Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Persona: Fallen Paradise (Discussion Thread)

Yea, that does present itself as a problem. Wait, I don't think we even have five healers... Alyssa could try to bring her cupcakes next time. They would be very interesting items in battle.

Yea Blivsey, I guess it is. I think Alyssa would get a little too freaked out by how much she will see Diego.

So, we figure out the last member to add to our newest power trio (Though one is a little shaky on it), and if we switch Leo and Cesaire.

Then after that I guess we just dump everyone else with Matt unless we get any objections.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Group 1: Alistair, Aika, Janna, ?
    Group 2: Matt, Lilly, Cesaire, ?
    Group 3: Alyssa, Diego, Louise, ?
    Group 4: Nick, Krystal, Nodoka, Elly
    Group 5: Carina, Dani, Leo

Just spoke to GH. :3

This leaves Shin, Drake and Ian.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

So we have Ian, Shin, and Drake left.

I CALL DIBS ON DRAKE.

Credit to EG for Banner.

Heh, everyone wants Drake? :3 I would like it if Alyssa becomes a bit of a fruitcake for Drake. XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

But she's 22, she doesn't meet the requirement to be a Christmas Cake. Those are 25+.

Credit to EG for Banner.

A milder Christmas cake then. XD There always has to be a cake. XD It does not help matters that Alyssa bakes cakes. XD

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Why can't Matt be a male version of it? Alyssa is practically the one with a harem starting to form, think about it. She's the hot, sweet woman who owns a bakery that can cater to anyone's taste...

Also, I'm typing up my post It's been LONG overdue It's going to show some key characterization. That and Alyssa's going to be playing Tennis with a Shadow's head.
    Last edited by Lost™; 1st December 2012 at 3:30 PM.

Credit to EG for Banner.

How do we proceed to unlock our Persona? Not sure if my next post will have Diego do it or not.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

I don't think so yet, storymaster said that Matt should summon his first before the ones with no Persona yet do so. XD I guess that you try to fight first. XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 2nd December 2012 at 6:57 AM.

*Hand pops out of an avalanche of schoolbooks*

I'm not gonna be able to post for another couple weeks, but I definitely want Drake to wind up with either Lilly, Leo, or Janna. Though I think I'll let Lost requiem make the final call (so long as you don't mind playing him if I can't get him there in time).

On another note, how many ship teases do we have going on right now? I know we have Drake/Lilly right now as well as Leo/Carina, but I know there are quite a few others... Why am I getting an urge to add a ship tease trope to the main page...?
    Last edited by Manaphy Mare; 2nd December 2012 at 11:17 AM.
    If December 21 is the end of the world, it has been an honor RPing with y'all!

There's also Allistair/Janna, the dark version of Leo/Carina. lol. xD
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

Add the ship tease trope. XD Trust me, there are endless possibilities, either M/F, M/M or F/F, even Human/Persona and Persona/Persona if you'd like. I'd support Phoenix/Arianrhod myself. XD There could be Nodoka/Cesaire and the very possible Lilly/Cesaire (ban hammer) too, for example. XD

Mordred/Undine is totally canon. BD

Heh, unless Mordred or his evolved form takes a liking to...Psyche. XD I would like to see that, a love triangle between Personae. XD

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    Heh, unless Mordred or his evolved form takes a liking to...Psyche. XD I would like to see that, a love triangle between Personae. XD
    But... Psyche is married. D8 To Cupid of all people!

And who has a Cupid Persona anyway? XD The rules don't apply. 8D

And who has a Cupid Persona anyway? XD The rules don't apply. 8D
    Yeah, but Psyche seems like the type who would be faithful.

Besides, when you're with a Love God, anyone else is a downgrade. xD
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 6th December 2012 at 2:50 PM.

Heh...true, true. XD I swear, it's still pretty cute for one part of the "Lovers" to not get a lover for the lulz. XD

Damn, anyone posting soon? XD I'm sorely tempted for Janna to summon her Personae, just waiting for the "go" here. XD

Currently playing the waiting game as well. And the Lovers doesn't always have to symbolize love.

I'm more of wondering how our Personae will evolve, but that's a long ways away.

Credit to EG for Banner.

In Leo's case, no one in his group has posted either... yeah I know it's a bad excuse, but it kills the motivation when you know it's gonna take a while to get a response. I'll wait untill it's time to summon Personae.

As for Lilly, she'd likely just stand around, throwing her Chakram at Shadows, and not say anything to anyone unless someone speaks to her first sooo...

Well, Ysa did say that you're allowed to bunny Carina a bit as long as it's within her personality. XD

Well, Ysa did say that you're allowed to bunny Carina a bit as long as it's within her personality. XD
    I think she directed that towards SMB.

Besides, I dislike bunnying other people's characters. I never get them right. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    Yeah, but Psyche seems like the type who would be faithful.

Besides, when you're with a Love God, anyone else is a downgrade. xD
    Not kidding. Psyche and Cupid/Eros were the only stable and happily married couple in the entire Partheon of those gods. >.<
    I'll try and post soon

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

I guess that everyone can summon their Persona now...right, smb?

FINALLY! \'o'/ It's been a long time coming. xD

Leo will summon Phoenix first. I'll do a seperate post for Lilly summoning Omoikane.

BTW, random question. Can Dia and the like be used to heal yourself, or only others? (Can Phoenix heal Leo?)

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 LastLast