Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Persona: Fallen Paradise (Discussion Thread)

Yes, everyone can summon their Personae now.

As for the healing question, yes, you can use it to heal yourself.
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

Quote Originally Posted by storymasterb View Post
    Yes, everyone can summon their Personae now.

As for the healing question, yes, you can use it to heal yourself.
    Oh good. In RP's I've only ever seen it used to heal someone else, so I just wanted to make sure. (Of course, Leo's first action would likely be to heal someone else, but it's nice to know that's possible for future reference.)

So we're in the clear for everyone's evolve fest! II want to play evolution music now >_>

My group, we're going to head towards the forest, alright?

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

One Persona summoned, and one more to go.

I bunnied Carina a wee bit, but I left it vague enough so Ysa can fill in the blanks when she gets on.

Also, Phoenix is a bit more... casual than most of the other Persona. xD

My apologies for not having posted lately. With work and applying for graduate school going on, as well as trying to keep up with my own RPG, things have really been busy for me. I'll try my best to have a post up tomorrow...

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Wait...which group is Shin in? >.< Alistair's, Matt's, Leo's or Alyssa's?

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

He mentioned Merlin and Joan of Arc...

Oh, yeah! XD Gawd, I'm so stupid today...he's with Alyssa's group then. XD

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Hmm, alright. So I have the Emperor, Strength, Magician, and was Loise the Moon?

YAAAY for physical skills! /shot.

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Hmm, alright. So I have the Emperor, Strength, Magician, and was Loise the Moon?

YAAAY for physical skills! /shot.
    Louise was The Star. xD

Alright, I was one Arcana off, but still, her Persona seems physical based, while the Star normally excels in Ice Magic.

I'm going to wait for someone else to post before I do.

Tumblr

It's pretty close. The Star and the Moon are supposedly counterparts of each other, and I did give Jeanne an elemental shift.

Speaking of which, how exactly did Shin figure out who Jeanne was right away? It wasn't really announced - Louise is really the only one with the means to deduce that. Eh, details.

So, who has yet to update after the attack? We're kinda grinding to a halt, here.

Hm, I always thought The Sun and The Moon were counterparts. I never actually played this game, so I wouldn't really know.

I could post Lilly summoning her Persona, because right now, there's no one in Matt's group. xD But I have to be honest, the slowness has killed the motivation to post here. :/

It's funny, because I used to think that was a terrible excuse for not posting when I first joined Serebii. (Wouldn't it be counterproductive to put priority on active RP's that can survive whether you post or not, and a slower RP that needs posts to survive and avoid imminent death be more important?) But there are more active RP's that need my response to move along, and I've got other stuff to do offline. :/

Also, there are others that haven't been here in ages, but...

/Rambling

Alright I seem to be back for real this time. That said, Ian will be going with either Matt or Alistairs group, still workign that out in my head.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    Hm, I always thought The Sun and The Moon were counterparts. I never actually played this game, so I wouldn't really know.

I could post Lilly summoning her Persona, because right now, there's no one in Matt's group. xD But I have to be honest, the slowness has killed the motivation to post here. :/

It's funny, because I used to think that was a terrible excuse for not posting when I first joined Serebii. (Wouldn't it be counterproductive to put priority on active RP's that can survive whether you post or not, and a slower RP that needs posts to survive and avoid imminent death be more important?) But there are more active RP's that need my response to move along, and I've got other stuff to do offline. :/

Also, there are others that haven't been here in ages, but...

/Rambling
    Heh, SoulMuse just posted and he's in Matt's group. XD

Aura of Twilight is also back now, though she is wondering whether she in the RPG...

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

(Secret Bump)

I haven't seen Storymaster in forever as well. AoT can just post that her charatcer was Sick after the first Avalon visit.

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    (Secret Bump)

I haven't seen Storymaster in forever as well. AoT can just post that her charatcer was Sick after the first Avalon visit.
    That works for me. I'll do that and then Krystal's reaction to the Velvet room. After that, I'm not so sure. What are the groups this time so far?

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

Group 1: Alistair, Aika, Janna, (Drake)
    Group 2: Matt, Lilly, Ian, Cesaire
    Group 3: Alyssa, Shin, Diego, Louise
    Group 4: Nodoka, Elly, Nick
    Group 5: Leo, Carina, Dani

I guess Krystal can join Leo and the Harem. XD

Lilly is surrounded by guys, her bro is surrounded by girls. xD

Silverstone siblings are awfully good-looking after all. X)

I really wanted GH to post first, but it looks like that's gonna be awhile. Maybe I'll post tomorrow...

Considering that Diego has mutual budding feelings toward Krystal and Leo probably caught on to it, he'll tease them about it

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Quote Originally Posted by DVB View Post
    Considering that Diego has mutual budding feelings toward Krystal and Leo probably caught on to it, he'll tease them about it
    But he also caught on to the budding feelings for Alyssa and Louise. :P Well... Louise at least...

I think the most reasonable (And boring) thing AoT can do is Have her CHaracter awaken her Persona from the First Visit, then instantly collapse, as most Persona users from recent games (Minato/Minako, and all but Yu, Yosuke, and Chie in Persona 4) collapsed after awakening their Persona. THen have her Reaction to the Velvet Room and Back in Avalon

At least Alyssa wasn't a teen mom ^_^. THen she would technically be a Milf... *Facedask* >_>

Tumblr

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536 LastLast