Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: The Black Ambitions Society

i didn't get any sweets i just got really pissed instead!

-_________- Worst......Halloween........Ever.............

I'd explain but I'll go into b*tchin mode and my dad is right next to me so I gotta be quiet and when I'm b*tchin then I'm banging the keys on my laptop like a maniac.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 2
    Deaths: 0

That's not good news bk, but as i told you i don't celebrate halloween.
    3ds FC: 3454-0507-2445

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Prince View Post
    That's not good news bk, but as i told you i don't celebrate halloween.
    same here wolf, no sweeties for me as its my dads bday on halloween
    oh well i just get a big pile of birthday cake instead

My mom's b-day is the day after halloween. Candy Day then Go out to eat day. XD

Credit to Rayquaza The First

I can't seem to stay here, can I?

lol i just got a week off
    that is more than enough for me lol

claimed regirock

I just had a week off too
    Come to SerebiiHangout! Where Serebii members can chat, hangout and organize clan wars. http://xat.com/SerebiiHangout

Quote Originally Posted by Rayquaza The First View Post
    lol i just got a week off
    that is more than enough for me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcos View Post
    I just had a week off too
    I'm so jelly :[

"It's not god the people fear; people's fear is God."

lol don't be here is your banner hope you like it
    if you don't like it tell me what to change i tryed to get the brown you wanted it but i couldn't get it that quite right.

claimed regirock

Quote Originally Posted by Rayquaza The First View Post
    lol don't be here is your banner hope you like it
    if you don't like it tell me what to change i tryed to get the brown you wanted it but i couldn't get it that quite right.
    damn dude you're ****in talented! thanks man!

"It's not god the people fear; people's fear is God."

lol np xD i am glad you like it

here is your banner arcos
    Last edited by golem12; 2nd November 2012 at 3:49 PM.

claimed regirock

Quote Originally Posted by rayquaza the first View Post
    lol np xd i am glad you like it

here is your banner arcos
    i love it!! Thanks soooooooo much golem!
    Come to SerebiiHangout! Where Serebii members can chat, hangout and organize clan wars. http://xat.com/SerebiiHangout

Hmm... looks like I've missed yet another conflict in the clan... I wish I could've been in xat to help.

Well anyway, I'm really sorry for the inactivity guys. The hurricane gave a good amount of the east coast a power outage, as you've already known. For me, it started Monday night, and for the whole week, I've had no power. I haven't been able to get internet access since I have a very limited power source, either. I heard they've already repaired most areas along the coast, but unfortunately, my area (north NJ and part of NYC) is still out of power. I may not have had school all week, but it's been kind of boring staying at home every day. Hopefully by tonight or on the weekend, they'll have everything fixed by then. I have to log out now. See you guys later.

Hope your power gets back soon!

yeah i hope we will see you soon back.

claimed regirock

dear BAS family i am sorry for all of my impolsiveness on xat and i would like a second chance were every one votes and then u make the final decision thank you and im sorry bb and golem for my actions

:O 717 posts... I am so proud and, on another note, UNGROUNDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS PARTY

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_The_Great View Post
    :O 717 posts... I am so proud and, on another note, UNGROUNDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS PARTY
    YAY!!!!!!!! and im the only one who didnt know Jen is Ambree. and cool banner of zoroark golem
    Last edited by Arcos; 3rd November 2012 at 3:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_The_Great View Post
    welcome back jen or ambree.(still clueless on this jen is ambree but ambree is jen thing) anyhow when ambree gets back tell her that hax has a question for her.(he's been bugging everyone about it for like the past 7-8 weeks. ›_‹)

Quote Originally Posted by zekrom 4 View Post
    dear BAS family i am sorry for all of my impolsiveness on xat and i would like a second chance were every one votes and then u make the final decision thank you and im sorry bb and golem for my actions
    For the record, we DID have a vote on the xat, and every single person there, except one who has barely ever met you, voted you out, so im afraid the decision stands. If any of the members here disagree with this then i ask them to say so and i may reconsider, but i guarantee no one will.
    Last edited by Darkfire98989; 3rd November 2012 at 1:41 PM.

For the record, we DID have a vote on the xat, and every single person there, except one who has barely ever met you, voted you out, so im afraid the decision stands. If any of the members here disagree with this then i ask them to say so and i may reconsider, but i guarantee no one will.
    wow.....I missed a voting.....again. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire98989 View Post
    On another note, The phantoms post has been updated, im sorry it took so long, but I was slightly disheartened by various thing, such as problems with certian members, and activity.
    Although im very glad to now say that both of these issues have been sorted, though i encourage you all to get posting here, battling and POSTING BATTLES, and get on the xat as much as you can. Many of you do this, but it would be good if more of us could do this.
    I also remind you, this clan, is not run like most clans. Sure we have leaders who rum things, but in this clan, everyone, be they a leader or just rank 1, has a say, and if they ever have suggestions, comments or criticisms about anything clan related, i encourage them to tell us. This clan can be great, if we all work together to amke it great.

Speaking of which..............
    THE NECROPOLIS IS COMING!
    The current job center is going to get a rapid change, and become the NECROPOLIS City. This will basically be in a city format, with many different shops and facilities.
    We will have many things here, but if anyone has any other suggestions, or would like to help us with this (AC will be awarded if you do), then please tell us.

So far I have these ideas:
    The Bizarre Bazzar- Thats right were finally getting a shop! Here's where you will now be able to get artwork, breeding and other services, which will be added if there is enough interest. To go with this, we will also have a more concrete art purchase system, which will clearly dictate how many AC artists get. Whether or not you have to pay AC for art or if AC is jsut given to the artists is still up for debate.
    The polling station: This is something i've wanted to implement since the clan's early days.
    Basically this will serve 2 purposes:
    1: There will be votes on important issues, such as "what would you like to see in the clan?" or other things like this, which will allow members to have a greater say in the clan.
    2: There will also, on occasion, be gag elections, where people can nominate candidates in a certian theme (like video game characters, robots, and any other stupid ideas we have ) where you can vote for your favourite, so will be added to a hall of fame section, and the person who nominated the winner will get a prize.
    There will also be a suggestion box, or something similar, where anyone can put forward votes on new things for the clan.
    Bounty Hunter Agency: Basically, if the clan needs help with something (like needing certian things) you can get jobs we need doing from the bounty hunter HQ, and earn AC by completing them
    Trophy room: put simply, doing certian things will earn you awards, which you will see ehre.

If anyone has any other suggestions or would liek to help please tell me.
    I'm also considering some sort of video night/music night on the xat, but dont know how you guys would liek to implement this. So please tell me what youd like on this subject.

Also guys, atm we dont have a war team, and heres why.
    When i asked for applications guys, i recieved four. FOUR.
    Come on guys, i think we can do better than that.
    I'm re opening war team signups, so pm me if you want to be part of it.

Lastly, id liek your opinions on our coleaders, namely their activity, becuase some are active on the xat but not on serebi, some are active on serebii but not on the xat, and some arent either. Are there any leaders you dont think are active? If so please tell me

Thats it for now, but remember, we are, all together, the clan, and we all have a part to play. If you have something to say about the clan, say it

EDIT: Welcome back Jen!
    I have read the whole thing and I absolutely love the idea of Necropolis City and the suggestion boxes and the war team. GREAT IDEAS! Can't wait to see them happen!!

Moving this here because i want everyone to see it, and most people miss the last post on a page
    On another note, The phantoms post has been updated, im sorry it took so long, but I was slightly disheartened by various thing, such as problems with certian members, and activity.
    Although im very glad to now say that both of these issues have been sorted, though i encourage you all to get posting here, battling and POSTING BATTLES, and get on the xat as much as you can. Many of you do this, but it would be good if more of us could do this.
    I also remind you, this clan, is not run like most clans. Sure we have leaders who rum things, but in this clan, everyone, be they a leader or just rank 1, has a say, and if they ever have suggestions, comments or criticisms about anything clan related, i encourage them to tell us. This clan can be great, if we all work together to make it great.

Speaking of which..............
    THE NECROPOLIS IS COMING!
    The current job center is going to get a rapid change, and become the NECROPOLIS City. This will basically be in a city format, with many different shops and facilities.
    We will have many things here, but if anyone has any other suggestions, or would like to help us with this (AC will be awarded if you do), then please tell us.

So far I have these ideas:
    The Bizarre Bazzar- Thats right were finally getting a shop! Here's where you will now be able to get artwork, breeding and other services, which will be added if there is enough interest. To go with this, we will also have a more concrete art purchase system, which will clearly dictate how many AC artists get. Whether or not you have to pay AC for art or if AC is jsut given to the artists is still up for debate.
    The polling station: This is something i've wanted to implement since the clan's early days.
    Basically this will serve 2 purposes:
    1: There will be votes on important issues, such as "what would you like to see in the clan?" or other things like this, which will allow members to have a greater say in the clan.
    2: There will also, on occasion, be gag elections, where people can nominate candidates in a certian theme (like video game characters, robots, and any other stupid ideas we have ) where you can vote for your favourite, so will be added to a hall of fame section, and the person who nominated the winner will get a prize.
    There will also be a suggestion box, or something similar, where anyone can put forward votes on new things for the clan.
    Bounty Hunter Agency: Basically, if the clan needs help with something (like needing certian things) you can get jobs we need doing from the bounty hunter HQ, and earn AC by completing them
    Trophy room: put simply, doing certian things will earn you awards, which you will see ehre.

If anyone has any other suggestions or would liek to help please tell me.
    I'm also considering some sort of video night/music night on the xat, but dont know how you guys would liek to implement this. So please tell me what youd like on this subject.

Also guys, atm we dont have a war team, and heres why.
    When i asked for applications guys, i recieved four. FOUR.
    Come on guys, i think we can do better than that.
    I'm re opening war team signups, so pm me if you want to be part of it.

Lastly, id liek your opinions on our coleaders, namely their activity, becuase some are active on the xat but not on serebi, some are active on serebii but not on the xat, and some arent either. Are there any leaders you dont think are active? If so please tell me

Thats it for now, but remember, we are, all together, the clan, and we all have a part to play. If you have something to say about the clan, say it

EDIT: Welcome back Jen!

Also, id like to point out that the necropolis city will NOT happen overnight, it will take a while, so keep your eye on it.
    I will add parts of it every so often when i have free time.
    I'm adding the basic frame now, I'll post here when something new happens.
    Last edited by Darkfire98989; 3rd November 2012 at 1:46 PM.

Ok peoples....you've all waited for it....
    Round 2 of the CC cup-

Bekidding VS Arcos

CrystalNinetales VS Anakbae

All matches must be done by next Sunday Eastern time.

Bounty Hunter HQ is open in necropolis city guys, worth checking out.

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast