Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: The Black Ambitions Society

I'd also be interested in what ever scheme you are planning dark. lol secondly, dark's well works! i put 10 coins in, wished for nothing, and i got nothing. thank dark for his magical well!

You found 18 coins nearby and threw those into the well.
    You wished that THE WORLD WOULD BE MINE!!...and to be inmortal!
    ...i don't feel inmortal *Quints eyes looking at dark*
    And yes dark i would be interested.
    3ds FC: 3454-0507-2445

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire98989 View Post
    Hey guys:
    Who here would be interested in having a big clan event happening this november, so ik if enough peeps care for it to be done
    That'd be great. Will Wolf and I learn of the details of the event once enough people agree to it?

Name: Adipvpster
    Date: 07-Oct-2012
    Division: Dark Destroyers
    Referred by: N/A
    Why are you here? 'Coz I wanted to join a clan but nobody would let me since I'm evil
    Name : ARORA
    Platinum FC : 0046-6930-6856

White FC : 4212-9202-4714

White 2 FC : 4084-3539-9316

Quote Originally Posted by Adipvpster View Post
    Name: Adipvpster
    Date: 07-Oct-2012
    Division: Dark Destroyers
    Referred by: N/A
    Why are you here? 'Coz I wanted to join a clan but nobody would let me since I'm evil
    Welocme to the clan!

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptrigon View Post
    That'd be great. Will Wolf and I learn of the details of the event once enough people agree to it?
    You will know the details as soon as i come up with any details scept All i know so far is there may be a clan holiday with lots of fun and stupid things happening, if anyone is interested or has any ideas please post them here, if theres enough interest this will happen late November.
    Also guys, I remind you of activity. The post is pretty active but either no one battles anymore or no one bothers to post them.
    Get posting your battles people
    EDIT: Phantoms post updated
    Last edited by Darkfire98989; 7th October 2012 at 1:11 PM.

hey lets make a halloween thing!

because it would match our clan theme + to make it extra fun lets switch avis and names secretly so that no one really knows it is you (this is for on xat because on serebii it would be stupid to exchange passes and names) and fo the two that can stay undiscovered they can get a reward like a special ub or trophee or whatever

claimed regirock

Round 2 Monotype tournament

Serpentine/dusk(Bug) vs TurbopieFire(Normal)

Valkyrie B. (Steel) vs DrinkWaterLaura/Blaziken Blitz(Fly)

Wolf Prince(Water) vs Arcos(Ghost)

Sceptrigon(Fight) vs CrystalNinetales(Dark)

Round 2 has started and as promised i cut heads, and dark said he would forfeit if he didn't had his team ready and as i ready in previous posts they haven't battled.

Deadline for this round will be sunday as well

I just got Black 2!
    My Black Friend Code is 4770 6733 5678

Click the banner to check out The Phantom Legacy
    Join us on The Phantom Legacy Xat

Come trade with me! PM me for offers.
    Be sure to check out Serpentine's Breeding Shop

Awesome, i beat arcos so i advance to next round

Something that we could do would be play PokeMMO... Its Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen in a MMO version, it is EXTREMLEY fun...
    Its still in Alpha, so there isn't much to do besides get the 8 gym badges, trade, and battle eachother. I think it would be fun playing with the clan.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboPieFire View Post
    Something that we could do would be play PokeMMO... Its Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen in a MMO version, it is EXTREMLEY fun...
    Its still in Alpha, so there isn't much to do besides get the 8 gym badges, trade, and battle eachother. I think it would be fun playing with the clan.
    Turbo im planning on adding a list of games we can paly as clans, if anyone wants one added in the future, pm me it with a link

I lost against Turbo.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    I lost against Turbo.
    Yup, it was 3-0. I believe, not much hax (that would've effected the game hugely).

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Prince View Post
    Awesome, i beat arcos so i advance to next round
    Yuppp. GG bro
    Come to SerebiiHangout! Where Serebii members can chat, hangout and organize clan wars. http://xat.com/SerebiiHangout

Hi everyone. I wanted to greet you all and thank you for accepting me into the clan. Although I have been playing pokemon for over a year, it's recently that I got serious and dove into competitive pokemon world. So, I hope I can improve by battling everyone here and have lots of fun doing so.

So, I'm looking for clan battles. Since would like to improve my skills (and to gain AC obviously). Please PM/VM me if you are interested. Thanks
    Last edited by Trainer ARORA; 8th October 2012 at 6:24 PM.

Hi everyone. I wanted to greet you all and thank you for accepting me into the clan. Although I have been playing pokemon for over a year, it's recently that I got serious and dove into competitive pokemon world. So, I hope I can improve by battling everyone here and have lots of fun doing so.

So, I'm looking for clan battles. Since would like to improve my skills (and to gain AC obviously). Please PM/VM me if you are interested. Thanks
    We'll be happy to help you improve.

Do you want to join us on xat? We can chat about anything, and some people here might also want to battle. http://xat.com/BlackAmbitionsSociety

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptrigon View Post
    We'll be happy to help you improve.

Do you want to join us on xat? We can chat about anything, and some people here might also want to battle. http://xat.com/BlackAmbitionsSociety
    'k thanks for inviting me, I'll definitely check it out. I'll try my best to become this clan's strength in any way possible. Be it battling in the front lines or helping from the sidelines. I hope I'm counted on

BW2's fun, but I get so distracted by PokeStars Studios. So much fun. At least to me it is. Although, don't make a flop, that's bad... Even if you're curious, don't.

Edit: For those of you who are looking to buy it it's a different experience with similar aspects to it. It's pretty cool. A lot has changed but if you still feel nostalgic there are still a lot of aspects that are the same. Plus with so much NPC guidelines there's no need to be confused about anything.

Edit 2: If I hadn't gotten distracted at Pokestars I probably would have beaten the game by now... So avoid making too many movies... Also, i picked the easy starter so that's another thing... I like to rank starters based on gym combatability, like Bulbasaur is the easy one while Charmander is the hard one. Then there's I guess Chikorita for the hard and Cyndaquil for easy because there aren't many good type match ups for any of them... But for this one it's Tepig due to compatability against early on gym leaders as well as later ones and then grass is a little harder because Burgh's still early on.
    Last edited by Serpentine; 9th October 2012 at 3:23 AM.

'k thanks for inviting me, I'll definitely check it out. I'll try my best to become this clan's strength in any way possible. Be it battling in the front lines or helping from the sidelines. I hope I'm counted on
    This is teh attitude and enthusiasm i like in new members, if you keep your goal infront of you you'll be a great trainer(Scept your so lucky he joined your division).

This is a prime example of a "model new member", keen to get involved and join in and better the clan, i am very glad to have you here The chats the best place to get battles (see scepts link)

not to mention best place to converse. ANNYWAY SOMEONE GET YOUR TOURNAMENT BATTLES DONE!!

i just beated wolf three times in monotype but because i don't like the results and don't deserve the points i wont turn the form xD oh yeah i can be retarded too

claimed regirock

Quote Originally Posted by Rayquaza The First View Post
    i just beated wolf three times in monotype but because i don't like the results and don't deserve the points i wont turn the form xD oh yeah i can be retarded too
    I also beat wolf 3 times in mono, but as the form is very long and i don't feel like typing all that up atm, I'll not post it.
    Lol wolf freaked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Prince View Post

Valkyrie B. (Steel) vs DrinkWaterLaura/Blaziken Blitz(Fly)

Deadline for this round will be sunday as well
    (Activity post. Projects keep me busy)
    Great! Not a bad match up, I will be available to battle on Friday - Sunday. so see ya

Quote Originally Posted by Rayquaza The First View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalNinetales View Post
    I also beat wolf 3 times in mono, but as the form is very long and i don't feel like typing all that up atm, I'll not post it.
    Lol wolf freaked out.
    o_e" the hax for god's love the HAX!!! IT WAS UNBEARABLE!!!!!!
    *sends out scrafty*
    *Oponent's sharpedo uses waterfall, it did 60% damage*
    *Scrafty flinched*
    -other battle-
    *switches to starmie*
    *oponent's scrafty uses thunderpunch, starmie took 80% health! STARMIE WAS PARALIZED!!*
    -other battle-
    *Oponent's hydreigon uses draco meteor*
    *Critical hit! Umbreon died and took 100% damage*
    -after all battles-
    *Wolf prince grabs a knife and comits suicide.
    I am not wolf prince i am his older brother Marco...

Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast