (Coincidence? Hell yeah.). XD They're both sexy. XD Maybe Aika should look a bit like Stocking to Janna's Panty. XD Maybe Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt should be Janna's favorite anime (though perhaps as a guilty pleasure). XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 11th November 2012 at 6:27 PM.

Eh, that's all right I guess I see you used the coloriing from my old sprites...

Thank you

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Just to clarify, while I understand the argument for splitting us up and we most likely will get separated, all my movie savvy just wouldn't let me have the characters separate without at least raising the point that it's probably one of the worst things to do in an unknown world full of dangerous things. Just watch any slasher movie ever :P. Being apart from other people is usually a death sentence.

Also the sparring thing was just a tad bizarre, CandleReaper. It really wasn't the best time or place for it to happen. So yeah. Everyone who hasn't awakened their Personae already will over the course of this trip in Avalon, and I think by the end of this trip, we'll be at the gates of the citadel.

Also, fun thing, recently Yu-Gi-Oh's had an Archetype based on the Tarot and I figured it'd be fun to show the cards which correlate to our characters:

Diego: Spellbook Magician of Prophecy
    Drake: High Priestess of Prophecy
    Krystal: Empress of Prophecy
    Shin: Emperor of Prophecy
    Lily: Hierophant of Prophecy
    Carina: Amores of Prophecy
    Dani: Charioteer of Prophecy
    Elly: Justice of Prophecy
    Matt: Hermit of Prophecy
    Nicolas: Ah, sadly, they haven't released a Wheel of Fortune equivalent yet. Eh.
    Alyssa: Strength of Prophecy
    Cesaire: Stoic of Prophecy
    Janna: Reaper of Prophecy
    Nodoka: Temperance of Prophecy
    Ian: Prophecy Destroyer
    Alistair: The Grand Spellbook Tower
    Louise: Spellbook Star Hall
    Aika: Spellbook Library of the Crescent
    Leo: Spellbook Library of the Heliosphere

Aside from missing Wheel of Fortune, they also haven't got cards for Judgment and The World yet. We do have The Fool in Prophecies though. Just a fun little thing I noted. It's amusing to see where our characters' genders match up to the Prophecies and where they don't. Aside from the minor issue of four of our characters having the same Arcana as a tower and some rooms within it :P
    Last edited by storymasterb; 12th November 2012 at 1:35 PM.
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

Of course, the one day I take off is when we jump to Avalon and there's a post explosion. I should have something in a few hours - probably with a more sound suggestion than wearing ourselves down fighting each other in hostile territory.

Hmm... you always could write away the problem of everybody massing in small groups by saying that it's just how everyone shows up in Avalon - after all, none of us have any control over where we appear. It's not a voluntary thing, after all. I do appreciate the hanging a lampshade on the issue, though.

Thanks to Raiden for consolidating the character sheets. Also, since everybody seems to be doing this:

Hair Color: Black
    Skin tone: Darkish Brown
    Eye Color: Amber
    Shirt Color: Light/Pale Green
    Paints Color: Tan
    Shoe Color: White
    Misc Color: Black-rimmed glasses

Quote Originally Posted by storymasterb View Post
    Just to clarify, while I understand the argument for splitting us up and we most likely will get separated, all my movie savvy just wouldn't let me have the characters separate without at least raising the point that it's probably one of the worst things to do in an unknown world full of dangerous things. Just watch any slasher movie ever :P. Being apart from other people is usually a death sentence.

Also the sparring thing was just a tad bizarre, CandleReaper. It really wasn't the best time or place for it to happen. So yeah. Everyone who hasn't awakened their Personae already will over the course of this trip in Avalon, and I think by the end of this trip, we'll be at the gates of the citadel.

Also, fun thing, recently Yu-Gi-Oh's had an Archetype based on the Tarot and I figured it'd be fun to show the cards which correlate to our characters:

Diego: Spellbook Magician of Prophecy
    Drake: High Priestess of Prophecy
    Krystal: Empress of Prophecy
    Shin: Emperor of Prophecy
    Lily: Hierophant of Prophecy
    Carina: Amores of Prophecy
    Dani: Charioteer of Prophecy
    Elly: Justice of Prophecy
    Matt: Hermit of Prophecy
    Nicolas: Ah, sadly, they haven't released a Wheel of Fortune equivalent yet. Eh.
    Alyssa: Strength of Prophecy
    Cesaire: Stoic of Prophecy
    Janna: Reaper of Prophecy
    Nodoka: Temperance of Prophecy
    Ian: Prophecy Destroyer
    Alistair: The Grand Spellbook Tower
    Louise: Spellbook Star Hall
    Aika: Spellbook Library of the Crescent
    Leo: Spellbook Library of the Heliosphere

Aside from missing Wheel of Fortune, they also haven't got cards for Judgment and The World yet. We do have The Fool in Prophecies though. Just a fun little thing I noted. It's amusing to see where our characters' genders match up to the Prophecies and where they don't. Aside from the minor issue of four of our characters having the same Arcana as a tower and some rooms within it :P
    Yea, I was a little to much on Sugar when I posted that, but I do agree... Then why did the rest of the Persona cast in 3 and 4 do that? We're in groups of three, hopefully we can survive long enough for everyone to awaken their Persona, but I do hope Drake awaken's his soon.

I do agree with Blivsey though, the waking up in random place sounds most likely.

AHH...

Okay... Let's see... Since I don't want to be forced to do Magic units for most of the class, can we just have them be wearing Contacts? THat's what I did with Alyssa.

Also, Stroymaster, you linked Justice of Prophecy twice, with no Hermit of Prophecy.

Tumblr

Lol, why does Amores of Prophecy look like a ninja? xD I see no amore going on there. xD

Drake already awakened his Persona the last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mon1010 View Post
    Lol, why does Amores of Prophecy look like a ninja? xD I see no amore going on there. xD

Drake already awakened his Persona the last time.
    He did? *Shot*

I'm really blind on this, aren't I?

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    He did? *Shot*

I'm really blind on this, aren't I?
    Well she basically came out, told him what the enemies were and their weaknesses, then left. The people on the Island with him likely also missed it too. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Mon1010 View Post
    Well she basically came out, told him what the enemies were and their weaknesses, then left. The people on the Island with him likely also missed it too. xD
    Oh all right. I was like

"I don't remember reading that.."

Tumblr

Yeah, Anne pretty much can't do anything beyond full analysis right now. And Drake isn't much of a physical fighter so don't expect him to hit hard at all (maybe his weapon should've been his journal) so things are going to be interesting.

As for the sprite:

Hair Color White
    Skin tone light tan
    Eye Color pale aqua
    Shirt Color Dark blue
    Paints Color Khaki
    Shoe Color Brown
    Misc Color Emerald
    If December 21 is the end of the world, it has been an honor RPing with y'all!

Fixed the link for Hermit. As for Amores, I don't know why she looks that way .

As for the places/separation question, I'll probably work with the waking up in random places thing, among others. I can think of plenty of ways to manipulate the terrain to separate us, especially once we get inside the citadel and start entering different areas within it to chase down corrupted heroes. I've got plans for Shadow!Theseus and Shadow!Odysseus. Not too sure which others I'll do, but I do like my plans for Theseus and Odysseus. Going back to the original point, the problem I have is essentially one of someone needing to raise how genre blind it is to split up, and I think this gives me sort of a minor way to tie Alistair into the Tower. He's the guy who'll kinda point out the flaws in the plan, and do the naysaying in order to try and get the characters doing the smart thing. Ultimately he just doesn't want people to end up dead, so he has good intentions, he just communicates the point in a negative way. Once it's not the group's conscious choice to separate, it's fine, but when people are proposing it in a place like Avalon which is infested with Shadows when not everyone has their Personae it feels really horror movie mistake territory.
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by storymasterb View Post
    As for the places/separation question, I'll probably work with the waking up in random places thing, among others. I can think of plenty of ways to manipulate the terrain to separate us, especially once we get inside the citadel and start entering different areas within it to chase down corrupted heroes. I've got plans for Shadow!Theseus and Shadow!Odysseus. Not too sure which others I'll do, but I do like my plans for Theseus and Odysseus.
    I was hoping you'd do Odysseus! I actually have a couple ideas involving a battle of minds (Odysseus is legendary for his cleverness) Perhaps the party that encounters him could be Lilly/Drake/Nodoka/*insert fourth smart character here* I have a couple other ideas if you would like.
    If December 21 is the end of the world, it has been an honor RPing with y'all!

I'd like to see Morgan LeFay. Because what good is a King Arthur story without her? :3

Plus, if I had gotten The Magician, she would've been the Persona I would've used. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Manaphy Mare View Post
    I was hoping you'd do Odysseus! I actually have a couple ideas involving a battle of minds (Odysseus is legendary for his cleverness) Perhaps the party that encounters him could be Lilly/Drake/Nodoka/*insert fourth smart character here* I have a couple other ideas if you would like.
    That would be Alyssa. Surprisingly enough. I did a rough update to her TvTropes page.

EDIT: I would of liked to have the Moon Arcana Personally.. Though I don't know which Persona.

Tumblr

Well, funnily enough, the Arcana I've got in mind for Shadow!Odysseus is The Moon. I'm really playing more with his trickster/disguise stuff from the Odyssey, like the infamous 'I am nobody' thing. I have some pretty nasty ideas in mind for what he might do, so yeah. As for the party encountering him, tie Matt in :P. He's smart too.

As for Morgan LeFay, not sure. She may show up, but there's also potential for Shadow Knight of the Round Table.
    [CENTER]

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast