Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: FUUUU moments in Pokemon (v2.0!)

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    ^ Actually encountering the wrong grass patch when ye saw the shiny patch is worse than that, nya~
    Oh wow, that's horrible. : ( I suck at chaining though, so thankfully I don't have firsthand experience with that.

The only other thing that's probably just as bad is having a shiny run away in the Safari Zone, which has never happened to me either, but I've heard many horror stories...

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Met another one of those shiny Geodudes. Guess what it did?

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Met another one of those shiny Geodudes. Guess what it did?
    It went BOOM. That's terrible...
    Formerly known as Azure_Gallade

Black 2 FC: 0562 4633 3655

Finds shiny graveler, looks in bag, no quick balls, I used false swipes, it used self destruct.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 4212 9112 1386

Spoiler:- Current pokemon team:

^This will stay in my signature forever, even though the clan is closed (or at least merged)^

Check out my new Fan-Fic!

Click here to join my RPG

Victini's Egg>[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/2udzz84.png[/IMG]
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.

Name: Victory
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My team Pose and Egg where made By Shiny_Wooper

I find that just any time when something uses a focus sash that it frustrates me, which unfortunately is one Pokemon in a lot of the pwt teams.

Not remembering to bring a phaser when facing a baton pass team :/
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Baton pass teams shouldn't even be fought in the first place :/

I was EV training and Spinarak for speed, before I realized I was meant to be training for HP *Mega Facepalm*

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    The fun part is managing to beat a couple Pokémon anyway and seeing your opponent rage hahaha.

As for my fuuuuuu moment...trying to raise 9 Pokémon in my first run through of White 2 >_< the horror...why did they have to include so many awesome Pokémon?

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red Absol View Post
    I was EV training and Spinarak for speed, before I realized I was meant to be training for HP *Mega Facepalm*
    I did this with Sp. Defense once. Turned out I was doing Sp. Defense instead of Defense

The time I was leveling riolu to try and evolve it in a double battle accidentally attack him with darmanitan

Pokemon Stadium froze on me after I beat Agatha. It was so annoying, I was on a perfect winning streak and all. (>.<)

Those MANY moments (for me) when I was trying to evolve my Eevee into Espeon/Umbreon, but accidentally cancel the evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red Absol View Post
    I was EV training for HP on Driftveil Drawbridge (Duckletts) and then I moved to Marvellous Bridge because I wanted to get more exp at the same time, not realising that Swanna give speed EVs.

White 1335 5361 5411
    White 2 3740 7568 0796

I got through victory road on yellow and when i was near done my game crashed -_-
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I canceled my Zweilous's evolution by accident, twice so two more levels until Hydreigon came.

I hate it when I am doing one of those Funfest Missions on Black and White 2 and a random Trainer, Audino, etc. decides to ninja me. =_=;
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

I've been replaying all my old pokemon games starting with Sapphire (I dont own any bofore that) And I accidentally knocked out Latias. Gr. I had to turn off the game and it tik me days to even find her again,

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    I canceled my Zweilous's evolution by accident, twice so two more levels until Hydreigon came.
    *pats on the head sympathetically*
    Fighting Jellicents and Terrakions are always a FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU moment for me. ._.
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

The major hax in Pokemon Stadium and Stadium 2. It's not even funny. The Subway isn't even this bad. I don't usually complain about a game, but this is bad. My Articuno was confused for 3 turns straight, then it got paralyzed, then finally when I tried to use Blizzard, it misses. Really? But, when I paralyze my opponent, they move all the freakin' time. (>.<)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    The major hax in Pokemon Stadium and Stadium 2. It's not even funny. The Subway isn't even this bad. I don't usually complain about a game, but this is bad. My Articuno was confused for 3 turns straight, then it got paralyzed, then finally when I tried to use Blizzard, it misses. Really? But, when I paralyze my opponent, they move all the freakin' time. (>.<)
    ....Wow. Just wow. D8
    Breeding for a certain nature and NOT getting it pisses me off too. I haven't even tried getting egg moves cuz I have a feeling that'd piss me off more but still I NEVER GET THE NATURE I WANT! T+T
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Raspberyl View Post
    ....Wow. Just wow. D8
    Breeding for a certain nature and NOT getting it pisses me off too. I haven't even tried getting egg moves cuz I have a feeling that'd piss me off more but still I NEVER GET THE NATURE I WANT! T+T
    Same here. Breeding Pokémon to get an egg and then moving around the bike for about 15+ minutes with the egg just to find out I didn't get the nature I want just wastes my time.

Banner made by Kelz-Designs on deviantART

I never knew my father...

Spoiler:

Firetruck this guy. I hope he gets banned for good.

@Rasbyrll about Terrakion, yeah I had FU moments with them too (well it was the biggest OU threat in BW1, at least to me) but luckily they became much more manageable as I produced more competitive knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    @Rasbyrll about Terrakion, yeah I had FU moments with them too (well it was the biggest OU threat in BW1, at least to me) but luckily they became much more manageable as I produced more competitive knowledge.
    ugh man. Regular Terras are easy to deal with. The scarfed ones are a pain in the ***, AND THEY ALWAYS ****ING HIT STONE EDGE. Seriously. It's like Stone Edge has 100% accuracy with those things.
    hehe

When it comes to anything rock steel or ground type (AKA< terrakion and excadrill), I tend not to have problems. Possibly because me constantly using landorus+gyarados. But meh.

I freaken hate it when I can't guess wheter a genoscet is scarf or sash. >_>...I've lost pokemon to that. I hate it.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast