Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: FUUUU moments in Pokemon (v2.0!)

Once I was facing a shiny pokemon, I forget which one, and I hit run by mistake.

In White2 after I caught Kyurem, I was on my way back out (hadn't saved cuz I was in a hurry) I accidentally walked over a patch of shaking grass and encountered a Metagross... which then wiped out my entire team because I kept trying to catch it. Dumb of me not to heal yes, but I kept thinking "Weeeeell maybe this next Ultra Ball will get it and I won't have to waste the item"... pffft. I should have known I don't have that kind of luck.

3ds Friend Code: 3480-3956-6165
    In Safari: Onix, Dwebble, Barbaracle (Rock Types)
    Currently looking for HA Bulbasaur and Chespin family members. Please message if you want to add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    I got a Bashful Reshiram on Black and didn't know if you lost to N, you could go back and get the appropriate nature you desire.
    Thankfully I was one of the lucky ones to get a Modest Reshiram. BEST NATURE EVER.

I remember having to forfeit from the Battle Subway a lot due to my partner Earthquaking my Pokemon to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post
    Once I was facing a shiny pokemon, I forget which one, and I hit run by mistake.
    did this twice on SS!! I almost threw my DS

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

Ugh, my worst one is when you've been playing for hours and have been forgetting to save. Your mom calls you down from your room to do something. You just mindlessly toss your game down and go see what she wants. When you return, the screen is frozen and that annoying sound is coming from your Gameboy Advance SP that means your 3 hours of hard work on Crystal have never happened.

Fighting Elesa. I don't think I've ever been more annoyed by a gym leader then when she uses Volt Switch every turn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
    Ugh, my worst one is when you've been playing for hours and have been forgetting to save. Your mom calls you down from your room to do something. You just mindlessly toss your game down and go see what she wants. When you return, the screen is frozen and that annoying sound is coming from your Gameboy Advance SP that means your 3 hours of hard work on Crystal have never happened.
    I got Blue for Christmas a number of years ago. At some point during the first few days, I went like 5 hours without saving, then the game died, so I lost all that stuff.
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 2nd November 2012 at 9:04 AM.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

It's not really that bad of a moment, but it's still painful: this morning, I decided to take one of my training shortcuts, with a level 69 Archeops in hand and a Rufflet (level 1) at the start of my party. Going to the Dreamyard, I- naturally, knowing me- get into a wild double battle against two level 48 Kriketunes. So I go to switch the Rufflet out to a level 60 Watchog to flee...

And I promptly learn that I had put it in the box in favour of a level 1 Tepig I got off the GTS. As expected, I was annoyed. The second highest on my team was a level 31 Braviary from White 2.
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

cynthia from platinum-- so much training on victory road

I beat the Elite Four and forgot about saving and my game froze. I didn't play it for about two weeks after that I did other stuff and trying to catach Girantina on Pokemon Pearl, my entire team died twice.

The old man doesn't give me egg fast enough when I'm trying to MM. >> OLD MAN YOU'RE GETTING ANY YOUNGER STANDING AROUND AND REFUSING TO GIVE ME EGGS SO JUST GIVE THEM TO ME. D:<
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Cress' Azumarill KO'ed my Starmie in the rain with Aqua Tail. It got lucky, because my health was down from a Life Orb. (-_-)
    Quote Originally Posted by SapphireIris View Post
    The old man doesn't give me egg fast enough when I'm trying to MM. >> OLD MAN YOU'RE GETTING ANY YOUNGER STANDING AROUND AND REFUSING TO GIVE ME EGGS SO JUST GIVE THEM TO ME. D:<
    He's going to cook your eggs. That's why he doesn't want to give them up.

Distortion world's giratina appeared!
    SHINY GIRATINA!
    *realizes False swipe doesn't work on ghost
    *Uses Empoleon(lv 64)'s Surf
    *A critical hit
    *Shiny Giratina died
    ... ._.
    3ds FC: 3454-0507-2445

Getting stuck in a triple battle in Black 2 with two pokemon and forgetting that you have to move pokemon around if too many get knocked out (It wouldn't let me send my last pokemon in because it was last in the party.) so I thought the game froze and shut off the game,I lost two hours of grinding and a gym battle with Clay because I didn't save. -.-
    Last edited by ~Kingdom of Earth~; 2nd November 2012 at 9:26 PM.
    Thanks Chapter of Charizard for the userbar

This is just a general one but wild pokemon with sturdy ability, since i don't use repels or run from battle... so this is super annoying for me.

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

Got cheesed out by Marlon and his stupid, stupid Jellicent. I hate those things with a passion. Ragequit and realized I never saved, losing 20 minutes of progress. Made my way back to his gym and got frozen by a Walrein's Ice Fang for the second trip in a row! I almost tore my DS in half after the first failure but the hinge held. This time I got the extra shot of rage I needed and tore it in half for real. Guess I'll have to pull out the backup next time I want to trade. To hell with this goddamn game.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNiles View Post
    Got cheesed out by Marlon and his stupid, stupid Jellicent. I hate those things with a passion. Ragequit and realized I never saved, losing 20 minutes of progress. Made my way back to his gym and got frozen by a Walrein's Ice Fang for the second trip in a row! I almost tore my DS in half after the first failure but the hinge held. This time I got the extra shot of rage I needed and tore it in half for real. Guess I'll have to pull out the backup next time I want to trade. To hell with this goddamn game.
    Overreaction much?
    What I think of this place:
        Spoiler:- It's troo:

Seeing a shiny patch and accidentally stepping on the wrong patch and breaking the whole chain LOL. Oh well, I got the shiny when I chanied it again nya~

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    Overreaction much?
    Yes, overreaction much. Thanks for the commentary.

I once encountered a shiny Lairon in Emerald and it roared. ;____;

Sapphire was one of my first games ever, and I loved it. My dad bought it used, and it had been played through, plus it had all the starters and a bunch of legendaries. One time at school, this girl asked me if she could play it for a bit. So she started a new file, and then she saved it, so I had to actually start the game. I get that that is sort of what I should have done sooner or later, but I was, like, 6, so it was extremely frustrating. On top of that, I lost the game after a while.

In Pearl, I forget if it was in the forest or the Battle Tower, but I was teamed up with Cheryl in some fight. After a while, all of my pokémon died, so it was up to her and her Blissey or whatever. So the opponent hits her... and she heals. And again... the opponent hits her, she heals. It went on like that for a few turns, and of course I couldn't look at her pokémon to see the PP for that move, so I just shut it off after a while.

I really wanted to have a Raichu with Volt Tackle a few years ago, and I didn't have WiFi or anything, so I had to breed it myself, which meant getting the Light Ball so I could breed it. Seeing as I didn't have the TM for Thief, I had to catch a bunch of Pikachus/Pichus and see if they had a Light Ball. I was pretty lucky, and it didn't take me long until I had one, so I bred a Pichu with Volt Tackle and went to show my friend who lives next door. After showing it to her, I tuned off my DS. After not saving since before trying to get them. So I had to find another one, which took me a few days, even though she helped me.

The same friend I showed the Pichu to caught a shiny Budew once, but she traded it to some kid. He wanted to see what the marks are for that you can use with the PC, so he marked it and let it free to see if it would come back. Of course, it didn't.
    Last edited by Burumun; 4th November 2012 at 8:10 PM.

Finding a Shiny Zubat in Mt Moon on Leafgreen, pretty much as I was beginning the game just now. This is such a FUUUU moment since it usually takes me forever to encounter a shiny, and BOOM, shiny Zubat catches me by surprise.
    Pokemon X Version 3DS Friend Code: 5086-1106-1225
    Friend Safari (X) - Poison - Toxicroak, Ariados, Serviper (it sucks I know)

Currently Require: Dex data for All event legends except Phione.

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Seeing a shiny patch and accidentally stepping on the wrong patch and breaking the whole chain LOL. Oh well, I got the shiny when I chanied it again nya~
    You have no idea how many times I have done that v.v

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

I once shut off my game after encountering a shiny Poochyena because I thought it was a glitch. D:

That blood boiling moment when you run into a shiny before you have any Pokeballs...FFFUUUUUUU SOULSIVER!!!! Or the inevitable finding of a shiny in the safari zone. I remember one day, I was at school (I was still in High School) and my boyfriend, who does college night school, called me. I thought it was an emergency. I called him and he was crying. After that went on for a couple of minutes, he managed to say that he found a shiny shuckle (which he loves) in the safari zone, and had no idea what to do. He seriously closed his DS all day until I was able to come home and help him figure it out. I guess the situation just got to him. We did catch it, THANK ARCEUS.
    Other moments: forgetting to save before you battle Cynthia, not realizing that you can't save in front of her. Ugh. And her Garchomp. Ugh.
    I know this is more Dream World related, but sometimes the DW has issues loading. It won't load. So I have to go out and come back in. Losing precious time.
    Killing something you intended to capture.
    Forced level grinding. I hate it.
    My Shines (Gifts/GTS, some RE): -Lucky, -Pichu, -Raichu, - Vileplume, -Bellera, -Hunbro, -Entei, - Darunia, -Burning, -Mew, -Flybea, - Azumarill, -Weavile, -Arceus, - Blaxorus, -Janine, -Swampert, -O'kee, -Purple, -Suicune, -Raikou, -Furret, -Blupo, -Charming (first random encounter on Black), -Blingblang, -Tempos, -Whiscash, -Rueben and Rubri, -Goragal, -Starmie, -Porygon-Z, -Athena, -Jim Bo, -Pinkeye (first ever shiny encounter on Emerald).

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Trying to catch a stupid Magby in B2. It took me like 7 tries as they either fainted or broke out of every Ball that I threw at them. I officially hate Magby now.
    Same thing happens to me with Eevee. I have to use at least 5 Great Balls on those things before I catch them. Magby wasn't a problem by comparison... though I do remember hating them for their Flame Body abilities burning my Pokemon.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: The Secrets of August Manor (Daisy and Tiffany), Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith), The Savage Era: The Blood Crown (Venifica)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast