Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona: Fallen Paradise (Discussion Thread)

*Shadow Heirophant Laugh*

What do you guys think about that giant tower? I personally think it might be Tartarus

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

@MM: I'd control Drake, but two characters is enough for me right now. And I suck at controling other people's characters anyway.

Poor Aika. She doesn't even get a chance to say anything about all the drama unfolding around her. xD

Yes, Leo will be taking that punch. I was hoping to have him give the speech he'll give to Dani afterwards, later in the RP. Or have Shadow!Leo do it. Who'd actually be able to hit her back, but now's a good opportunity. xD

Post will be coming... later-ish.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 23rd September 2012 at 5:23 PM. Reason: Grammar bro!

Well, that took longer than expected, but the hiking group is now moving again. Oh, and you'll all get a full analysis of what Louise's lunch when it is presented to Diego. It's... unique.

Greek Gods/Goddesses? I think we're getting in unnecessarily deep, here, so I'mma pass this one up. As far as the evokers go, the only evokers used in the main series were cards or the gun-type evokers. Everything else was direct summoning - I think this one's pretty standardized.

@MM: How long is "a few weeks"? If it's just going to be two or three weeks, Drake isn't actively involved with any of the current threads of action, so he could conceivably just not meet anyone else for the morning, and smb would assume that Drake took default in-character actions whenever the overall plot moves on. You don't really need to delegate him to another player, I think.

Evokers do exist in-universe (since this does take place in canon, technically), it's just that my view on them is that you only need Evokers to summon Personae in the 'real world'. I have some ideas for a potential sequel which would involve that, so we may see Evokers there, if the sequel happens.

As for the Drake issue, I can very easily just GM around him. As mentioned, he's not involved with the cafe group, hiking group, plushie group or the other threads of action, so no real issues TBH. If we move on while you're away, I'll just GM around him somehow.
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

Quote Originally Posted by storymasterb View Post
    Evokers do exist in-universe (since this does take place in canon, technically), it's just that my view on them is that you only need Evokers to summon Personae in the 'real world'. I have some ideas for a potential sequel which would involve that, so we may see Evokers there, if the sequel happens.

As for the Drake issue, I can very easily just GM around him. As mentioned, he's not involved with the cafe group, hiking group, plushie group or the other threads of action, so no real issues TBH. If we move on while you're away, I'll just GM around him somehow.
    Since it takes place in Cannon, does it take place after the Events of P4? Since I know this at least has to take place after P3 if that tower is indeed what I think it is.

Credit to EG for Banner.

The tower's not Tartarus :P

As for timing, it takes place a few months after Persona 4, roughly around the same time as Persona 4 Arena.
    [CENTER]

The tower's not Tartarus :P

As for timing, it takes place a few months after Persona 4, roughly around the same time as Persona 4 Arena.
    Alright then... I would actually not be surprised if one of the characters brought up the events from P3 and P4. LOL that would be an awesome story arc if everyone traveled to Japan...

Credit to EG for Banner.

And that character would probably be Theo or Margaret, or... Maybe even Shin! Given his name and the fact that half his family actually is from Japan. The latter isn't very likely though, since I'm not actually familiar with the events of the Persona games. I've been meaning to play P3P for quite some time now, but I can never get around to it and I only have Nintendo consoles.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiruria View Post
    And that character would probably be Theo or Margaret, or... Maybe even Shin! Given his name and the fact that half his family actually is from Japan. The latter isn't very likely though, since I'm not actually familiar with the events of the Persona games. I've been meaning to play P3P for quite some time now, but I can never get around to it and I only have Nintendo consoles.
    You aren't the only one. (I only have Nintendo Consoles too.) I am vaguely familiar with the Persona games because of the wiki and TvTropes. (But only vaguely...)

I posted. The Plushie group is the best group. B)

See guys, Leo isn't all Sunshine and Rainbows all the time. xD

To think, this all started because of Dolly. xD

Playing P3P Right now...

*Keeps thoughts to himself* Well, let's see here... If someone refrenced the events of P3, which Protag are we going to have, the Male, or the Lesbian, just one scene in the game.. Female? Hmm, Since we roughly are around the events of P4A.

I do remember this quote from somewhere in P3P. "Guys! The Dark Hour's coming soon! It doesn't matter where you are, it's still gonna come!" Does that mean the Dark Hour effected Misty Springs too!?

Credit to EG for Banner.

Male protagonist, since:

Spoiler:- Persona 4 The Animation Spoiler:

As for the Dark Hour, it may well have. I don't think they ever quite cleared up whether the Dark Hour was a worldwide thing though, or just restrained to Japan. So yeah.
    [CENTER]

Male protagonist, since:

Spoiler:- Persona 4 The Animation Spoiler:

As for the Dark Hour, it may well have. I don't think they ever quite cleared up whether the Dark Hour was a worldwide thing though, or just restrained to Japan. So yeah.
    Ahh, alright, so Canonically it was Minato...

Maybe what happened to Alyssa might of been the effects of the Dark Hour... Who knows. Lol Alyssa meeting Mitsuru would be weird...

If your Character had a Lietmotif, what would it be?

LOL, Hmm, Let's see... I can see Alyssa having either:

A darker remix of Flowering Night or Uninstall
    Last edited by Lost™; 26th September 2012 at 5:25 AM.

Credit to EG for Banner.

Janna's leitmotif? XD I did say that she has a very strange taste in music that can freak out some of the..."lighter" people? XD Of course one can easily guess Janna's favorite music genre. >.>

Anyway...I started making Tarot versions of each character. XD Hairstyles may be changed to match the them of the image, so I apologize in advance for that. XD Since Aika sometimes wears colored contacts, I went ahead and gave her blue ones. XD I think I like Louise's the most for some reason. XD

First off are Strength, Star, Moon and Sun. XD

These are all preliminarly and subject to change. >.< For instance, I have to add an opaque background behind Leo. XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Here we go again XD

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

0_o I had no idea Louise was black. (I tend to not read the appearance sections of the Sign Ups all that thoroughly. I pay more attention to the personality/history sections.)

I like Leo's, I'm not sure about the crotch thing, though...
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 28th September 2012 at 5:02 AM.

Alyssa.. She looks weird with out her Glasses and Cutesy appearances! Yea, Louise looks really good IMO

Credit to EG for Banner.

Well, he's supposed to look like a...you know. XD Hence, the codpiece. He's Mr. Fanservice. 8D It had to be done. XD

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Ooh, very pretty - and they give about the right feel for each character, too, from what I can tell. Well done, JG.

And yes, Louise is black. Well, half black. Coincidentally, my character in the other Persona RP is Nigerian - wasn't even thinking about that at character creation.

I'll get back on the Leitmotif once I'm not in the middle of a project (so, in a day or two).

Also, is it me, or is Aika the only one out of the four without an animal companion? (You'd think she'd have one considering her plushie fix. xD)

Why not just give Aika brown eyes? For some reason I find the contrast of blonde and brown a lot cooler. And Mon, please, that crotch is pure fanservice. XDD

Aika's Leitmotif? Hands down, Futari Hitori. Translates into "Alone Together". Sort of relates to Aika, her stigma.
    Last edited by Pir8Heart; 28th September 2012 at 6:23 AM.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Well, her gown is very...wide and elaborate. XD It's balance, actually...but then again, it's still preliminary. There will be fixes. XD Notice how I gave a half-lion half-bird to Leo. XD

^ I believe that's called a Gryphon.

That's another possible thing Phoenix could evolve into. *Adds to list*

Yeah, Gryphon. XD I had to describe it though, to highlight Leo's two animal motifs. XD

I'm currently making the second set. XD Carina is a bit of a toughie. >.< I'm still deciding on whether I should give her the love story Eros and Psyche as her theme, or the darker love story of Tam Lin. XD

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    Yeah, Gryphon. XD I had to describe it though, to highlight Leo's two animal motifs. XD

I'm currently making the second set. XD Carina is a bit of a toughie. >.< I'm still deciding on whether I should give her the love story Eros and Psyche as her theme, or the darker love story of Tam Lin. XD
    Lovers Arcana being a pain in the butt?

Wait, whose the Hanged Man? EDIT: Golden's Character... Imma Idiot.

Credit to EG for Banner.

Carina should get the theme of the Glass Hill fairytale. Sets her suitors to impossible tasks/standards so that she doesn't have to marry, but'll end up falling in love with one and helping him finish the task.

Actually, I thought of Princess Kaguya too, since she does a similar thing, except that I'm not going to send Carina off to live on the moon.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast