Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona: Fallen Paradise (Discussion Thread)

So for Odysseus we have

Lilly
    Drake (Tactical Support)
    Nodaka
    Alyssa (Physical Unit)
    Matt

Am I correct? Since I think that he's going to be a Mage Unit, we all know how their defense and magical resistance are.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Man, will we eventually get to see all the Knights? XD Sounds interesting. XD

Janna is probably more well-suited to fighting Fragile Speedster or Stone Wall types, as her Personae are fast to begin with and are very offensive on both sides of the spectrum with no defensive skills or healing. XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

After having read the "An Adventurer Is You" Trope. I can say that Lilly is a Debuffer/Mezzer. All of her Persona's skills involve inflicting status ailments/removing them from the party. (And Zio, so as to not be totally useless against bosses. xD)
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 16th November 2012 at 3:30 AM.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Wouldn't a bit of the cast classify as Elemental Magicians (I'm looking at the Fantasy Character Classes page)?

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

@smb: Keep in mind, Avalon is supposedly where Morgan LeFay lived - it would make more sense than not to see her at some point during our escapades. But seeing Shadow!Warriors from mythology should be interesting in a way - tragic heroes do tend to lend themselves to that sort of thing really well, after all. And perhaps Jeanne D'Arc vs. Shadow Jeanne will be a thing? Only the GM knows!

Aww, Louise got passed over for the I.A.O. (Intellectuals Against Odysseus)... that's okay. Pretty good on the analysis, subpar on the follow-through, that one.

Also, while we're classifying characters, I pretty much designed Louise as a Dragoon by her physical build and weapon choice - she just also has Magic Knight tendencies.

I'm not exactly sure what class Janna falls under actually. XD A combination of heavy physical attacks and dark magic...>.< What's that? XD Anti-Paladin? Druid? XD

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Hm, classes for my guys. Using An Adventurer Is You:

Alistair: DPSer. A lot of Mordred's abilities are straightforward DPS-type, mostly Blademaster variant, but with fire magic thrown in.
    Matt: He's a bit more complicated. Nidhoggr is a Tank in terms of sheer endurance, with attached Debuffer (ability to inflict Fear with Evil Smile) and Nuker (his Bufu and Mudo skills) capabilities.

Fantasy Character Classes:
    Alistair: Dark Knight. A lot of offensive magical abilities, attached to both he and Mordred having their sword expertise. That and Mordred basically being one of the archetypical Dark Knights.
    Matt: Elemental Magician/Red Mage. He has access to his elemental magic via Nidhoggr, but also status ailments (like aforementioned Fear). Nidhoggr is kinda a Fighter due to tankiness. Though once Nidhoggr evolves into Hela, all Red Mage.
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

Not sure what to classify Diego as, but something like Jack of all Trades.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Janna would definitely be a DPSer...considering Skoll and Hati are quick and offensive but could not use any AoE/nuking or healing (other than draining) at all. XD As for her job class...which among these do you guys think fits the best? Druid, Anti-Paladin, Dark Knight or Assassin?
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 16th November 2012 at 2:52 PM.

Hmm...

An Adventurer is You:
    Alyssa would kinda e a DPSer, but I see her more as a Physical Incarnation of the Nuke. Her defense should be the Lowest of the entire cast.

Fantasy Character Classes: Pirate, she would be the Pirate if Storymaster allowed her to use her Gun in her Gunblade.

Credit to EG for Banner.

Wait...I think Janna's defense stats are supposed to be the lowest on average because there should be a drawback to having twin Personae. XD Plus, her Personae are very fast...possibly the fastest or at least in the top 5. XD

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    Wait...I think Janna's defense stats are supposed to be the lowest on average because there should be a drawback to having twin Personae. XD Plus, her Personae are very fast...possibly the fastest or at least in the top 5. XD
    Well true, maybe Alyssa should have the Second lowest of the Physical Fighters. Though your Persona do evolve into one... So I think when we do get to evolutions, Janna will get a nice defense boost, while Alyssa... Drops.

Credit to EG for Banner.

Hmm... well, I suppose we will have to see how this goes regarding the RPG

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Stats time! Courtesy of Echo of Time

ATK:
    INT:
    VIT:
    AGI:
    LUK:
    DEX:

ATK is Physical Attack
    INT is intelligence, for Magic
    VIT is vitality, for Defense
    AGI is Agility, for Speed
    LUK is Luck (Critical Hit rate and avoidability)
    DEX: is Dexterity (Accuracy)

Rate each from 1-10, The combined stats should equal 46 or 47. So no tens across the board.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 16th November 2012 at 3:49 PM.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

Dexterity is for Accuracy as well as attack power for ranged weapons. XD I'm wondering if we have to take the person's actual intelligence into account for the INT stat, considering Janna's Hati is supposed to be proficient in the magic department...but Janna herself is not exactly the best in school.

Janna's would probably be one of these (pick which one you think best suits her and her Persona progression, which is Skoll and Hati -> Fenrir. I'll need your help). XD

Spread A (Not indicative of her actual intelligence):
    ATK: 10
    INT: 10
    VIT: 3
    AGI: 10
    LUK: 6
    DEX: 8

Spread B (In the middle):
    INT: 9
    LUK: 5
    DEX: 9

Spread C (If one factors in her intelligence in addition to Hati's):
    INT: 8
    LUK: 7

Which looks the best for her? XD

Here's one for Diego. I tried to maintain the balance while still showing his leniance toward magic.

ATK: 7
    VIT: 8
    AGI: 8
    DEX: 7

How about;

ATK: 6
    VIT: 6
    AGI: 9
    LUK: 9
    DEX: 7

I was on the verge of maxing out her luck, but then it would've totaled to 48.

At the suggestion of *JG*, I've decreased her VIT and increased her AGI.
    Last edited by Pir8Heart; 16th November 2012 at 4:07 PM.

Leo

ATK: 6
    LUK: 10

If he were a Pokemon, his ability would either be Serene Grace, or Super Luck. (Making him a Togekiss, lol.)

Lilly

ATK: 7
    VIT: 7
    AGI: 7
    DEX: 10

You may be wondering why ATK is only 7 when her Persona has physical skills? The attacks aren't as effective as most Physical attackers, but they come with a chance of inflicting a status. She uses statuses to weaken her foes before finishing them off.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 22nd November 2012 at 5:23 PM.

Hmm.... didn't think of that. I reckon probably by our persona. Also, nice XD. Diego would have... either Magic Guard or Technician. Then again, if he was in Dream World, probably Mold Breaker XD

Thought of a fourth choice for Janna. XD This time, without the average of Hati's and her intelligences but reflective of her real one and factoring in Skoll's relative sturdiness in comparison to Hati's, which I overlooked. XD

Spread A (Not indicative of her actual intelligence):

Spread B (In the middle):
    LUK: 5

Spread C (If one factors in her intelligence in addition to Hati's):

Spread D (Indicative of her actual intelligence. Adds Skoll's relative durability):
    INT: 7
    VIT: 5

Now, help me pick the best out of these. XD Or you can also tweak and make her a better one. XD

As for her ability? Hmm...those Personae, 6' height, Death motif, nose ring, dark history of the Arcana...either Intimidate or Aftermath. XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 16th November 2012 at 4:47 PM.

I always felt Janna was the Big Guy of the group, despite her agility. XD I'd align her more towards D, I suppose. =3

I'd go for B or C tbh.

Alyssa's Stats

VIT: 4
    DEX: 10

Yea... She doesn't have good GEN VIT or LUK

For Abilities, I'd either give her Anger Point (Which would work well with her) and Hustle, with Regenerator as her DW.
    Last edited by Lost™; 20th November 2012 at 5:58 PM.

Credit to EG for Banner.

Alistair:

ATK: 8
    INT: 6
    AGI: 7
    LUK: 3
    DEX: 5

Basically an offensive powerhouse, but his luck sucks and he's not that dextrous.

Matt:

ATK: 9
    VIT: 9
    AGI: 4
    LUK: 3
    DEX: 3

This one's basically massive offensive traits and tankiness, but Nidhoggr/Matt suck in agility and dexterity, and Matt's luck is hardly anything high.

As for Abilities, Blaze for Alistair, since one of his big things is that the more dangerous things get for him, the more determined he gets to overcome them. As for Matt, Analytic, since he's relatively slow on the attack but is more able to identity probable weaknesses and exploit them.
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

Not all your stats add up to 46 or 47...too underpowered. XD Alistair should probably have 10 ATK and 9 to INT and AGI. XD Alyssa's doesn't add up to 46 or 47 too. XD

Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast