Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: The Black Ambitions Society

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalNinetales View Post
    Sign-ups for the CC tournament are OVER!
    I will post the matches as soon as they are decided. *pulling names out of a hat.lol*
    I REPEAT, sign-ups ARE OVER!
    NOOOOOO Im going to write my sign up form but D: Oh well

Bekidding VS Wolf Prince

Darkfire VS Arcos

Adipipster VS CrystalNinetales

Blazikin Blitz VS AnakBae

Good luck to all, and may the odds ever be in your favor. (lol, it's CC, you're gonna need it)Matches must be done by NEXT WEEK'S SUNDAY!And a review of the rules-
    Challenge Cup ChallengeA C.C. Tournament for the people of BASRULESAll battles for the respective round must be conducted before the end of the respective week.The tiers Challenge Cup, Item Clause, Freeze Clause, Sleep Clause, Species Clause, and Self KO Clause must be selected.Battles will be done in a best out of 3.If your match isn’t completed with-in the week of the respective round, then I will randomly disqualify one of the two people from that respective match, and the other will proceed to the next round.Good sportsmanship, whether you win or lose.This must be done on PO (aka Pokemon Online)These matches may be conducted on any of the servers, PBC, Smogon, PO, ect.One of the most important rules, have fun! PRIZESˇ 1st Place- 2 Shinies or Events from my Collection. (Possible Substitution prize)ˇ 2nd Place- 1 shiny or Event from my collection.ˇ 3rd place- A legend from my collection.
    Last edited by Cryssy; 25th October 2012 at 1:13 PM.

That's not a healthy vs format.

Also i like metronome more than CC because metronome you choose your pokemon and their EV spread. However in CC everything is random ._.
    3ds FC: 3454-0507-2445

Beat Wolf twice. for the tourney.

First time was 4-0. Quoting Wolf "CURSE YOU LOMBRE!!!" cause Lombre swept.

Second, was 1-0, toxic spikes FTW! Quoting wolf, "CURSE YOU EDDIE MURPHY!"
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

As i said, i don't like relying on luck.
    Metronome=you make your pokemon's stats
    CC= Complete maiham.

i could probably beat all of you so end of argument

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred keldeo View Post
    haha,sure you could, *sarcasm*

Laugh
    My
    Off

First thing about top shots, we hate show offs.
    Second thing, you think you can beat us, yet you haven't even seen us battle. And if i am not mistaken you haven't had much time on serebii, which means you might also not have asmuch as competitive battle mechanics info.
    and finally not meaning to stalk i overnoticed this:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...3#post15278603

I swear to god i have had the azure flute event downloaded from mystery git via wi-fi
    You can't get azure flute via wifi, it was distribute in gamestop events and Toys R us only.

Sorry but 2 reasons why
    1:i like to end all arguments
    2;my legendary pokemon haven't lost yet

And where can i get an awesome fearless phantoms sig?

lol from me or any other artis dude and btw if you check first post you see clan banners ask permission maybe you may use one

claimed regirock

Sorry but 2 reasons why

LEGENDARY Pokemon. Yeah, you say your Uber Pokemon haven't lost a match yet, while most of us do OU and stuff that ACTUALLY requires skill. Ubers=AKA Pokemon that a 6 year old can use and win with.
    Anyone can do well in Ubers,because it's so jacked up.

And i forgot to mension, my OU team mopped the floor with countless uber teams.
    Last edited by Cryssy; 25th October 2012 at 9:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Prince View Post
    Laugh
    My
    Off

First thing about top shots, we hate show offs.
    Second thing, you think you can beat us, yet you haven't even seen us battle. And if i am not mistaken you haven't had much time on serebii, which means you might also not have asmuch as competitive battle mechanics info.
    and finally not meaning to stalk i overnoticed this:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...3#post15278603

You can't get azure flute via wifi, it was distribute in gamestop events and Toys R us only.
    Sorry but 2 reasons why

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalNinetales View Post
    LEGENDARY Pokemon. Yeah, you say your Uber Pokemon haven't lost a match yet, while most of us do OU and stuff that ACTUALLY requires skill. Ubers=AKA Pokemon that a 6 year old can use and win with.
    Anyone can do well in Ubers,because it's so jacked up.

And i forgot to mension, my OU team mopped the floor with countless uber teams.
    C'mon bros, keep the flame low. Shut up and battle, and see who is the winner, Its so simple!

----

Btw I will be available for tourney battle on Friday :]
    Last edited by AnakBaé; 25th October 2012 at 10:49 PM.

"It's not god the people fear; people's fear is God."

I will be able to the CC battle this weekend.
    Come to SerebiiHangout! Where Serebii members can chat, hangout and organize clan wars. http://xat.com/SerebiiHangout

Sorry but 2 reasons why

Hrmn i must agree with Crystal here.
    Putting enfasis on LEGENDARY. i mean, i don't believe you even know your tiers correctly.

And anak, don't blame us for flaming but i mean "i could probably beat all of you so end of argument "
    this, this is of the lowest people can do.
    Last edited by Wolf Prince; 26th October 2012 at 4:21 AM.

Well, I'll disregard any arguments/conflicts from before...

I made a PS account and I have to say it is a lot more aesthetically appealing than PO...but overall PO still wins. Got a 6-0 with my Magnezone against a rain team: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou3385419
    Y / Alpha Sapphire FC: 0516-7504-1357
    IGN: Tech
    Friend Safari (Psychic): Espurr, Gothorita, Abra
    Available times: PST, weekdays (3:00 pm-10:00 pm) and weekends (~12:00 pm-10:00 pm)

I can breed the following for 5 IVs, Hidden Abilities, and/or Egg Moves. PM me if you want some:
    Skrelp, Honedge, Klefki, Pumpkaboo, Fletchling

Looking for:
    -IV bred competitive Pokemon I don't have
    -Rare items (evolutionary items/stones, Battle Maison items, Mega Stones)

greatest of apologies i mean ubers the stongest pokemon i own and again i am sorry

Your apologize is accepted, just don't do it again.
    And @Darkforce: Pokemon Showdown is great, if it wasn't only for the lagg i get i'd make an account there.

greatest of apologies i mean ubers the stongest pokemon i own and again i am sorry
    Don't worry about it. I like your confidence in battling, but of course, try to avoid stating things that could provoke any meaningless disputes. We'd like to keep the peace and harmony in this clan. And if you want a Fearless Phantoms signature image of your own, you could ask any of the artists listed in the Jobs Center of the front page (including me). We can try to make whatever you'd like. :]

NO WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE! --> nice song not lol btw i am bored.

claimed regirock

I won against Dark for the CC Tourney the first battle was 4-0 and second was 3-0. GG!
    Come to SerebiiHangout! Where Serebii members can chat, hangout and organize clan wars. http://xat.com/SerebiiHangout

Alright people time for one of my trademark lectures.
    Would the idiot/s who are messing with the scrollies on the xat, putting things like "bk is pregnant" and " wolf is on her period" please grow up, it is not funny, it is offensive, and its gone too far.
    The worst part is this is obviously the work of staff in the clan, as only they can edit the scrollies.
    Whoever it is, I have a good idea who you are, and if this happens again the culprit WILL be in trouble, i dont care how high a rank you are, it doesnt give you the right to do as you please and get away with it
    If anyone sees this happen again, please inform me.
    And whoever did this, you should know if you just confess then it would be an "ok but dont do it again", but now if caught, you will be in trouble. If you wish to confess and save yourself that trouble, you nkow where to find me

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire98989 View Post
    Would the idiot/s who are messing with the scrollies on the xat, putting things like "bk is pregnant" and " wolf is on her period" please grow up, it is not funny, it is offensive, and its gone too far.
    The worst part is this is obviously the work of staff in the clan, as only they can edit the scrollies.
    Whoever it is, I have a good idea who you are, and if this happens again the culprit WILL be in trouble, i dont care how high a rank you are, it doesnt give you the right to do as you please and get away with it
    And whoever did this, you should know if you just confess then it would be an "ok but dont do it again", but now if caught, you will be in trouble. If you wish to confess and save yourself that trouble, you nkow where to find me
    ...Really? It happened again? This sure doesn't seem like anything we leaders would do..

But anyway, to whoever did this, we've already warned you. We all must respect others, like it says on the rules for the clan. If you're so simple-minded as to continue doing something so immature and foolish, there will be consequences, I assure you. Confess the truth now and stop it, or risk being deemed as a complete ******* in the clan once we find out.

"bk is pregnant" and " wolf is on her period" please grow up, it is not funny, it is offensive, and its gone too far.
    /i Information

If you are an owner you can find out who changed the scroller or who entered protect mode type /i in the main chat. The chat will reply with something like: /s 1345634 /p 2365342 which shows you the ids of the last users to use the /s and /p commands.
    Why doesn't annyone listen to me -.-" Dark as i told you in chat, not to change the scroller as typing this would show the last person to change the scroller(It's ID or xat ID).

Hey guys, just wanted to drop by and say I'll be not be much on serebii from now. I'll just pop up for status updates but that will be pretty much it. The next year is really important to me academically so I can't screw it up. And my sister recently told me that I was spending a lot of time on pokemon which I think is true as well. So, I am thinking of taking a long break for a while.

And while I'm at it, I'll withdraw my participation from CC tournament (Just uninstalled PO)
    Name : ARORA
    Platinum FC : 0046-6930-6856

White FC : 4212-9202-4714

White 2 FC : 4084-3539-9316

Name : Psyora
    Alpha Sapphire FC : 0748-4318-5463

Why would someone say those things?

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast