Male Pokedex holders: Red & Gold.
Female Pokedex holders: Yellow, Blue, and Crystal.
Well, Pokémon Special/Adventures is the only Pokémon manga I'm reading at the moment, so I'll just choose from that one.
My favourite character overall is Giovanni. My fave 'dex holders, though, are Diamond and Silver.
From Pokemon Special?
My favorite Pokedex holders are Red, Green, Blue, and Crystal. My favorite arc was Johto, but most of my favorite characters are from Kanto.
Special: Green (the girl), Silver, Giovanni, N
oh the pain
(Banner by Matori)
Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
Most Recent: 19: The Weight of the World (Part 1)
Next: The Weight of the World (Part 2)
The steps on the road to the truth.
The Firestorm Rebellion
The Victory Star of Fate
Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
Best Wishes appreciation blog
Silver, Pearl, Eusine
For Kaitou! Phantom Theif 7:
Rock/Rocco (whatever was his official name. XD)
“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
-Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
Pokemon Special: (Top 5 from most to least favorite)
1. Diamond- I admit it, I'm a sucker for adorkable guys. And badasses. And Dia is both those things. My goodness, I cannot count how many times I've d'awwwed and applauded this kid while reading the DP and Platinum chapters. From his funny manzai routines with Pearl to his dorky obsession with mecha anime, I liked him from the get-go. Not to mention he's a real gentleman, protecting Platinum on a daily basis since they met, and a great friend, even sacrificing himself to save Pearl. He's also smart, obfuscating stupidity by knowing that Platinum wasn't their tour guide, as well as brave, honest, dependable, hardworking, kind-hearted, a superb chef... Honestly, I could go on and on about him, but what I really admire about Dia is his character development. In the beginning he was treated as a buttmonkey, always portrayed as the boke and pretty much sidekick to Pearl's "tsukkomi" and "leader" status. Not to mention he was overshadowed by Platinum's quest at traveling and getting gym badges. I really loved how he slowly developed enough courage to tell-off Pearl's decision and take things into his hands, and it just keeps escalating from there, reaching full-blown badass status by telling-off Cyrus of all people. And not only that, but befriending him too. And to think even after all that, he's still the same adorkable guy from before. Seriously Dia, major respect.
2. Platinum- Like some of the posters here, this character is the one I can relate to the most (character-wise and appearance-wise). We're both girls for one thing, and we both have long black hair (or really dark blue in her case). We love to read on most days (10 books a day would be crazy though) and explore different things. I also have trouble voicing my thoughts, keep to myself/lie at times in public, and keep a strong value for most of my family and friends. Also, I suppose I'm a bit less mature than her, but on some occasions I would give out a few inquiries from time to time. Like now, perhaps. Did I also mention I like to research things and learn new information (aka be a nerd)? Yea, that too.
3. Red- Heroic, kind-hearted, a goofball, and handsome to boot. Roll all that up with his Pokemon League Champion status, foiling Team Rocket's plans, and saving Kanto, the gym leaders, and the Sevii Islands residents from getting hurt/dying and you've pretty much got a natural-born badass. However, he can be naive and oblivious at times, which detracts from his character a little, but at least these flaws prevent him from becoming a Gary Stu of sorts (at least that's how I see it). Plus he has my favorite team compared to everyone else's, so that get a thumbs-up from me.
4. Green(guy)- Great dependable character who knows what he's doing. He owns his own gym, can be pretty interesting, and can even be comically serious at times. Plus he's a badass, but only second to Red. Again, he gets his spot on the list for good character development, from being a snobby prick in the beginning to becoming Red's bro. He's saved Red and plenty of other people countless of times, and I love his Training ability.
5. White- She's in charge of her own business company at the age of 14. That's pretty awesome in and of itself. Add that fact with all the development she's currently going through after the Ferris Wheel incident, and she's definately earned a spot as one of my favorites.
NORMAL GROUND FIGHTING ROCK STEEL BUG DRAGON FLYING GHOST POISON
Which will you choose?
Image not drawn by me. Editing done on MS Paint. Any help on turning this into a proper sig would be greatly appreciated.
My favorite characters are Black, Sapphire, Gold, Platinum, and Bianca
3. Green (Boy)
I would have to say Berlitz because we're both rich divas who try not to associate with peasants.
Green is super handsome and hot . He's just ****ing HOT . Ouu . The second would be Yellow - The cutest dex holder . Then Pearl . And Sapphire . She's just so cool and natural .
Pokemon Adventures - Yellow, Red, Sapphire, Emerald, White
Magical Pokemon Journey - Hazel
Electric Tale of Pikachu - Ash, Brock, Sabrina
Pocket Monsters (scary clefairy) - Clefairy
Diamond-Pearl Adventure - Mitsumi
Pokemon Get Da Ze - Shuu, Ran
Started reading the Black and White manga and Black is definitely up there with Gold. He's had me cracking up throughout the first chapter, he's classic haha (:
I'm gonna break it up into chapters..
R/B/G: Red, definitely but Blue (girl) is pretty cool too.
Yellow: Yellow of course (: I just love her.
G/S/C: Gold hands down! He's freaking AWESOME! He had me cracking up so many times.
R/S: Didn't really care for this chapter all that much.
DP: I didn't read DP yet, I went straight to BW
BW: Black, he's freaking awesome!
Yellow (duh )
#AlphaSapphireI am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.
Personally I really like Red.
The original protagonist served as a role model for the
future pokedex holders,
the one that made one of the most impacts.
And Gold is just lol
Red (During Fire Red and Leaf Green. He was a bit boring before then...)
Gold (He was fun. xD)
Blue (Female) (I love her character.)
Black (He went down a bit after he lost his Munna. :/)
From Pokemon Special, easy.
N! He is adorable!!
~Working on getting a sig~
Gold and Red. Both are awesome.
3DS FC: 4313-0937-1327
Friend Safari: Ghost; Lampent, Gourgheist, and IDk yet
Nintendo Network: Raiin3