Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: FUUUU moments in Pokemon (v2.0!)

Quote Originally Posted by zkultra View Post
    Another thing for me is finding a shiny in the Safari Zone. Found a shiny Teddiursa in Emerald once and it fled.
    Found a Pikachu...but then came the event.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Whenever I have around 4 Pokemon and my foe just completely annihilates me with his/her final Pokemon (it tends to happen to me a lot).
    Last edited by Rated PG; 17th August 2012 at 9:28 AM. Reason: Little mistake

When you are challenging the battle-subway late at night and feel so sleepy and put your head down to the pillow for 5 minutes but then falling asleep and waking up t your DS out of charge.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Super Single Train yesterday: it was my lone Chandelure vs opponents Alakazam. First I figured my Chandelure was a deadman due to Alakazam being the faster pokemon and prob using Psychic so I was pretty disappointed that my long run came to an end. Anyway you never know whats gonna happen so choose Shadow Ball to at least try and KO it. As expected he was faster and used Psychic but somehow my Chandelure managed to survive at 17hp or something. I couldnt believe it and shouted YESSSSS! Now my Shadow Ball hit, supereffective and I saw his life drop very fast. I was overjoyed seeing Alakazam get KO'd so fast but then......life bar stuck at 1hp as Alakazam hung on to Focus Sash...THAT was a big FU. next turn Alakazam KO'd Chandelure with Psychic.

I almost threw my DS into the wall.....

I hate facing Pokemon with arena trap because you can't run from a battle when you really need to.

Credit to Riataro from EGC

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I missed Hydro Pump 4 times at the Super Single Train>-<

Quote Originally Posted by Asheina View Post
    Once I let my cousin's friend play my old Sapphire game (because I was just so darn nice) and allowed her to try her hand at battling at the Elite 4. I knew my team wasn't prepared to take on such a difficult task, but I figured I could just turn off the game and start again at my last save point. When my cousin's friend strolled into the Elite 4, stupid me forgot to tell her not to SAVE THE BLOODY GAME. After I got my game back, I realized that I was now trapped in the Elite 4. I was stuck in there for weeks before I finally managed to win the whole thing on pure luck.
    ...you didn't have to win, you know. Just lose and you'll be returned to the Pokemon Center, and you are free.....you just lose some money, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    My first time playing through Black Version, and I've saved right in front of Reshiram. I'm feeling confident. I catch her with ease and proceed to tear through N's and Ghetsis' teams, and then the credits roll and the game auto-saves. I then start the game up only to find that my Reshiram has a CAREFUL NATURE.

Cue me restarting the entire game and devising a plan that will allow me to check my dragon's nature before challenging N.

Although I am now the proud owner of one Modest Reshiram.

But seriously, to hell with natures and to hell with not being able to check your Pokemon's stats during a battle.
    ......you could have simply lost the battle against N.

You'll be returned to the Pokemon Center....and be able to check the Nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Using Mismagius against a Gym Leader, one move from finishing the battle. Using the wrong move, and kills myself with Curse!
    ....your Mismagius has Curse? Why did it even has Curse in the first place?
    Mismagius is an all-out special attacker......Curse is a move more suitable for staller or non-Ghost.

Anyway, mine:

Trying to get a female Trapinch in Black 2.

It takes ages to encounter Trapinch because of the low encounter rate, not to mention the gender.
    The first two female ones have -Speed Nature, the third one got killed by a critical hit. FUUUUU

I eventually got a female one that's good enough to keep, but still, it was really annoying trying to get her.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post

Yeah, that was essentially the plan that I had "devised." :P
    Last edited by Endolise; 18th August 2012 at 5:08 PM.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Paralyze hax, 5 times in a row.
    The same with my Metagross. Sh*t got frozen by a Fearow using Mirror Move with my Ice Punch.
    It was frozen in like 6 turns or something before it died

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    ...you didn't have to win, you know. Just lose and you'll be returned to the Pokemon Center, and you are free.....you just lose some money, that's all.

....your Mismagius has Curse? Why did it even has Curse in the first place?
    Mismagius is an all-out special attacker......Curse is a move more suitable for staller or non-Ghost.

Anyway, mine:

Trying to get a female Trapinch in Black 2.

It takes ages to encounter Trapinch because of the low encounter rate, not to mention the gender.
    The first two female ones have -Speed Nature, the third one got killed by a critical hit. FUUUUU

I eventually got a female one that's good enough to keep, but still, it was really annoying trying to get her.
    ...you could have simply just traded for one.

Anyway I always hate it when you're trying to catch a legendary pokemon and you always run out of pokeballs or it just struggles to death.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

When I was younger played Red, didn't know what it meant and released my charizard. At the time I had know idea what had happened, scary, scary times.

It would have to be knocking out a Pokemon you really want to catch. Never fun
    My Pokemon White FC: 4728-4965-2910
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 4513-8303-2953

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    ...you could have simply just traded for one.
    I would if I can

But at that time I can't, so I was forced to keep looking for one in the desert.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I got a shiny baltoy in the desert, and...

I forgot I had a poisoned pokemon. It died, and I accidentally battled a trainer. Bollocks

Lance's Dragonites...I mean, GSCHGSS, you usually have low leveled pokemon (I've fought every trainer in a route/city and my pokes are usually in mid-late 30s at the end of the Johto part). They were an pain. I did beat them during my 100th try though
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post15775448 I'm back guys. Kind of. I won't be really active and sorry for any inconvenience I've caused!
        Spoiler:- B2W2:

Help the eggs!

Serebii War Fiction Story

I can name a few, pressing 'A' alot of times when the nurse asks you if you want to heal your pokemon, then it restarts again.
    Accidently running away from a shiny/rare pokemon.
    When pokemon do the move 'Super Sonic/Confusion'
    Catching a pokemon, and after it's 3rd shake the pokeball breaks.
    Poison pokemon.
    Failing to beat someone.
    Last edited by Fluffyy; 19th August 2012 at 5:53 AM.

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

Quote Originally Posted by UchiaBrow View Post
    When I was younger played Red, didn't know what it meant and released my charizard. At the time I had know idea what had happened, scary, scary times.
    Once I did that when I played through with venasaur in FireRed. I got so scared that i just decided to turn it off and never play again. ThenI turned it back on and saw that I had my venasaur back.

add my 3ds fc maybe
    3DS FC: 0490-5626-2642

Scary times...the past. We've all suffered from all these FUUUUUU moments.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post15775448 I'm back guys. Kind of. I won't be really active and sorry for any inconvenience I've caused!
        Spoiler:- B2W2:

Help the eggs!

Serebii War Fiction Story

i have millions of instances but here's 5 of them:

1. When you run out of ultra balls on a legendary

2. when your oppenent keeps using max potions

3. when you capture a legendary but the power shuts off

4. when you encounter a level 2 shiny and your lowest leveled pokemon is lvl. 79

5. when you run out of repels in any place with wild pokemon

when a pokemon poisons you and uses protect twice, then uses double team and you miss, then does more protects. thats happened to me twice. SO frustrating

Found a shiny chinchou without any pokeballs on me. WHY TROLLFREAK WHY

One time i ran into a shiny Graveler....it soon after used selfdestct. i have never raged harder in my life
    White (MIKE) FC: 3267-4378-1370
    Black (Jamie) FC: 1807-5637-9714
    White 2 (Kenzie) FC: 4084-3702-8591
    3DS (Mike) FC: 4124-5275-3725

Spoiler:- Trades:

All VGC BAttles will be on White 2

I couldn't beat Cheren's Servine w/ my Dewott. I went to school, asked everyone that played Pokemon, and got no help. So I went over and was about to kill Cheren, and then my Simisage managed to kill it. I was like: WHY COULDN'T IT DO IT BEFORE????

But most of my FUUUUU moments weren't in the main games, they were in Rumble Blast and Mystery Dungeon.

I hate it when Pokeballs turn useless because the Pokemon break free every darn time I toss one.

When your hypnosis keeps missing
    Running out of Pokeballs
    Challenging the Elite Four for the first time with no Revives or Potions
    My Pokemon White FC: 4728-4965-2910
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 4513-8303-2953

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast