View Poll Results: What can we do to improve our shop?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Add more color

8 22.86%
  • Change some fonts

5 14.29%
  • Add some more banners

7 20.00%
  • Change the layout

1 2.86%
  • Add more patterns

5 14.29%
  • No, the shop is good as it is.

17 48.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Legend's and Lord's Trade Market

so, next weekend (23rd, 24th of November) i am free for trading stuff, i just wondered if they were unlimited because if i could do that, i wouldn't ask for legendaries or anything too rare, are you asking for rare stuff in return?
    Still looking for: , Celebi, 4 Deoxys, , 17 Arceus, Tornadus, Keldeo, Meloletta, private message me, legendary trades can be negotiated, i have three extra mewtwos, one extra of each RSE legendary, and some others. i am available to trade over WiFi through my HG and White games, platinum is coming along, as well as black 2, although i can only have WiFi two weekends out of four, due to the separation of my parents and internet specifications

, Celebi, Deoxys,, Arceus, Tornadus, Keldeo, Meloletta

games i own: FR, LG, EMERALD, PEARL(survived the laundry!), PLAT(survived my dog), HG, WHITE, B2

completed: White

Quote Originally Posted by Golden-Cyndaquil View Post
    so, next weekend (23rd, 24th of November) i am free for trading stuff, i just wondered if they were unlimited because if i could do that, i wouldn't ask for legendaries or anything too rare, are you asking for rare stuff in return?
    I too should be free then. Cam't promise it though

Not necessarily rare stuff... can be normal legendary's but with specific natures or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by broomstig
    computers are brilliant, its the users that cause the problems.
    3DS FC: 3497 1041 4758
    Credit to: Sworn Metalhead for the frontier symbol, Astral Shadow for the trinity ice and frontier userbars and Fairywitch for the pokegyms userbar and Kida-Ookami for the ice badge.

@Legendarys or Lord Fighting, could you level my magby up to level 30? I just need to evolve it so I can breed it, so no EVs or anything. If I could get it back today or at latest tomorrow? I am breeding a Pokémon for a friend and I'm giving it to him on Tuesday. PM/VM me
    Last edited by Da_bomb.com; 18th November 2012 at 9:48 PM.

Sig under construction

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post

Not necessarily rare stuff... can be normal legendary's but with specific natures or something like that.
    ok, ,so i took another look and there's only two i really want, the gamestop celebi and deoxys, anything you want for a trade?
    Still looking for: , Celebi, 4 Deoxys, , 17 Arceus, Tornadus, Keldeo, Meloletta, private message me, legendary trades can be negotiated, i have three extra mewtwos, one extra of each RSE legendary, and some others. i am available to trade over WiFi through my HG and White games, platinum is coming along, as well as black 2, although i can only have WiFi two weekends out of four, due to the separation of my parents and internet specifications

games i own: FR, LG, EMERALD, PEARL(survived the laundry!), PLAT(survived my dog), HG, WHITE, B2

ok, ,so i took another look and there's only two i really want, the gamestop celebi and deoxys, anything you want for a trade?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon beast View Post
    @Legendarys or Lord Fighting, could you level my magby up to level 30? I just need to evolve it so I can breed it, so no EVs or anything. If I could get it back today or at latest tomorrow? I am breeding a Pokémon for a friend and I'm giving it to him on Tuesday. PM/VM me
    Hey man unfourtunely Legendary's hasn't been online in AGES so he can't and I too also can't as I literally do not have my DS atm
    I get my DS back Thursday but that would be to late then. Sorry I can't help out, leveling up is usually Legendary's department not mine. I could train your Magby to Lv.30 instantly but just not by Tuesday.

Oh and Magby doesn't evolve at Lv.30 :P Because it evolves via happiness it can evolve at any level. What I suggest though if you need it to evolve by tomorrow then go to Goldenrod and give LOADS of haircuts. Keep resetting your DS and check with the Happines checker women and If it says something along the lines of "It really trusts you" then you can level it up then. If it doesn't evolve after saying that then it's dead close and only needs a few more haircuts. Hope this helped and sorry I can't be of more co-operation

Quote Originally Posted by Golden-Cyndaquil View Post
    Hate to tell you this but, the GMSTP pokemon are all owned my Legendary's and I don't have any of them :/

If there's nothing from MY SIDE that you want then I'm sorry but I can' help you unless Legendary's miraculously comes back online.
    Last edited by Lord Fighting; 19th November 2012 at 5:55 PM.
    Credit to: Sworn Metalhead for the frontier symbol, Astral Shadow for the trinity ice and frontier userbars and Fairywitch for the pokegyms userbar and Kida-Ookami for the ice badge.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

As of now, Legendary's side of the trade shop is CLOSED. I apologize for any inconvenience caused but all events, cloning, leveling up etc... is suspended untill further notice. My side is still very much open though.

Thanks for your support.

-Lord Fighting

@Lord Fighting what do you want for your lvl 75 Celebi?

I have 17 masterballs & quite a few legendaries such as the ones down here but
    i have more then those, if you want anything / looking for anything
    in particulair i will check if i have it
    Last edited by Diamond Darkrai; 19th November 2012 at 7:18 PM.
    Pokemon for Trade:
    No Internet Acces.

Lvl. 100 Pokemon: (3x) (3x) (3x) (2x) (2x)

Legendary Pokemon: (6x) (3x) (2x) (2x) (2x) (2x) (2x)

Shiny Pokemon:

Pokemon with PKRS:

Starter Pokemon: (5x) (3x) (2x) (2x) (2x)

PM me for Items, Pokemon or Service Requests.

Diamond FC: 1936 8573 1951
    Pokemon Team:

Hey man unfourtunely Legendary's hasn't been online in AGES so he can't and I too also can't as I literally do not have my DS atm
    I get my DS back Thursday but that would be to late then. Sorry I can't help out, leveling up is usually Legendary's department not mine. I could train your Magby to Lv.30 instantly but just not by Tuesday.

Oh and Magby doesn't evolve at Lv.30 :P Because it evolves via happiness it can evolve at any level. What I suggest though if you need it to evolve by tomorrow then go to Goldenrod and give LOADS of haircuts. Keep resetting your DS and check with the Happines checker women and If it says something along the lines of "It really trusts you" then you can level it up then. If it doesn't evolve after saying that then it's dead close and only needs a few more haircuts. Hope this helped and sorry I can't be of more co-operation

Hate to tell you this but, the GMSTP pokemon are all owned my Legendary's and I don't have any of them :/

If there's nothing from MY SIDE that you want then I'm sorry but I can' help you unless Legendary's miraculously comes back online.
    Ok, thanks. It's been forever since I used a magby so I forgot. Although I swear I saw somewhere that it evolves at 30 and mine evolved at 30. Wierd coincidence...

Sig under construction

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon beast View Post
    Ok, thanks. It's been forever since I used a magby so I forgot. Although I swear I saw somewhere that it evolves at 30 and mine evolved at 30. Wierd coincidence...
    Yep, defiantly a co-incidence ^^

I've raised a magmortar myself but it was from a magmar though...

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Darkrai View Post
    @Lord Fighting what do you want for your lvl 75 Celebi?

I have 17 masterballs & quite a few legendaries such as the ones down here but
    i have more then those, if you want anything / looking for anything
    in particulair i will check if i have it
    Would you do it for your shiny Absol + 1 of your Groudons?

Yep, defiantly a co-incidence ^^

I've raised a magmortar myself but it was from a magmar though...

Would you do it for your shiny Absol + 1 of your Groudons?
    make me an offer? im still looking for 2+ Leftovers but willing to negotiate & take your offer(s) into consideration.
    Pokemon for Trade:
    No Internet Acces.

Shiny Pokemon:

Pokemon with PKRS:

Pokemon Team:

make me an offer? im still looking for 2+ Leftovers but willing to negotiate & take your offer(s) into consideration.
    Okay then, your shiny Absol + any of your Groudons for My Celebi? Leftovers are non-negotiable.

deal, add my FC it's in down here, when do you want to trade?
    Pokemon for Trade:
    No Internet Acces.

Shiny Pokemon:

Pokemon with PKRS:

Pokemon Team:

sorry for double post but if you PM me or give me your FC now we can do the trade this moment?
    Pokemon for Trade:
    No Internet Acces.

Shiny Pokemon:

Pokemon with PKRS:

Pokemon Team:

deal, add my FC it's in down here, when do you want to trade?
    Sometime this fri/ weekend should be okay. Don't hold me to it though, I cannot guarantee I'm available.

If you add my HG FC in my sig then I'll add yours.

And sorry but I wasn't online at the time you posted yesterday.

no problem what lvl is the celebi? im looking for a second 80+ if possible. also mind pMing me before you're in for the trade so i can get the pokemon?
    Pokemon for Trade:
    No Internet Acces.

Shiny Pokemon:

Pokemon with PKRS:

Pokemon Team:

no problem what lvl is the celebi? im looking for a second 80+ if possible. also mind pMing me before you're in for the trade so i can get the pokemon?
    It's Lv.75 Modest and no prblem

ehm ;/ any chance you could get it to 80 before our trade? it's ok if you can't but i prefer an 80 celebi ;p since Absol Shiny is quite hard to get ;/
    Pokemon for Trade:
    No Internet Acces.

Shiny Pokemon:

Pokemon with PKRS:

Pokemon Team:

To anyone waiting for trades: I will start being more active on Serebii Forums starting November 29th, Untill then, please keep checking back to the bulletin board (on page 1) for the lastest news, such as the upcoming Christmas Draw!

Thank you for 10,000+ views and 400+ replies. Me and Lords will always be their to assist you!

-Legendarys!

Everyone that has requested a trade since page 15, please PM me with your request, as I can not go back 8 pages and look at every request, and some people may not want to trade anymore. Thanks!
    Last edited by Legendarys; 22nd November 2012 at 9:54 PM.

Just to clarrify LEGENDARY's side is now Re-open Welcome back bud.

ehm ;/ any chance you could get it to 80 before our trade? it's ok if you can't but i prefer an 80 celebi ;p since Absol Shiny is quite hard to get ;/
    I'll see what I can do. No promises though.

Just to clarrify LEGENDARY's side is now Re-open Welcome back bud.

I'll see what I can do. No promises though.
    no problem if you're ready we can trade today. no rushed tho, take your time.

enjoy your day.
    Pokemon for Trade:
    No Internet Acces.

Shiny Pokemon:

Pokemon with PKRS:

Pokemon Team:

Request.

-Leveling up-Average from level 1-50 in 1 day. Average level 1-100 in 3 days. Maximum 6 per person.

I would like 3 poks level'd to level 100. (They are on lvl 50 now)

Let me know if your willing to do this for me
    Last edited by Azulart; 24th November 2012 at 4:42 PM.

0705-4374-1566

Recent rare hatch:
    Modest - Oblivious
    31/x/31/31/31/31
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Hypnosis
    - Mirror Coat
    - Confuse Ray

... Yeah, i think ill come back to here after i get something that i could trade for an event pokemon. Just got SS recently, soo... I dont have much, lol

what're you looking for? i got quite a few pokemon including & excluding if Lord Fighting and Legendarys can't help you, i might be able to?
    Pokemon for Trade:
    No Internet Acces.

Shiny Pokemon:

Pokemon with PKRS:

Pokemon Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    Request.

-Leveling up-Average from level 1-50 in 1 day. Average level 1-100 in 3 days. Maximum 6 per person.

I would like 3 poks level'd to level 100. (They are on lvl 50 now)

Let me know if your willing to do this for me
    I sure can get it done ^^
    I will PM you with the required form, and I have added you to the service list, found at the top of page 11.

Quote Originally Posted by shadoman75 View Post
    ... Yeah, i think ill come back to here after i get something that i could trade for an event pokemon. Just got SS recently, soo... I dont have much, lol
    For newbies I give a free event Pokemon to start them off on Serebii ^^
    What would you like?
    Last edited by Legendarys; 24th November 2012 at 6:55 PM.

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast