Thread: Favorite Pokemon and the unique attacks you have for the pokemon

Default Favorite Pokemon and the unique attacks you have for the pokemon

Just wanted to discuss with you guys the different attacks and things you have your pokemon do in the games, and why you gave these abilities to that pokemon.

I remember trying to get my dragonair to lv55 to fight the elite four in my Ss game back when I knew nothing about ev's and I had it fight a bunch of gravler rydon and onix to grind it up to lv55 so by the time it got there it had been ev trained in def so my dragonite had great defense for a dragonite and I could really take a hit
    Steel is the type of science

Unique attacks... Hmm.. I've always liked Laitos's Luster Purge. I also liked the move Zap Cannon on a few different Pokemon. I know that one's not unique, I've just always felt like it was rare.

I have Heal Pulse on my Lucario. :3

Saaatoshi!

I like giving my Mandibuzz brave bird, because its attack isn't big enough to land a blow that'll depleat too much damage
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

Lightbulb Epic Pokemon: Mewtwo

My favorite Pokemon is Mewtwo.Low Sp. Def, but can deck just about anything. I would know. I've trained many Mewtwos to Lv. 100 by my lonesome. Nothing but the Elite Four, high lv. trainers, and Cerulean Caves. I had a Mewtwo with a Sp. Attack of 398! Still think Mewtwo can beat Deoxys, but only because I haven't been able to train Deoxys like Mewtwo. Most of my Mewtwos have these moves: Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Shadow Ball, and Psychic. Psycho 2 had Fire Blast instead of Thunderbolt. A Mewtwo I never nicknamed had Ice Beam instead of Flamethrower. Could still deck an Exeggutor just fine. When restarting a file, I make sure all Legendaries are off that file, Mewtwo having higest priority.

One of my favorite Pokemon is Froslass, and I always like having her know Ice Fang.
    "If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't, and contrariwise, everything it wouldn't be it would.
    You see?" - Alice Linddell

Black and White came out on my birthday:3

My favourite Pokémon, Machop, always knows Return, as a reflection of a very strong bond.
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

Mew, life of pokemon. I been having Mew, since Pokemon SS-HG. it's on level 100, HP 345 and etc.

I always like to teach Ice Beam to my Milotic or Ice Fang to my Gyarados.

It is very predictable, though. But I can't resist to ice moves.

I know this isn't incredibly rare, but I love having my Sableye learn Foul Play. It just seems such a perfect move for the little imp! They don't need to rely on brute strength to win, they just use their incredible trickery to make the foe kill itself.

My Seismitoad is one with a more unique, yet workable, moveset. She's a mixed attacker with Poison Touch, and she's got Surf and Sludge wave to attack from the special side. I particularly like Sludge Wave because I can just imagine my Seismitoad swelling up as she fills herself with her poisonous fluid before vomiting it all over the battlefield. From the physical side, I have Earthquake and Drain Punch. Drain Punch being the move that activates Poison Touch as well as heals off damage. She's really a lot of fun to use in battle!

My Youtube battle videos
    My 3DS FC: 3609-1041-6416.

I have claimed Goodra. Happy slime dragons ftw!

My Ambipom always keeps Double Hit (after all, it's practically made around that move, no?) and Fake Out. The STAB, Silk Scarf, and Technician boosts make it incredibly strong.
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

I always thought that Latios' Luster Purge was rare and unique for it.

Omega - 1/1/13

Jirachi and Doom Desire works very well with right prediction on any xwish team. Also Super Fang!

I too like Latios's Luster Purge. Hydro Cannon is cool too.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

I enjoy Draco Meteor, especially my Zweilous's.
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

My muk knew dig