Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OU TEAM- Baton Passer, Sweepers, Wall

Ok, i'll try it. Otherwise, does it look pretty good?

The team looks ok, it still just seems like something is missing. Forretress is really the only thing that can absorb a hit and shrug it off. I think that transitioning Porygon-Z into a Special Wall that adds bulk to the team.

Blissey @ Leftovers
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef
    Nature: Calm (+SDef, -Atk)
    ~ Wish
    ~ Protect / Softboiled
    ~ Seismic Toss / Flamethrower
    ~ Toxic / Thunder Wave

Wish support will actually work really well, allowing Volcarona to shrug off Life Orb damage and possibly allow Smeargle to set up more than once.

Personally, I like to use Thunder Wave on this set to cripple things that think they can come in and cause havoc like Scizor.
    Last edited by [Kingdra]; 16th August 2012 at 2:23 AM.

What if I turned lucario into a special sweeper, but with similar move types, so the quiver dance setup could work for him too?

You're saying that you would transform Lucario to work like Porygon-Z and then swap Porygon-Z for Blissey?

Because I think that would be good, I don't really know what you had in mind for Lucario. I think it's fine with a similar set to what it already has:

Lucario @ Life Orb
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    ~ Hidden Power [Fire] / Hidden Power [Grass]
    ~ Close Combat
    ~ ExtremeSpeed
    ~ Ice Punch / Crunch / Bullet Punch

If you can get a Shell Smash from Smeargle into him, he suddenly has the ability to tear through your opponent.

I actually decided to ditch Volcarona, and keep lucario physical. I also gave Smeargle Quiver Dance and Swords Dance, so he can set up for both Lucario and Porygon-Z. With Blissey's wish, Smeargle's setup is reusable.

You're better off just running Shell Smash because it will accomplish the same thing as those two moves and you can keep your other useful moves in Spore, Substitute, and Baton Pass.

Btw, that Lucario is physical but it has the option of Hidden Power [Fire] / [Grass] to expand the amount of things it can hit.

Yeah but white herb only works once, so that comes with the bad effects too.

Focus Sash is a superior item on Smeargle as it allows you to get your plays off without getting KO'd.

Ok I updated the team again

252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd on Smeargle

Try Psyshock>Psychic on Espeon because it allows you to hit things like Blissey harder.

Other than that, everything looks good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12