View Poll Results: What pokemon do you want to see back?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • His Kanto trio

18 46.15%
  • Other kanto Pokemon

10 25.64%
  • His johto trio

17 43.59%
  • Other johto pokemon

7 17.95%
  • His pokemon from hoenn

12 30.77%
  • His pokemon from sinnoh

14 35.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: What reserves do you most want to see come back for the Unova league?

Default What reserves do you most want to see come back for the Unova league?

The topic says it all. I couldnt figure out a distinct way to group his Hoenn and sinnoh pokemon so they all get lumped together.

All of them would be nice. We did get a good chunk in DP, but a lot of his reserves weren't used, such as Bayleef & Totodile.
        Spoiler:- My Pokémon Teams & Video Game Identities:

Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

If I could only choose one group, I would like to see his Kanto trio the most. They have a great deal of power, despite Squirtle and Bulbasaur not having evolved, and also good versatility, especially in the form of Bulbasaur. If it could be mixed, though, I'd like to see all of his Kanto reserves, plus his Hoenn team come back since those Pokémon are his strongest in my view.
    Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.

I'd like to see some Sinnoh Pokemon,

Infernape becasue of him being a powerhouse

Torterra needs redemption

Buizel is just sheer awseome

Gible needs more development and is also pretty dang cool

The only one that needs to is Gible. Everyone else can stay where they are.

Coolest Eevee evolution ever!

All of them!

I have claimed a Golbat!

I'd love to see his Sinnoh Pokemon. They were all amazing and powerful.
    I'll put something here...eventually

None of them to be honest. I want Ash to use his Unova Pokemon only, as many of them lack screen-time.

I'd say have some sort of circumstance that gets him back one his past underused pokemon, like Primeape, Muk, or Gible, and for the rest just keep his Unova pokemon.

I chose, "His Kanto trio" because while I like all his pokemon and don't really mind who returns, just as long as they do, we haven't seen them in a while so it would be to see them return and I'm sure they will.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

I definitely want him to use Charizard. It would also be nice to see Bulbasaur and Gliscor - then we can find out what happened to him after the Sinnoh League. Ash made a BIG mistake being stubborn in the Hoenn League (about ONLY using [crappy] Hoenn Pokemon).

Hm, I can't really pick one. I would love to see the Kanto Trio, Hoenn Pokemon return (namely Sceptile and Swellow), but I would honestly just like to see some old Pokemon come back. I'm no hater of Unova or anything, it's just that my favorite part of the Pokemon League is watching Charizard, Sceptile, Kingler, Gliscor, ect. all come back and battle again.

Heracross, Sceptile, Bayleef, Totodile, Kingler, Charizard and Donphan would be nice. And I know it's unlikely, but I want Ash to reclaim Pidgeot.
    1st X run:

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    None of them to be honest. I want Ash to use his Unova Pokemon only, as many of them lack screen-time.
    I agree, it'll defeat the purpose of Ash catching them if he's gonna rely on his older 'Monz and his Unova reserve Pokes are pretty good.

Probably Buizel. If Cyndaquil evolved after that many episodes, I'm confident in Buizel evolving. One can dream, can't he?

I really want to see Primeape in Unova, with a crazy moveset.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Let's see some of his Sinnoh Pokemon like Gible and his Johto Pokemon could be used again. But I rather just his Unova ones be the stars in this.

My ideal battle ever!

One from each.

Kanto - Charizard. His last battle was a humiliating defeat. So this makes it even.
    Johto - Totodile, who won't evolve to everyone's astonishment. Will be pretty competent though.
    Hoenn - Glailie. Hasn't been used since Hoenn League. Coming to wreck things again.
    Sinnoh - Torterra. Notably didn't get a win in the Sinnoh League. Let's show 'em that evolving wasn't a mistake.

Mainly Johto Pokemon, especially Bayleef! And Buizell! Those 2 are probably my 2 favs of Ash's Pokemon besides some of his Unova Pokemon. Don't forget Torterra who really needs to show it's true power!
    I actually I'd like to see all of them return, but the ones I want to see the most from the different regions are:
    Kanto/Orange Islands: Pidgeot, Lapras, Butterfree (I know there's almost no chance that those three will appear, but a fan can dream right?), Kingler, Snorlax, Squirtle and Bulbasaur.
    Johto: Bayleef, Quilava, Totodile, Noctowl, Heracross and Donphan.
    Hoenn: Corphish, Swellow, Glalie and Sceptile.
    Sinnoh: Buizel, Torterra, Staraptor, Gliscor and Gible.
    I actually hope none of the above evolve!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Spoiler:- Credit:

Bayleef, Muk, Kingler, Primeape, Pidgeot, Lapras (maybe), Torterra and Torkoal all need good battles and a good comeback.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    Probably Buizel. If Cyndaquil evolved after that many episodes, I'm confident in Buizel evolving. One can dream, can't he?
    Buizel shouldn't evolve, he is one of those rare pokemon that ash should never evolve, totodile on the otherhand.. EVOLVE!

Anyways i personally want his sinnoh pokemon to return, but his johto pokemon needs to return more.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Multishipper / I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunset
    ChatanGo | BulbaGarden Forums | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I voted for his Sinnoh Pokemon because I would love to see Infernape again.