Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sword Art Online Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Bonetail View Post
    Well I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant to be soloed. Kirito was just being plain stupid charging into there alone.
    "Even the strongest of raids couldn't clear it" -_-

Still don't understand why/how Sugu is attracted to Kirito.
    I'm back I guess.

the episode was so sad. and kirito dont be dumb and rush in there! atleast bring a second sword with u if u want to do something that crazy!

SAO has disappointed as of late.

IF not for the fact that I've faithfully watched every Sat since July, and because it's over soon, I'd have dropped it.

I think it's pretty official, not an actual art or something, just a silly idea from the artists, to make fans of both anime interested~

I still love that picture, even if its fanart :3
    And:

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/.../Capture-2.jpg

Indeed T_T

Edit: WHY WON'T THIS SILLY ATTACHMENT GO AWAY. GOD >_>
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PokeSonic; 2nd December 2012 at 8:48 AM.

Started reading the LNs, and can't wait for the inevitable second season because I really want to see GGO.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Is that where they become like mafia or something? With guns I ****... I think that's what I read on wikipedia last time...
    If that's the case... I think it'll suck... T_T
    I want mah fantasy anime to remain~~~ TwT

Quote Originally Posted by PokeSonic View Post
    Is that where they become like mafia or something? With guns I ****... I think that's what I read on wikipedia last time...
    If that's the case... I think it'll suck... T_T
    I want mah fantasy anime to remain~~~ TwT
    i didnt read much about it but i know theres guns and like light sabers so im guessing kirito will use a light saber

A light saber would be OK I guess x3
    No guns, baaaddd Kirito >_>

Quote Originally Posted by PokeSonic View Post
    A light saber would be OK I guess x3
    No guns, baaaddd Kirito >_>
    haha it be cool to see him with guns tho :P we know hes good with a sword i wanna see how good he is with a gun!

Everyone uses a gun in GGO..... Except Kirito.....
    My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Everyone uses a gun in GGO..... Except Kirito.....
    ya thats what i thought >< i havent read the novel yet im waiting for this season to end to start it

like the first 16 episode of sao and the rest of sao is alright tho but i heard its 10 episode per arc now considering ALfheim Online seem to be 10 episode arc and GG would start after that or so a friend told me just going by what i heard (pun not intended lol)

pokemon i want for bw2: none

current bw2 pokemon team:

All stars gen pokemon team: 1st gen: , 2nd gen: , 3rd gen: , 4th gen: , 5th gen: 6th Gen:???

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas The Deaf View Post
    like the first 16 episode of sao and the rest of sao is alright tho but i heard its 10 episode per arc now considering ALfheim Online seem to be 10 episode arc and GG would start after that or so a friend told me just going by what i heard (pun not intended lol)
    Currently, only the first two arcs are being animated and aired, SAO and ALO. So there is no way to know how long the GGO arc would last, since there is no confirmation SAO is even getting a second season. (Which it most likely will be, anyways)

I'm attempting a 80 health run (minimum health) of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories!
    Current Goal: Defeat Jafar on Floor 5!

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    TIME TO WATCH HIM GET SHOT.
    over and over right?
    Kirito goes Jedi.
    My Anime List

Jedi can be shot.
    really cause i dont remember blasters hitting anyone in starwars :P

Execute Order 66.
    Relevant Jedi can't be shot. Also, I don't recall that line being said in any of the only 3 Star Wars movies that exist.

EDIT: Unsurprisingly, volume 2 BD + DVDs of SAO have sold 35k so far, which makes season 2 all the more likely to happen.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 4th December 2012 at 9:59 AM.
    My Anime List

Yyey kirito won't use a gun, that's a relief.
    Nuuu i want mah season 2 so badly >_>

Relevant Jedi can't be shot. Also, I don't recall that line being said in any of the only 3 Star Wars movies that exist.

EDIT: Unsurprisingly, volume 2 BD + DVDs of SAO have sold 35k so far, which makes season 2 all the more likely to happen.
    all it was said in the a new hope that the jedi were non existence only a few went into hiding with obi wan kenobi and yoda being the only 2 jedis that survived the purge that's all i remember was said by kenobi he didn't say anything about lightsabers or blasters were the cause of jedis being wiped out in the OT though, in the third prequel the jedi were caught off guard by their clone troops and was gunned down. so yeah cant wait for GGO to see krito doing it jedi style and im sorry everyone for the run on sentences or the wrong grammar or punctuations *bows sorry*

pokemon i want for bw2: none

current bw2 pokemon team:

All stars gen pokemon team: 1st gen: , 2nd gen: , 3rd gen: , 4th gen: , 5th gen: 6th Gen:???

Why is it that mediocre/crap animu like the likes of SAO sell so well, yet good animu like Binbougami Ga! and Panty, Stocking&Garterbelt have no chance in hell.

Gun Gale ONLINE here we go, Spring or Summer 2013 here we go.

Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    Why is it that mediocre/crap animu like the likes of SAO sell so well, yet good animu like Binbougami Ga! and Panty, Stocking&Garterbelt have no chance in hell.
    Because, believe it or not, people actually have a different opinion then you on what is good and what isn't. The SAO light novels are massively popular in Japan and the anime was always going to sell accordingly.
    My Anime List

Because, believe it or not, people actually have a different opinion then you on what is good and what isn't. The SAO light novels are massively popular in Japan and the anime was always going to sell accordingly.
    Believe it or not, generic, mediocre shounen anime tend to sell well no matter the subject matter. Look at Bleach/Sasuke-Gaiden/One Piece ect.

Sales do not equal quality, as Narutard says in the Dub I watched many, many, many years ago, "Believe IT!!"
    Last edited by Banana Knight Arthur; 5th December 2012 at 5:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    Believe it or not, generic, mediocre shounen anime tend to sell well no matter the subject matter. Look at Bleach/Sasuke-Gaiden/One Piece ect.

Sales do not equal quality, as Narutard says in the Dub I watched many, many, many years ago, "Believe IT!!"
    I never said sales equal quality, I said people have a different opinion to you about what is and isn't quality, and those people have obviously bought SAO.

As for Bleach, Naruto and One Piece, none of them will sell as well as the top sellers as far as anime is concerned, and that now includes SAO.
    My Anime List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast