View Poll Results: What can we do to improve our shop?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Add more color

8 22.22%
  • Change some fonts

5 13.89%
  • Add some more banners

7 19.44%
  • Change the layout

2 5.56%
  • Add more patterns

5 13.89%
  • No, the shop is good as it is.

17 47.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Legend's and Lord's Trade Market

Quote Originally Posted by tailmister View Post
    Well, I need 4 pokemon that need to evolve by trade item. I have the neccesary pokemon (Seadra, Slowpoke, and two Clampearls) with me if we can trade and trade back.

I also need minun, which if you'd like I can give you any breedable pokemon for it.

Legendary Pokedex Entries Needed: Rioku, suicuine, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Latias and Latios, Kyrogure, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Darkrai, and Arcues.

As for the legendaries I want, I can offer a Rotom, Articuno, Mewtwo, Regigigisis, Azelf and a Heatran. I did manage to pick up a shaymin from Legendarys Trade shop as well. All are legit to the best of my knowledge.
    We can do the pokemon who evolve by trade aswell yes

I'll give you the Minun for free as it's not really worth much and there's nothing major I want .

I'll be happy to trade you the dex info for all of them. But, my price is TM75 Swords Dance for the whole lot, Is that okay? I will change it if you don't have it.

Firstly, ROTOM is not a legendary. It is a rare and unique pokemon but by no means a legendary. Let's see, I already x8 Azelf's so no for that lol. Could you please provide me details of Mewto, Regigias and Heatran. I will then decide upon you doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaying View Post
    Giratina - UT - Jolly - Somewhat Vain
    Giratina - UT - Jolly - Somewhat Vain
    Giratina - UT - Bold - Good endurance
    Uxie - UT - Quiet - Likes to relax
    Azelf- UT - Brave - Somewhat of a clown
    Regigigas - UT - Timid - Likes to thrash about
    Rayquaza - UT - Relaxed - Often dozes off
    Groudon - T - Docile - Quick to flee - Japanese

Let me know if any appeal to you Lord
    Giratina - UT - Jolly - Somewhat Vain + Regigigas - UT - Timid - Likes to thrash about. What levels are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Legendarys View Post
    UPDATE: The Fonz post coming soon! [The Fonz is now part of the Trade Market, doing egg-move requests.]
    I'm also doing egg move pokemon aswell
    Last edited by Lord Fighting; 25th September 2012 at 5:55 PM.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post

I'll give you the Minun for free as it's not really worth much and there's nothing major I want .

I'll be happy to trade you the dex info for all of them. But, my price is TM75 Swords Dance for the whole lot, Is that okay? I will change it if you don't have it.

Firstly, ROTOM is not a legendary. It is a rare and unique pokemon but by no means a legendary. Let's see, I already x8 Azelf's so no for that lol. Could you please provide me details of Mewto, Regigias and Heatran. I will then decide upon you doing so.

Giratina - UT - Jolly - Somewhat Vain + Regigigas - UT - Timid - Likes to thrash about. What levels are they?

I'm also doing egg move pokemon aswell
    Rotom is a legendary. The proof can be found here.

It would be a great coinsidence if Rotom, was placed into the end of the Pokedex by an accedent....don't you think?

"The Secret Key" was from the Nintendo wi-fi mystery gift. Only legendary or special Pokemon related items would be given.

What defines a legendary? Can you answer that question?

Well, I have the Swords Dance TM so O.K.

The mewtwo is hardy natured Lv. 70 arrived from Kanto in Master Ball w/ Shock and Snooze Ribbons attached.
    The Regigigas is a careful natured Lv. 70 arrived from Snowpoint Temple in Masterball.
    The Heatran is a Japaneese hardy natured Lv. 50 arrived from Stark Mountain in Masterball.

Each of them I'm not sure of its IVs and EVs, nor am I sure of its UT status. All seem to be O.K in terms of legicimacy
    Last edited by tailmister; 25th September 2012 at 9:05 PM.

UPADATE: For your conenience, we created another source to help you find out about your Pokemon request. Starting now, do NOT PM me asking when we will trade, I will PM you. Thank you!

Visit here for your service status
    Visit here for your trading status

hey again!!!! so now i am into shinies...

UT shiny chatot, riolu, pichu, cleffa, pikachu, ampharos, jiglipuff, togepi. can you find these? if yes, you know my policy( 2 or 3 shinies for an event). thanks
    Diamond 3180-9523-3867
    GMT+2

Check out Zoe95's EVENT SHOP

The Crusader is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

I noticed you need tenth anniversary events. I have all of them and i can donate them the shop

Level 47 Giratina (It is UT from underworld or something) and level 70 Gigas :P
    Sorry if I'm not replying swiftly, I've got a lot of messages!

Y Friend Code: 5429 - 7016 - 0452

Quote Originally Posted by Jew_Bagel View Post
    I noticed you need tenth anniversary events. I have all of them and i can donate them the shop
    Really?! Wow! Sure! Can I offer you something for them? To make it fair.....

Well, I have the Swords Dance TM so O.K.

The mewtwo is hardy natured Lv. 70 arrived from Kanto in Master Ball w/ Shock and Snooze Ribbons attached.
    The Regigigas is a careful natured Lv. 70 arrived from Snowpoint Temple in Masterball.
    The Heatran is a Japaneese hardy natured Lv. 50 arrived from Stark Mountain in Masterball.

Each of them I'm not sure of its IVs and EVs, nor am I sure of its UT status. All seem to be O.K in terms of legicimacy
    Okay I'll do it for the Mewto and Regi.

To clarify, can you please write out all the trades were doing and who's giving what please. You want so many things i'm losing track :P

Level 47 Giratina (It is UT from underworld or something) and level 70 Gigas :P
    Hmm, Okay then. So, what am I trading you again?

Rotom is a legendary. The proof can be found here.

It would be a great coinsidence if Rotom, was placed into the end of the Pokedex by an accedent....don't you think?

"The Secret Key" was from the Nintendo wi-fi mystery gift. Only legendary or special Pokemon related items would be given.

What defines a legendary? Can you answer that question?
    Rotom is not a legendary! It's dex number is irrelevant since Tyrantiar family comes after the three Johto dogs and yet Tyranitar is not legendary...

What does the secret key have to do with anything? You don't need any event item to get Rotom... All you have to do is go to the mansion via Eterna Forest on Pt and then you get one Rotom. Not to mention the fact that all legendary's except Manaphy can't breed and Rotom CAN breed. And you said SPECIAL, therefore not necessarily meaning LEGENDARY!
    I'm not sure if there is one phrase that describes a legendary pokemon but I just know that Rotom isn't one.
    Last edited by Lord Fighting; 26th September 2012 at 5:23 PM.

You couldn't answer my question, therefore, you don't know what your talking about.

The back of the Pokedex is strictly for legendary Pokemon. There can't be a mistake.

As for the tyranitar, what about it? It's not a legendary so it doesn't really matter where it goes in the Pokedex.

And, what about eterna forest? All you have to do to get Manaphy is complete Pokemon Ranger, all you have to do to get suicune, is chase him around etc. Doesn't really matter how you get it. And, Manaphy can breed!

----------------------

NOTICE: Visit my post on October 8th for the event Pokemon giveaway! More details soon!
    Last edited by Legendarys; 26th September 2012 at 5:42 PM.

Hey Lord! I am after the Celebi So Celebi for Regigigas and Giratina? Also I should note that my FC has changed as I bought a new DS and messed up a little so if you get it off Legends it's wrong! :P

Okay I'll do it for the Mewto and Regi.

To clarify, can you please write out all the trades were doing and who's giving what please. You want so many things i'm losing track :P
    O.K. So If I remember correctly, were doing a Pokedex filler trade for the following...
    4 that evolve by trade items (We're doing 5 pokemon that trade and trade back ( I have a kadabra who wants to evolve as well.)
    A free Minun
    Legendary Pokedex Entries for the following:

-Rioku
    -Suicuine
    -Ho-Oh
    -Celebi
    -Latias
    -Latios
    -Groundon
    -Rayquaza
    -Deoxys
    -Darkrai
    -Arcues

all for a TM 75: Sword Dance

Also, for the Mewtwo and the Regigigiasis, I'd like a Kyrogure and a mew preferably, though if you're not interested in trading the mew, I'd like Latias and Latios as well. Just a thought.

Hey Lord! I am after the Celebi So Celebi for Regigigas and Giratina? Also I should note that my FC has changed as I bought a new DS and messed up a little so if you get it off Legends it's wrong! :P
    So My Celebi for your Regi and Giritina correct?

And what's your FC? My HG FC is in my sig.

O.K. So If I remember correctly, were doing a Pokedex filler trade for the following...
    4 that evolve by trade items (We're doing 5 pokemon that trade and trade back ( I have a kadabra who wants to evolve as well.)
    A free Minun
    Legendary Pokedex Entries for the following:

-Rioku
    -Suicuine
    -Ho-Oh
    -Celebi
    -Latias
    -Latios
    -Groundon
    -Rayquaza
    -Deoxys
    -Darkrai
    -Arcues

all for a TM 75: Sword Dance

Also, for the Mewtwo and the Regigigiasis, I'd like a Kyrogure and a mew preferably, though if you're not interested in trading the mew, I'd like Latias and Latios as well. Just a thought.

Firstly, congrats on giving me the longest trade ever :P Secondly, is this okay with you: Mewto + Regi ---> Kyogre and Latios?

You couldn't answer my question, therefore, you don't know what your talking about.

The back of the Pokedex is strictly for legendary Pokemon. There can't be a mistake.

As for the tyranitar, what about it? It's not a legendary so it doesn't really matter where it goes in the Pokedex.

And, what about eterna forest? All you have to do to get Manaphy is complete Pokemon Ranger, all you have to do to get suicune, is chase him around etc. Doesn't really matter how you get it. And, Manaphy can breed!

----------------------

NOTICE: Visit my post on October 8th for the event Pokemon giveaway! More details soon!

Rotom is not a legendary end of. It's dex number is merley coincidental. Ask someone else....
    Last edited by Lord Fighting; 26th September 2012 at 10:02 PM.

[QUOTE=
    Firstly, congrats on giving me the longest trade ever :P Secondly, is this okay with you: Mewto + Regi ---> Kyogre and Latios?
    [/QUOTE]

You're welcome. And that should be acceptable. i should be available all day.

You're welcome. And that should be acceptable. i should be available all day.
    Okay, I'll VM you when I'm ready. It won't be today though. Sorry.

I don't know what a VM is, but a PM should do o.k. I'm available all day tommorrow too.

I don't know what a VM is, but a PM should do o.k. I'm available all day tommorrow too.
    VM = Visitor Message

PM = Private Message

My FC is 4470 8633 5152, also do you have any lucky eggs? Also Regi and Giratina confirmed
    Last edited by Slaying; 27th September 2012 at 2:16 PM.

The Crusader is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Nah, it's a donation for a reason

Besides, Lord Fighting is also in my clan so I'd be happy to help out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jew_Bagel View Post
    Nah, it's a donation for a reason

Besides, Lord Fighting is also in my clan so I'd be happy to help out.
    Thanks!

---------------

@LordFighting

I done need to argue with someone who is completely clueless about it.

Anyways, lets just drop. It doesn't effect as at all.

Hello again legends! I would like your TRU Arceus, apparantly the other shop is closed and I noticed you had one :P As before I can offer anything in my signature that takes your fancy, and I would prefer original not cloned please (Just clarifying, if you don't clone I'm sorry!)

Hello again legends! I would like your TRU Arceus, apparantly the other shop is closed and I noticed you had one :P As before I can offer anything in my signature that takes your fancy, and I would prefer original not cloned please (Just clarifying, if you don't clone I'm sorry!)
    Interested in arcituno, zapdos, moltres. Is there anything else I can offer for those 3 as well as the Arceus? Yes, I have the original...

Okay sweet, I need a Celebi and Shaymen and that's it really, if you have either that would be great :P

I have both, but they are cloned. Do we have a deal?

Uhmmm okay I guess we do I am still after lords Celebi so I'll be able to use that in my collection and trade the cloned one off :P Can we trade now? I'll need your fc again, and mines changed but I've posted it already :P
    Last edited by Slaying; 27th September 2012 at 3:54 PM.

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast