Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536

Thread: Persona: Fallen Paradise (Discussion Thread)

Uh... why is this RPG slowing down all of a sudden? There are quite a few people in this RPG, so I didn't expect it to be this slow... I just posted to keep the RPG alive, but I can't be the only one...

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Uhh, none besides the one below.
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

I think storymaster really hasn't been posting as much. I can try and post later on.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Quote Originally Posted by Kiruria View Post
    Uh... why is this RPG slowing down all of a sudden? There are quite a few people in this RPG, so I didn't expect it to be this slow... I just posted to keep the RPG alive, but I can't be the only one...
    Agreed!

I'm gonna be blunt. Leo is the only one in his group who's active, and I would really really really really REALLY appreciate a post from someone in that group so I have someone to interact with, and so I don't have to bunny everybody in the group. >_>

Ysa, GH, anyone, I could use some help. :3 Please and thank you.

Either that, another group merge so I can get with someone active, or the shenanigans in Avalon to finish.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 28th January 2013 at 1:59 PM. Reason: Added another really, for emphasis!
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

I'm here and I'm working on a post. I'd have it done today, but I got assigned a paper to write over the weekend. :/

Anyway, I'll be jumping right in as opposed to trying to re-cap things. That way I can get things rolling for my characters again without taking too long.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Well, less than half of everyone has checked a post in since the bosses were set loose. That'd be part of it. I haven't posted in a while, either, but I don't want team Alyssa/Diego/Louise/Shin to be way ahead of the others (we currently are responsible for seven of the last nine posts in the main thread).

That said, I still intend on updating Louise's position in the next day or two within the week, after another person outside her group posts. She'll probably still be wimping out of an actual fight surviving in the trees. (You people attacking a fifteen-foot titan are crazy.)
    Last edited by Blivsey; 2nd February 2013 at 9:11 AM.

Will be posting soon too. XD Also working on the rest of the Gaia Arcana, making edits as well as the others...currently at 12/18. XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Carina: Hey, wanna go do something stupid?

... uh, yeah, I hope you didn't go getting yourself killed there. Anyhow, finally posted and got action started for that group. I just had to make fun of Pertolope there. Maybe that'll become common for Carina; she has the ego for that.

Oh yeah, I've got this.

VI. Carina Dawson, Lovers
    Persona: Undine
    Weapon: Mace + round shield
    Primary Element: Water/Status
    Slash: -
    Strike: -
    Pierce: -
    Fire: Strong
    Ice: -
    Lightning: Weak
    Wind: -
    Light: -
    Dark: -

Skills:
    Aqua- Single target water
    Malaqua- Multi-target water
    Dia- Single target healing

Next:
    Dormant Rain- moderate chance to put enemies to sleep
    Media- multi-target heal

Note: I would assume that Water would do similar damage to Ice, but this is what I set Undine up with originally.

Writer's block has killed me for the past half a month; hopefully that's over.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

THANK YOU! 8D I've missed Leo.

I'll post something later today. :3

EDIT: Ooooor maybe tomorrow...
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 6th February 2013 at 2:17 AM.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Just wanna let you guys know that I'm still in and will probably get something in next week.

Yeah.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536