Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sherlock (2010)

I love Benedict, for the sake of his name is the most British name one could ever conceive.

Sherlock's success has lead to a North American version, called 'Elementary'.

Three words that the directors gave as hints for Season Three: rat, wedding, bow.

Kolkolkolkolkol...
    Jesus loved us and he even died for our sake. Always remember that God loves you no matter who you are.†
    Proud fan of Umineko no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by KiaAsakura View Post
    I love Benedict, for the sake of his name is the most British name one could ever conceive.

Sherlock's success has lead to a North American version, called 'Elementary'.
    wich does not live up to sherlock btw

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Bulbasaur View Post
    Three words that the directors gave as hints for Season Three: rat, wedding, bow.
    hmmm...
    the wedding is obvious.
    as for the bow, one of the collections of books was called "his last bow" (or something like that)
    the rat....idk
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    hmmm...
    the wedding is obvious.
    as for the bow, one of the collections of books was called "his last bow" (or something like that)
    the rat....idk
    Maybe a plague with the rats like the Black Plague in England a longish time ago. Or a crazy person has a rabid rat gives Watson a bowtie during his wedding that contians a mesasge of Sherlock being alive.

Kolkolkolkolkol...
    Jesus loved us and he even died for our sake. Always remember that God loves you no matter who you are.†
    Proud fan of Umineko no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Bulbasaur View Post
    - for rat I'm thinking The Boscombe Valley Mystery
    - for wedding its probably Watsons
    - Bow could be referring to his last bow. the final Sherlock Holmes story. In this story Holmes acts as a spy during WW1.

Now my first thought was that's going to be the final episode but Moffats a sneaky bugger so here's my theory

- The bow clue refers to the first episode not that last. Holmes faked his death and Mycroft uses that to his advantage and gets Holmes to do some spyish stuff

could the rat refer to the enemy somehow?
    i love how they even keep some of the deductions from the books.
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Rat could be for...that person who Sherlock spoke to in the last episode. That girl. As for wedding, Watson's. Bow...I'll go with "The Last Bow" theory that was already said.

Spoiler:- Some Things:

I freaking love this show

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    I freaking love this show
    as you very well should

http://www.thescienceofdeduction.co.uk/

u guys will get a kick out of this
    #AlphaSapphire

Ah wonderful show, one of my favorite Holmes adaptations in a long time. It also happens to be my favorite show on television c:

I'm actually a huge HUGE johnlock shipper. Aaaa '///'

It is a very good series, I recommend it to everyone.
    "Sin's dont end with tears, you have to carry the pain forever!
    Who am I waiting for, in this mase of emotions with no way out insight?
    I want to purge myself more simply, as if writing in a blank notebook!
    What is it i want to excape from?"
    "The Doctor: Oh, big, big mistake. Really huge. Didn't anyone ever tell you? There's one thing you never put in a trap. If you're smart, if you value your continued existence, if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there is one thing you never, ever put in a trap... Me."
        Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by SpyroxPikachu View Post
    Ah wonderful show, one of my favorite Holmes adaptations in a long time. It also happens to be my favorite show on television c:

I'm actually a huge HUGE johnlock shipper. Aaaa '///'
    Quote Originally Posted by The Keyblade Alchemist View Post
    It is a very good series, I recommend it to everyone.
    ^ again you would be stupid if u didnt like this show. XD

im supprised how dead this thread is, come on people post!
    topic:
    which sherlock episod did u like the most/least?
    #AlphaSapphire

There isn't a worst episode, but S2 E2 was the closest the series had to a filler, as it didn't have any plot development. But in terms of scripting and such, it was the best episode for me. It actually felt really intense.
    Last edited by Rezzo; 1st December 2012 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Put the wrong episode and made myself look stupid idiot!
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

i liked the S1E3 the best and i likes S2E2 the least, i think it waas i kiinda poor adaption of baskervilles.
    i really hope that the next season is as good as the last 2.
    #AlphaSapphire

Sherlock is hands down my favorite show right now. I have watched each season at least 6 times, and they never get old. The writing is nothing less than spectacular, and I love the unique approach they have taken to showing you how Sherlock deduces things, not to mention he actually explains it in layman's terms. I cannot talk enough about this show and how much I really enjoy it, it is the bit of TV that I actually do not feel dumbed down while watching it. I must admit that I have always loved Sherlock Holmes and any adaptation or incarnation of his character I have pretty much devoured, so my opinion is clearly biased.

Elementary is such a waste of Johnny Lee Miller's talent and time. When Merchant declined on adapting Sherlock for the US, CBS went ahead and decided to create one on their own. I was willing to give it a chance when I saw Johnny Lee Miller was going to be cast, his stuff on TV is quite enjoyable. (For those with Netflix, check out Eli Stone). But when I saw Lucy Liu had been cast, I pretty much knew from then on it was going to be one those shows that was just plain bad.
    Holmes and Watson in Elementary are pretty much the characters in name only, you take this show and give them different names and it could be any other TV show out there. It is pretty much your standard procedural drama, in which the A plot starts off the story, then the B plot coincides with the A plot, Sherlock or Watson finger a suspect, turns out to be the wrong suspect, in the last 5 mins of the show they find the true culprit and case is solved.
    I have found it has absolutely no overarching plot. Each episode is created in a case of the week format, the case is started and finished in a single episode.
    I truly gave this show a chance, I watched about 5 episodes of it, until I could not take it anymore.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

Favorite ep? PROBABLY S2E1. I was weeping because Irene, and John's obviously jealously, it was so funny ho'mygod. I've never really understood the dislike for Hounds though, Hounds was a pretty good episode.
    My least favorite is probably S1E2. Blind Banker was a little... I dunno? Off-putting? It's loosely based on Sign Of The Four (which is one of the most boring Holmes books in my opinion), probably why I dislike it. I was just bored with it.

The Rat, Wedding, Bow thing is bugging me. Mostly the Bow part, due to the fact that 'His Last Bow' is the book where Holmes and Watson retire. I just really don't want it to end this soon, and I also REALLY want the see 'Silver Blaze' adapted into this series.

Quote Originally Posted by If U Seek Amy View Post
    Just wait until you see the fandom on tumblr.
    I'm one of those creepy fandom people. Fanart, smut fanfiction, everything.

check this out.
    #AlphaSapphire

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12