Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 775

Thread: ---Pokemon Arena--- Round 3

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    I was instantly gonna go : Oh heatran! Then i read your challenge part... *rage* Wonder if this can be a counter?

    Tyranitar@Leftovers
    Unnerve
    252 def/252 atk/4 spd
    Careful (+sp def - sp atk)

    -Stone Edge
    -Ice Punch
    -Protect
    -Taunt

    Eat your lum barries now Dragonite! Taunt prevents Dnite from setting up. So during your nice little rampage, I'll stall a turn with protect. Once you're done, ice punch up. Then ice punch. Then woo

    Is this even a good counter?
    Not a counter Ice punch 2HKO multiscale dragonite if it was sand stream then it would counter...
    255 Atk Tyranitar Ice Punch vs 0 HP/0 Def Multiscale Dragonite: 54.49% - 64.4% (2 hits to KO)
    252 +1 Atk Dragonite (+Atk) Outrage vs 0 HP/255 Def Tyranitar: 71.55% - 84.46% (2 hits to KO) DD switch Outrage 1 ice punch Outrage 2
    252 Atk Dragonite (+Atk) Outrage vs 0 HP/255 Def Tyranitar: 47.8% - 56.6% (2-3 hits to KO) Outrage 1 Outrage 2 Ice Punch Outrage 3


    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilan View Post
    Dragonite @lum berry
    252,252 attack/speed, 4 Defense
    Adamant
    -Extreame Speed
    -Outrage
    -Dragon Dance
    -Fire Punch
    Bastiodon@Choice Specs
    252HP/252Def/4SAtk
    Impish
    Sturdy
    -Ice Beam
    -Fire Blast
    -Thunderbolt
    -Flash Cannon

    This is probably the most craziest counter in pokemon history.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post15775448 I'm back guys. Kind of. I won't be really active and sorry for any inconvenience I've caused!
        Spoiler:- B2W2:

    Help the eggs!


    Serebii War Fiction Story

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilan View Post
    First hit: 252 SpAtk Life Orb Moltres (+SpAtk) Hidden Power Fighting vs 0 HP/0 SpDef Chople Berry Rhyperior: 46.36% - 54.45% (2-3 hits to KO)
    second hit: 252 SpAtk Life Orb Moltres (+SpAtk) Hidden Power Fighting vs 0 HP/0 SpDef Rhyperior: 92.72% - 108.89% (56.25% chance to OHKO)

    A 2HKO 100% of the time and moltres is faster- not a counter.

    @moltres
    Lanturn @leftovers
    Calm 252 HP, 252 sp.defense
    Volt Absorb
    -Hydro Pump
    -Toxic
    -protect
    -thuderbolt
    um, yeah.

    1) your calcs are wrong. try 252/0 for rhyperior

    2) why do i think you didnt even factor in solid rock?

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    um, yeah.

    1) your calcs are wrong. try 252/0 for rhyperior

    2) why do i think you didnt even factor in solid rock?
    Sorry Voldemort. The lowest amount Moltres deals with Hidden Power Fighting is 162. Rhyperior's max HP is 432 (you did put 252 HP EVs). Now it's at 270. That's the switch in. Then Moltres KOs it with next Hidden Power.

    Sorry. Seems he didn't get it wrong. And yes, I included the Solid Rock ability too.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post15775448 I'm back guys. Kind of. I won't be really active and sorry for any inconvenience I've caused!
        Spoiler:- B2W2:

    Help the eggs!


    Serebii War Fiction Story

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chidori__O View Post
    Sorry Voldemort. The lowest amount Moltres deals with Hidden Power Fighting is 162. Rhyperior's max HP is 432 (you did put 252 HP EVs). Now it's at 270. That's the switch in. Then Moltres KOs it with next Hidden Power.

    Sorry. Seems he didn't get it wrong. And yes, I included the Solid Rock ability too.
    No, actually he is right I forgot solid rock FACEPALM.. it have low sp.defense so it seems weird.. well we won't go as far at that, will we?
    ok..

    @bastidon not sure if it counters but seems legit let's just continue...

    Noctowl
    @ leftovers
    252 HP, 252 sp.defense, 4 defense
    Isomnia
    Calm
    -Hypnosis
    -Roost
    -Night Shade
    -Toxic

    Base 48 sp.attack lol.. even SE it wouldn't do too much


    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    1,297

    Default

    Heatran @ Life Orb
    Hasty Nature
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    {Flash Fire}
    - Fire Blast
    - Earth Power
    - HP Ice
    - Explosion

    Well, I do beat you.

    Current Hunt: Relic Castle - Badge Quest #4

    1,670 REs

  7. #82

    Default

    Ariados @Choice Band
    Adamant
    Insomnia
    252Atk 252Spe
    -X-Scissor
    -Sucker Punch
    -Poison Jab
    -Bounce

    EDIT: ninja'd by an unoriginal post.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilan View Post
    No, actually he is right I forgot solid rock FACEPALM.. it have low sp.defense so it seems weird.. well we won't go as far at that, will we?
    ok..

    @bastidon not sure if it counters but seems legit let's just continue...

    Noctowl
    @ leftovers
    252 HP, 252 sp.defense, 4 defense
    Isomnia
    Calm
    -Hypnosis
    -Roost
    -Night Shade
    -Toxic

    Base 48 sp.attack lol.. even SE it wouldn't do too much
    1) Moltres still beats it regardless.
    2) I used Smogon Calculator for that calc because the damage calculator I usually use...I can't use because I'm using a different computer and I need to install some stuff and the computer will lag like crazy. But yeah, Bastiodon beats it.
    Electivire@Lum Berry
    4HP/252Atk/4Spe
    Adamant
    Motor Drive
    -Thunder Punch
    -Ice Punch
    -Earthqauke
    -Cross Chop

    Yup. No wild charge. 'Cause I'm bad.

    Night Shade or Toxic first turn.

    EDIT: Ninja'd...twice!
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post15775448 I'm back guys. Kind of. I won't be really active and sorry for any inconvenience I've caused!
        Spoiler:- B2W2:

    Help the eggs!


    Serebii War Fiction Story

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    701

    Default

    i think rhyperior is still the poke to counter, but whatever....

    @heatran

    gyarados@choice specs
    - intimidate -
    modest
    176 hp/ 252 SpA/ 80 SpD
    - Surf
    - Ice beam
    - Thunder
    - Fire blast

    :P specs gyara....nuff said.

    (though rhyperior is technically still the poke to beat. chidori, your calcs are also wrong. theres no way moltres hp fighting(a 70 base move) 2hkoes with solid rock. without chople berry too. rhyperior is a well-known counter to moltres in uu. rock blast ohkoes(hits on average 4 times), and walls/koes any moltres that dont carry hp grass. even with hp grass, i believe its a 2hko

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    i think rhyperior is still the poke to counter, but whatever....

    @heatran

    gyarados@choice specs
    - intimidate -
    modest
    176 hp/ 252 SpA/ 80 SpD
    - Surf
    - Ice beam
    - Thunder
    - Fire blast

    :P specs gyara....nuff said.

    (though rhyperior is technically still the poke to beat. chidori, your calcs are also wrong. theres no way moltres hp fighting(a 70 base move) 2hkoes with solid rock. without chople berry too. rhyperior is a well-known counter to moltres in uu. rock blast ohkoes(hits on average 4 times), and walls/koes any moltres that dont carry hp grass. even with hp grass, i believe its a 2hko
    You're forgetting that Moltres has high SAtk while Rhyperior has insanely low SDef. You switch in, chopple berry activates and then Moltres goes again.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post15775448 I'm back guys. Kind of. I won't be really active and sorry for any inconvenience I've caused!
        Spoiler:- B2W2:

    Help the eggs!


    Serebii War Fiction Story

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    701

    Default

    you are forgetting solid rock, which reduces all supereffective damage to 1/4 of what it normally would be.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    i think rhyperior is still the poke to counter, but whatever....

    @heatran

    gyarados@choice specs
    - intimidate -
    modest
    176 hp/ 252 SpA/ 80 SpD
    - Surf
    - Ice beam
    - Thunder
    - Fire blast

    :P specs gyara....nuff said.

    (though rhyperior is technically still the poke to beat. chidori, your calcs are also wrong. theres no way moltres hp fighting(a 70 base move) 2hkoes with solid rock. without chople berry too. rhyperior is a well-known counter to moltres in uu. rock blast ohkoes(hits on average 4 times), and walls/koes any moltres that dont carry hp grass. even with hp grass, i believe its a 2hko
    Pikachu @Light Ball
    252 HP, 176 sp.defense, 80 sp.attack
    Modest
    Lightning rod
    -Subtitute
    -Thunderbolt
    -Grass Knot
    -HP ice

    calculated the sp.def EVs till it gets only 2HKO
    it alwayds outspeed 0 speed gyaridos.


    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    701

    Default

    @pikachu

    sawk @choice band
    -sturdy-
    naive
    192 hp/ 252 atk/ 64 speed
    - Close combat
    - Thunder punch
    - Earthquake
    - Ice punch

    outspeeds and ohkoes. you sub, i cc. i outspeed then and proceed to demolish you.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northwest England
    Posts
    3,839

    Default

    Chandelure@Air Balloon
    Timid
    168 HP/232 Spatk/108 Spd
    Flash Fire
    -Shadow Ball
    -Flamethrower
    -Calm mind
    -Hidden Power Ground

    ThunderPunch almost always 3KOes, while I outspeed and 2KO back with Shadow Ball.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Arceus493
    Hamburgers in 3D and Pika Nipples?
    aka Aurawarrior8

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    701

    Default

    Hydreigon @leftovers
    - levitate -
    timid
    148 attack/ 252 SpA/ 108 Speed
    - Draco meteor
    - Crunch
    - Fire blast
    - Earth power

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    Hydreigon @leftovers
    - levitate -
    timid
    148 attack/ 252 SpA/ 108 Speed
    - Draco meteor
    - Crunch
    - Fire blast
    - Earth power
    No point arguing about something a page ago even if I was right.

    Heracross@Occa Berry
    252Atk/4SDef/252Spe
    Adamant
    Swarm
    -Megahorn
    -Close Combat
    -Rest
    -Sleep Talk

    Megahorn or Close Combat OHKO it. Fire Blast gets rid or 58% on switch in then Heracross outspeeds and KOs it.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post15775448 I'm back guys. Kind of. I won't be really active and sorry for any inconvenience I've caused!
        Spoiler:- B2W2:

    Help the eggs!


    Serebii War Fiction Story

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,177

    Default

    Rhyperior is avoids the 2HKO by HP Fighting only 68.75% of the time. Rhyperior must also hit with Rock Blast on the first try meaning it only has a 61.87% chance of countering Moltres. So no, Rhyperior does not work.

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    701

    Default

    darn. well, its a close counter :P

    im not sure how heracross fares against a draco meteor. can you provide calcs for the one who is crippled(internet-wise)?

    regardles(or just in case),

    @heracross:

    moltres @life orb
    modest
    4hp/ 252 SpA/ 252 speed
    - Air slash
    - Substitute
    - Flamethrower
    - Roost

    expects heatran and/or rhyperior. lets keep it ru!

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    darn. well, its a close counter :P

    im not sure how heracross fares against a draco meteor. can you provide calcs for the one who is crippled(internet-wise)?

    regardles(or just in case),

    @heracross:

    moltres @life orb
    modest
    4hp/ 252 SpA/ 252 speed
    - Air slash
    - Substitute
    - Flamethrower
    - Roost

    expects heatran and/or rhyperior. lets keep it ru!
    Max 91% damage with Draco Meteor.

    Golem@Choice Band
    4HP/252Atk/252SDef
    Adamant
    Careful
    -Rock Blast
    -Rock Slide
    -Earthquake
    -Sucker Punch
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post15775448 I'm back guys. Kind of. I won't be really active and sorry for any inconvenience I've caused!
        Spoiler:- B2W2:

    Help the eggs!


    Serebii War Fiction Story

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chidori__O View Post
    Max 91% damage with Draco Meteor.
    You switch in, take a Draco Meteor, then die another hit. Hydreigon is faster with those EVs. Not even close to a counter.

    Hydreigon is still the poke to counter.

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    701

    Default

    zen it works!

    lucario@air balloon
    - justified -
    modest
    4 hp/ 252 SpA/ 252 speed
    - Aura sphere
    - Nasty plot
    - Shadow ball
    - Substitute

    4x resists everything golem can throw at it. hits back with an aura sphere and ohkoes. (doesnt state if its sturdy :P ha!)

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,177

    Default

    No it doesn't work.

    T1
    Heracross switches in.
    Hydreigon Draco Meteors.

    T2
    Hydreigon Draco Meteors again.
    Heracross is dead, and obviously not a counter.

  23. #98

    Default

    Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Sand Stream
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature
    - Stone Edge
    - Crunch
    - Ice Punch
    - Superpower

    Hydra who?

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    701

    Default

    was ninja'd by you.

    checked speeds, yeah, hydriegon outspeeds. maybe if hera was naive/hasty/jolly.

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jesusfreak94 View Post
    Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Sand Stream
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature
    - Stone Edge
    - Crunch
    - Ice Punch
    - Superpower

    Hydra who?
    Heracross@Choice Scarf
    192HP/252Atk/64Spe
    Jolly
    -Close Combat
    -Megahorn
    -Earthquake
    -Night Slash

    Outspeed you by 2 points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    You switch in, take a Draco Meteor, then die another hit. Hydreigon is faster with those EVs. Not even close to a counter.

    Hydreigon is still the poke to counter.
    Dang, I would've outspeed if I chose Jolly instead of Adamant, huh?
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post15775448 I'm back guys. Kind of. I won't be really active and sorry for any inconvenience I've caused!
        Spoiler:- B2W2:

    Help the eggs!


    Serebii War Fiction Story

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •