Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona: Fallen Paradise (Discussion Thread)

Let's see you what you guys will get!

Being born May 1st, 1993...

I got Magician, Sun and Wheel of Fortune.... spooky.

The Link

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

The World and The Empress. >.> Should The World really be linked to people?

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden193 View Post
    The World and The Empress. >.> Should The World really be linked to people?
    I got the same...

Which is weird because I'm a guy. xD (Though, it would explain why most of my characters are female. xD)
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

I'm the Tower and Chariot...

First one makes Sense, the other Doesn't at all.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Hmm... I got the Star and the Strength. Interestingly, one is Louise's and the other could easily be applied to my character in the other Persona RP. The first one fits me well enough, the second not so much. Eh. Entering Louise's birthdate returns the Tower (firmly inaccurate) and the Chariot (possible, but a stretch).

Also, Louise would be a vibrant lime green. Green for nature and a sense of calm/rationality, but sliding almost to a bright, cheery yellow.
    Last edited by Blivsey; 23rd October 2012 at 5:16 AM.

Wouldn't load for me properly. XD I guess that's because I'm using a Macbook Pro, and they're just weirdos in the computer world. XD

So, the color motifs as they currently stand...plus my guesses. XD Feel free to choose a specific color for the characters that have a lot of choices/guesses. XD

Cesaire: Dark Purple
    Carina: Pink
    Dani: Crimson
    Lilly: Scarlet
    Diego: Indigo
    Alyssa: Sky Blue
    Louise: Lime Green
    Ian: Gray ???
    Leo: Orange/Gold/Carmine ???
    Matt: Ice Blue ???
    Alistair: Dark Emerald Green ???
    Janna: Silver/Black/Sunset Red ???
    Aika: Lavender/Periwinkle/Silver ???
    Drake: Silver/Mint Green/White ???

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

JG, you're the Moon and the Hermit.

The Moon and the Hermit together, combined as a pair of Tarot birth cards make for clarity in an uncertain world. The moon brings uncertainty, it is a card of strangeness and choices. The hermit on the other hand is a provider of wisdom and spiritual guidance. When faced with the Moon card a person should look to their inner voice to help guide them along any sea of unrest. It is the inner voice that will provide the answers. But what will guide the inner voice? Well this is where the talents of the Hermit come into their own. The Hermit offers wise counseling and can provide the key to enlightenment amongst a myriad of possibilities.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Heh? XD Those seem...pretty unexpected for someone like me, considering I hardly think...I just do. XD Except I like the Moon because of the...picture it has. XD

OK, thought of more stuff for TvTropes. XD I need help completing the ones pertaining to the Personae. Like Alistair has Black Knight for Mordred, Matt has Our Dragons are Different for Nidhoggr and Leo has The Phoenix for...Phoenix. XD I think Our Dragons are Different can also apply to Dani's Typhon? >.<
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 23rd October 2012 at 5:41 AM.

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Just a little note, Alyssa doesn't really differentiate Pajamas with Street clothing.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by DVB View Post

The Link
    OMG, I got the exact same outcome (except with a different birth date)! That's even spookier, especially considering you're like my closest friend on these forums.

Anyways, I have finally posted, after the longest time... But I think my time will free up a little bit come next week. Still, I'm enjoying this RPG so far, especially my character's role in it. I think Shin will be the one person who refuses the call as long as possible before being forced to give in to Avalon's influence, the exact sort of person Diego hoped wouldn't exist back in the Velvet Room.

Oh, speaking of Shin... his colour scheme. His main colour would be blue, the same deep shade as the Velvet Room, given as how it matches his coat, and how his name sounds so canon. That in addition to crimson and black, representing his Persona and also his dark side, especially his willingness to step on people's toes in order to get what he wants.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Okay, so since this works better when it's not in Louise's own narrative, here's a list of what she's brought to the mountaineers' picnic:

Tuna Salad Sandwiches - Louise tried to make the process more efficient by making both the mayonnaise and the tuna salad all at once. As a result, the mixture is quite oily and mustard-y, which makes it a strange texture and altogether too strong. The bread, at least, is very tasty and toasted lightly.
    Pasta Salad - Boys don't usually take their pasta with vinaigrette, so she made pasta salad using alfredo sauce in addition to the usual vegetables and such. This one's just strange.
    Assorted Fruits and Vegetables - These are safe. Also about the only thing that Louise will be grazing on.
    Muffins - Rather than loading most of the sugar into the chocolate, she used straight baking chocolate for the chips and instead redistributed the sugar to the entire muffin, making the body of the muffin dry and grainy interspersed with chunks of bitter chocolate.
    Tea - A black vanilla tea, which would probably be great if she hadn't left it to steep for the entire hike. It now tastes like what you'd imagine chewing flower petals to be like.

Godspeed, Diego.

Dark blue, huh, Kiru? XD Royal Blue's a pretty nice shade of dark blue that also fits Shin's aristocratic image. XD

Shin: Royal Blue
    Matt: Ice Blue ???
    Alistair: Dark Emerald Green ???

Hope we get a timeskip pretty soon...maybe after GH and Raiden post or something? XD I wanna see what happens when everyone else sees their Personae. All the badass...XD

^ Iknorite? xD I would like to have Drake and Lilly's "date" be shown. xD

Phoenix is totally badass. xD (Since I decided she'll have the voice and personality of a certain Sun Goddess from MLP. xD It makes sense, since Celestia does have a pet Phoenix. (Named Philomena, ironically enough. xD))
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

And I'd like to see the possible "Aww....cute!" directed towards Skoll and Hati. XD Face it...it's definitely bound to happen. XD BTW, Mon...what colors would you pick for each of the undecided ones? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Blivsey View Post
    Okay, so since this works better when it's not in Louise's own narrative, here's a list of what she's brought to the mountaineers' picnic:

Tuna Salad Sandwiches - Louise tried to make the process more efficient by making both the mayonnaise and the tuna salad all at once. As a result, the mixture is quite oily and mustard-y, which makes it a strange texture and altogether too strong. The bread, at least, is very tasty and toasted lightly.
    Pasta Salad - Boys don't usually take their pasta with vinaigrette, so she made pasta salad using alfredo sauce in addition to the usual vegetables and such. This one's just strange.
    Assorted Fruits and Vegetables - These are safe. Also about the only thing that Louise will be grazing on.
    Muffins - Rather than loading most of the sugar into the chocolate, she used straight baking chocolate for the chips and instead redistributed the sugar to the entire muffin, making the body of the muffin dry and grainy interspersed with chunks of bitter chocolate.
    Tea - A black vanilla tea, which would probably be great if she hadn't left it to steep for the entire hike. It now tastes like what you'd imagine chewing flower petals to be like.

Godspeed, Diego.
    Well, Diego foes not like mayonnaise, alfredo or any white sauce in general. I don't like it because the scent and such makes me gag and at one point vomit in middle school. Diego wil also be eating the fruit and veggies. He also will try and eat the muffins. The tea he can probably try and drink. He also brought bottled water and his chocolate croissants. I guess I better add Real Men Can Cook to Diego's Trope Page.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Hm, colors for my guys are most likely what you've said, Jean. Alistair has his appearance basis in the Green Dragon (plus I suppose his Lady of Roses basis could bring red into the mix a bit), and Matt's got that iciness and coldness to his life which makes icy blue appropriate. Especially since his evolved Persona is Hel.

As for the timeskip, depends on what you guys think. So long as the interaction seems fairly meaningful and things are moving, I'm happy to keep it going. But if you all want to move on, I can timeskip in my next post to get us back to Avalon.
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

Nah, we need some character interaction and down-time also.

Nah, we need some character interaction and down-time also.
    Well, we're likely gonna wait for GH, Raiden, and MM to post.

I don't really have any further plans for Leo until the night comes, though.

The Link
    I got Judgement and The Papess/ High Priestess... And I should have a post either today or tomorrow (three exams in a row XP).
    Last edited by Manaphy Mare; 25th October 2012 at 1:56 AM.
    If December 21 is the end of the world, it has been an honor RPing with y'all!

I think let's wait for GH at least...maybe Raiden and SM (who I recently saw online)?

So far:

Shin: Royal Blue
    Matt: Ice Blue
    Alistair: Dark Emerald Green

Alright, this time I am not going to do anythign else until I get a post written up and well posted. I might be a bit spotty acitvity wise for a bit still, since I am/was sick, and somewhat behind on school.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

Okay, so Carina is going to be mowing lawns for the day. And for necessary reasons: NaNoWriMo is going to keep me from being involved with RPGs for the month of November. I've got a rather ambitious plan this year too. Sorry for being out, but it will be temporary and I should be back some time in December (after I come off of potential writing burn-out...).

If the group gets moved to Avalon, I'm okay with Carina being bunnied. Just don't do anything drastic with her.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

And......I finally posted. A little later than intended, but I got something up.

I should be somewhat more active now, since I am finally not sick, and school is getting more and more laid back.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

I was right about the cafe getting more business. xD Look how crowded it's getting.

Leo's gonna show up there too, to tease his sister about being on a date, 8P and possibly run into Ian again while he's at it.

So, can I ask what time is it? Janna and Allistair are at 6:00 AM, but the last time I posted the time, it was after 8:00 AM.

I have no clue. I will wait on Leo to run into Ian then, before doing anything else.

Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast