Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can't touch this.

Well, Nice Team, but you could correct some small mistakes. You should Put Naughty Nature (+Atk, -Def) on Tyranitar, and put 4 Special Atk EVs, but anyways. focus sash isnt very great, suicide weather lead is very stupid, and could ruin your team, and you dont have any Pokémon to setup Stealth Rocks. Jirachi isnt very effective at Scarf, and depending of rain, is stupid, you could switch if for Gastrodon, that could be your special wall, since you tyranitar is suicide, it absorb water / eletric like a boss. On Keldeo, Hidden Power eletric is more usefull, hitting Jellicent and Tentacruel. But if you put gastrodon, you could swap if for other special sweeper, like Reuniclus. Another Choice in Team? You should have other physical wall, since gliscor is offensive. You could Use Donphan, or Skarmory, or A good other choice is Life Orb Genesect (Timid Nature, 4 HP, 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed) With Bug Buzz, Flamethower, Thunderbolt and Ice Beam, works really well... On Salamence, i dont think its a good choice in sand, but its the best choice of all your team. Crunch is useless, Change it for Dragon Claw or Brick Break, for Air Baloon Heatran.

you are not really going to come to this thread and throw crap like that. YOU should learn competitive battling or at LEAST give the team a chance before you go making "stupid" comments that wouldn't work.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

^ Exactly. He's just jelly that this team is better than his, nyahahah.
    But, I guess HP Electric could work. That's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Quote Originally Posted by Rotom-F View Post
    Well, Nice Team, but you could correct some small mistakes. You should Put Naughty Nature (+Atk, -Def) on Tyranitar, and put 4 Special Atk EVs, but anyways. focus sash isnt very great, suicide weather lead is very stupid, and could ruin your team, and you dont have any Pokémon to setup Stealth Rocks. Jirachi isnt very effective at Scarf, and depending of rain, is stupid, you could switch if for Gastrodon, that could be your special wall, since you tyranitar is suicide, it absorb water / eletric like a boss. On Keldeo, Hidden Power eletric is more usefull, hitting Jellicent and Tentacruel. But if you put gastrodon, you could swap if for other special sweeper, like Reuniclus. Another Choice in Team? You should have other physical wall, since gliscor is offensive. You could Use Donphan, or Skarmory, or A good other choice is Life Orb Genesect (Timid Nature, 4 HP, 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed) With Bug Buzz, Flamethower, Thunderbolt and Ice Beam, works really well... On Salamence, i dont think its a good choice in sand, but its the best choice of all your team. Crunch is useless, Change it for Dragon Claw or Brick Break, for Air Baloon Heatran.
    lol f sash ttar is one of the best sets ever, jirachi is one of the best choice scarfs in this meta... and hp grass is more effective because it lets me hit gastrodon and tent cant do anything i just use calm mind and hydropump does like 40% to hit anyway.

3ds fc 1349 6822 3907 , credit goes to Sworn Metalhead and 00swms the amazing banners.

Ummm... Ughhh.... I like your sig? =l

Skynet you're a scrub!!11!!!one!!!1! ( <3 )

Quote Originally Posted by Rairyan View Post
    lol f sash ttar is one of the best sets ever, jirachi is one of the best choice scarfs in this meta... and hp grass is more effective because it lets me hit gastrodon and tent cant do anything i just use calm mind and hydropump does like 40% to hit anyway.
    what about what i said:

oh yeah, one other thing i noticed. if keldeo is ko'ed, my spread vaporeon(other people use it too, its a common homemade set, lol), can completely wall your team, even that mence, with the ev spread for vapo i have in mind, it can. also, if keldeo gets out, hippowdon can wall your team, maybe even gliscor's boosted acrobatics, and slack it off. and with proper moves and spreads, a hippowdon with slack off can wall it. so watch out for that, if that helps. and oh yeah, 9/10 rating

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    oh yeah, one other thing i noticed. if keldeo is ko'ed, my spread vaporeon(other people use it too, its a common homemade set, lol), can completely wall your team, even that mence, with the ev spread for vapo i have in mind, it can. also, if keldeo gets out, hippowdon can wall your team, maybe even gliscor's boosted acrobatics, and slack it off. and with proper moves and spreads, a hippowdon with slack off can wall it. so watch out for that, if that helps. and oh yeah, 9/10 rating
    well you see if you know a pokemon will wall your team or cause trouble you keep the pokemon the beat it alive no matter what also terra choice band close combat can hurt vaporeon a lot now i am guessing your using the rest set? if so then i just keep sand to stop you from healing, also if i hit thunder with jirachi and par vap then i can rely on par to help me beat it.

also sonic if ur not going rate the team don't bother commenting on my rmt.

3ds fc 1349 6822 3907 , credit goes to Sworn Metalhead and 00swms the amazing banners.

well you see if you know a pokemon will wall your team or cause trouble you keep the pokemon the beat it alive no matter what also terra choice band close combat can hurt vaporeon a lot now i am guessing your using the rest set? if so then i just keep sand to stop you from healing, also if i hit thunder with jirachi and par vap then i can rely on par to help me beat it.

also sonic if ur not going rate the team don't bother commenting on my rmt.
    But te opponents goal is to take ted counters to their vapo and powdon out and if they do that's what I'm saying. And no I run a harder set that rest

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    But te opponents goal is to take ted counters to their vapo and powdon out and if they do that's what I'm saying. And no I run a harder set that rest
    well there struggle to get me to being keldoe into the fight and only time i would bring it out is when i know i can beat tht poke and if they switch then so will I plus if i have sr down there going get hurt while trying to get me to bring it out also if you set is wish and protect i can predict that you will use protect and use sword dance on gilscor then use arco or i could even sub and i dont see vap at all anymore and if i do it's the rest and rain set

updated with an export so people can feel free to try out the team

let me say you have a great team, and i had been looking for a ttar set to try and yours is very original and very nice.

EDIT: also, I tried your team, and if for some reason you lose the weather war, venusaur is a HUGE problem. and you have no spinner, so dedicated hazard setters can make life hard for you.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    let me say you have a great team, and i had been looking for a ttar set to try and yours is very original and very nice.

EDIT: also, I tried your team, and if for some reason you lose the weather war, venusaur is a HUGE problem. and you have no spinner, so dedicated hazard setters can make life hard for you.
    Well if ttar dies then thats my own fault for misplaying it when i should of knew that vena would cause give me a hard time but i always catch ninetails easy by using my gilscor and subbing right away then they might use wow which wont hit me so then I deal with them with gilscor. another thing is that vena runs hp ice or hp fire so tht means if it runs hp fire i can use gilscor to beat it. I understand what you mean tho thanks

Overall great team just watch out for dd gyarados and on your comment beware of offensive nine tales

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    Overall great team just watch out for dd gyarados and on your comment beware of offensive nine tales
    Thanks Don't see gyarados anymore last time i seen them they where all choice scarfed lol but yeah thanks again

Once Keledo goes down, Gastrodon can give this team a bit of trouble.
    Black Version 2 FC: 4943 5487 2983

Quote Originally Posted by Swagga09 View Post
    Yes i know but like i said a good player like myself would not let keldoe die without taking out gastrodon also choice band terra can do a lot of damage to it since gastrodon does not have high def and has high sp def and hp plus i could use trick on jirachi to stop gastrodon from using recover.

Quote Originally Posted by Swagga09 View Post
    cb band terrakion OHKO's gastrodon with close combat..

so anyways, dugtrio + hurricane offense seems to give this team a lot of trouble since tyranitar gets owned by duggy and rachi is 3HKO from torny t spec hurricane which can easily become 2HKO since you lack a spinner. You can fix this by using sp def rachi instead of scarf (and you DO have scarf mence as a revenge killer) or you can give tyranitar shed shell instead of always sashing him. lol.

rachi @ lefties
    serene grace
    252 hp | 32 def | 224 sp def (something like that)
    -iron head
    -thudner wave/body slam
    -wish
    -protect
    Last edited by Utopian; 22nd August 2012 at 8:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets View Post
    cb band terrakion OHKO's gastrodon with close combat..

so anyways, dugtrio + hurricane offense seems to give this team a lot of trouble since tyranitar gets owned by duggy and rachi is 3HKO from torny t spec hurricane which can easily become 2HKO since you lack a spinner. You can fix this by using sp def rachi instead of scarf (and you DO have scarf mence as a revenge killer) or you can give tyranitar shed shell instead of always sashing him. lol.

rachi @ lefties
    serene grace
    252 hp | 32 def | 224 sp def (something like that)
    -iron head
    -thudner wave/body slam
    -wish
    -protect
    Thanks jirachi deals with torn easy with iron head thanks to flinchs.

also if i misplay dug will trap me by i try to prevent that.
    Last edited by Naoto Shirogane; 22nd August 2012 at 8:21 PM.

Thanks jirachi deals with torn easy with iron head thanks to flinchs.

also if i misplay dug will trap me by i try to prevent that.
    yeah but you cant switch it with any other mon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets View Post
    yeah but you cant switch it with any other mon.
    If i am lucky i can flinch dugtrio too but that depends on luck but i do get what you mean but never see many ppl do it.

also if they switch to dug when i am using iron head dug would die cause i outspeed it
    Last edited by Naoto Shirogane; 22nd August 2012 at 8:39 PM.

bumping

try cb stoutland over terrakion. i know it sounds horrible, but stout tears so much **** up they had to redraw all the maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    try cb stoutland over terrakion. i know it sounds horrible, but stout tears so much **** up they had to redraw all the maps.
    I know stoutland is good but it does not have the power to hurt skarmory and other pokes unlike terrakions close combat :/ but i will try i anyway thanks.

Tried scoutland but i like terra a lot better because of it's power but i have to admit scoutland is good because of the sand too but once that goes it's not that good :/

Run Hasty + 252 Speed / 64 Special Attack / 192 Attack on Tyranitar. This will allow you to outrun and OHKO both Scizor and Breloom. 192 Attack EVs guarantees a OHKO on Latios and 2HKO on all Latias. Running Adamant on Focus Sash Tyranitar is pointless. You have Focus Sash for a reason, who cares about Defenses. Though you may want to consider running a more bulky Tyranitar. Choice Specs Latios 1-2HKOs every single Pokemon on your team with just Draco Meteor. Jirachi can switch in but only once, and takes 49% minimum from a meteor.

HP Ghost > HP Grass on Keldeo. Gastrodon is literally the only thing that you beat easier in OU. Politoed and Rotom W takes about as much damage from Secret Sword. HP Ghost at least hits Jellicent, Lati@s, and Celebi. Look into Timid on Keldo too. You outrun Thundurus, Mienshao, Landorus, all base 100s, and the odd Jolly Gliscor.

Otherwise the team looks solid. I'll try to give a full rate later!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast