Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Blue Suicune Trading Center

hi would you accept a nicknamed lv 100 dialga and an untouched heatran for your almos darkarai

Shiny Ponyta= Level 6 UT Male (I'm not OT)

Hey mate I'm after this shiny Ponyta because I'm starting to collect cool shinies. I only have one shiny currently and it's an egg hatched UT Exeggcute, so I can either offer you that or 2 legendaries from my signature Let me know what you want! Thanks.
    Sorry if I'm not replying swiftly, I've got a lot of messages!

Y Friend Code: 5429 - 7016 - 0452

Do you stell need those itens? Also i have a Nzone Pikachu, can you give me a shiny?

I live on the East Coast and Hurricane Sandy came by and really messed up schedule. Fortunately, my house, family, and friends are all alright. But now my trades are backed up. I will resume trades on November 17th. Until then, you can still make offers but the trades won't start until then.
    Thank you and I hope all on the East Coast are okay from this.

Quote Originally Posted by fazakerley View Post
    hi would you accept a nicknamed lv 100 dialga and an untouched heatran for your almos darkarai
    I'm sorry but I don't really need any legendaries. I have access to all of them whether or not they are listed. Do you have any shinies or events that you would be willing to part with or have cloned and returned? I don't want to have you leaving empty-handed.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaying View Post
    Shiny Ponyta= Level 6 UT Male (I'm not OT)

Hey mate I'm after this shiny Ponyta because I'm starting to collect cool shinies. I only have one shiny currently and it's an egg hatched UT Exeggcute, so I can either offer you that or 2 legendaries from my signature Let me know what you want! Thanks.
    Sure, accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by ~vava View Post
    Do you stell need those itens? Also i have a Nzone Pikachu, can you give me a shiny?
    Yes but they aren't too big a deal. Nzone Pikachu? Sure. Please fill out an offer forum (in first post) for it and look at my list of shinies and see if there is one you want.
    <-- My 4th Generation Trade Shop

Are you trading any shinys?
    †I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

3DS friend code: 4141-3424-3687 Pokemon X IGN: AMARION Pokemon Y IGN: ANAIS
    My Safari: ground - wooper, camerupt, gastrodon
    Current Masuda Method: shiny with hasty nature about 160 eggs hatched so far

Looking for somebody who can chain me a shiny . Would prefer a male over female. Have lots of shinys for trade, legendaries, HA pokemon, egg move pokemon, enigma berries. Will provide a pokemon with impish nature and sychronize ability if needed.

Hatched a shiny via Masuda Method with lonely nature 2 eggs 7/5/14 SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!
    Turtwig was an accidental shiny hatching. I couldn't ask for a better accidental shiny. 😂

Hey, sorry I haven't been on in months. I've had a very chaotic schedule. My grandpa passed away from cancer in December, so my whole winter break was messed up and I couldn't get on. Plus the last few weeks I've been worrying about midterms.
    Any trades I scheduled, will be canceled. Any new trades will not happen until I return to managing my shop. Hopefully that will be within the next few weeks.
    Once again, I'm sorry.

-shinymankey

Quote Originally Posted by shinymankey View Post
    Hey, sorry I haven't been on in months. I've had a very chaotic schedule. My grandpa passed away from cancer in December, so my whole winter break was messed up and I couldn't get on. Plus the last few weeks I've been worrying about midterms.
    Any trades I scheduled, will be canceled. Any new trades will not happen until I return to managing my shop. Hopefully that will be within the next few weeks.
    Once again, I'm sorry.

-shinymankey
    You don't have to apologise, you should to take care for yourself and give the support you can for your parents. That's a tough moment, and you need be closer to your family.

I wish you the best! =)
    http://zir1402.deviantart.com/
    3DS: 0576-4785-2902
    IGN: Fabio

Best wishes Hope all gets better
    -Spektor
    Link to my 4th/5th Gen Shop
    Pocket Monsters Stop Shop

Friend Safari: Dragon/Fairy

Hey guys! I know it's been a really long time since I've been on. I have just had a lot of stuff going on, and I could not find the time.
    I am closing the fourth generation shop. Please don't send any trade offers or anything.
    Another thing, I am considering opening a sixth generation shop. That's not official yet, but I'm going to try to.
    I am also going to try to be on at least once a week from now on.
    Thank you ZiR and Spektor, everything is good now.
    Last edited by shinymankey; 22nd April 2014 at 10:30 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345