Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona: Fallen Paradise (Discussion Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Ysavvryl View Post
    I made Carina's Gaia avatar! That is, if I can get the images here, lol (so slow/forgetful with that kind of thing). Lessee... ack, no, can't figure it out. But if you look up my username on the tektek site, you can probably find them. There's three of them, and one of them does use the male base. They'd be the three with the same hair and face combo.

I'll have to get on a chart for Carina later (so tired today...). As for alignment, I'd imagine she's Neutral Good. I think... been a while since I read up on D&D alignments and I usually prefer working without them.
    I found them!

You did a good job, I can't tell which one has the male base. xD

Edit: If your wondering why these pictures don't link to TekTek, it's because I was on a Wii when I posted them, and I didn't want to type that entire long URL. xD

Anywho, I'll likely get a post in some time tomorrow.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 28th August 2012 at 1:20 PM.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

The one in the middle has the male base, the chin and the arm gives it away. XD Looks pretty convincing though! XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

^ I figured it was that one, but the hands threw me off. xD (Usually, the hands on the guy are closed fisted.) and the legs were too skinny.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

@CandleReaper: I'm not the GM, but uh... You have two you're Strong against and one you Null with only two Weaknesses, Revolution is an already existing attack which does not auto-kill, it ups the chance of critical hits, and... that Soul Release thing? What?

@Ysa: Woah, she's pretty, and I actually wouldn't have noticed which one had the male base (lol wat arm and chin why are you two so sharp I didn't notice anything >>)
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenHouou View Post
    @CandleReaper: I'm not the GM, but uh... You have two you're Strong against and one you Null with only two Weaknesses, Revolution is an already existing attack which does not auto-kill, it ups the chance of critical hits, and... that Soul Release thing? What?

@Ysa: Woah, she's pretty, and I actually wouldn't have noticed which one had the male base (lol wat arm and chin why are you two so sharp I didn't notice anything >>)
    I didn't know actually. I haven't played any of the games, and I was actually asked to join this RP by someone who was in it. I was basing my Persona after a Valkyrie I already knew from a different game, and the GM approved it when I clearly put it down her in her Skills in the Sign-Up, So I never knew. Sorry if I have offended any of the more advanced players

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Chill, I was just trying to help you since you did ask for input. I'm not the GM either, so it's not like your skills weren't approved, I was just pointing out things that might cause problems in case you wanted to look 'em over again. Like the fact that storymasterb just said that insta-kills were a no-no. And I do think you should explain the soul thing a bit better. What collected souls? Is that just a fancy description for a physical multitarget spell, or does she actually collect some souls somewhere? The enemies'?

You aren't the only one who's never played the games, btw. If I'm not mistaken, at least storymasterb, Mon and JG have never played 'em either. Not sure about JG, but yeah. Not having played them doesn't mean you can't look stuff up when you're unsure.

Here's an useful link for you to check what kind of attacks the games have/what names are already in use, etc. I'm not saying you have to have all canon spells, mind you (it was already established you don't); just throwing that link in for you 'cause it might help you get the feel for things.

But seriously, chill out. Wasn't attacking you.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

GH is right, I've never actually played any of the games. I've watched Let's Plays of 3 and 4 though. And I've read up on stuff on the wiki enough to get a feel for things. Also, yeah, no insta-kill skills please, everyone. They kind of kill drama. Which is why on my end I'm going to tone Nidhoggr's Ghastly Wail (once he gets it) down from 'insta-kill every enemy with Fear' to 'massive damage to every enemy with Fear'.

Also, now I realize that Physical can be an element, I should probably add that as one of Alistair's primaries. Since Mordred will have a lot of Physical skills.
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

Almost done with my post, I'll have it up as soon as I can. My apologies for the delay, we have a school festival tomorrow so the prep work has been keeping me busy. Especially considering I have to present something. On stage. By myself. In front of EVERYONE. I already feel faint. :P In the meantime:

Elly's looking at Chaotic Good, while Nodoka is a Lawful Neutral.

VIII. Rochelle "Elly" Wattson | Justice Arcana
    Persona: Angel
    Weapon: Mallet
    Primary Element: Light/Wind
    Slash: -
    Strike: -
    Pierce: -
    Fire: -
    Ice: -
    Lightning: -
    Wind: -
    Light: Strong
    Dark: Weak

Skills:
    Magaru (Basic Multi-target Wind Spell)
    Hama (Basic single target light spell)
    Patra (Cures a mental status ailment such as confusion, panic, or fear on a single ally)

Next:
    Invigorate 1 (Slowly restores SP [read also: "Energy"] over time.)
    Dia (Basic Single Target healing spell)
    Hamaon (Mid-level single target Light spell)

---

XIV. Nodoka Hirano | Temperance Arcana
    Persona: Tsukuyomi
    Weapon: Long Bow
    Primary Element: Physical/"Almighty"
    Slash: Strong
    Strike: Weak
    Pierce: Strong
    Fire: - Weak
    Ice: -
    Lightning: -
    Wind: -
    Light: -
    Dark: -

Skills:
    Various physical skills including: Muzzle Shot, Blade of Fury, Swift Strike, Assault Dive, and others. (Mostly just her various "illusionary" weaponry. As a reminder, Tsukuyomi is unable to move while casting, and her skills have reduced effectiveness from the "real" physical skills.)
    Makarakarn (Repels a single magic attack on one ally. Only usable on herself or Nodoka.)
    Apt Pupil (Greatly increases the chance of landing a critical hit)

Next:
    Improved physical skills such as: Arrow Rain, Heaven's Blade, and Deathbound (basically increases to her illusionary weapon prowess)
    Arms Master (Halves the required energy for physical skills)
    Dekaja (Removes buffs from enemies)
    Last edited by TheSequelReturns; 27th August 2012 at 4:42 PM.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

@TheSequelReturns A problem has been encountered in your latest post. No one's ever seen Dolly's wolf form. So technically, Elly couldn't recognize Dolly as Dolly.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

CandleReaper, there's a problem in your latest post, namely the Velvet Room part. The Residents of the Velvet Room can't interfere in Avalon, so they'd be unable to pull Alyssa into the Velvet Room from there. That said, we will go to the Velvet Room, just under different circumstances (ie, the next day after this in RPG time). So. Yeah. Just edit that part to have the card appear near her like with the rest of us.
    [CENTER]

@Raiden193: Oh, I saw the name Dolly and thought it was still the Sheep one. :P My bad, I'll edit that.

Another question; can you hear other people's personas, or is the user them self the only one?

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Your Persona's voice is basically in your head, so no, others can't hear it.
    [CENTER]

Here's a new one. XD Nodoka this time. Had a hard time choosing her companion based on her Persona...TSR, you can choose which one you like best among these. XD I personally like the ones with the foxes a lot (You did mention that Tsukuyomi wore a fox mask). XD The second one has what I think looks like an "illusionary mist". XD

Now...on the subject of Leo's birthday...what are the birthdays of everyone's characters? X) Could make for interesting plots...XD

So far, there are:

Leo: July 23 (Leo)
    Jannike: November 11 (Scorpio)
    Louise: October 9 (Libra)
    Diego: May 1 (Taurus)
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 29th August 2012 at 12:34 PM.

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Lol, Louise's birthday is a day before mine. xD

I have no idea when Lilly's birthday is. I want to make her a Cancer, but that would make her birthday right after Leo's...

Right before rather. XD You can make her a late June Cancer. XD Looks pretty cool actually. XD I could imagine Nodoka wanting a symmetrical birthday similar to Janna's 11/11, either something like 12/12, 3/3, 4/4, 9/9...you get it. XD

Quote Originally Posted by storymasterb View Post
    CandleReaper, there's a problem in your latest post, namely the Velvet Room part. The Residents of the Velvet Room can't interfere in Avalon, so they'd be unable to pull Alyssa into the Velvet Room from there. That said, we will go to the Velvet Room, just under different circumstances (ie, the next day after this in RPG time). So. Yeah. Just edit that part to have the card appear near her like with the rest of us.
    Yea, Jean already pointed that out so I editted it> ^_^;...

Wait, didn't I tell either Jean or DVB Alyssa had a November or December birthday...?

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    Right before rather. XD You can make her a late June Cancer. XD Looks pretty cool actually. XD I could imagine Nodoka wanting a symmetrical birthday similar to Janna's 11/11, either something like 12/12, 3/3, 4/4, 9/9...you get it. XD
    Oh, then she's a Cancer. I didn't want to have to throw two birthday parties in the same RP so close together. xD (Though, she likely wouldn't want to have one, Leo would throw one for her anyway. xD)

I don't think you told me...

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Nodoka's birthday is 8/8. Symmetrical no matter how you look at it. :P

Rochelle's (Elly's) is 2/29 :/

Nice avatar there JG. You even got the bow fairly close. I'm going for option 1 or option 3 for my pic. Either works. 3 is more accurate, but 1 has a nice style to it.

Damn...that means I'm going to have to ask everyone else's opinion on this too. XD Guys...which do you think is the better Nodoka? #1 or #3? This is for saving under the tag "Persona: Fallen Paradise". XD

Birthdays so far:

Nodoka: August 8 (Leo)
    Elly: February 29 (Pisces)
    Lilly: June __ (Cancer)

Hm, on my end, Alistair's birthday is the 16th of September (for moar lol alchemy, the Lady of Roses has her rituals of greatest power performed at moon-high on the sixteenth night of autumn. Which as far as I can work out may be September 16th), making him a Virgo. As for Matt, it's the 23rd of November (Doctor Who reference, the first episode of Doctor Who aired on that day in 1963), so he's a Sagittarius.
    [CENTER]

Alrighty. XD More birthdays coming up. XD

Nodoka: August 8 (Leo)
    Elly: February 29 (Pisces)
    Lilly: June __ (Cancer)
    Alistair: September 16 (Virgo)
    Matt: November 23 (Sagittarius)

So that means...we will get to celebrate Alistair's birthday pretty soon compared to the others. XD

So besides Aura, who else are we waiting for?

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Aura, GoldenHouou, and Raiden. They have Personae to awaken. Krystal, Cesaire and Aika need to awaken their Personae and once that's done I'll pull a plot move with my GM powahs. Still trying to figure out what I'll do, but I have a rough idea.

That said if one of them ends up holding us up too much, I'll just move us on anyway and skip over them. I really don't want the RPG to lag because someone isn't posting.
    [CENTER]

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast