View Poll Results: What can we do to improve our shop?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Add more color

    8 22.22%
  • Change some fonts

    5 13.89%
  • Add some more banners

    7 19.44%
  • Change the layout

    2 5.56%
  • Add more patterns

    5 13.89%
  • No, the shop is good as it is.

    17 47.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast
Results 601 to 625 of 643

Thread: Legend's and Lord's Trade Market

  1. #601
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    @Legendarys
    I'm super interested in these 2:
    Latios-UT-Timid
    Kyogre-T-Timid
    Would you consider trading in exchange for my Japanese UT modest manaphy & Ho-oh
    New and Friendly ^-^
    Trade with me I'm on 4th Gen Kitty Cats!

    Shiny: *


    EV Trained/Good nature/Movesets/& some good IV's/ or UT level 1:
    * * *

    pm for more info
    HG: 4298 5054 0159

  2. #602
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    11

    Default

    can somebody trade me a brave ut regigigas nicknamed Titan to my heart gold? i offer ut timid suicune and ut lugia or ut timid suicune and ut mewtwo thats modest? i offer a 2 for 1 deal pick 2 out of 3 pm me

  3. #603
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    legendarys, would you clone a shiny eevee for me?

  4. #604
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2

    Default

    i am interested in a few legendary Pokemon, mew, arceus, Darkrai and
    Deoxys. i can offer some legendary and shiny pokemon. the shiny pokemon i have are eevee, charmander, beldum, drowzee and ponyta.
    reply back
    Gen 4
    My Shiny Legendary:(NFT)(NFT)
    My Events:
    Gen 5
    Legendary:
    Shiny Legendary:
    Gen 6

    Friend Safari:
    TSV - 2846

    Soul Silver - 3440 1651 0016

    White 2 FC - 2838 9479 6566

    Y - 0533-4101-3805

  5. #605
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK - GMT +0
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 123poke View Post
    i am interested in a few legendary Pokemon, mew, arceus, Darkrai and
    Deoxys. i can offer some legendary and shiny pokemon. the shiny pokemon i have are eevee, charmander, beldum, drowzee and ponyta.
    reply back
    Normal version or event?
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.



    Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.


    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  6. #606
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    Normal version or event?
    have 2 events TRU Arceus sassy nature lvl 100 and GAMESTP shiny pichu nature jolly can also offer some shinies that are in my sig
    would like Jirachi, darkrai, celebi or Shaymin
    thanks
    Gen 4
    My Shiny Legendary:(NFT)(NFT)
    My Events:
    Gen 5
    Legendary:
    Shiny Legendary:
    Gen 6

    Friend Safari:
    TSV - 2846

    Soul Silver - 3440 1651 0016

    White 2 FC - 2838 9479 6566

    Y - 0533-4101-3805

  7. #607
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canadian Praries
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Legendarys, i am interested in:
    •Arceus/Azure Flute/Modest/---/---/Any Charcteristic/No
    •Celebi/GAMESTP/Adamant/Mar. 3, 2011/02271/Quick Tempered/Yes
    •Celebi/10ANNIV/Lax/Sep. 13, 2007/00010/Capable of Taking hits
    •Mew/MYSTRY/Rash/May. 19, 2007/06930/Quick to Flee/No

    I have a gamestop pichu as my only event, yet a wide variety of shinies, all in my signature. Could also ev train, etc. all other pokemon if you want.
    ALL OFFERS IN MY SHOP
    My Shop: http://is.gd/SurfingTotodileTradeShop

    Soulsilver FC: 2924 8936 3941
    Hours:460
    Personal Shinies:
    The one that got away:
    Online Battles (Win/Lose): 3/0
    Trades (not necassarily online): 382

  8. #608
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK - GMT +0
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 123poke View Post
    have 2 events TRU Arceus sassy nature lvl 100 and GAMESTP shiny pichu nature jolly can also offer some shinies that are in my sig
    would like Jirachi, darkrai, celebi or Shaymin
    thanks
    No, I meant do you want normal or event. Not what are you offering. :P
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.



    Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.


    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  9. #609
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2

    Default

    alright sorry, these are the 2 i am after
    Mew Lonely Lv.50 UT (Hayley Mew)
    Celebi Timid Lv.50 UT (WIN2011)

    i can offer
    Name/OT/ID/Nature/Characteristics/Ability/UT/Level
    Arceus/TRU/11079/sassy/Mischievous/Multitype/UT/100
    Deoxys/Gamestp/06218/modest/good perseverance /Pressure/UT/50
    Regigigas/TRU/03089/rash/likes to thrash about/slow start/UT/100
    Darkrai (chinese name)/Chinese OT/07147/modest/pround of its power/Bad dreams/UT/ 50-pokemon movie 07 event
    Mew (chinese name)/ Chinese OT/ 11219/bashful/scatters thing often/bashful/UT /5– WIFI event
    Jirachi/WISHMKR/20043/rash/ little quick tempered/ serene grace/T/45
    Shaymin/TRU/02089/modest/proud of its power/natural cure/UT/50
    Celebi/10 ANIV/ sassy/quick to flee/ natural cure/UT/70
    Darkrai/CHRIS/careful/strongly defiant/Bad Dreams/UT/40 – Newmoon Island


    if we can trade before sunday then thats great otherwise will have to cancel, as i wont really be on after sunday.
    Gen 4
    My Shiny Legendary:(NFT)(NFT)
    My Events:
    Gen 5
    Legendary:
    Shiny Legendary:
    Gen 6

    Friend Safari:
    TSV - 2846

    Soul Silver - 3440 1651 0016

    White 2 FC - 2838 9479 6566

    Y - 0533-4101-3805

  10. #610
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK - GMT +0
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 123poke View Post
    alright sorry, these are the 2 i am after
    Mew Lonely Lv.50 UT (Hayley Mew)
    Celebi Timid Lv.50 UT (WIN2011)

    i can offer
    Name/OT/ID/Nature/Characteristics/Ability/UT/Level
    Arceus/TRU/11079/sassy/Mischievous/Multitype/UT/100
    Deoxys/Gamestp/06218/modest/good perseverance /Pressure/UT/50
    Regigigas/TRU/03089/rash/likes to thrash about/slow start/UT/100
    Darkrai (chinese name)/Chinese OT/07147/modest/pround of its power/Bad dreams/UT/ 50-pokemon movie 07 event
    Mew (chinese name)/ Chinese OT/ 11219/bashful/scatters thing often/bashful/UT /5– WIFI event
    Jirachi/WISHMKR/20043/rash/ little quick tempered/ serene grace/T/45
    Shaymin/TRU/02089/modest/proud of its power/natural cure/UT/50
    Celebi/10 ANIV/ sassy/quick to flee/ natural cure/UT/70
    Darkrai/CHRIS/careful/strongly defiant/Bad Dreams/UT/40 – Newmoon Island


    if we can trade before sunday then thats great otherwise will have to cancel, as i wont really be on after sunday.
    I can only trade you the Mew atm. And if you want to do it by tomorrow then we need to set a time.

    I can offer you the Mew for Arceus/TRU/11079/sassy/Mischievous/Multitype/UT/100?
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.



    Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.


    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  11. #611
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    I can only trade you the Mew atm. And if you want to do it by tomorrow then we need to set a time.

    I can offer you the Mew for Arceus/TRU/11079/sassy/Mischievous/Multitype/UT/100?
    yh thats fine will be on around 3pm GMT otherwise can trade in febraury if thats alright
    Gen 4
    My Shiny Legendary:(NFT)(NFT)
    My Events:
    Gen 5
    Legendary:
    Shiny Legendary:
    Gen 6

    Friend Safari:
    TSV - 2846

    Soul Silver - 3440 1651 0016

    White 2 FC - 2838 9479 6566

    Y - 0533-4101-3805

  12. #612
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK - GMT +0
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 123poke View Post
    yh thats fine will be on around 3pm GMT otherwise can trade in febraury if thats alright
    February would be better for me.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.



    Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.


    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  13. #613
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands GMT+1
    Posts
    29

    Default

    I still need giga drain, anyone? Also anyone knows something to do on pokemon Diamond? cuz it's kinda boring me ;(
    Pokemon for Trade:
    NOTE - CURRENTLY!!! No Internet Acces.

    Lvl. 100 Pokemon: (3x) (3x) (3x) (2x) (2x)

    Legendary Pokemon: (6x) (3x) (2x) (2x) (2x) (2x) (2x)

    Shiny Pokemon:

    Pokemon with PKRS:

    Starter Pokemon: (5x) (3x) (2x) (2x) (2x)

    PM me for Items, Pokemon or Service Requests.

    Diamond FC: 1936 8573 1951
    Pokemon Team:

  14. #614
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Singapore now lol
    Posts
    222

    Default

    Hello, may I ask if you still have TRU/Oblivia Shaymin ? As long as it can transform to sky form I am willing to trade for it u v u

    I can offer a few shiny in return, including the Johto starters (nickname-able), Sentret, Caterpie and some others on 4th gen game, and a shiny Whimsicott on 5th gen game. Please reply me if it is possible ~

    ★ goldensteambun

    looking for TRU or Movie11 Shaymin on Gen 5 game, please PM me for offer

  15. #615
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK - GMT +0
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Darkrai View Post
    I still need giga drain, anyone? Also anyone knows something to do on pokemon Diamond? cuz it's kinda boring me ;(
    Sorry DD, I don't have one and Legend's would be happy to trade you one but he's currently inactive right now so he can't. As soon as he comes back online I'll inform him and you. Sorry for the delay.


    Quote Originally Posted by goldensteambun View Post
    Hello, may I ask if you still have TRU/Oblivia Shaymin ? As long as it can transform to sky form I am willing to trade for it u v u

    I can offer a few shiny in return, including the Johto starters (nickname-able), Sentret, Caterpie and some others on 4th gen game, and a shiny Whimsicott on 5th gen game. Please reply me if it is possible ~

    I don't have a TRU/ Oblivia Shaymin but I do have a normal Shaymin which can simply transformed by giving it the gracedia flower. Any Shaymin can be transformed to Sky in case you didn't know.
    Last edited by Lord Fighting; 10th January 2013 at 8:35 PM.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.



    Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.


    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  16. #616
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    11

    Default

    does anyone have a female pinsir with power lens, shuppett with everstone, weedle with power bracer and a venonat with poison barb? i need them for my new platinum game

  17. #617
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands GMT+1
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    Sorry DD, I don't have one and Legend's would be happy to trade you one but he's currently inactive right now so he can't. As soon as he comes back online I'll inform him and you. Sorry for the delay.





    I don't have a TRU/ Oblivia Shaymin but I do have a normal Shaymin which can simply transformed by giving it the gracedia flower. Any Shaymin can be transformed to Sky in case you didn't know.
    no problem been waiting 2-3months but i guess i can wait longer
    Pokemon for Trade:
    NOTE - CURRENTLY!!! No Internet Acces.

    Lvl. 100 Pokemon: (3x) (3x) (3x) (2x) (2x)

    Legendary Pokemon: (6x) (3x) (2x) (2x) (2x) (2x) (2x)

    Shiny Pokemon:

    Pokemon with PKRS:

    Starter Pokemon: (5x) (3x) (2x) (2x) (2x)

    PM me for Items, Pokemon or Service Requests.

    Diamond FC: 1936 8573 1951
    Pokemon Team:

  18. #618
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK - GMT +0
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Darkrai View Post
    no problem been waiting 2-3months but i guess i can wait longer
    I'm afraid there's nothing I can do to speed it up.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.



    Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.


    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  19. #619
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands GMT+1
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    I'm afraid there's nothing I can do to speed it up.
    aye, i wanted to trade twice but never got a responce before ty anyway
    Pokemon for Trade:
    NOTE - CURRENTLY!!! No Internet Acces.

    Lvl. 100 Pokemon: (3x) (3x) (3x) (2x) (2x)

    Legendary Pokemon: (6x) (3x) (2x) (2x) (2x) (2x) (2x)

    Shiny Pokemon:

    Pokemon with PKRS:

    Starter Pokemon: (5x) (3x) (2x) (2x) (2x)

    PM me for Items, Pokemon or Service Requests.

    Diamond FC: 1936 8573 1951
    Pokemon Team:

  20. #620
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    @lordfighting I'm looking for the kanto starters and kyogre any help is appreciated Wouldn't mind a mew or celebi either but just depends on what you want from me.
    Last edited by bsmith2590; 14th January 2013 at 4:37 PM.

  21. #621
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    80

    Default

    NOTICE: I have gotten my new computer, therefore I will be available, starting January 21st, to trade once again. Please PM me with any trade requests you have submitted in the past, and I will get back to you in a few days. Thanks for your co-operation,

    -Legendarys-

    *My hours of operation are coming soon!

  22. #622
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK - GMT +0
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Notice: please read

    I have decided too leave the shop after thinking for a while about it.

    It's getting a bit of hassle now having to switch between games, meet at designated times and get my pokemon cloned which is the most annoying part. I have school and other things to focus on. Working in this shop is becoming a bit of annoyance to me and I just don't have time to manage my part of the shop anymore

    So with regret, I hope you all enjoyed my services but unfortunely I'm officially announcing my withdrawal from the shop.

    Bye guys.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.



    Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.


    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  23. #623
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands GMT+1
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    Notice: please read

    I have decided too leave the shop after thinking for a while about it.

    It's getting a bit of hassle now having to switch between games, meet at designated times and get my pokemon cloned which is the most annoying part. I have school and other things to focus on. Working in this shop is becoming a bit of annoyance to me and I just don't have time to manage my part of the shop anymore

    So with regret, I hope you all enjoyed my services but unfortunely I'm officially announcing my withdrawal from the shop.

    Bye guys.
    that's too bad..

    Farewell Lord Fighting, live life to the fullest and the best of luck at school!

    And Welcome Back Legendarys!

    P.S where's everyone did the Trade Shop die ?
    Last edited by Diamond Darkrai; 9th February 2013 at 8:47 PM.
    Pokemon for Trade:
    NOTE - CURRENTLY!!! No Internet Acces.

    Lvl. 100 Pokemon: (3x) (3x) (3x) (2x) (2x)

    Legendary Pokemon: (6x) (3x) (2x) (2x) (2x) (2x) (2x)

    Shiny Pokemon:

    Pokemon with PKRS:

    Starter Pokemon: (5x) (3x) (2x) (2x) (2x)

    PM me for Items, Pokemon or Service Requests.

    Diamond FC: 1936 8573 1951
    Pokemon Team:

  24. #624
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Where is everyone?! I am also very sorry to with my absence, but I am now back and will be online every Friday. I am happy to introduce a new member to the shop! (WHOS NAME I FORGOT!) but more details will becoming throughout March! Thank you all for your cooperation, and you will be hearing from me again very soon!

  25. #625
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    80

    Default

    SHOP OPEN ON MARCH 23RD! All previous trades will be completed when the user price messages me!

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •