Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona: Fallen Paradise (Discussion Thread)

Alright, time permiting I will try and get a post thrown together here soon. As for Evolving Persona, I have no clue what I would do with Ian's...ah well, research will be needed then. Still that will come later.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

Working on a post now, expect it soon. Will have it up as soon as I can find the time to type it up.

On the topic of evolved Personae...

I already know exactly where Nodoka's and Elly's are going. ^^ I plan this stuff out in advance.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Yea, I already know what Valkyrie will evolve into, and I need to finish some HW up before posting...

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Evolved Persona? XD I've planned that Skoll and Hati would evolve into Fenrir. XD I think it can fit Death pretty well, and the transition would be pretty smooth and would make sense. XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

That would be pretty cool. Not sure who Merlin could possibly evolve to. Anyone have any ideas?

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

For evovled Persona I'm considering

Leo: Phoenix -> Apollo

Lilly: Omoikane -> Psyche

But, I'm not entirely sure yet. If anyone has any ideas, I'm willing to hear them.

According to my findings, they keep the same skillset when they evolve, but they also learn new ones, and get more powerful. The evolutions don't have to be from the same Mythology either. xD
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

I was wanting to know what the shadow's stats would be (basically what the skill Full Analysis would reveal) before I post.

Also my evolution will be Anne Frank -> Therese de Lisseux (keeping with the diary theme)
    If December 21 is the end of the world, it has been an honor RPing with y'all!

Suggested by Jean Grey, Merlin will evolve into Tezcatlipoca which makes some sense regarding Diego's Hispanic heritage and Tezcatlipoca being the Aztec god of many things, including sorcery

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Well, their stats are basically going to be indications of what their combat strengths are and their weaknesses.

Ants: Armored carapace so go for the mask, which is more fragile by comparison. Relatively weak individually so depend on numbers to swarm the opponent. Relatively physically weak so are much more dangerous in numbers, and have no ranged capabilities at all.

Harpies: Aerial attackers, fast but fragile. Can cause Charm, but that's their only magical capability. Otherwise they depend on their claws to attack. Can be relatively easily killed due to their fragility.

Snakes: Very sharp teeth, which are poisoned so try to avoid getting bitten if possible. Their movements make the sand underfoot shift too, so footing becomes awkward for you. Like the harpies they're relatively fragile.

Fish-People: Tough hide and decent offensive capabilities. They can stand on their own more easily than the other Shadows, so to make up there are less of them. Their stinger tails can poison, but again, no ranged capability.

Rock Snakes: Slow and cumbersome, but quite physically strong and durable. Their tails can lash quite fast but are less well-armored, so you can potentially cut them off. Basically go for the mask or try to cut off the tails, you're getting nowhere by hitting the rest of them, since that's covered in rock.

I'm still not sure what Nidhoggr will evolve into for Matt. Probably the same but better, with actual wings and flying capability, with more advanced ice/dark magic.
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

I have no plans for what to evolve Undine into. Mostly because I want to wait and see how Carina develops; I rarely plan something like that, instead working off what other people do and what decisions are presented. And partly because in the other Persona game, nobody's had a Persona evolve despite how long the game has run (I don't think I even have an advanced Persona planned there).

So it'll most likely be a last minute thing of me assessing where she is at the point it becomes an option.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Not entirely sure yet what Jeanne is going to run into - just about everything that she would morph into would be less prominent in folklore/mythology, which goes against the norm but could be interesting in a few ways (going from human to guardian spirit, the non-necessity of fame, etc.). In any case, she'll be moving away from French lore, given that I can't find any good-natured female spirits in French lore. I'm currently thinking Anjana, but we'll see how Louise grows between here and there first.

I'm kinda fidgeting around whether to be the next to post or let someone else kick things off for group 2 - either way, I should have something up in the next 26 hours. Hopefully.

EDIT: Nope. Didn't happen yet, but it's in the works, I promise.
    Last edited by Blivsey; 25th August 2012 at 7:53 PM.

And...posted! XD Ants as Shadows? I definitely wanna see someone scream from that. >.> Just asking...do wounds carry over from Avalon to the real world?

BTW...strange trope thing again. XD Which character is our Ms. Fanservice? XD (Leo is Mr. Fanservice of course. XD)

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    And...posted! XD Ants as Shadows? I definitely wanna see someone scream from that. >.> Just asking...do wounds carry over from Avalon to the real world?

BTW...strange trope thing again. XD Which character is our Ms. Fanservice? XD (Leo is Mr. Fanservice of course. XD)
    Wounds don't carry over directly. You might wake up with the feeling of cuts/broken bones/whatever, but it'll just be feelings. So yeah.

No idea myself. You'll have to settle that between you, heh.
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

Quote Originally Posted by Blivsey View Post
    I'm kinda fidgeting around whether to be the next to post or let someone else kick things off for group 2 - either way, I should have something up in the next 26 hours. Hopefully.
    I could always edit my post to include the shadows attacking for groups 2 and 4...
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

Well, I have a post half written, that I can finish and have up in about eight hours or so, since I need to get some sleep to make sure it isn't utter crap. Unless anyone else wants to start thing, I will get that up as soon as I can.

EDIT: Post up. Might come back to it later.
    Last edited by SoulMuse; 25th August 2012 at 3:26 PM.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

Due to boredom, I tried my hand at making Gaia Avatars myself. (Since it was talked about earlier in this thread...) Do note, these are not exact.

Spoiler:- Gaia Avatars:
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 30th August 2012 at 1:15 PM.

Well, that turned out a touch longer than I had anticipated. But now Louise has joined the fight, and already requires bailing out. Yup, she's pretty terrible at combat without a Persona....

Ms. Fanservice... Oddly enough, it might be Carina, despite the physical complications. Or that might just make it even more interesting. Hmm... I can't see it being Louise, Krystal, or Nodoka, in any case.

So wha happens? Aura hasn' been on so what do we do for group 3

Guys, go and read over Alyssa's Appearance Again, she could be the Ms. Fanservice XD.

Yea, Aura hasn't been on >_>

DVB, isn't it odd the GM and Three of the Five A/S Rpers are in Group Three?

Credit to EG for Banner.

A little bit yeah. Speaking of, we need to update that. Well some of us have to anyway

I'm waiting for Two People in Particular...

Well, we're going off topic

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Blivsey View Post
    Well, that turned out a touch longer than I had anticipated. But now Louise has joined the fight, and already requires bailing out. Yup, she's pretty terrible at combat without a Persona....

Ms. Fanservice... Oddly enough, it might be Carina, despite the physical complications. Or that might just make it even more interesting. Hmm... I can't see it being Louise, Krystal, or Nodoka, in any case.
    Pshaw, Nodoka has the potential of becoming Innocent Fanservice Girl. XD

Mon: Love those avvies! XD Why no Lilly in PJs? >.< I wanted to see! T_T Dani is supposed to have tanned-ish skin though, according to GH, and her skirt is denim and her boots are high-heeled. XD Cesaire is...really hot though. XD

Here's my rendition of Dani. XD I tried to stay faithful to the SUs as well as make her attractive. XD I know, that hair...I couldn't resist. XD

Hey, can someone do Alyssa in Gaia format? I know you could Jean, you helped me improve her >_>

Credit to EG for Banner.

Ooh, I love both Danis and the Cessy! <3 You guys did an awesome job. I suck making Gaia avatars so much, heh. So thanks~

Just woke up, but I'll get to writing a post in a minute. I'll throw Dani's part in first and post for Cesaire later.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Heh, it's no prob. XD Dani's Typhon brings to mind the Targaryen sigil for various reasons. XD I chose Dani's hair that way because I thought it had to be as close to blood-red as possible. XD

This is Alyssa:

Unfortunately, there were no nice-looking glasses that actually made Alyssa's eyes look attractive enough, so I had to forego them...I did not want to hide her eye color (The thinnest glasses I found had this strange gray tint that covered part of the eyes...made her look a bit old.) Since there was no Valkyrie companion, I chose to give her rose petals instead...inspired by Lightning. XD The straw hat was difficult. This was the only one with a red bow that still looked pretty sane...the others made her look like one of those old-fashioned shepherdesses. XD

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast