Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Persona: Fallen Paradise (Discussion Thread)

Diego doesn't seem to know about Louise and he is pretty close to confiding in Leo that he likes Krystal more than a friend and such.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Hmm, Here's my captions for each of the five Groups

Group 1: Balanced
    Group 2: Lily's Harem
    Group 3: HYPER OFFENSE
    Group 4: Inactivity Group
    Group 5: Leo's Harem

Well, isn't it Leo's birthday tomorrow ibn the RPG? I still need to figure out those Mushroom Samba Cupcakes Jean wants so badly...

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by DVB View Post
    Diego doesn't seem to know about Louise and he is pretty close to confiding in Leo that he likes Krystal more than a friend and such.
    Throughout this RP, you gave very obvious signs that he liked Louise and Alyssa...

Sure, he liked Krystal at the beginning, but once it was clear that AoT was inactive, it was like she never existed.

Now that AoT is back, he likes Krystal again, but he never had romantic feelings for the other two?
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 28th December 2012 at 3:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    I think the most reasonable (And boring) thing AoT can do is Have her CHaracter awaken her Persona from the First Visit, then instantly collapse, as most Persona users from recent games (Minato/Minako, and all but Yu, Yosuke, and Chie in Persona 4) collapsed after awakening their Persona. THen have her Reaction to the Velvet Room and Back in Avalon

At least Alyssa wasn't a teen mom ^_^. THen she would technically be a Milf... *Facedask* >_>
    Aww. But I wanted Krystal's maid hold her down in bed because she refuses to lay still. Gotta love that stubborness. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    Throughout this RP, you gave very obvious signs that he liked Louise and Alyssa...

Sure, he liked Krystal at the beginning, but once it was clear that AoT was inactive, it was like she never existed.

Now that AoT is back, he likes Krystal again, but he never had romantic feelings for the other two?
    Hmm. It'll either be that, or things will have the potential to become very very ugly for Deigo. XD

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

SImply because h hadn't though much of his old friend because he was spending time with a new one? I don't simply thinking someone is attractive, even your friend, doesn't mean you like them. Also, like myself, Diego worries about his friends, and Alyssa has her problems and is kinda disturbed

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by DVB View Post
    SImply because h hadn't though much of his old friend because he was spending time with a new one? I don't simply thinking someone is attractive, even your friend, doesn't mean you like them. Also, like myself, Diego worries about his friends, and Alyssa has her problems and is kinda disturbed
    Ok then.

So, let me ask another question

Beside him, were his battlemaids. As he turned them to them, he saw they were... Alyssa and Louise?
    Where was Krystal then?

Diego just nodded. As they were falling to the void, Diego managed to touch Alyssa's and Louise's hands for a brief moment. Diego could not help but think soft they were...
    Why didn't he grab Krystal's hand? She was there.

GH had a whole rant about this in Echo of Time.

And that is that you need to stop using OOC knowledge in your posts. See, all this stuff we discuss about here? That's for us players to know. Our characters can't know that. Like, Diego had a crush on Carly in the beginning of the rp, right? Okay, no problem. But when you, the player realized that wasn't going to work, Diego's crush magically disappeared and all of a sudden he got all head over heels with Zuri instead. That's happened before too. In one rp where the players kept chancing that became especially ridiculous when Diego's crushes came and went every post. And you know, there are people who get crushes easily, but I know that's not it. It's just you wanting to secure a girl for him.
    I can't C+P the whole thing, because it's too long, and it isn't all relavent. But it looks to me like your doing it again... :/

DVB, please keep your...tendencies of making your character do no wrong in check. What's up with you trying to gather a harem for him anyway? The RP covers only a span of...two days and already he seems to like three girls. Exhibit A, the hike. Admit it, there was hardly any mention of Krystal during the time AoT was out of the picture. I swear, Diego has tendencies you're trying to hide...and it's always about making sure that he gets a girl no matter what. It's only when AoT came back that he starts thinking about Krystal again, but before that? You probably didn't think that it was possible...it's easy to see that you had two backups for this just in case. >.<

It's perfectly fine to admit that Diego may have some...less-than-ideal qualities. He's a guy after all. Hell, Janna herself has a lot of bad tendencies and even admits that she's damaged goods. Just...don't try to make him always seem like this paragon of goodness who must get a girl because he deserves love all the time. >.< Don't be afraid to show his flaws of being...shall I say...a bit easily swinged by girls?
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 28th December 2012 at 4:45 PM.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Oh, yeah. I think it's fair to use OOC to give our characters subtle nudges in more interesting directions, but the keyword there is subtle - it has to make sense within the context of the RP. Currently, I think that most of us aren't having problems with that, but it's still worth a note.

Also, rather than hyper offense (which we kinda are at this point), Group 3 looks like it might better be described as Diego's Harem plus Shin. Seems like we're forming quite a few of those - had no idea that there was so much talk about them going around until I went back and read this thread's content by post. Either way, I'm playing Louise as oblivious to these shenanigans - it's more normal and potentially funnier that way.

Nothing wrong with Diego trying to play the field if that's what his character does - chances are, though, if he doesn't pick one he's not going to drum up enough interest in any of them.

Again, on that note, there's almost nothing going on in the actual thread. By my count, the people left to act are Drake (ManaphyMare), Krystal (AoT), Carina (Ysavvryl), Dani (GH), Nicolas (Billy Mays), Cesaire (GH), Nodoka (TSR) and Aika (Raiden). Admittedly, a few of these guys aren't active in this RP any more, but I'm pretty sure that at least one or two can get something down.

Raiden would be posting soon, I was talking to him via PM yesterday. XD

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

I'll try to get a post down in the next day or so, but it'll probably not be that long since admittedly I'm just starting to get in the rp again.

...........Is Ian the only guy who isn't slowly aquiring a Harem.....?
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

Nah, he isn't the only guy. XD There's Drake, Shin and probably Cesaire. XD

Yea but Alyssa's going to be ignoring his advances most of the time. I mean, she wants to be single for reasons I won't disclose on the thread, and I want her to be single until we are able to get pass this season at least...

I do have to agree with everyone Diego's turning into the Harem Seeker, I mean, he had basicly random love swings in the course of two days. Leo's not seeking attention, he just natural has a harem for his good looks. That and I would like to see more of Aika, so Raiden hurry up and post please!

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    Nah, he isn't the only guy. XD There's Drake, Shin and probably Cesaire. XD
    Please, Drake's potentially got Lilly and Janna. Cesaire potentially has Lilly and Nodoka. :P It's only Ian and Shin. xD

I do have to agree with everyone Diego's turning into the Harem Seeker, I mean, he had basicly random love swings in the course of two days. Leo's not seeking attention, he just natural has a harem for his good looks. That and I would like to see more of Aika, so Raiden hurry up and post please!
    The issue that people have is because DVB is trying to secure a girl for himself. When it looks like it isn't gonna work out with the first girl, his crush on her magically goes away, and he suddenly likes a new girl. From a storytelling perspective, that's unrealistic.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 28th December 2012 at 6:28 PM.

Geez, glad to see everyone wants to see all of my faults >.> XD

But yeah, don't assume everything is okay. If you want to see Diego start cracking this early over his lack of understanding over his feelings, I'll do it, but isn't that too early?

Besides, while he has an attraction toward Alyssa, he really doesn't her outside of being the sister of a friend of his and who makes cupcakes. Seriously, its not nice to judge motives and intents when we never get far enough in a story to see more of the characaters. The reason I don't show off Diego's faultd right away is because there isn't a need to or rather to show he is trying to hide them. It's a slightly steep slope regarding emotional barriers.

The fact of the matter is this. Not everyone has flaws that are bluntly obvious. There are people who try to hide their problems from the majority of the people because of trust indicators. The reason we usually never see Diego's problems spring up is because no RPG manages to get past the 25% mark or even to where it could be deemed approriate to start showing flaws. All characters have flaws, but they are also layered. Not everyone has to be bluntly troubled characters with their postive qualities usually hidden. That's not how all real people are. There are plenty of folk who hide their faults and yet it requires character interaction to show.

So to anyone who keeps accusing me of making my character a paragon, quit it. Not all characters have to be bluntly obviously and painfully flawed. Some are flawed but they hide it, some are BECAUSE they hide it. Its called depth and usually it takes time for the depth to be revealed mich like the hidden positive or negative qualities.

But I suppose I can come with a scenario for Diego to start cracking and revealing his problems despite the fact that story-wise, it would seem sudden, disrupt the flow and would be a rather large jump in development.

Well, I finally got my post up. XD

Boss battle, go!

Sir Ironside, the Red Knight
    Arcana: Chariot
    Weapon: Sword-claws
    Primary Element: Fire/Physical
    Slash: -
    Strike: -
    Pierce: Strong
    Fire: Absorbs
    Ice: Weak
    Lightning: -
    Wind: -
    Light: -
    Dark: -

Skills:
    Maragi
    Cleave
    Agidyne
    Rampage

Notes on Ironside: Its armor is basically very, very hot, so if you touch it, you're probably going to be burned. He's basically a furnace in plate armor. Like, insides are literally fire. Blades are hot too. Basically, any physical contact is probably going to get you burned. He does have weak spots, like his joints and eyes, and basically if you find a way to break his armor then he loses his structural integrity and just falls apart.

Also the other groups will be facing their own bosses too. I'll have profiles up for them tomorrow, but they'll basically be named after and based on the other knights Sir Gareth faced (Perarde the Black, Pertolope the Green, Perymones the Puce and Persaunte the Indigo). Each will be physical based with an element attached. Perarde is going to be Dark and Pertolope probably Wind, I'm not too sure on Perymones and Persaunte, but probably Ice and Light.
    Last edited by storymasterb; 29th December 2012 at 11:11 PM.
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

So will group three be going against Pertolope?

Credit to EG for Banner.

Well, it's nice to see the RP picking up.

Just when I was about to get back into the swing of things... well, skill-chart time again.

Spoiler:- Louise:

Spoiler:- Leo:

Spoiler:- Alistair:

Spoiler:- Matt:

Spoiler:- Janna:

Spoiler:- Dani:

Spoiler:- Cesaire:

Spoiler:- Lilly:

Spoiler:- Drake:

Spoiler:- Nodoka:

Spoiler:- Alyssa:

Spoiler:- Aika:

And Mon, I'm not quite sure why you'd want to see Aika again. X)
    Last edited by Pir8Heart; 29th December 2012 at 10:41 PM.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden193 View Post
    And Mon, I'm not quite sure why you'd want to see Aika again. X)
    Mon didn't say that. xD

Yea but Alyssa's going to be ignoring his advances most of the time. I mean, she wants to be single for reasons I won't disclose on the thread, and I want her to be single until we are able to get pass this season at least...

Um...I'm out of the loop here. Sorry to sound like a noob here, but how does that skill chart work excatly?

x.x ... Ah well, same sentiments. XD

I too am with the above.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Of Twilight View Post
    Um...I'm out of the loop here. Sorry to sound like a noob here, but how does that skill chart work excatly?
    It's pretty easy to fill out;

III. Krystal Storm | Empress Arcana
    Persona: Gabriel
    Weapon: (weapon)
    Primary Element: 1/2 primary elements
    Slash: -
    Strike: -
    Pierce: -
    Fire: Weak
    Ice: -
    Lightning: -
    Wind: -
    Light: -
    Dark: -

(Choose some of those elements for her to be resistant to, weak to, absorb, null etc. Check the others for pointers about balance.)

Skills:
    Skill 1 (description)
    Skill 2 (description)
    Skill 3 (description)

Next:
    Skill A (description)
    Skill B (description)
    Skill C (description)

Then there's the stuff about canon and non-canon skills... there should be a MegaTen wiki somewhere...
    Last edited by Pir8Heart; 29th December 2012 at 12:59 AM.

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536 LastLast