Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast

Thread: FUUUU moments in Pokemon (v2.0!)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinytaifood View Post
    ugh man. Regular Terras are easy to deal with. The scarfed ones are a pain in the ***, AND THEY ALWAYS ****ING HIT STONE EDGE. Seriously. It's like Stone Edge has 100% accuracy with those things.
    I remember when the TerraCott combo was pretty popular. I had always had problems with them but now there less seen due to the rise of more Sandstorm Teams and Scizor.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    When it comes to anything rock steel or ground type (AKA< terrakion and excadrill), I tend not to have problems. Possibly because me constantly using landorus+gyarados. But meh.

I freaken hate it when I can't guess wheter a genoscet is scarf or sash. >_>...I've lost pokemon to that. I hate it.
    Do you run Gyarados Intimidate and Landorus-T? I can't see how you would be able to beat a scarfterra without that -1.
    hehe

Do you run Gyarados Intimidate and Landorus-T? I can't see how you would be able to beat a scarfterra without that -1.
    Scarf landorus-T+ bulky gyarados. trust me, they scare it away. Landorus-T even manages to fight off banded terrakion. A big plus for me since that was a threat to an earlier version of this team. (Gyarados can stop it cold only assuming I predict right. It was difficult. sometimes it was no problem whats so ever. Others...he predicted the switch and 2 hit koed him because of the band. :/)
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Rock Polish Genesect in OU was probably a pain to almost everyone to sweep at a fast and strong pace.

Yeah Rock Polish Genesects usually destroyed me when I let it set up. Doesn't happen often because usually I kill it with Tornadus-T.

Good thing it's banned now though lol
    hehe

Good thing it's banned now though lol
    lolwait wat.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    lolwait wat.
    yep lol that ******* steel bug has been banned to ubers
    hehe

I haven't seen Genesect in Uber action yet, probably the best counter would be Ho-oh and his enormous sp defense.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    I haven't seen Genesect in Uber action yet, probably the best counter would be Ho-oh and his enormous sp defense.
    Genesect won't prosper in Ubers. There aren't many checks to it in OU but there are numerous ones in Ubers.
    hehe

Quote Originally Posted by P-body View Post
    Same here. Breeding Pokémon to get an egg and then moving around the bike for about 15+ minutes with the egg just to find out I didn't get the nature I want just wastes my time.
    On top of that, the nature is already decided once you receive the egg.

You know that feel when you're about to beat to challenge the champion in a Nuzlocke run on White 2 while in challenge mode, and you're left eith one poke? That feel.

Thank you based Turpoo

When my Thunderbolt missed in Yellow. Yes, Thunderbolt missed. I was like "how can Thunderbolt miss?" But, then I remember, it's Generation 1. It's okay, it was only against Blue's Vaporeon, which cost me the battle. (-_-)

God, Stealth Rock. What an evil, EVIL move.
    About Me:

- Favorite type: Grass (Sorry bug )

- Other favorite types: Bug, Ghost and Fighting
    -#1 Favorite Pokemon: Guess... ()

- Other Favorites (In no particular order): Greninja, Sceptile, Talonflame, Ferrothorn, Gardevoir, Liligant, Dusknoir, Roserade, Toxicroak, Ninjask, Mismagius, Scolipede, Aegislash, Heracross, Ampharos, Trevenant, Luxray, Forretress, Altaria, Accelgor, Smeargle, Exeggutor, Gliscore, and Breloom

--------------

THIS is how it's done: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oubeta-67308425

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oubeta-67301740

Smeargle OP must ban

The Scientist in Pokemon Stadium 2 in the Prime Cup Round 2. I hate the Confusion strategy with all my power.

I'm one of those people who, while playing, when my DS or GBA reaches the red point of it's life, I say "K, one more battle, then I'll get up and charge it", or "K, let me just get right here", or even "Just...gotta...evolve..this damn Eevee into Umbreon!!!". And this can always mess things up incredibly for me.

One time, I was battling against Raikou, and, I couldn't really tell if it was shiny or not (realizing it was after this little event occured), and I tried to catch it, but it ran. I spent 4 hours, no joke, looking for this freaking Raikou near the Cycling Road and Ecruteak City.

Then, oh god then, I finally met up with it again, and surprisingly, it was still Shiny! I tried to catch, looked at my battery and I said to myself "Just....let me use one more Ultra Ball". I managed to catch it, and before the game could even finish showcasing the "Would you like to name", my Game Boy Color shut off right in my face. I never thought I'd hate a game as much as I did on that one day.

Then came Sonic The Hedgehog 06, but that's a different story for a different thread

Yeah Rock Polish Genesects usually destroyed me when I let it set up. Doesn't happen often because usually I kill it with Tornadus-T.
    I was expecting "Kill it with fire". Lol.

The most annoying thing were the puzzles in Firered, especially as I was very young when I tried my first playthrough. The ones which were particularly annoying were Sabrina's gym and the Cinnabar Island Mansion. I spent ages running around aimlessly before asking someone older for help.
    5th gen DW Females for trade: If you would like one, message me and we can sort something out.

3DS Friend Code: 0060-9650-3356, looking for Dragon friend safaris especially hidden ability Dratinis/Dragonairs, PM me if you have one please.
    Black Friend Code: 1248 8541 3806
    Time Zone GMT

I once turned off the game during the credits in Pokémon Black. I didn't know that the game saves after the credits have rolled and I was pissed off that the game wasn't saved. I saved the game before I entered the Pokémon League and had to start over as a result.

Banner made by Kelz-Designs on deviantART

I never knew my father...

Spoiler:

Firetruck this guy. I hope he gets banned for good.

20 minutes ago, I finally got a shiny Kyurem after 207 SR's. And fainted

Spoiler:- FC:

30 BP ( I need more..)

When my Gold corrupts. Ugh, it's so annoying. I hope it doesn't happen again.

Stone Edge doesn't like hitting for me.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaWarrior View Post
    Stone Edge doesn't like hitting for me.
    i think it has a 10% chance of hitting
    http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces...t-feel-bro.png

when someone uses swagger on you
    Team X:

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalzoe View Post
    when someone uses swagger on you
    Hey, they just wanna be cool you know.

Someone posted this on another forum. Had to save it because truth. (You'll have to forgive the misspelling of Gastly. I'm not the one that made this)

http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/a...5311656756.png

Edit: Eh? I can't use IMG tags here? Oh well. :/

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast