Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: The Black Ambitions Society

Won my match against BlazikenBlitz in CC thingy, hax everywhere... geez
    Win 1-0
    Lost 0-2
    Win 1-0

GG

"It's not god the people fear, but people's fear is God."

As dark said, give a good greeting to hurricane sandy for me, i live in juarez where nothing happens ._. no tornado's cause we are near mountains, in an Asismic zone(no earthquakes), in the center of landmass so no hurricane can touch. And in a dessert that only water is the water from pipes so no drizzles/Thunderstorm.
    3ds FC: 3454-0507-2445

seems this hurricane is a bigger problem than i thought good luck everyone! there is no natural disasters in England

THANK GOSH for Hurricane Sandy missed 2 days of school. Thankfully I lost power 15 hours ago and got it back at 10:30 this morning nothing has been damaged (at least by me haven't checked by the river yet) so that is good, It wasn't bad like I suspected. However my xat is not working on my chrome browser.. -_-.
    Last edited by Turpoo; 30th October 2012 at 5:05 PM.

Everything is well Hurricane Sandy has passed by
    Come to SerebiiHangout! Where Serebii members can chat, hangout and organize clan wars. http://xat.com/SerebiiHangout

I can't believe I didn't lose power during the hurricane! Usually during really bad storms, I'm always the first to lose power... I guess it's our new generator.

Also, I've lost a lot of interest in competitive Pokémon. Don't expect me to post in this thread much, because I'll have nothing to talk about competitive. I'll still drop by the xat though!

What have I done

belgium never had real nature disasters except some small little storms and once a hurricane over 1000 years lol

claimed regirock

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondSeedII View Post
    I can't believe I didn't lose power during the hurricane! Usually during really bad storms, I'm always the first to lose power... I guess it's our new generator.

Also, I've lost a lot of interest in competitive Pokémon. Don't expect me to post in this thread much, because I'll have nothing to talk about competitive. I'll still drop by the xat though!
    Pokemon was made for fun and entertainment, if it doesn't help you pass time, then you shouldn't feel obligated to keep playing it.(I understand how you feel and you shouldn't feel bad for it in other words.)

Well it seems the hurricane wasn't too bad of a problem to us (well, I can say since I live on the WEST coast instead of the east).

As for my activity post, oh I've got nothing to say...except my little brother F**KIN RESTARTED MY FILES ON WHITE AND BLACK2!! So now I've lost my events, starters, and even some battle-ready pokemon (good thing i didn't transfer shinies yet). I'm over it now, but still...
    Y / Alpha Sapphire FC: 0516-7504-1357
    IGN: Tech
    Friend Safari (Psychic): Espurr, Gothorita, Abra
    Available times: PST, weekdays (3:00 pm-10:00 pm) and weekends (~12:00 pm-10:00 pm)

I can breed the following for 5 IVs, Hidden Abilities, and/or Egg Moves. PM me if you want some:
    Skrelp, Honedge, Klefki, Pumpkaboo, Fletchling

Looking for:
    -IV bred competitive Pokemon I don't have
    -Rare items (evolutionary items/stones, Battle Maison items, Mega Stones)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce View Post
    Well it seems the hurricane wasn't too bad of a problem to us (well, I can say since I live on the WEST coast instead of the east).

As for my activity post, oh I've got nothing to say...except my little brother F**KIN RESTARTED MY FILES ON WHITE AND BLACK2!! So now I've lost my events, starters, and even some battle-ready pokemon (good thing i didn't transfer shinies yet). I'm over it now, but still...
    lol, i can't tell you how many times my brother's have deleted my games, for example, I beat Platinum and had like 5 events and 3 shinies on it. I got to School, I come back, and the file was gone.
    A piece of advice, keep your games high up where said person can't reach. (or find)

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalNinetales View Post
    lol, i can't tell you how many times my brother's have deleted my games, for example, I beat Platinum and had like 5 events and 3 shinies on it. I got to School, I come back, and the file was gone.
    A piece of advice, keep your games high up where said person can't reach. (or find)
    Or just surround them with barbed wire and anti personnel mines
    Bit extreme but he DEFINITELY wont do it again

R4ds, back up your nds sav on your pc incase a game gets delete or data deleted.

Maybe each day i've been giving a comeback to the lack of everydamn thing that happens, but now is my last post here, in xat and everywhere. Good bye Black ambitions society and goodbye darkfire. Though my vote will not count probably my last wish would be for Spencer or Blaze to be the leaders of Toxic Terrors.

why are you going wolf prince?

Guys, it saddens me to have to post this but in this clan i believe we are all equal and that we should all know what is happening, and that no secrets should be kept.
    As you can see above, wolf has left the clan. I think it is fair you all know why this has happened.
    Basically, there was an incident between wolf and a member of the clan, who i will not embarrass by revealing their name.
    In this incident, wolf made the remark that "autism is just an excuse for stupidity", and other comments, which basically made the point that "all people with autism are really stupid people that refuse to admit it, so lie and say they have an illness"
    Naturally, anyone here would admit that is a very offensive thing to say, and was quite offensive both to clan members with autism, and those who have been accused of autism just because of failings in school, and makes light of difficulties these people face.
    The unnamed member i mentioned earlier attempted to tell wolf politely that he was being offensive. However wolf did not admit this and got quite unkind/aggressive towards this innocent member.
    I heard about this, and once gathering proof, tried to have a decent conversation with wolf. I would have happily accepted "ok dark im sorry i did not mean to offend", as you all know i am not unreasonable.
    However, as witnessed by 2 others, when I tried to talk to wolf he became very aggressive and unkind, and refused to take the blame, while continuing to make derogatory comments about autism.
    I tried my best to talk to him, but unfortunately he refused to listen, left the xat, and quit the clan in an act of anger.
    I am sorry that this has happened, but Wolf was offensive towards many people, and I tried to be fair to him, but he refused to accept this.
    I do not however think this will in any way affect the clan. Despite this happening i promise to stand by this clan no matter what, without faltering or failing, and will do what it takes to get this clan back on track. Because this clan is an amazing place. We have loyal members, hardworking leaders, we have everything we need to be a successful, happy clan.
    I know this is a big surprise, and perhaps disappointing to many, as wolf was very popular, and a long standing friend of mine, but I hope we, as a clan, can band together and push through this problem.
    I hope that you as members have not lost faith in BAS, and that we can continue to succeed as a clan, for the sake of all of us.
    We will be making a few changes to leadership in the coming days, for the benefit of the clan. If any of you wish to apply to replace wolf as the division leader of the toxic terrors, please pm me. (Coleaders who are interested can also apply, and should also pm me)
    Once again i would like to thank all the members for their support of their clan, and assure you, This Is Not The End.

OMFG! i did not know that happened! I'll stay in this clan for the remainder of my time on serebii.
    Also how do i found out about where I stand in the clan and stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire98989 View Post
    Guys, it saddens me to have to post this but in this clan i believe we are all equal and that we should all know what is happening, and that no secrets should be kept.
    As you can see above, wolf has left the clan. I think it is fair you all know why this has happened.
    Basically, there was an incident between wolf and a member of the clan, who i will not embarrass by revealing their name.
    In this incident, wolf made the remark that "autism is just an excuse for stupidity", and other comments, which basically made the point that "all people with autism are really stupid people that refuse to admit it, so lie and say they have an illness"
    Naturally, anyone here would admit that is a very offensive thing to say, and was quite offensive both to clan members with autism, and those who have been accused of autism just because of failings in school, and makes light of difficulties these people face.
    The unnamed member i mentioned earlier attempted to tell wolf politely that he was being offensive. However wolf did not admit this and got quite unkind/aggressive towards this innocent member.
    I heard about this, and once gathering proof, tried to have a decent conversation with wolf. I would have happily accepted "ok dark im sorry i did not mean to offend", as you all know i am not unreasonable.
    However, as witnessed by 2 others, when I tried to talk to wolf he became very aggressive and unkind, and refused to take the blame, while continuing to make derogatory comments about autism.
    I tried my best to talk to him, but unfortunately he refused to listen, left the xat, and quit the clan in an act of anger.
    I am sorry that this has happened, but Wolf was offensive towards many people, and I tried to be fair to him, but he refused to accept this.
    I do not however think this will in any way affect the clan. Despite this happening i promise to stand by this clan no matter what, without faltering or failing, and will do what it takes to get this clan back on track. Because this clan is an amazing place. We have loyal members, hardworking leaders, we have everything we need to be a successful, happy clan.
    I know this is a big surprise, and perhaps disappointing to many, as wolf was very popular, and a long standing friend of mine, but I hope we, as a clan, can band together and push through this problem.
    I hope that you as members have not lost faith in BAS, and that we can continue to succeed as a clan, for the sake of all of us.
    We will be making a few changes to leadership in the coming days, for the benefit of the clan. If any of you wish to apply to replace wolf as the division leader of the toxic terrors, please pm me. (Coleaders who are interested can also apply, and should also pm me)
    Once again i would like to thank all the members for their support of their clan, and assure you, This Is Not The End.
    Such topic can cause such trouble, what the hell..
    Is there nothing they can talk about? like the weather, the crappy US pres candidates, or economy, or hot babes or something? instead of talking about random **** that can potentially cause an offensive statements.
    Come on! give me a break

Anyhow keep moving on Dark, don't let such easily-solved incident shatter BAS.
    Last edited by AnakBaé; 31st October 2012 at 7:37 PM.

"It's not god the people fear, but people's fear is God."

Quote Originally Posted by AnakBae View Post
    Such topic can cause such trouble, what the hell..
    Is there nothing they can talk about? like the weather, the crappy US pres candidates, or economy, or hot babes or something? instead of making fun of people with disabilities.
    Come on! give me a break

Anyhow keep moving on Dark, don't let such easily-solved incident shatter BAS.

DW anak, were not gonna let this stop the clan

And keldeo ill be updating my post soon, youll see where you stand in the clan then
    Id also liek to add anyone who wants to apply for leader OR coleader pm me, as the new leader of toxic could easily be a coleader, leaving a space, so this way we have people lined up in case

To my prior post i retract from what i said. And to the post dark mentioned i offended someone on xat, i didn't mean to offend anyone and if i did i apologize for such.
    I apologize to everyone, and beg to be accepted back please(Please Spencer and Chris).
    Last edited by Wolf Prince; 31st October 2012 at 7:52 PM.

Interesting things have been happening....
    ANYWAYS sorry I haven't been on xat in a while, it is still not working and now my youtube player doesnt have sound.. -_-
    But I will try to get my computer working this saturday.. (not Friday I have drama from 2:00 Pm to 9:00 Pm IK :O)
    BUT I have to go now... Need to start my project that is due Friday.... Also mayeb should do that essay... I might go out tonight... -_- Its gonna be a long night.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Prince View Post
    To my prior post i retract from what i said. And to the post dark mentioned i offended someone on xat, i didn't mean to offend anyone and if i did i apologize for such.
    I apologize to everyone, and beg to be accepted back please(Please Spencer and Chris).
    I have decided, after consulting the members, that wolf will be given 1 more chance.
    He will stay, and i hope people will give him another chance, but be warned wolf, this is your last warning.
    I hope we can all forgive and move on from this.

Well, some interesting stuff have happened I see...I'll try to get a bit more active on xat if I can, though schoolwork can get me sometimes...
    Y / Alpha Sapphire FC: 0516-7504-1357
    IGN: Tech
    Friend Safari (Psychic): Espurr, Gothorita, Abra
    Available times: PST, weekdays (3:00 pm-10:00 pm) and weekends (~12:00 pm-10:00 pm)

I can breed the following for 5 IVs, Hidden Abilities, and/or Egg Moves. PM me if you want some:
    Skrelp, Honedge, Klefki, Pumpkaboo, Fletchling

Looking for:
    -IV bred competitive Pokemon I don't have
    -Rare items (evolutionary items/stones, Battle Maison items, Mega Stones)

I am glad to hear Wolf will have another chance, I was starting to get very worried. <_<;

Credit to Rayquaza The First

I can't seem to stay here, can I?

Name: Sam
    Date: 10/30/12
    Referred by: blazeken blitz
    Why are you here?: to join the clan

another Halloween has come and passed...and now I have more candy than a Snorlax is fat. O_o

Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast