Thread: Pokemon trainer mystery's mystery shop...

Threaded View

Default Pokemon trainer mystery's mystery shop...

Pokemon trainer mystery's mystery shop

Update: I'm happy to say that my shop is now open again and should'nt close anytime soon.
    First of all i'm aware that i didt'nt finish some of the trades from when the shop was open
    I apologize to those of you who were waiting to finish a trade or looking to start one and if you still want to pick back up where we left off we can.
    Second the times i'm avalable do vary but i'll try to be avalable to any timezone at least once in a week.

Hello and welcome to my shop i trade mostly with shines and events however other Pokemon services and trades are available.

Message of the week ~ looking for Shiny UT Meditite with psycho cut preferably without a nature that lowers attack will offer anything in my shop for it.

i don't like to have to many strict rules however these are the ones i feel are important to note:

1. follow all sppf rules this one is self explanatory

2.be nice when posting if a trade doesn't work out then i am sorry but spamming the thread is only going to make it less likely for us to trade in the future.

3.no hacks please i don't want any jirachis in a master ball or a shiny zerkrom. if any of my Pokemon are found to be hacks i will refund immediately and i expect the same from you. if you trade me a hack and i find out i will give you a week to try to make a trade back before i consider blacklisting you.

4. be fair with your offers i don't expect you to accept a mew for a catapie and neither would i.

my polices

trade policy this is 'isn't set in stone but until for now i will base most of my trades on this:
    my shiny for your shiny
    my event for your shiny
    my flawless shiny for your rare event/flawless shiny
    my dreamworld female for your dreamworld female
    my dreamworld event for your dreamworld event/shiny

key
    UT - untouched has not had any battle experience
    BT - barley touched has a small amount of experience under a level
    T - touched has been trained over a level
    flawless - flawless IVs of the Pokemon are either 31/30s in most or all stats

if you have traded me a Pokemon and don't want it listed it would be great to know why it will make a trade more difficult however.

My Pokemon
    (if any of the pokemon below interest you and you want more information on them please ask and i will give it to you

Spoiler:- shines:

events
        Spoiler:- Events:

Spoiler:- Dreamworld world females:

Spoiler:- Others:

[SPOILER=wants]these are what i am looking for right now they will change as time goes on and if there isn't anything here that you have leave an other anyway as i might go for it
    nearly all shines and events other than ones i have will be accepted
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Spoiler:- Events:

Spoiler:- Major wants
    Dream world Starters mostly torchic
    Shiny Shinx
    Dream world female eevee
    [/SPOILER:

NOTE: as this is a first for me some spelling and grammar mistakes could of made it into this thread. as time goes on i will find and remove them but if any names of pokemon are unclear please let me know.

other services (this will be updated in the future)
    Last edited by pokemon trainer mystery; 10th February 2013 at 12:05 AM.
    currently looking for :

3DS FC 3437 - 3031 -8746