Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 832

Thread: The Black Ambitions Society

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    somewhere in belgium
    Posts
    16

    Default

    interesting and to other members i am clan artist xD so if you want something just ask wolf he will get it done (or if you really want something from me ask)

    not sure if this counts because i made it before you told me i was clan artist so do i still earn some clan currensy for this xat avi for crystalninetails

    Last edited by golem12; 22nd August 2012 at 11:43 AM.

    claimed regirock

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Distortion world
    Posts
    412

    Default

    i'm pretty sure you will get some currency for making artwork. I just don't remember how much.
    3ds FC: 3454-0507-2445

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Deepscorn Hollow
    Posts
    134

    Default

    yeah art is worth currency, ill decide how much for what soon, but for the mo ill just go by gut and give you 10 AC for tht.
    actually, to be fair, you made:
    an avi
    2 base banners(the gear ones)
    and the 3 leads special banners
    plus 3 edited versions of the first 2 banners

    to be fair ill give you 60 AC for tht lot as we dont have any set AC for art
    members wont be charged for art as i really dont think they should, though artists should get AC, well decide prices later, for now itll be by gut feeling
    it may seem steep but trust me its fair, golem did a lot of good work for us, we dont have set prices and we gotta give him something and although he wasnt officially clan artist when they were made as we werent open he still did it for clans benefit and made it clear he wanted to be clan artist when we did open
    also AC are now up to date for ghost division

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    My room, my prison, my home
    Posts
    12

    Default

    So... about the battles... yesterday... I lost 2 times with mah scruffy hail team and and then I was sick of mah hail team and bringed in mah rain tea against golem.... Then I won 2 times... so...:
    Spikynator FTW!!! VS golem:
    2 lost for spikes
    2 wins for spikes :l I hope this will make it clear =.= LOLzzzzzz
    And wut about the rank up dark?
    And let me guess... 2 days ago... 6 wons and 2 loses againsst golem... yesterday: this sh*t above and lost 3 times against wolf, digi and spence... today... won 1 battle vs golem... =.=
    That make me have ... AC.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Deepscorn Hollow
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiky View Post
    So... about the battles... yesterday... I lost 2 times with mah scruffy hail team and and then I was sick of mah hail team and bringed in mah rain tea against golem.... Then I won 2 times... so...:
    Spikynator FTW!!! VS golem:
    2 lost for spikes
    2 wins for spikes :l I hope this will make it clear =.= LOLzzzzzz
    And wut about the rank up dark?
    And let me guess... 2 days ago... 6 wons and 2 loses againsst golem... yesterday: this sh*t above and lost 3 times against wolf, digi and spence... today... won 1 battle vs golem... =.=
    That make me have ... AC.
    yh you can have rankup battle whenever
    fill in the proper form from OP then your battles will be added

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    somewhere in belgium
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Username: Rayquaza The First
    Division: ghost
    Rank Number: 2
    Opponent: spiky
    Their Division: ghost
    Their Rank Number: 1
    Result: lost 0-4 or 5 can't remember

    Username: RTF
    Division: ghost
    Rank Number: 2
    Opponent: DF98989
    Their Division: ghost
    Their Rank Number: leader
    Result: lost and lost
    Last edited by golem12; 22nd August 2012 at 10:37 PM.

    claimed regirock

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Deepscorn Hollow
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Congrats to Rayquazza The First for making it to rank 3!
    well done

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Username: CrystalNinetales
    Division: Dark
    Opponent: Raquaza the first, digipoke1
    Their Division: phantoms,phantoms
    the Results: 2-0 OU , 6-0 Ubers
    Let's see, so i think that's either 17-20 PC. Correct me if i'm wrong.
    Last edited by CrystalNinetales; 23rd August 2012 at 12:12 AM.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I'm on a blimp, mother****er.
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Username: Digipoke1
    Division: ghost
    Opponent: CrystalNinetails
    Their Division: Dark
    The Results 0-6 Ubers

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    somewhere in belgium
    Posts
    16

    Default

    oh yeah i did it btw crystalninetails breeded some pokes for me

    claimed regirock

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayquaza The First View Post
    oh yeah i did it btw crystalninetails breeded some pokes for me
    Enjoy the tyrogue, as it was hard to get mach punch on it. and enjoy the other pokes too.
    oh yeah, if anyone want i can breed ''Insert person here'' a mach punch tyrogue as well.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Where Im at
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalNinetales View Post
    Enjoy the tyrogue, as it was hard to get mach punch on it. and enjoy the other pokes too.
    oh yeah, if anyone want i can breed ''Insert person here'' a mach punch tyrogue as well.
    how many pokemon did you give hium? Sorry I havent been on to add u to my post but schools torture and Im doing that now. IM trying to decide how many points you get for the pokemon... also, since u worked hard maybe u can get some more. Also, Im on xat if u will come on

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jen_The_Great View Post
    how many pokemon did you give hium? Sorry I havent been on to add u to my post but schools torture and Im doing that now. IM trying to decide how many points you get for the pokemon... also, since u worked hard maybe u can get some more. Also, Im on xat if u will come on
    It was hard to get the Hitmontop with mach punch on it in the first place. the Tyrogue it self wasn't too hard to get as i already had the parent with the move.
    pm Raquaza the first for more info about the trade.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Deepscorn Hollow
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Yh we'll come up with more fixed art and breeding prices soon. Until then it's up to leaders judgement.
    but REMEMVER guys, you dont get points if you dont have that job.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    My room, my prison, my home
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalNinetales View Post
    Enjoy the tyrogue, as it was hard to get mach punch on it. and enjoy the other pokes too.
    oh yeah, if anyone want i can breed ''Insert person here'' a mach punch tyrogue as well.
    That's sweet. Btw, I got a sweet poke on my HG and stuff who is fully EV'd and CRACK:
    Hitmontop: Brave nature
    1 juli 2012; Mt.Mortar... egg hatched; Capable of taking hits;
    Technician; Life Orb
    EV's: 252 HP/ 252 Atk/ 6 Def (I thaught it was something like that)
    Moves: Revenge/ Mach Punch/ Sucker Punch/ Bullet Punch

    Also, I've got this poke too:
    Hitmonlee: Jolly natured;
    1 july 2012 egg hatched at Mt. Mortar;
    Choice Band/ Life Orb; Reckless;
    EV's: 252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 6 Def
    Moves: Hi Jump Kick/ Mach Punch/ Stone Edge/ Blaze Kick
    EDIT: Ik this isn't a great pokes for this gen becuz I don't have limber but I really was sick of breeding and made this one.
    So, if anyone is interested, I can clone them. Also dark, wy not making a clan shop in this clan?

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Deepscorn Hollow
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiky View Post
    That's sweet. Btw, I got a sweet poke on my HG and stuff who is fully EV'd and CRACK:
    Hitmontop: Brave nature
    1 juli 2012; Mt.Mortar... egg hatched; Capable of taking hits;
    Technician; Life Orb
    EV's: 252 HP/ 252 Atk/ 6 Def (I thaught it was something like that)
    Moves: Revenge/ Mach Punch/ Sucker Punch/ Bullet Punch

    Also, I've got this poke too:
    Hitmonlee: Jolly natured;
    1 july 2012 egg hatched at Mt. Mortar;
    Choice Band/ Life Orb; Reckless;
    EV's: 252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 6 Def
    Moves: Hi Jump Kick/ Mach Punch/ Stone Edge/ Blaze Kick
    EDIT: Ik this isn't a great pokes for this gen becuz I don't have limber but I really was sick of breeding and made this one.
    So, if anyone is interested, I can clone them. Also dark, wy not making a clan shop in this clan?
    Me and golem are working on it spiky. Details are still not decided but there will be one
    Also CONGRATS TO SPIKY FOR RANKING UP TO RANK 2
    Last edited by Darkfire98989; 23rd August 2012 at 12:55 PM.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    My room, my prison, my home
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Username: Spikynator
    Division: Ghost
    Opponent: darkfire98989
    Their Division: ghost
    Result: 2-0(win)

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    somewhere in belgium
    Posts
    16

    Default

    it were 5 pokes
    1st a tyrogue mach punch
    2th static pikachu
    3th drought vulpix
    4th swift swim poliwag
    5th sturdy pineco

    the pikachu isn't that special but i like pikachus and rayquazas and golems xD
    Last edited by golem12; 23rd August 2012 at 2:34 PM.

    claimed regirock

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    My room, my prison, my home
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Username: Spikynator
    Division: Ghost
    Opponent: digi
    Their Division: ghost
    Result: 2-0(win) Trying to beat me with a damn chansey??? -_- forget IT!!!

    Username: Spikynator
    Division: Ghost
    Opponent: Spencer
    Their Division: Poison
    Result: 3-0(win) Scizor sweep ;P
    Last edited by Spiky; 23rd August 2012 at 4:53 PM.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I'm on a blimp, mother****er.
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Username: Digipoke1
    Division: Ghost
    Opponent: Spiky
    Their Division: ghost
    Result: 0-2 (Lose) - Damn Confusion Hax

    Username: Digipoke1
    Division: Ghost
    Opponent: Spencer
    Their Division: Poison
    Result: 4-0 (Win) Stallin' fun.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    My room, my prison, my home
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digipoke1 View Post
    Username: Digipoke1
    Division: Ghost
    Opponent: Spiky
    Their Division: ghost
    Result: 0-2 (Lose) - Damn Confusion Hax

    Username: Digipoke1
    Division: Ghost
    Opponent: Spencer
    Their Division: Poison
    Result: 4-0 (Win) Stallin' fun.
    Nah, it's just dumb to stay in when you're a forretress and the opponent a Tornadus-T... even without the confusion HAX I would have 2HKO'd you, it was just bad luck that the confusion showed up and that you hurted yourself, sorry for that. The only thing you could have done is setting up a layer of spikes or SR but notihgn more.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    somewhere in belgium
    Posts
    16

    Default

    yo people the xat BG disapeared, est disparu!, c'est on voyage. xD

    claimed regirock

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Deepscorn Hollow
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayquaza The First View Post
    yo people the xat BG disapeared, est disparu!, c'est on voyage. xD
    yh i noticed ill talk to nick

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    somewhere in belgium
    Posts
    16

    Default

    srry for the french but i was kinda freaking out

    claimed regirock

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Deepscorn Hollow
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayquaza The First View Post
    srry for the french but i was kinda freaking out
    Lol its ok. Hang in there ill get it sorted asap.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •