Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona: Fallen Paradise (Discussion Thread)

I am just waiting on Aura of Twilight to introduce her character to the mix and have the interaction

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Hm...wonder where she went anyways.....

Have to ask her tomorrow
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

Personally I think our Persona should be awakened in order of number. For example, my Persona would be the 10th awakened, because Wheel of Fortune is the 10th Arcana. Of course we'd skip anyone inactive, or any spot where the person who took the spot hasn't actually made their character for it yet.

And I'll get to posting soon. Just remember though that Nick is the second oldest member of the group, with Matt being the only character older than him, by only a year. He will NOT be happy that Alyssa thought he was a high school student.
    Last edited by Billy Mays; 15th August 2012 at 2:38 AM.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Issue with that, Billy, is that ideally one of my characters should be among the first with awakened Personae for the purposes of controlling the flow of battles. And my characters are relatively far down in the Arcana, so yeah. Awkwardness. In any case, I'll think on it and probably discuss more with you all here.

In any case, let's keep things moving. Avalon awaits!
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

lol, I can work with the prom queen thing. I was thinking of something to write for a situation where she didn't, but I think I just established her and Leo as pretty good friends.

If Leo has Ho-oh for a Persona, then my Emperor character has Zapdos for a Persona. I need to do some more work on him, but he's basically inspired by Kahn of Breath of Fire IV. Also, his situation is one where he could easily be delayed in introduction, so if you want to move to Avalon, you don't have to wait on him.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Wait, Isn't Alyssa the oldest Character? She's 22 for crying out load! Well, I'm waiting for those two so I can continue

Edit: Well, she's the oldest Female Character (And most likely Maturely too)... Also, Alyssa thought Nick was in High School... Creeper...
    Last edited by Lost™; 15th August 2012 at 4:10 AM.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    Wait, Isn't Alyssa the oldest Character? She's 22 for crying out load! Well, I'm waiting for those two so I can continue
    You really should read the other Sign Ups. You would've also seen the other Bakery ahead of time.

Also, Nick's 25 if I remember right. *Runs to the Sign Up thread to be sure*

Edit: He's 24!
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 15th August 2012 at 4:17 AM.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

I just read them Over ^_^;... I didn't exactly have the time to...

Tumblr

I'd like a random order...XD Being 13th means...probably bad luck, and the more superstitious would actually skip 13 and save it for last...making it a terribly long wait. XD

BTW, I'm on TvTropes right now. XD Which 3 females fit the best under "Three Faces of Eve"? XD

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...hreeFacesofEve

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Alyssa is a shoe in for the Middle, though she denies it, and for the Wife... Choose your Pic *Jean*

Tumblr

How about the other 2? XD The Child is definitely the hardest to find. XD

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

I'm thinking she's more of the Wife with traits of the Middle. Jenneke is definantly the Seductress...

Tumblr

Actually, I think Alyssa...has a combination of all three. XD That klutziness and perhaps her Yandere aspect can be the Child part. XD

Yea, also, where is her Berserk Button!?

Tumblr

Krystal is the wife
    Dani is the child (lol)
    Carina is the seductress (Bigger lol) xD

Now where's the Three Faces of Adam? 8P (It's really a trope. I'd link to it, but I don't really feel like typing a long link.)

I don't know if you're being serious or not...or both, since Carina is technically not female. XD But then again...XD

You mean this? http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...reeFacesOfAdam

Yeah, who's our 3 faces of Adam and 3 faces of Eve? XD If Carina overlaps both...yeah...XD Seductress and Hunter
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 15th August 2012 at 8:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    I don't know if you're being serious or not...or both, since Carina is technically not female. XD But then again...XD

Yeah, who's our 3 faces of Adam and 3 faces of Eve? XD If Carina overlaps both...yeah...XD Seductress and Hunter
    Well the only one that remotely fits Nick is Hunter, and even that doesn't fit (since he's the second oldest male character, as well as the second oldest character in general).

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

When it comes to who awakens in what order, let's keep in mind of who the scanner is...

As for the Three faces of Adam, i could easily see Drake as the prophet or possibly the hunter.

As for the whole Jeffery the Emolga deal... I remember signing up for Falsum Animae as The Lovers with a Persona of Mew Ichigo (and I'd be lying if Isaid I wasn't tempted to just sign up as him instead). From experience I can say a persona based out of something from a more contemporary work can be difficult (if I recall either writer's block or finals prevented me from ever really posting much), and should really only be done if you have done extensive research on the character. But that's just my opinion.

EDIT: Found a few more tropes for Drake.

Megane: He always has his glasses on, mainly because he'd be blind without 'em.
    Bookworm: Complete with Charles Atlas Superpower of being able to navigate around the town (or at least from the school to the bakery) while he's nose deep in a book.
    Charles Atlas Superpower: Reading and walking without bumping into anyone/thing
    Useful Book: Slightly Averted, his journal- He can list of the stats for any opponent... if Anne has scanned them first.
    Last edited by Manaphy Mare; 15th August 2012 at 12:41 PM.
    If December 21 is the end of the world, it has been an honor RPing with y'all!

Quote Originally Posted by Mon1010 View Post
    Krystal is the wife
    Dani is the child (lol)
    Carina is the seductress (Bigger lol) xD
    IAWTC. BD

Anyway, finally got the time to read through all the posts (I'm in way too many rps, seriously >>), and so I could get to posting. Like I said, will have Dani's up a bit later, gotta figure out what she'd be doing.

I'm game whatever order you choose for the Persona awakening, as long as it isn't one character per time because that'd... be very problematic. 8P

As for Jeffrey the Emolga, he's a troll and not even a good one. It's painfully obvious. I'm just baffled he hasn't been banned yet.

EDIT: Aaaand I'm done with Dani's post too. Just waiting for someone else to post first.
    Last edited by GoldenHouou; 15th August 2012 at 3:20 PM.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Thank you GH for giving Nodoka someone to talk to.

*hi fives*

Posting commencing shortly.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post

I was being serious about Carina being Seductress. S/he's more feminine than some of the girls. 8P The fact that s/he can get a straight guy to take her to the prom is saying something. xD

I'd Object that Alyssa, or at least Old!Alyssa is the wife. She's the Team Mom for crying out load! Oh well... *Yawns*

She does have a lot of tropes, but just look at her personality, persona, and bio!

Well, besides hat. I do have a question in mind. Do we have any Characters that can fit into this trope?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...eavenlyVirtues
    Last edited by Lost™; 16th August 2012 at 1:15 AM.

Tumblr

Nodoka, all of the above *Gets shot* How about the 7 Deadly Sins?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...evenDeadlySins

I think many different trios could be made...at least two or three different trios for the girls. XD Aika for instance, can also fit as a Child. XD

I can't wait to see which Five-man Band forms. XD

BTW, if anyone wants to know what happened to Janna during prom...she took her bartender friend with her but got kicked out in the middle of the dance because she was caught with alcohol in her possession. XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 16th August 2012 at 3:52 AM.

Well, Nodoka certainly has Temperance.

Thank you, I'll be here all week.

As a sneak peak at my 2nd character, she's a literal Girl Scout. Cookies and all. Her Persona's going to be Angel, in her P3/P4 appearance. I just hope smb is okay with the age.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

What about Alyssa for Pride?She has it for her Cupcakes, To the point of Correction/Killing if someone says something bad about them

Also for Kindness When her Depression/Yandere isn't showing

Tumblr

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast